Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei

Go down 
+23
Kariya Jin
Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushirou Ukitake
Sousuke Aizen
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kisuke Urahara
Uryuu Ishida
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Isane Kotetsu
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Byakuya Kuchiki
Gin Ichimaru
Kaname Tousen
Izuru Kira
Renji Abarai
Orihime Inoue
Yachiru Kusajishi
SaintSmythe
Kenpachi Zaraki
Toushiro Hitsugaya
General Yamamoto
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 5:01 am

Isane Kotetsu wrote:
Isane perks up, "I've always wanted a little Tousen in me..."

She then laughs awkwardly and then sighs while three black stripes overshadow her head denoting her completely estrangement from the group.

*requisite 'Once You Go Black...' joke*

:3
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 8:00 am

Izuru stands there somewhat dumbstruck as he is not sure what the fuck just happened.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 11:19 am

"Alright," Ichigo says, hefting Zangetsu over his shoulder. "We've got some things to take care of. Orihime, you take care of everything. Come on, Renji."

Renji nods at the Ryoka and the two of them take off.

"I will have to be going as well," says the General, leaning on his cane. "If it is as he says and there are more than one Bount here in Seireitei... There will have to be measures taken. Come along, Chojiro." The silver-haired Lieutenant follows the General off toward 1st Division Headquarters.

"You're... sure you can do this? A skeptical Byakuya Kuchiki asks Orihime.

"Just watch," she says, kneeling down and opening her hands.

"Onii-sama," Rukia sighs, her eyes downcast, seeing her brother for the first time since her imprisonment. "I...."

"The General may have pardoned you," Byakuya says coldly, without looking at her at all. "But that doesn't mean you've overcome the shame you've brought to my family."

"Y... yes... Onii-sama," Rukia looks away, blinking, trying not to let tears fall... It always stung more whenever Byakuya said My family instead of Our family...

Orihime, on her knees with a flat place of ground in front of her, closes her eyes and stretched out her hands. "... ... ...Soten Kisshun!" The golden glow spreads out in an oval from Orihime's hands, enveloping a space large enough for two bodies.

Off to the side, Hanatarou touches his zanpakutou to his captain's wounds. "Fulfill, Hisagomaru."

A brief glow, and Unohana's wounds are healed. She opens her eyes. "Thank you, Hanatarou," she sighs, smiling. "It's not like me to get caught unawares like that. I must be getting slow in my old age."

"It's... nothing, captain," Hanatarou smiles, blushing slightly. She called me by my first name, he says to himself, beaming on the inside.

All the other shinigami are gathered around Orihime, her brow twisted in concentration, sweat starting to drip down her face.

"I don't see anything," mutters Gin, earning him an elbow in the side and a Shh! from Rangiku.

"Look closely," chuckles Urahara.

Orihime's hands are shaking as she pours out all the spiritual energy she can muster. She grits her teeth, and there is a quiet breath of wind that suddenly floats through the air. Dust is slowly starting to collect in the center of Orihime's golden circle, dust gathering from all the corners of Seireitei, spinning around and settling, slowly becoming more and more apparently human in shape. Hands appear... then feet... then arms and legs, even clothes, reforming themselves just as they had been before the Bount attack. Orihime lets out a loud groan, then the golden circle fades away, and lying there, totally intact, are the bodies of Toushiro Hitsugaya and Kaname Tousen.

"I... did... it...," Orihime manages a weak smile before falling backwards, exhausted.

Shuhei manages to catch her. "Hey, you alright?"

"I'm... fine...," she says, her eyes fluttering. "It just... takes a lot out of me, that's all... Not like healing... to bring someone back... I... have to use my own life force... Can't do it... too... often..."

"Now all we have to do is give 'em this Soul Candy," Urahara cheerfully steps forward, holding up the hand containing the souls he'd reclaimed from Kariya. "And they'll be good as new!"

"One thing, Urahara-san, if I may ask," Kira says to him quizically. "How do you know which piece of Soul Candy is which soul?"

Urahara suddenly stops. He casts his eyes down to the totally identical pieces of Soul Candy in his hand and bites his lip.

Byakuya buries his face in his hand. "You can't tell, can you."

Urahara laughs out loud. "Eh, what's the worst that could happen!" he shrugs as he drops one piece of Soul Candy in each fallen Captain's mouth.

