Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei

Go down 
+23
Kariya Jin
Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushirou Ukitake
Sousuke Aizen
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kisuke Urahara
Uryuu Ishida
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Isane Kotetsu
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Byakuya Kuchiki
Gin Ichimaru
Kaname Tousen
Izuru Kira
Renji Abarai
Orihime Inoue
Yachiru Kusajishi
SaintSmythe
Kenpachi Zaraki
Toushiro Hitsugaya
General Yamamoto
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 9:54 pm

Wondering what his captain could have meant Izuru quickly follows him.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki
Captain, 11th Division
Kenpachi Zaraki

Male Weapon : Unnamed Zanpaku-to

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue762/790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (762/790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 10:13 pm

Kenpachi sets out to find the source of the spiritual pressure.

"I'm not about to let those other fools hog all the action!"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 10:25 pm

Damnit. Wake up, Hitsugaya. There's needless bloodshed we need to stop.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 5:32 am

"Howl! Zabimaru!" Shouts Renji as he unseals his zanpakuto and sends its snakelike blade hurling toward Ishida. Ishida takes careful aim with his bow, but there's no time to fire as Zabimaru spirals at him. Ishida is forced to go on the defensive and leap into the air. Zabimaru spins and cuts, but Ishida is simply too fast.

"Stand back, captain!" says Isane, unsheathing her blade as well. "Run! Itegumo!" Isane's zanpakuto flashes into a three-pronged sai shape and she leaps at Ichigo.

"No! Wait!" calls Unohana after her lieutenant, but it's too late.

Orihime again jumps in front of Ichigo, and with a shout of "Santen Kesshun! I reject!" a golden barrier pops up in front of them, sending Isane bouncing harmlessly away. Orihime looks determinedly at Isane before turning to Ichigo. "Souten Kisshun," she says, holding her hands over Ichigo's wounds, enveloping in another golden barrier. Before everyone's eyes, the wounds on Ichigo's body disappear, as if they'd never been there.

The rest of the combatants stare at each other warily, each waiting for the other to make the next move.

Ichigo Kurosaki has healed 4 WOUNDS

Kisuke Urahara hums a happy tune to himself, waltzing down the halls of Seireitei on his clunky wooden sandals. He pauses at a fork in the road. "Hm, which way, which way," he muses, before pausing. "Hm... Neither way, I suppose." Urahara turns around, his eyes hidden beneath his floppy hat. "You can come out now."

Out from the corner steps Gin Ichimaru, smiling as always. "My, my, you sensed me coming," he says cheerfully. "Just what I'd expect from a former Captain like you, Urahara-san. There's still an execution order in effect for you, you know."

Urahara, apparently unconcerned, scratches his chin. "Really?" he chuckles. "That thing's still in effect after 100 years, eh."

"I'm here to kill you, Urahara-san," Gin says matter-of-factly, unsheathing his zanpakutou.

"Ah," says Urahara. "I'm afraid you won't be able to. See, I've got some important business to take care of, so..." He lifts his cane, and with a flash, it transforms into a zanpakutou. "Awaken! Benihime!"

"I... think he's coming around, Captain!" says Hanatarou, as Hitsugaya begins to stir lightly.

"Good," says Kaname, nervously looking over to where Byakuya and his team of Shinigami are fighting. "We don't have any--" He stops as he senses something in the air behind them. "Look out!"

Hanatarou manages to leap out of the way just in time to see a sinister figure leap down at them. Before his horrified eyes, the sinister figure drops down and drives his hand deep into Captain Hitsugaya's chest. There is a flash of golden light, and Tousen can sense Toushiro's energy flowing rapidly into the figure's body. The figure stands up, and Hanatarou watched the shriveled form of Captain Hitsugaya crumble into dust and blow away with the wind.

The figure, clad in what seems to be a brown sport coat and a pair of slacks, adjusts his long red tie, runs a hand through his chalk-white hair, and points his sword at Tousen and Hanatarou without another word, his golden eyes gleaming.

Toushiro Hitsugaya has been SLAIN!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue466/466Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 5:56 am

Isane wretches in pain. The feeling of a large spiritual force suddenly being snuffed out causes her to look around and realize, with horror the events that occurred elsewhere.

She turns toward her captain and the others. "Hitsugaya has been slain!"

Tied between the matter at hand and the death of the child prodigy, she barely comes to a realization,"Tousen and Hanatarou were over there...they might need our help! I motion that we leave these intruders and contend with them later...for now, we have more important matters to deal with."

She pauses to look over the intruders,"But don't think we won't be back."

