Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei

Go down 
+23
Kariya Jin
Rangiku Matsumoto
Jushirou Ukitake
Sousuke Aizen
Ichigo Kurosaki
Kisuke Urahara
Uryuu Ishida
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Isane Kotetsu
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Byakuya Kuchiki
Gin Ichimaru
Kaname Tousen
Izuru Kira
Renji Abarai
Orihime Inoue
Yachiru Kusajishi
SaintSmythe
Kenpachi Zaraki
Toushiro Hitsugaya
General Yamamoto
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty
PostSubject: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 4:11 am

The wind is kind of cold as General Yamamoto addresses the Shinigami pairs from the steps, the white tower of Senzaikyu rising high above everyone.

"Alright," he says. "You're all here. We'll keep this short. You all know what you're doing and what you're here for. I'll be monitoring the lot of you. This'll keep going until there's only one team left."

The General nods to each team. "Now, scatter!" And in a mere second, each team disappears from sight, spreading rapidly to the four corners of Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Captain, 10th Division
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Male Weapon : Hyouinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 8:41 pm

"I suppose we will train with another GROUP, then."

Hitsugaya and Abarai fly over to Tousen and Yamada and INITIATE COMBAT.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki
Captain, 11th Division
Kenpachi Zaraki

Male Weapon : Unnamed Zanpaku-to

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Left_bar_bleue762/790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty_bar_bleue  (762/790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr 2008, 11:07 pm

"Hmph. This is a waste of time."

Zaraki turns to Yachiru.

"Alright, Yachiru, let's get this over with. I'll let you pick who we have to fight."
Back to top Go down
SaintSmythe
SaintSmythe

Male Weapon : Banhammer of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 12:18 am

Hey everyone, Smythe here.

I've only gotten declared actions for this turn from four people. Are the rest of you just standing around and doing nothing this turn?
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki
Captain, 11th Division
Kenpachi Zaraki

Male Weapon : Unnamed Zanpaku-to

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Left_bar_bleue762/790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty_bar_bleue  (762/790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 12:21 am

Ummmm...Yes.

(I'm still kinda new to this whole thing.)
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 3:48 am

As most of the Shinigami stand around confused unsure of what to do, it's Captain Hitsugaya and his partner Renji Abarai who take the initiative and attack Kaname Tousen and Hanatarou Yamada. With a small spray of blood, Toushiro's sword cuts into Tousen's arm. "Quite impressive," Tousen says, stoically taking the hit with no reaction at all before rushing forward in a flash, driving the pommel of his still-sheathed sword directly into Toushiro's midsection. Toushiro is knocked into a far wall by this bloodless attack and slumps to the ground unconscious.

Shakily holding his zanpakutou out in front of him, Hanatarou barely manages to fend off Renji's fierce attack. He weakly attempts to counterattack, but Renji parries easily.

"Come on!" Yumichika grins at Mayuri, who crosses his arms and leans against a wall with his eyes closed.

"Hmph. Do what you like," sneers Mayuri.

"Well," sniffs Yumichika in mock annoyance, running his hand through his hair before unsheathing his zanpakutou. "If you say so." Smiling, he leaps through the air and, with all the force in his body, swings his blade at his captain.

The blade hits Zaraki's rock-hard shoulder without drawing so much as a drop of blood, sending a shock wave up Yumichika's arms. Grinning, Zaraki swings his blade at Yumichika, but the fifth-seat deftly manages to dodge.

Kaname Tousen has received 1 WOUND.
Toushiro Hitsugaya has received 0 WOUNDS and fallen UNCONSCIOUS.

Zaraki, still with that same deadly grin on his face, menacingly approaches his subordinate, sword in hand. He raises his arm over his head, preparing to strike...

When suddenly, an enormous crackling sound rips through Seireitei. The shockwave rattles buildings, sending rubble spilling to the ground.

From the window of his headquarters, General Yamamoto spots, high in the sky, four figures wrapped in a ball of force, attempting to penetrate the barrier protecting Seireitei. "Ryoka..." he mutters under his breath.

"We've got to get moving! Round up the injured!" Retsu Unohana marches down the streets of Seireitei, attempting to organize her medical division against this unexpected disaster. "Captain Aizen," she says to her partner, "Would you please give us some aid?"

