Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bount in Seireitei?

Go down 
+4
Renji Abarai
Isane Kotetsu
Yachiru Kusajishi
General Yamamoto
8 posters
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bount in Seireitei? Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bount in Seireitei? Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

Bount in Seireitei? Empty
PostSubject: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 11:30 am

Alright, if the words of the dying Bount are to be believed, there are more than one of his kind here in Seireitei. And... we all saw him transform into Yumichika Ayasegawa before our very eyes.

This means we must assume the worst - That not only are the Bount here, but they are masquerading as us... hiding among us... with our faces. Anyone you know could be a Bount in disguise.

I want feedback from all of you. If you know something, suspect anything, I want to know about it here. Do any of you have suspects?

Last edited by General Yamamoto on Tue 13 May 2008, 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 12:42 pm

What about that BASTARD that just shot me!
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Bount in Seireitei? Left_bar_bleue466/466Bount in Seireitei? Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 8:44 pm

"Well, we can say, with at least a bit of confidence that the only two true innocents are Hitsugaya-taisa and Tousen-taisa (both killed by the former bount). Unohana-taisa would be my other guess for being innocent having been knocked out by Jin, as well as Shugei-san for defeating the leader."

She also turns to the General. "And I would also believe it's safe to assume that our leader is also not under the influence of the bount...if there were so, I highly doubt they would bother hiding themselves."

She sighs. "However, this leaves the rest of us up for debate. So, any thoughts?"

Isane leans up against a wall, waiting for someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008, 10:15 pm

Hmph, could be anyone.. even me.. how to know for sure?, one thing i know, those ryoka cant be them, they came to warn us about them in the first place it seems... if they have any hint on who could be, i suggest we listen it out.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 8:09 am

I wouldn't be so fast to rule out the Ryoka. However I'm still at a loss of what to do in this situation. Could some sort of test be devised to see whether or not someone was in fact a bount in disguise?
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Bount in Seireitei? Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Bount in Seireitei? Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 10:09 am

Izuru Kira wrote:
I wouldn't be so fast to rule out the Ryoka. However I'm still at a loss of what to do in this situation. Could some sort of test be devised to see whether or not someone was in fact a bount in disguise?

Well...

We might be able to hand someone over to Captain Kurotsuchi... but, well, honestly... the Soukyoku would probably be less painful.

But Lieutenants Kira and Kusajishi bring up a good point - Is it possible that some of the Bount may have crept into Seireitei disguised as one or more of the Ryoka?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 10:38 am

"We don't know how these Bount manage to transform so effectively. The fake Yumichika had managed to delude us for days without anybody noticing anything odd about him. The only thing I can say is that he had been unusually quiet in the past few days. Perhaps that's where we should start looking if we want to find more of these things."

Mayuri muttered "Perhaps I'll actually get to experiment on the next specimen" under his breath, not entirely without malice.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2008, 1:26 pm

Shuhei steps forward, almost as if the normally-quiet Ninth Division Lieutenant is reluctant to speak but forcing himself to anyay. "With all due respect, Captain-Commander, I believe the Bount at this point are a threat great enough that gaining as much information about them as possible might be more important than giving them a merciful death. Until we find a way to identify them even when disguised, we are going to have to be constantly on our guard, never allowing ourselves a moment's relaxation because for all we know the next person in line could be one of them.

At this point we're out of options until another Bount reveals itself, but...," He stops here for a few moments, turning his gaze to Captain Kurotsuchi while stil addressing Yamamoto, "but it might be a wise idea to incapacitate rather than kill the next one we meet and hand it over to the Twelfth Division as suggested." He turns back to the Captain-Commander, his head bowed in respect. "The more we know, sir, the better able we may be to track their movements and predict their actions."
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 7:49 am

All of 10 division. Evan kenpachi. Definaltly yoshi/yumichika.
And those are my suspects.

EDIT: I have no idea who that third person you listed there is... Evil or Very Mad
*kicks Rangiku in the head for using real-person names*
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 8:04 am

I trust you mean 11th division no?
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 2:04 pm

What did i say?
Well i meant 11th. And sorry for using real name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bount in Seireitei?   Bount in Seireitei? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bount in Seireitei?
Page 1 of 1