Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei

Go down 
+23
Kariya Jin
Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushirou Ukitake
Sousuke Aizen
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kisuke Urahara
Uryuu Ishida
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Isane Kotetsu
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Byakuya Kuchiki
Gin Ichimaru
Kaname Tousen
Izuru Kira
Renji Abarai
Orihime Inoue
Yachiru Kusajishi
SaintSmythe
Kenpachi Zaraki
Toushiro Hitsugaya
General Yamamoto
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 10:48 pm

"I'm still looking for Ishida. I want to join him."

I'm still spending this turn for the second time in a row to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 11:55 pm

It looks like this has turned into another game of chase with the bount. Whilst she is too far away for me to attack right now perhaps I could attempt to stalk her as she moves around in order to launch a surprise attack when the timing is right.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 7:37 am

occ:There is'int a use in sneak attacking people. Just remember that. Her sense is really high.When we were in an allience he sent me an email and he did not modify the attacks, but he did modify the other parts.:occ

Rangiku travelled along with the others. "I am getting really sick of the bount running away". She then took a turn collecting information from the rest of the group. "So the little pink haired girl is a bount?" "That can't be true" she said her eyes full of rage.

She looked at the rest of her group. "I have a feeling that the entire 11th division is bounts"; That is the secend bount from that division!"

"We are all going to have to use speacial abillitys of some sort and all attack yoshi".

OCC: Smythe can you send me a pm telling me what my speacial abillity is and how to use it if i have one?OCC:
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 2:35 pm

"Are you coming?" Ishida asks Zaraki, still lying there on his side. Zaraki doesn't respond one bit. "Very well." Ishida pushes his glasses up before taking off in pursuit of the Bount.

Yoshi stops behind a wall, slowly catching her breath. Surely there was no way that Quincy could have--

A bolt of blue energy streaking out of the sky says differently, though. "Nieder! Defense form!" Yoshi calls out, transforming her Doll into a shield that easily blocks Ishida's shot.

"Blast it," snorts the Bount as a horde of Shinigami led by Ichigo and Urahara fly onto the scene to join the Quincy.

"Nowhere to run now," grins Ichigo, pointing Zangetsu determinedly at the Bount.

Yoshi turns to look into the eyes of each Shinigami, even Izuru Kira, who she barely notices lurking out of sight in a corner, feeling completely backed into a wall.

Ichigo Kurosaki, Kisuke Urahara, Chojiro Sasakibe, Kaname Tousen, Shuhei Hisagi, Isane Kotetsu, Orihime Inoue, Rangiku Matsumoto, Rukia Kuchiki, and Izuru Kira have joined Uryuu Ishida

Meanwhile, 8th Division Captain Shunsui Kyouraku is lying in the sun on top of his headquarters, his hat low over his eyes, relaxing and sipping sake, as was his custom.

"Captain!" snaps his Lieutenant, Nanao Ise, standing over him. "Are you really just going to sit there all day?!"

Indeed, it seems like the Captain of 8th Division has been going through a great deal of trouble to avoid involving himself with all the goings-on around Seireitei, just calmly sitting in the sun and observing the whole time. "Just calm down, Nana-chan," he grins, not noticing the horrified look growing over his Lieutenant's face. "Everything will--"

"Captain! LOOK OUT!" Ise dives out of the way, and Shunsui looks up at the last minute to see what appeared to be a black steel spider leaping out of the sky. Before the Captain can react, one of the spider's scythe-like legs pierces his midsection, impaling him and driving him into the ground.

A spray of blood shoots from Shunsui's mouth and his eyes bug out in pain. As the pool of blood around him begins to grow, Ise sees her captain's body twitching, changing form. The flowered robe and beard of Shunsui Kyouraku melts away, leaving behind a boy in his early 20's with blond hair covering his eyes.

"D... Dark... b... but... why...?" the blond boy manages to stammer.

"Oh, you're not getting away that easily, Mabashi..." the spider grins as she opens her fangs. Mabashi lets out an agonized scream as his soul flows out of his body and into the spider's mouth.

Ise turns and scrambles madly away as she feels the spider's spirit energy increase greatly.