"Of course, senpai." Aizen steps over to a wounded low-rank Shinigami and lifts him gently. "I'll take care of him," he says to the wounded Shinigami's comrades with a genial smile shining on his face through his glasses.

"Captain!" Isane Kotetsu tears through the streets of Seireitei, attempting to find her captain. "Unohana-sama!"

"Isane, what are you doing here?" Unohana asks her out-of-breath Lieutenant in slight disbelief. Somewhat ashamed, Kotetsu looks away. Unohana shakes her head. "Never mind, we've got more important things to worry about. Give Captain Aizen some help with those wounded."

"Yes, ma'am!" Isane runs off, happy to be of help.

Up in the sky, the ball of force splits in two, sending two pairs of Ryoka spiraling into far distant corners of Seireitei with a loud crash.

Against the now-dissettling quiet, Gin Ichimaru casts his smiling gaze over nearly an entire regiment of low-rank Shinigami, completely wiped out, not by falling rubble but by something else altogether. Without any visible emotion on his face, Gin sighs, "Now... where did she run off to?" before looking for his missing partner.

Isane Kotetsu has left Gin Ichimaru and joined Retsu Unohana and Sousuke Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 4:06 am

"Gin, you can come join our group!" Yamachika yells.

"Ken-tan, what are we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 7:31 am

"Ichigo, I think we should go look for Chad and Ishida."

*Points*

"I think I saw them fly apart from us and go in that direction. Shall we go then, or do you have another idea?"
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 7:35 am

heh... also, i think this should go in the today´s sticky thread, i suppose there will be a new thread and roll daily, so i think you should look for those everyday...

Scratch that, i am not really sure in wich thread we should be posting right now..

Last edited by Renji Abarai on Thu 17 Apr 2008, 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 7:35 am

"Forget training, I need to find the captain."

Izuru leaves the hall in search of Gin.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 7:47 am

"Tousen! What have you done to Captain Hitsugaya? will he be able to recover quickly?

I swear, if you went too far with it.. we were supposed to be training!"

Renji stands next to the fallen captain, looking anxious to fight, but at the same time, hessitant to leave the unconscious Hitsugaya lying around undefended.

"Hanatarou, you can take care of the captain, right? can i leave him to your care?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 10:45 am

Well, if Renji's about to go running off, I guess we're staying here with Hitsugaya until he gets up. Be on the lookout, Hanatarou. Unless you want to keep up with Renji and make sure he doesn't hurt himself.

Renji, don't worry, he's not wounded, just unconscious. He'll be fine in a day or so.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Captain, 3rd Division
Gin Ichimaru

Male Weapon : Shinsou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 1:06 pm

Gin sighs again, and sets off, knowing that he should probably regroup with Izuru Kira. His grin ever present. After a mere few seconds he located Izuru.

"There you are", despite Gin's everlasting smile there was not a joyous tone to his voice, "Come, we best move out, I suppose I have to join you then?".
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain, 6th Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Male Weapon : Senbonzakura

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 1:40 pm

Renji. Come with me. It would appear that more important matters have come up.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 2:02 pm

Knowing both Tousen and Yamada will stay to tend cpatain hitsugaya, renji leaves them to join with his his captain.

"Ah, Captain Kuchicki there you are, what should we do now?"

Renji Joins the ranks of his captain, anxious to do something about this new threat.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 2:20 pm

Shuhei acknowledges the return of the Lieutenant. "It seems the Captain plans to investigate this new disturbance, which I would have suggested if he had not said so first. I will follow your lead, Captain Kuchiki."
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 4:58 pm

Yachiru's smile quickly fades as Gin ignores her.

"Hmmph! Well, I'm going to find the others!"
Yachiru hopped off Zaraki's shoulder and starts shouting for Yumichika and Ikkaku.
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

Male Weapon : Hisagomaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 9:26 pm

"Tousen is right." Hanatarou quickly explained. "Hitsugaya is only unconscious and will recover in probably just a few days. I'll gladly stay with him, though."

Hanatarou JOINS Hitsugaya along with Tousen.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 9:42 pm

Hanatarou, can you try to wake him today? I don't want to sit around here when there's killing to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

Male Weapon : Hisagomaru

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 9:44 pm

"I-I'll see what I can do..." Hanatarou frowns in thought and unsheathes Hisagomaru.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 9:55 pm

I'll just be keeping watch here. I should be able to sense the presence of anyone trying to sneak up on us.
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Left_bar_bleue466/466Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 4:10 am

"Unohana-sama, perhaps we should join more people before everyone splits off? As medical units, we should be there for them...and with Byakuya and Renji out to face this new threat, it's important that we be on the front lines."