She then looks toward her captains and fellow lieutenants,"We should break into smaller groups...Byakuya-taisa, Unohana-taisa, and Shuhei-san, while us other three (Aizen-taisa, Renji-san, and myself) approach separately to aid Hanatarou and Tousen."
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

Weapon : Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 7:11 am

You'd better not leave three people here. You're going to need all the help you can get to defeat the Bount, and you're underestimating their power.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 8:19 am

"So it appears that these ryoka were telling the truth about this threat? And we've lost one of our captains... I think we're going to have to figure out what to do in response to this."

Mayuri hummed a tune, looked at his zanpaku-to pensively, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 8:54 am

Turning to Gin Ichimaru, Urahara aims a haphazard half-grin, and says, derisively, "Shouldn't you be playing with the foxes?"

This poor fool. Ah, well, "what can be done", and all that.

Urahura pauses a moment to gaze almost wistfully at Benihime, then reverts his attention to Gin.

To his zanpakutō, Urahara whispers one word: "sing". With that, he begins his attack.

He also begins to sing aloud, himself. It is Wagner's Flight Of The Valkyries -- "DuhhnduntDAHHDUNT... DuhhnduntDAHHDUNT... duhnntdunnDAHHdunnt... duhnntduhhntDAAAAAAAAAAH!"

His movements are sure and confident, his attention focused.

This ought to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 10:00 am

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
You'd better not leave three people here. You're going to need all the help you can get to defeat the Bount, and you're underestimating their power.
Ichigo is right. I do not want to fight any of you. Please, we should JOIN forces to help eliminate the Bount threat. If you agree to this, I will revive Toushiro Hitsugaya for you. Before I could restore his body though, his absorbed soul would need to be released. The Bount that attacked him would need to be killed for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 10:16 am

"Captain Hitsugaya!!!"

Shit, i knew i shouldnt have left him alone, why didnt Tousen defend him??? damn, i have to go back!

"Dont think you have escaped your fate four eyes! i will take you on later"

Renji leaps back towards the location of the fallen capatin and Attempts to COMENCE BATTLE with the new, and strange figure.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa
5th Seat, 11th Division
Yumichika Ayasegawa

Male Weapon : Fujikukaku

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 11:22 am

"Captain!" Yumichika calls out towards Kenpachi. "We should join up with Tousen and defend him! Isn't that the best course of action?"

The pretty boy looks towards the Lieutenant in his division, Yachiru. "Agree?"
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 12:41 pm

Shuhei is momentarily stunned at the sudden death of the child prodigy. Such power... what IS this guy??

Leaving the Ryoka for the moment, he turns to address this greater threat. He leaps into the streets of Soul Society, vanishing from sight, then makes his way stealthily back to where Captain Tousen and the new arrival are, attempting to STALK the murderer and strike a SNEAK ATTACK while he is distracted by Lieutenant Abarai.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki
Captain, 11th Division
Kenpachi Zaraki

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue762/790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (762/790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 1:28 pm

"Well, well, I guess today isn't going to be as boring as I thought."

Kenpchi rushes off towards the mysterious person and COMMENCES BATTLE.

((I thought we weren't going to do the Bount arc? This all seems kinda scattered to me.))
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 1:41 pm

((It's not cannon.))

((Also, to everyone who is already in battle and trying to Join/Stalk/etc. :

SaintSmythe wrote:

Well, if more than one player all decide to attack the same character (or group) independently of each other, they automatically join into a GROUP. Or if there is an existing GROUP in combat, and you attack the same character as that GROUP, you join that group.

You can't JOIN a different GROUP, or STALK or HIDE while IN COMBAT. You have to successfully RUN first.

During this round you're going to have to RUN first.))
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa
5th Seat, 11th Division
Yumichika Ayasegawa

Male Weapon : Fujikukaku

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 2:23 pm

Yumichika watches his Captain rush off towards where the commotion seems to be. The best course of action would be eliminating the threat immediately. "Besides," he murmurs to himself. "Killing it would mean saving Tousen, right?"

He follows his captain and initiates combat with the Shinigami killer. "Lovely plan~!"
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue466/466Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 3:26 pm

Seeing her fellow captains and lieutenants rushing off to the aid Tousen-taisa, Isane takes a moment to greet the ryoka more cordially.

"I apologize for my actions," Isane says,"and I hope that you understand that I am very protective of Unohana-sama. Be that as it may, however, I should have taken the time to listen to you." She sighs, her heart wrecked with grief over Hitsugaya-taisa,"But, unfortunately, we don't have time to casually exchange words. Come, follow us and, as we go, please explain all you can to me of these 'bounts'".

Group Unohana, Aizen and Kotetsu [r]run[/b] with the ryoka (should they choose to follow) to initiate combat with the new threat.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 3:27 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
((It's not cannon.))