Ichigo Kurosaki, Renji Abarai, General Yamamoto, and Chojiro Sasakibe have left the group
Retsu Unohana has HEALED 10 WOUNDS and become CONSCIOUS

Yachiru Kusajishi stretches her arms out and flops her little body over Zaraki's shoulder. "I'm bored, Ken-Chan!" she whines.

"Stop whining," grumbles Zaraki. "We missed the fight with the Bount, it's our own damn fault." The big captain smirks. "Besides, if a weakling like Shuhei Hisagi was able to take 'im down, he wouldn't 'a been any match for us, right?"

Yachiru sits up, smiling cheerfully with pride. "That's right!" she shouts joyfully. "No one can beat our--AGH!" The little girl's words are cut off as a bolt of blue energy streaks from out of nowhere and catches her square in the back of the head, driving her headfirst into a wall.

Zaraki turns angrily to see the Quincy, Uryuu Ishida, standing on top of a building, his bow in hand. Without another word, he draws back his other hand, aiming another bolt of energy at the little girl.

Yachiru digs herself out of the rubble, bleeding from her head and the back of her neck. "What.. the HELL?!" the little girl screams. "I'm TOTALLY gonna kick your ASS for that!!"

Uryuu Ishida has achieved a SNEAK ATTACK and dealt 5 DAMAGE to Yachiru Kusajishi
Yachiru Kusajishi has received 5 WOUNDS

Suddenly, the body of Kaname Tousen sits bolt upright and takes a huge gasping breath. "What the hell!" Toushiro's voice comes from Tousen's mouth. "I swear to God, Tousen, if you do that to me again, I'll kick your head in." He stands up. "What's going on?" he snaps, looking his head from side to side. "Why can't I see? Hey, who's there? What happened?! Hello? Hey, what's--OOF!" Toushiro's words are cut off as he walks Tousen's sightless body straight into a wall.

"Oops," Urahara chuckles with a sheepish grin on his face.

Toushiro's body sits up as well. "I'm... alive," speaks Tousen's stern and quiet voice. He also looks about. "I... can see," he says matter-of-factly before looking down at himself. "And... I'm a little boy...?"

"Which way?" Renji asks Ichigo as they run through the halls of Seireitei.

"How should I know?" snaps Ichigo. "This is YOUR home, isn't it?"

"Ichigo, look-" But it's too late. Ichigo collides with something white in his path.

"Owww..." grumbles Mayuri Kurotsuchi. "Watch where you're going, you blasted... human!"

"Hey, you're the one who ran into me, you masked freak!" Ichigo roars, pulling himself to his feet.

"You be careful what you say," Mayuri sneers. "I wouldn't mind having a specimen like you under glass, learning where you got your power from and what makes you tick..."

"Hey, come on. We're all after the same thing, right?" Renji says, somewhat unfamiliar to the role of peacemaker.

"Right," Mayuri shrugs, crossing his arms. "And I can't sense her anywhere. Her power seems to be... invisible maybe? Or hidden somehow."

Ichigo looks upward. "Well... we have to find her somehow... Ishida's a sitting duck going up against her all alone."

Mayuri Kurotsuchi has joined Ichigo Kurosaki and Renji Abarai

"What the hell did you do to us, you crazy mad scientist?!" Toushiro yells, angrily shaking Tousen's fist. "You'd better do something and get us back in the right bodies, or else I'll...!"

"Um..." Isane points behind the furious captain. "Urahara's... over there."

Toushiro turns Tousen's head and immediately proceeds to repeat his rant, this time at a concrete pillar.

"So... that's what I look like," muses Tousen.

"You're usually not that... upset, Captain," sighs Shuhei.

"Indeed. Still... as nice as it is to be able to see for the first time in my life... it's probably better for things to be as they should be. Urahara-san, is there a way to switch us back?"

"Yeah, is there?" This time, Isane takes pity on the captain and turns Tousen's shoulders so Toushiro can face Urahara.

"Oh... there's a way. A rather simple way," Urahara chuckles, grinning mischevously.

"What is it?" asks Toushiro.

"Yer not gonna liiike iiit," Urahara teases in a singsong voice.

"Just tell us!" Toushiro snaps.

"Please, if there's a way," Tousen says, closing Toushiro's eyes, "I'm willing to undertake it."

Urahara covers his face with his hat and lifts a finger. "The simplest way to restore two misplaced souls is for the bodies containing those souls to initiate soul reversal through physical contact... of the lips."

Toushiro's jaw falls open.