Isane looks over to Hanatarou and smiles,"And you make sure to get Hitsugaya well soon...I know you can do it!"

*Unohana, Isane, and Aizen move to join Byakuya and Renji*
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 4:19 am

(Just as a side note, shugei is also in our group, thought you might want to know, but i think smyte will figure this out anyway)
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 4:42 am

After joining with the captain Izuru seems to calm down a bit. "Captain, what's our next move?"
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 5:26 am

Hanatarou closes his eyes, holding Hisogamaru just in front of Captain Toushiro. He shakes his head. "The Captain doesn't seem to be... injured at all. He's just sleeping. Overloaded, somehow. He should be awake soon." Hanatarou turns his attention to Captain Tousen. "Here, let me at least..." His zanpakutou glows and Tousen's wound is healed.

"I'm sorry," Tousen says, sounding ashamed. "I... wasn't expecting this to happen. I was just... to focused on winning."

"It's alright, Captain," Hanatarou smiles. "We'll just have to..." His words are cut off by an enormous surge of spiritual pressure elsewhere in Seireitei.

"W...what was that?" Hanatarou says nervously.

"It's him," Kaname closes his blank eyes.

Kaname Tousen has healed 1 WOUND
Renji Abarai has left Toushiro Hitsugaya
Kaname Tousen and Hanatarou Yamada have joined Toushiro Hitsugaya

The crushing spiritual pressure ripples through Soul Society, even causing Kenpachi Zaraki to take notice. "What the...," he growls.

"I'll go check it out," volunteers Yumichika, running off.

Yumichika Ayasegawa has left Mayuri Kurotsuchi

"It's this way!" yells Orihime, tearing through the halls of Seireitei with Ichigo close behind. They round a corner and nearly barrel headfirst into Ichida and Chad.

"Watch where you're going!" sneers Ishida.

"Chad! You're alright!" Orihime throws her arms around the big lug, making him blush a little, but still stay as quiet as ever.

"Alright," says Ichigo, scratching the back of his head. "We've only just got here, and it already seems like we've managed to royally piss everybody off. What are we supposed to do next," he says to Ichida.

Ichida scoffs and adjusts his glasses. "Well, I suggest we..." He trails off, sensing something nearby.

"Do you smell... cherry blossoms?" asks Orihime.

Just then, they hear a shout come from the rooftops above them.

"Scatter! Senbonzakura!"

The four of them look up in time to see a thousand tiny blades like cherry blossoms speeding toward them. Orihime leaps in front of them, shouting "Santen Kesshun! I reject!" But the force of the attack even cuts through Orihime's Spirit Shield, slicing through Ichigo's body, sending blood spraying everywhere. Ichigo momentarily grunts in pain, then falls to his knees.

The blossoms swirl back up, manifesting themselves back into a sword, held by a silhouetted figure in a Shinigami captain's uniform. This menacing shinigami floats softly down from his rooftop perch, landing in front of them, his long black hair flowing in the wind, a regal-looking ivory hairpiece sparkling on his head.

"My name is Byakuya Kuchiki, Captain of the Shinigami's 6th Division," he introduces himself. "I believe you've... met my sister."

"Such.. power.." groans Orihime. Indeed, Byakuya's spiritual pressure is quite overwhelming.

"It seems that you've all gathered together," Byakuya sighs. "Just as well. I fight better when I'm outnumbered."

Slowly, chuckling, Ichigo raises himself to his feet. "Is that all you've got?" he smiles, defiantly wiping the blood from his mouth. "If that's the best you can do... then you've made a big mistake!" With that, Ichigo unstraps his zanpakuto from his back, sending the wrappings swirling away from the blade, Ichigo's spiritual pressure increasing noticeably. To his sides, Chad channels his strength into his Gigante arm, and Ishida cocks an arrow in his Quincy Spirit Bow. Even Orihime takes an offensive pose.

"It's four against one," muses Ishida. "Even as powerful as this one is, we should be able to handle him."

"Four against two, you mean," comes a gruff voice behind them. Standing there is Byakuya's lieutenant, Renji Abarai, also with sword drawn and a bloodthirsty, battle-loving grin on his face.