((Also, to everyone who is already in battle and trying to Join/Stalk/etc. :

SaintSmythe wrote:

Well, if more than one player all decide to attack the same character (or group) independently of each other, they automatically join into a GROUP. Or if there is an existing GROUP in combat, and you attack the same character as that GROUP, you join that group.

You can't JOIN a different GROUP, or STALK or HIDE while IN COMBAT. You have to successfully RUN first.

During this round you're going to have to RUN first.))

What if i want to do neither of those? i just want to inittiate combat again, am i allowed to do this?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 3:31 pm

((Could you clarify, please, Smythe?))
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 3:32 pm

The captain of the 12th Division stopped running with Kenpachi's group towards the target, and stood looking thoughtful for a while, passing his sword between his hands. Eventually, he came to a conclusion. "You go on without me... I'll catch up with you later."
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 3:35 pm

You have to run from combat first before re-initiating it next round, providing no one from the original combat chooses to pursue you.

EDIT: Unless ALL people from the original combat declare they are attacking the same target (THEY MUST SIGN ON AND DECLARE SUCH, EITHER IN PM OR PUBLIC), then you all attack this round as a GROUP.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki
Captain, 11th Division
Kenpachi Zaraki

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 3:42 pm

((Since I was not already in battle, I do not have to run, yes?))
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 4:14 pm

Renji Attempts to RUN from his previous battle and leaps back towards the location of the fallen capatin and Attempts to COMENCE BATTLE with the new, and strange figure.

(edited my action, does this works better?)

(Also, if everyone else i was in previous comabt with, wants to declare attack to the same target, i join to this, i just hope i can attack this round and not waste another turn switching battles)
Back to top Go down
Uryuu Ishida
Quincy
Uryuu Ishida

Weapon : Quincy Glove

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 4:21 pm

"Hmmph, our battle will have to wait," declares Uryuu as he pushes up his glasses. "I guess I have no choice but to run from you and join the others.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 4:23 pm

Isane Kotetsu wrote:
Seeing her fellow captains and lieutenants rushing off to the aid Tousen-taisa, Isane takes a moment to greet the ryoka more cordially.

"I apologize for my actions," Isane says,"and I hope that you understand that I am very protective of Unohana-sama. Be that as it may, however, I should have taken the time to listen to you." She sighs, her heart wrecked with grief over Hitsugaya-taisa,"But, unfortunately, we don't have time to casually exchange words. Come, follow us and, as we go, please explain all you can to me of these 'bounts'".

Group Unohana, Aizen and Kotetsu run with the ryoka (should they choose to follow) to initiate combat with the new threat.

Ichigo I think we should run from combat and help them with the Bount threat, considering that is why we are here. We can then join them in their fight. Hopefully the rest of our GROUP agrees with me.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Captain, 3rd Division
Gin Ichimaru

Male Weapon : Shinsou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 4:38 pm

"My, my, confident, aren't we?", Gin chuckled as he spoke, enjoying the tune his opponent was humming. "Well then, why must you fight back, wouldn't be easier on you to just-", Gin paused, feeling a a loss ripple through the society, Hitsuyaga is dead... Could it be...? No, never mind, focus on the task at hand. Gin looked forward at what was an oncoming attack and prepared to defend.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 4:45 pm

Orihime Inoue wrote:

Ichigo I think we should run from combat and help them with the Bount threat, considering that is why we are here. We can then join them in their fight. Hopefully the rest of our GROUP agrees with me.

Due to the grave circumstances, Ichigo says nothing, instead nodding his head in agreement with Inoue's plan to run.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 5:35 pm

Gin Ichimaru wrote:
"Well then, why must you fight back, wouldn't be easier on you to just-"

Eyes shadowed by the brim of his hat, Urahura poses himself like a doll in a pantomime of one of the first and simplest forms his trainers taught him. Momentarily a caricature of himself, he replies, "Of course that would be easier. But you have other plans, yes?"

Quick as a flash, his moment of jolliness passes, and he returns to the business at hand. The spiritual ripple felt by all is not his concern. Not right now, anyway. It is time for battle.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Captain, 3rd Division
Gin Ichimaru

Male Weapon : Shinsou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 5:44 pm

Gin then proceeded to do something unusual of him, he opened his eyes. The opening of Gin's eyes meant only one thing, that he was getting serious. He had momentarily hoped his oponent would become distracted by the ripple, leaving an opening., thus was not the case. Gin knew that he had only one option at the moment, this was to defend, and grin. Yes, the ever persistent grin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 6:16 pm

Yachiru froze.

"To-to is... dead?"
Yachiru is torn between the murderer, and Ura-san who she'd just sensed 3 districts down.

"There already abouut 6 people AND Ken-PooPoo. There only seems to be one person on Ura."

Yachiru Leaves her group and JOINS Gin's group.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 6:21 pm

EDIT: "There already about 2 people AND Ken-PooPoo. There only seems to be one person on Ura."