"You two," Urahara smirks, "Are gonna hafta kiss."

Toushiro Hitsugaya and Kaname Tousen have been restored to life... sort of :3
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 1:28 pm

Yachiru looks furiously at Uryuu. Uryuu was staring at her in turn... wait, what?

An idea popped into Yachiru's mind. (Mind = PM box :3) No way...

Yachiru jumped towards Uryuu and wheeled to face Zaraki, joining Uryuu.
"Uru-tan, you better not be lying or I'll eat you for lunch," she threatened.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 3:38 pm

Rangiku ats beside gin quietly. "Now what?" she says arrogently.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 4:02 pm

Mayuri yawned, then a frown appeared on his face. "I can't seem to sense her anywhere... this bores me so much. I could have been experimenting on one of these Bount things as well by now..."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Captain, 3rd Division
Gin Ichimaru

Male Weapon : Shinsou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 5:02 pm

Gin looked upward, and then departed, leaving his group and going to rest in some other part of the Seireitei; these bount were only a threat when they attacked, and they would kill them should they do so, so for now Gin Ichimaru decided to leave the others to themselves.

(In other words I've nothing to do)
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 5:07 pm

"Well, I did like I promised."

I'm going to spend this turn resting...
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 6:42 pm

Things seemed to be calming down, at least around here and it was good to have the captains back. The possibility of there being more bount around was somewhat worrying. Still unsure of what exactly happened Izuru decides to hide somewhere and think the days events over thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 6:58 pm

Ah, yes, a bit of fan-service for the onlookers. Just like a panty shot but stupider.

Urahara, amused, says "You two best get to smoochin'."

(This round, Urahara is entirely attentive to getting the souls back into their proper bodies)
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

Male Weapon : Hisagomaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 7:06 pm

Hanatarou (still blushing) started walking over to Tousen (well, Hitsugaya in Tousen's body) before realizing completely that Tousen was now Hitsugaya, so to speak. After a little of looking back and forth completely confused, he just gave up and sat down from where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Uryuu Ishida
Quincy
Uryuu Ishida

Weapon : Quincy Glove

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 7:35 pm

Uryuu stands strong next to Yachiru, holding his ground. A death stare ensues between Zaraki and Uryuu, neither moving an inch.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

Weapon : Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 7:44 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
His face grim, Ichigo tears through the streets of Seireitei, with Mayuri and Renji on either side. Hang in there, Ishida.
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 10:47 am

For the merest sliver of a second, Sasakibe looks somewhat amused. It's certainly an unusual method of soul reversal, but it should still work. Technically.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 12:06 pm

Rangiku steps up. She thenclears her throat. "Ahem" she says. No one pays attention. Heu you guys listen. I've decided i am not waiting around here I am going off in search for another bount.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 12:52 pm

"Very well," says Tousen, standing up, looking pointedly at his body. "If we must."

"Whoa, hold on!" Hitsugaya spits out, waving Tousen's hands in protest. "There's... there's gotta be another way." Tousen's head jerks left and right, and Hitsugaya is totally unable to see where the other is approaching from.

"I said I would do anything it took," says Tousen determinedly, seizing Toushiro by the hair. "And I'm not going to go back on my word."

And with that, he presses his lips tight against the other Captain's.

Orihime looked away for a moment, wiping a bit of blood from her nose.

There is a brief flash and both Captains are knocked back to the ground. Toushiro is the first to rise to his knees holding his hands to his own throat and gagging. "Dear lord, Tousen, what did you eat?" he coughs, apparently back to normal. "Your breath smells like rotten tuna and garlic."

Tousen straightens up, wiping the remnants of the kiss from his mouth and straightening his orange scarf. "Well... it wasn't exactly pleasant for me either," he sighs. He draws his zanpakutou, makes three quick slashes through the air, and sheaths it again. Back to normal. It felt good to be alive again.

"What's the matter," says Unohana, smiling, approaching the two Captains.

"It's nothing," says Toushiro, pulling himself to his feet. "We just had our souls put back into the wrong body, that's all. We had to... transfer them back."

"With a kiss," sighs Tousen, his stoic face showing the slightest hint of embarassment. "Not exactly pleasurable, but it was the only way."

"Well, that's silly," Unohana smiles. "That's one way to do it, but we haven't done soul reversal like that in hundreds of years!"

Toushiro's mouth drops open.