Dark has dealt 10 damage to Mabashi
Mabashi has received 9 WOUNDS
Mabashi of the Bount (Shunsui Kyouraku) has been SLAIN
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Uryuu Ishida
Quincy
Uryuu Ishida

Weapon : Quincy Glove

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 2:54 pm

Goddammit, Thinks Ishida to himself, on two accounts. The Fricking bount got away, and a gaggle(?) of Shinigami are surrounding me. "I believe it'd best if we all attempt to kill this bount as soon as possible. They have run long enough!" shouts Uryuu to the Shinigami toppling over him, as if a tidal wave came crashing down. "There sure are plenty of us," he sarcastically remarks.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 3:41 pm

Urahara feels the flash of spiritual energy and notes that his companions have felt it as well. "Let's be about our business, shall we?" he suggests, almost grim in the shadow of his hat-brim.

That was odd. Where have I felt that before? Aah, yes... I remember.

"'And now', the Walrus said, 'it's time to begin the feed.'
'THE FEED?!?', the Oysters cried, 'BUT NOT ON US!'" Urahara quotes, chuckling.

Benehime is awoken and Urahara prepares to Attack the Bount.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

Weapon : Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:05 pm

Ichigo runs at full tilt towards the Bount, obviously intending to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 7:09 pm

Shuhei charges, intent on ATTACKING.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 7:30 pm

Yoshi felt the wave of pressure fly by, and instantly understood.

'Heh, about time...'
She turned to Ishida and barreled to attack him. "Attack form!" she yelled, drawing a sword.

This is going to be the most fun I've ever had!'
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 1:22 am

Hmm she must have some trick up her sleeve is she is attacking such a large group... although I think it's worth the risk to try and attack her. We can't let her join with any other bount forces. We need to stop her here and now, hopefully then we can learn more about their ability to mimic us.
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue466/466Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 2:22 am

Isane, seeing the Bount switch form, decides to engage and attack the female creature.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 12:22 pm

I will attack as well.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 1:55 pm

Rangiku runs full tilt at the bount. She get's in front of the group jumping toward the bount. In midair she attacks.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 2:07 pm

(Alright, folks, in the interest of moving the game faster, I'm going to try out a new rule here: If a player runs from combat, all players who attacked that player that turn will automatically attempt to pursue. This will prevent it from taking twice the necessary turns to kill someone that's more or less obviously doomed. Alright, let's begin the update)

Howling like a banshee, her chain blade weapon in her hand, Yoshi leaps at Ishida as if to strike. He puts his hands up to defend, preparing to dodge...

But the blow never comes. With a flash, she vanishes, running again. Uryuu hesitates just enough that he loses her signal, and the group of Shinigami surrounding him take off in pursuit. Only Tousen and Orihime stay behind with him.

Up in the air above Seireitei, Ichigo and the rest frantically search for the Bount. "This is bad," says Urahara. "I can't sense her anymore."

"Damn it," sneers Ichigo. "She's just too tough to sense."

Even Chojiro is stumped. "I could feel her presence until just a moment ago...," he sighs, opening his eyes. "But she's gone now."

"I...," stammers Kira. "I've got her! She's over here!" He catches the Bount out of the corner of his eye and swings his Zanpakutou. "Raise your head, Wabisuke!"

"Defense form!" yells Yoshi, blocking Wabisuke's strike with her shield. Her arm wrenches a little... it feels like her shield has gotten just a little heavier. "W... what the...?"

"Take this!" yells Isane, also able to sense the Bount's masked presence.

Extra weight aside, Yoshi easily manages to block Isane's zanpakutou with her shield. "Nice try," she smirks.

But this was exactly what Isane had planned. "Run, Itegumo!" she smiles.

A small flash, and a stream of water flows from Isane's blade, coating Yoshi's body before hardening into ice.

"I... I can't.... can't... move!" Yoshi struggles, but cannot seem to break the frozen shell as Ichigo and the others move in to surround her, leaving her totally at their mercy.

Yoshi is IMMOBILIZED and may not act for 1 turn
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 3:14 pm

Urahara strikes a Napoleonic pose as he proposes what will certainly be an unpopular idea. "I would beg of you all, pause a moment so that we may discuss a thing."

Pointing to the immobilized Bount, he continues. "I am quite certain that there is at least one more of her kind hereabouts. If we pass up this opportunity for questioning, we may never have another opportunity of its like. Unless I am mistaken, the Bount Kariya Jin was never questioned properly. I am certain that my successor would like a chance to rectify this", nodding toward Mayuri.

"However, should the consensus disagree with this course of action, Benihime is, as ever, thirsty for Bount blood."

I would very much like a word with this Bount. Exile or no exile, I have my responsibilities.