Ok, so not six. It look like six when I read it. silent
Back to top Go down
Sousuke Aizen
Captain, 5th Division
Sousuke Aizen

Male Weapon : Kyouka Suigetsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 6:38 pm

Sousuke watches as everyone ran from the mysterious figure. He gave a slight smile to Gin, before turning to follow the others in running.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 6:46 pm

Renji Abarai wrote:
Renji Attempts to RUN from his previous battle and leaps back towards the location of the fallen capatin and Attempts to COMENCE BATTLE with the new, and strange figure.

(edited my action, does this works better?)

(Also, if everyone else i was in previous comabt with, wants to declare attack to the same target, i join to this, i just hope i can attack this round and not waste another turn switching battles)
[*is confused but follows suit* I apparently missed this paragraph in the rules *headdesk*]

* Edit to my last post - Shuhei RUNS from combat with the Ryoka before initiating his STALK attempt.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 3:28 am

In a flash, Orihime, Ishida, Ichigo, Isane, Renji, Aizen, Shuhei, and Byakuya join forces and take off toward the site of Hitsugaya's vanishing spirit energy. Unohana and Chad hesitate, however, slowing the group down just enough.

Orihime Inoue, Uryuu Ishida, Ichigo Kurosaki, Isane Kotetsu, Renju Abarai, Sousuke Aizen, Shuhei Hisagi, and Byakuya Kuchiki have RUN from combat, left their respective groups, and formed a new group

Up from the side of the building where Tousen and Hanatarou are facing off with the man who just slaughtered Toushiro leaps Kenpachi Zaraki, brandishing his zanpakutou. The mysterious enemy simply shoulders his weapon, smirks at them, and gives a two-fingered salute. "Ta-ta," he says before vanishing. Zaraki's sword cuts through air.

The mysterious enemy has RUN from combat

(NOTE: Since Tousen and Hanatarou were in combat with the Mysterious Enemy at the start of the turn, and Zaraki did not have to lose a turn before initiating combat, only these three may choose to PURSUE the Mysterious Enemy.)

Almost spinning like a top, Kisuke Urahara whirls his Benehime at Gin Ichimaru. Gin adopts a defensive pose and, with some effort, manages to parry Urahara's attack.

"Heh, not bad, boy," grins Urahara. "But don't think I'm anywhere near through yet."

"Oh, but I think you are," Gin says, his steel holding the ex-captain at bay. His smile spreads across his fox-like face. Then he starts to chuckle. Then laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?" Urahara says suspiciously.

Gin's eyes open just a bit to meet Urahara's. "Don't look behind you."

Almost in slow motion, Urahara turns his head back just in time to see Izuru Kira leap from the shadows, his zanpakutou drawn.

"No!" Urahara says, astounded. "How did I miss--"

"Raise your head! Wabisuke!" Kira shouts, unsealing his zanpakuto and bringing it down hard against the unguarded Urahara.

It's a mighty slash, cutting deep through Kisuke's back, sending fountains of blood gushing into the air. Any deeper and Wabisuke would have practically sliced the ex-captain in half. Urahara's eyes shoot wide open in shock; he drops Benehime to the ground, falls to his knees and collapses next to his sword.

And with possibly the luckiest strike he would ever make in his life, Lieutenant Izuru Kira brought down none other than the legendary Kisuke Urahara with one blow.

"GIIIIN-CHAAAN!" comes a sudden shrill shout from above as little Yachiru Kusajishi falls from the sky, landing square on Gin's head. "Who'zis?" she smiles down at Urahara's fallen body.

"A wanted criminal," Gin smiles. "You're just in time for his execution, Lieutenant." He kicks Urahara in the side, rolling him onto his back, and points his sword at his neck.

"Would you like the honors, Lieutenant? ...Or... should I do it?"

Izuru Kira has achieved a SNEAK ATTACK
Izuru Kira has achieved a CRITICAL HIT
Kisuke Urahara has received 14 WOUNDS
Kisuke Urahara has fallen UNCONSCIOUS
Yachiru Kusajishi has joined Gin Ichimaru and Izuru Kira
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 4:48 am

Yachiru began talking. (Sortof)

"HeyGinsomeguyjustkilledTo-Toandwait Areyougunnakillthatguyhealreadylooksdead, butGinshouldprollystabhimanyway...anywaythisguy,he'slikerunningawayrightnowletsgo. ZOOM!"

And Yachiru went off, dragging the other two and Urahara.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 4:50 am

Translation:

"Hey Gin some guy just killed To-To and wait Are you gunna kill that guy heal ready looks dead, but Gin should prolly stab him anyway...anyway this guy,he's like running away right now lets go. ZOOM!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next