"All it takes is a medium level Kidou spell... Way of Binding #39 Kongyaku," the smiling Unohana explains.

"Or a soul withdrawal technique," Hanatarou pipes in. "Or basically just turning you back into Soul Candy and putting you back that way."

"Isane," Unohana sighs. "You're the lieutenant of my division, you should have known that."

"I know," Isane snickers with her hand over her face. "I just wanted to see 'em kiss."

Hitsugaya clenches his teeth, and both Captain's heads turn to face Urahara, who is already slowly skipping away with both hands on his hat, whistling innocently.

"URAHARA!!"

And with that, the former Captain breaks into a full run with a wide grin on his face.

"Come on, Izuru," Gin says, his face back to its normal foxlike grin. "Our work here is done, for now."

Toushiro Hitsugaya and Kaname Tousen have been fully restored
Gin Ichimaru, Izuru Kira, and Kisuke Urahara has left the group

"It's no use," grumbles Mayuri. "There's no sign of either Yachiru or your friend, anywhere in Seireitei!"

"I probably should have paid more attention in Kidou class," mutters Renji, scratching his head.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Ichigo snaps. "It's not like help is just gonna fall out of the sky or anything!"

And no sooner had those words left Ichigo's mouth than tumbling down from the rooftops comes a blonde-haired figure in a green outfit, landing directly on Ichigo's back.

"Hiya, Kurosaki," grins Urahara. "Whatcha guys up to? And... issat you, Tsuchi-kun?" he says as he spots Mayuri. "I almost didn't recognize you in that crazy getup! So, how's the research society help up the last hundred years?"

"It's, we're doing fine, Urahara-sama...," Mayuri bit his tongue a little in response to that 'sama' honorific that had habitually popped out of his mouth.

"Hate to spoil this reunion, but could you get off me!" shouts Ichigo from beneath Urahara's sandals.

"Oh, my bad," Urahara mumbles as he casually steps off of Ichigo's back. "So, where are you guys headed in such a hurry?"

"We're trying to find Yachiru Kusajishi and Ichigo's friend, the Quincy," Renji explains. "They're fighting each other right now, and we have to get there as soon as possible, but none of us can seem to sense their spirit energy."

"Oh, is that all?" Urahara grins before nodding off in a distant direction. "They're right over there, off at the other end of the city," he chuckles. "You should have paid more attention in Kidou class."

"That's what I just..." Renji shakes his head. "Never mind. Lead the way."

"It'll take us some time to get there," says Urahara, trotting ahead of the bunch. "Boy, you guys are reeeeeally lost."

Kisuke Urahara has joined Ichigo Kurosaki, Renji Abarai, and Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Off in the other corner of Seireitei, Kenpachi Zaraki, Uryuu Ishida, and Yachiru Kusajishi continue their standoff. "So," mutters Zaraki. "Which of ya is gonna make the first move?"

Yachiru slowly moves her hand to her zanpakutou and whips it out just in time to deflect another arrow blast from the Quincy. "I knew you were lying!" she shrieks as she flies at Uryuu, who can barely dodge out of the way of her blade.

Apparently uninterested, Zaraki lies down against a wall. "I could use some help here!" snaps the little girl.

Zaraki just waves her off. "You can handle this one, I'm taking a nap."

Yachiru swipes at Uryuu again and again, keeping the Quincy on his toes and not letting him line up another shot. She's... not using her full power, Ishida could tell. Come on, Ichigo... where are you?
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 1:30 pm

Shuhei grunts annoyedly, then shakes his head and approaches his Captain. "Sir, now that this mess is settled, perhaps it might be wise to resume the search.... During the time you were... incapacitated, the Bount claimed there were more of his kind hidden among the Shinigami." He glances around at the remains of the gathered group, then nods to Lieutenant Matsumoto. "We all should...." He pauses, looking to the Captains in the group for confirmation or orders.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 2:30 pm

Yachiru sighed.

"Well, I suppose the guise is over, it's about time." Yachiru saiid in an deep, yet still female voice.

"This disguise was getting so irritating," she said and morphed into a tall, dark-haired woman.

"Now, for now, I think I'll make like my master and run for it, as much as I'd like to eat that lovely Quincy."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 2:35 pm

Urahara sniffs the air a moment, then cracks a grin and howls like a wolf.

This one runs. What fun!

Turning to his companions, Urahara holds his hands out to his sides and says, "Friends, the game is afoot."