Urahara awaits the group response before taking action.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 4:11 pm

"I agree," Shuhei states, glancing around at the Captains and other Lieutenants as well as the Ryoka. "We need all the information we can acquire." He prepares, if given the order, to strip the weapons from the paralyzed Bount.
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue466/466Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 11:03 pm

Isane smirks at the bount and winks. Placing her zanpakutou on her shoulder, she utters, "Ultimate defense is nothing if you can't move."

She turns to Urahara-san,"And I third your decision after Shuhei-san. We should be able to transport her calmly, albeit not easily...I imagine she'll be quite the load."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 11:56 pm

"Well Uryuu, I'm glad I finally caught up with you. What do you suggest we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 12:56 am

Urahara claps his hands together, delighted. "This is gonna be fun!"

I DO hope she doesn't force us to kill her before we learn anything useful.

This round Urahara intends to assist in restraining, transporting, and questioning the Bount.
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 2:00 pm

After a moment's thought, Sasakkibe nods.

"Perhaps it would be best if I assisted in restraining the Bount captive. However, I would like to see how the General and my fellow Shinigami feel before we choose not to eliminate her."
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 2:22 pm

Just woke up and I have to go do something, so I'll write today's update as soon as I come back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 2:52 pm

Rangiku smiles a crooked smile. "You betrayed me you little bitch". She finally calmed down. "You have no where to run" she says. "I want to finish her if that would be okay". She was very tired from that long run.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 4:12 pm

The group of Shinigami, lead by Urahara, surround the Bount, trying to decide what to do with her.

"I say we kill her right here!" snapped Rangiku, her feet still sore from chasing first Kariya and then Yoshi all around Seireitei.

Urahara shakes his head. "We need to study her first! Where's Tsuchi-kun? He should be here to interrogate."

"Whatever you're deciding, do it quick!" Isane shouted, her zanpakutou starting to shake. "I don't think I can hold her much--!"

Her words are cut off by a howl of anger and frustration from the Bount. With an earth-shattering CRACK, she manages to shatter her icy restraints and leap at Isane, her blade in hand.

"DIE!"

But before the strike can land, there is a flash of movement as a dark shape dives between Yoshi and the 4th Division Lieutenant. The other Shinigami can make out the shape of a black metallic spider with an evil grin. A fountain of blood erupts from Yoshi's midsection as the spider's scythe-like forearms slice through her chain weapon and practically cleave her in half. Her eyes wide open, she falls to the ground in a pool of blood, where the spider sets upon her and sucks the soul right out of her scared and shrieking body. She crumbles into dust, and that's the end of the Bount known as Yoshi.

The Shinigami can sense the spider getting stronger after eating Yoshi's soul and, with swords drawn, prepare to face it, but to their eyes it appears as if the spider is... shrinking? Its blades draw into its body and it seems to collapse into itself, until all that remains is a black round orb about the size of a baseball.

"What is...?" Urahara says, slowly approaching it. But before he can touch the orb, it takes off at incredible speed. It flies through the group of Shinigami, making Chojiro and Kira need to leap out of the way, into the hand of a man standing behind them all... someone that no one had even noticed was there.

He was a tall, dark-skinned man, built like a bear with a barrel chest and a thick beard, and a flashy red mohawk crowning his head. He catches the ball that had once been the spider and slides it into his pocket. The Shinigami slowly turn, swords drawn, to face this new perceived enemy.

And, without warning, the mohawked man slowly puts his hands behind his head and drops to his knees.

"I surrender."

Dark has dealt 14 damage to Yoshi
Yoshi has received 10 WOUNDS
Yoshi has been SLAIN
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 4:18 pm

Sasakibe's eyebrows shoot up for a moment, looking puzzled.
"This man...he seems to be a Bount. But you say you're surrendering...Why?"

He looks slightly puzzled, and his weapon is still drawn, but part of him feels as if this man may just be sincere.
Back to top Go down
Go Koga

Go Koga

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 4:32 pm

Go Koga raised his head just enough to speak with Chojiro.