"More like four against five." To their right, on an opposite rooftop, stand two more Shinigami captains, the bespectacled Sousuke Aizen and the healer, Retsu Unohana, as well as Unohana's Lieutenant Kotetsu.

"Four against six," comes another voice, as the punk-haired lieutenant Shuhei Hisagi steps out of the shadows.

"Ok, now this is bad," Ishida sighs.

Ichigo Kurosaki and Orihime Inoue have joined Yasutora Sado and Uryuu Ishida
Ichigo Kurosaki has received 4 WOUNDS
Renji Abarai, Sousuke Aizen, Retsu Unohana, and Isane Kotetsu have joined Byakuya Kuchiki and Shuhei Hisagi

"Captain!" shouts Izuru Kira, racing toward Captain Ichimaru.

"Shhhh..." whispers Gin. "Do you hear that?" he asks his Lieutenant, smiling.

"Hear... what?" stammers Kira.

"Captain Kuchiki has gone into battle," Gin sighs, still smirking. "Things are about to get... interesting..."

Izuru Kira has left Soi Fong and joined Gin Ichimaru
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa
5th Seat, 11th Division
Yumichika Ayasegawa

Male Weapon : Fujikukaku

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 1:00 pm

Yumichika stops running as soon as he notices that he's alone. This is NOT the smartest thing to do. He turns around and heads back towards Kenpachi's group and joins them.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 1:13 pm

"I might as well join Kenpachi's group too. I'm sure the other shinigami can handle this ryoka by themselves..."
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 1:14 pm

"Heh"

"Not so smug now eh kid? you though you had the advantage because you were all together? look around, this is OUR world, you are just trash from another place that has to be cleaned out!"

Renji Taunts Ichigo as he brandishes Zabimaru and readies himself to attack.

"Still, killing you while being already wounded its not my idea of fun, four eyes over there tough, he seems like a fun target, lets see how long he can last!"

Renji ATTACKS Uryuu Ishida.
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Left_bar_bleue466/466Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 1:39 pm

Isane looks over the four humans. She has a disgusted look upon her face, but flies into a rage when she sees a glasses-wearing man nocking an arrow that might be aimed at her beloved captain.

Very much unlike her character, and to the shock of some shinigami about her she shouts out, "Hmph, how dare you soil our sacred grounds with your presence!" She then turns to Unohana-sama. "Taisa! Please allow me to dispense of these intruders! You need not waste your time on these scum."

She then turns back to the ryoka. "Once we have detained your lot perhaps we will spare you questioning such as how you managed to get in here, but, until then, I will allow you the chance to harm Unohana-sama!"

Isane whispers a word to her zanpakutou and readies herself for her attack.
Back to top Go down
Uryuu Ishida
Quincy
Uryuu Ishida

Weapon : Quincy Glove

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 2:10 pm

"Hmmph, I guess I'll have to attack Renji.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 3:12 pm

Urahura stops and turns his head toward the unmistakable din of combat.

This can't be good.

I'd best do what I came here to do, and that right quick.

He turns on his heel and sets out in another direction, leaning slightly forward as he walks, new resolve clearly visible on his face.

Was this place always so big?
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Left_bar_bleue82/82Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 8:05 pm

I just want to make sure Ishida, Chad, and Ichigo are now in a GROUP with me.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 8:10 pm

Orihime Inoue wrote:
I just want to make sure Ishida, Chad, and Ichigo are now in a GROUP with me.

They are, it says it in yamamotto´s post.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 8:53 pm

REMINDER ABOUT GROUP COMBAT:

You must specify ONE SINGLE person in the enemy group to ATTACK. You do *not* necessarily have to *name* your target - You may say "the strongest Ryoka" or "the weakest Shinigami" or something to that effect.

Your DEFENSE ROLL will *not* apply to any characters in your group *other* than your target.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Captain, 3rd Division
Gin Ichimaru

Male Weapon : Shinsou

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 9:20 pm

"I'm going to asume that such a large collection of Shinigami can handle those ones... Come with me Izuru, I believe that there is another presence within here that does, belong shall we say?". With those words Gin set off, at a steady pace, although a rather quick steady pace.

"Hmm..." Gin seemed lost in thought as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei   Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach - Game 1 - Assault on Seireitei
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next