Encouraging the others to follow him, Urahara begins his pursuit of the Bount Previously Known As Yachiru Kusajishi.
Back to top Go down
Uryuu Ishida
Quincy
Uryuu Ishida

Weapon : Quincy Glove

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 2:42 pm

"Dammit, I knew it! Get back here you god damn killer!" Uryuu yelled at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Yachiru Kusajishi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 2:43 pm

... You can't pursue me, as you weren't in combat with me. Only Uryuu and maybe Kenpachi can persue me.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 2:47 pm

I'll echo Yachiru here. You can only pursue if you were in combat.

Which, in character, translates to:

"This Bount is annoyingly difficult to find... are you sure she's this way? I can't sense her anywhere... perhaps she's masking her reiatsu. Else it's too faint to detect over all these captain-class shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 3:14 pm

OOC: no edits! BAH HUMBUG

Stalk it is, then.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 4:21 pm

Rangiku realizes no one has listened to her. "Ohh well" she exclaims and then runs off into the distance. Rangiku was running full tilt her heart pounding with fair,but at the same time excitment, she did'int want to ditch gin but yet she could feel somthing,a cold presents. "Something is not right her" she mutters to herself. She gets tired and after awhile her fast run became a slow walk. "I don't get it" she said a little depressed. I thought i sensed something. Just then she look down to discover an arrow with a little blood on it. "Huh" she said a little confused.
Then in a distance she heard a full out sprint. Someone or somthing was running her way. She thought to herself mabey i should stalk this.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 5:26 pm

[Err, Shuhei spoke directly to you.... <_< >_>]
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

Male Weapon : Hisagomaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 5:27 pm

Hanatarou picked himself up, hearing all of the people scrambling about looking for the former Kusajishi. He didn't really want to go find her, but knew that healers would be needed and, taking a deep breath, goes to stalk Kusajishi.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 7:06 pm

After carefully considering the previous events, Izuru decides that for now, the best course of action would be to join with the Ryoka and Renji.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 1:33 am

"Where did Ishida go...? I'm supposed to meet up with him."

I attempt to sense and join Ishida.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 10:54 am

"Bah, I can't seem to sense the human either. Trying to find such weaklings in such a reiatsu-rich environment is almost impossible for me. I'm going to see if I can find some other way of helping against these things."

With that, Mayuri left the group.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 11:35 am

"My name is Yoshi, of the Bount," says the dark-haired woman standing where little Yachiru once was. "And now, my dear Quincy," she smiles, "I invite you to find me, if you can."

"Wait!" yells Ishida, but Yoshi has already vanished into the mists of Seireitei.

Yoshi (Yachiru) has RUN from combat

"Bah, I can't seem to sense the human either," sneered Mayuri. "Trying to find such weaklings in such a reiatsu-rich environment is almost impossible for me. You go on without me. I'm going to see if I can find some other way of helping against these things." And with that, he took off in another direction.

"Hey, Ichigo!" comes Orihime's voice from nearby. Ichigo turns to see her, Hanatarou, Isane, Kira, and Rangiku racing over the rooftops to join them.

"It seems that your friend the Quincy is on the move... Funny, though... I can sense him but not the Bount," mutters Urahara. "We can follow him, but we'll always be a step or two behind if he keeps moving like this."

Hang in there, Ishida, Ichigo says to himself, running at full speed.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi has left the group
Isane Kotetsu, Orihime Inoue, Hanatarou Yamada, Izuru Kira, and Rangiku Matsumoto have joined the group

NOTE: Like Yachiru said, only Uryuu and Zaraki can pursue her. The rest of you will have to wait a turn or so to join up with Ishida.
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 11:47 am

Sasakibe sighs to himself, shaking his head.
"Every time a Bount reveals themselves, they run off, and we must pursue them. I hope this does't develop into too much of a pattern."

Still, it is important that we elimate the bount, and thus I'll attempt to Sense and Join Isihida as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 12:19 pm

I'm going to follow Sasakibe's lead and try to sense the bount while joining Ishida.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 1:06 pm

Shuhei follows his Captain's lead as well, JOINING with the Quincy.
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue466/466Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 4:28 pm

Isane, noting that a medical unit might be needed against this new threat, decides to join the ryoka Ishida.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Kisuke Urahara

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2008, 8:51 pm

We are meddling in the affairs of dragons, and we all know where that leads.

(still Stalking)

Note: Urahara is suddenly -1 to Ketchup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next