"Why not?" Koga spoke without malice or any real form of emotion "I disagreed with my comrades, and thus betrayed them, and have been feeding information to a few of you of their plans, for example I knew of Yachiru's real indentity, and fed it to Uryuu, who acted on it", Go Koga, already part way into what his actions had been, decided to explain the rest of his actions. "I also that Mabashi was thinking of acting, so I waited till his guard was done, and slew him. I would have dealt the same fate to Kariya, but he ran like a fool. So now I finish off the last of my comrades and hand myself over to you, hoping that you would have mercy and spare". Koga, aware that this might not be enough to keep him alive, also added "Oh, and I will reveal the locations of your comrades who were impersonated and imprisoned by us if you do decide to let me and Dark free"
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 6:08 pm

Isane, with a quizzical look upon her face, shrugs and says,"It is not up to me, but if you were to do as you say, I see no reason as to why we should not agree to these terms. However, you must understand that, no matter what, we shall always be watching you and your freedom, if it is given, may be repealed at any time."

She sighs, sheathing her zanpakutou, and says,"But it is nice to see that this might be coming to an end soon...we have been at this too long." She looks then speaks with a firmer tone saying to the rest of the shinigami,"So what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 7:04 pm

Urahara shakes his head, bemused. "Not so much as a body left to study", he mutters, almost under his breath. He turns to Koga and states, plainly, "Your motives are questionable. Your methods are not. It's safe to say that you should expect skepticism, questioning, interrogation..."

Urahara's voice trails off, and his face takes on a far-away air.

Interrogation. Harrumph. That is the least that needs done. I would pick his souls apart for a few answers.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 8:38 pm

Shuhei is more blunt. He points his Zanpakuto at Koga and gets straight to the point... no pun intended.

"How do we know this isn't a trap? And why should we trust you? That you're the last, if nothing else?"
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 8:55 pm

Renji had been wandering off earlier, unable to find the new bount, until he felt her prescence fade, noticing this, he decides to join with the group that was chasing that bount before
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 1:31 am

Urahara places himself between the massed Shinigami and the Bount, but perpendicular to both.

"STOP!" he roars. "This is a serious situation. This is no time for bravery, or nobility, or any other such foolishness. We have before us a being who can kill any one of us without breaking a sweat, and given enough time, all of us. In the same being we have a wealth of very useful information. This being is also a self-confessed traitor and murderer. It is obvious that he is not to be trusted. Yet, it is also obvious that we desperately need to know what it is that he knows."

With that, Urahara wakes Benehime, and strikes a defensive posture, ready to attack either Bount or Shinigami, as necessary, before an agreement is reached.

"I would very much like to question this being, if I have to tear all of the souls from him to do so. However, I would not do so at the cost of further lives. We must make a decision and stick by it. We all have our obligations and our alliances. No move shall be made regarding this being before we reach a consensus as to his fate. I forbid it."

Holy crap, I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 4:34 am

By what i know he is the last bount. He betrayed his team this i know for a fact. There is a reasson in his logic. In real life he likes being on the winning side, so if he's not he finds a way to be, understand?
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 11:18 am

[@_@ Rangiku's post confuzzles me... @_@]

Shuhei eyes Urahara for a moment longer, then after a glance at Koga lowers Murasakimaru back to his side, but not to its scabbard. "I hope you know what you're doing," he says to the sandal-hat ex-captain.
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 11:33 am

[OOC: Basically, s/he apparently knows who is playing as 'Go', and she also has some knowledge of the Bount's activities. S/he believes that Go is surrendering to us in order to be spared, and so that they can ally themself with the Shinigami, since we're winning at the moment]

Chojiro sighs, still facing the Bount.
"If what he says is true, then it appears that the Bount threat has been all but neutralised. At least...for now. I myself honestly do not know whether we should trust this man. I feel as if we should, and yet somehow it all seems as if the Bount threat has been neutralised far too easily..."

He keeps Gonryoumaru unsheathed, but lowers the weapon slightly, turning to face the others.
"I would much rather consult the General on this matter, but if we cannot, then I believe that we should do whatever we must to locate the real Shinigami officers."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 1:27 pm

Meh, I dun gonna leave the group and attack this fool.
It won't hurt him either way. And if he intends on going peacefully... there's no more peaceful way than asleep.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 2:21 pm

Kaname Tousen pulls out his zanpakutou halfway, and a crackle of black energy ripples toward Go Koga, who jerks once and then falls flat on his face, unhurt, but totally unconscious.

"Take this... thing... to Senzaikyu," he mutters, resheathing his sword. "I'll report to the General."

Kaname Tousen has dealt 0 DAMAGE to Go Koga
Go Koga has received 0 WOUNDS and fallen UNCONSCIOUS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next