Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue B

Go down 
+8
Sydney Sorbello
Kazu Arikosu
Sachi Oyashio
Sarah Yadoumaru
Akara Daichi
Rumiko Adachi
Matsuura Ryou
General Yamamoto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney Sorbello

Sydney Sorbello

Weapon : Resshou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36/36Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)

Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 2:10 am

Sydney, who had moved to the window to watch the fight slowly went back to his seat and resumed his position. That bull man might not have done much but I bet he's something to be reckoned with if he gets going. I probably shouldn't mess with either him or that boy. Although that girl might be fun to spar with. Bah, where the hell are the teachers? I want to get this stupid first day crap over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 5:56 am

Byouko glanced at the curtains of the window. There was a fascinating pattern on them. A brown curve, traced around a circle of deep gold, adorned with traces of shiny metallic colours. Repeated over and over again, up the entire length of the drape. There were people fighting outside, but that wasn't so much to pay attention to, compared to that amazing pattern on the...

The curtains lost Byouko's attention, compared to the book in her hand. Words, so many words compressed into such a small space. Words. There were so many things an author could do with words. Every tiny book, every tiny page was a new world of words and letters and fascination. Even the shiny curtains could hold Byouko's attention for such a short time, unlike the myriad characters on the pages of a book.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 7:27 am

Kazu struggles with the horns, and seems to be very very very angry. An atheletic 500 pound guardian spirit with the horns of a bull is very very very angry. If the guards don't show up and break up this fight in less than 3 minutes (by page 4), he's going to initiate serious combat and not only immobilize, but render unconscious the first combatant who turns his back on Kazu - allowing for immediate sneak attack. He will then drag them back to the nurses station and report to the authorities the dishonorable, gambling induced dangerous sparring being conducted on school grounds during school period.

Kazu likes to party, but he takes guarding, and school very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Male Weapon : Chigokoro

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 10:23 am

When Akara finally got back up to the class room he looked at Matsu thinking 'Why you give up? Idiot!', but quickly got over it and placed his yen beside Sachi.

Akara then took his seat again and waited for something lively to happen, and hopefully join in. But as he sat down he realized he forgot his Zanpakutou outside, and then quickly hoped out the window again for it, then came back up.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 10:28 am

Oh the fight is over?

Ok then:

Kazu returns to the class, after having a discussion with the instructor in charge. When he enters the class room, his deep grunt blows a waft of hot air over Matsuura. It is an uncomfortable feeling for the recipient.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 1:21 pm

Matsuura does not seem to notice as he is still out.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 4:17 pm

Sachi grinned, she had made 1100 yen within 10 minutes, not bad. It wasn't like she really needed the pocket change but it still felt satisfying to win the bet. Maybe it was her lucky day after all. The two combatants didn't look so lucky though. The girls had her head down and was giving off some seriously bad vibe and the the guy looked like he was dead to the world.

She turned around to look at the rest of the class, "So Megane-chan," she rested her chin in her hand giving Sarah Yadoumaru a lopsided grin, "You seem like a studious type, Why do you think you didn't make into the Advanced Class?"

Sachi bit her tounge to surpress an insinuation that it might have some to due with the girls last name even if might have been fun to see a interesting reaction

(( *megane refers to sterotype glasses characteres ))
Back to top Go down
Motaki Aino

Motaki Aino

Female Weapon : Uchuwaki

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 5:56 pm

Motaki walked into the class room, nervous about her ovious clumsiness... Her short blonde hair covering her eyes, she felt her feet fall out from under her. She tripped over a door that was lying on the floor...
"WHO KNOCKED OVER THE DOOR?!"

Now blushing realizing she had falling over, she just went and sat in the back corner of the classroom, still covering her eyes, not looking anywhere. Just being silent.

She thought maybe even though she was kind of late for class she should introduce herslef anyways. She walked to the front of the room, now was the time because everybody seemed destracted by something at the window.

"Hi, i am Motaki Aino... you can call me Moki. I may look like a boy, but yes i am a girl if your wondering." She was just embaressing herself more.
"Anyways, im clumsy, and not very witty, so i am just going to go sit back down in the desk over in the corner."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Yadoumaru

Sarah Yadoumaru

Female Weapon : Meganemadou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue41/68Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/68)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 10:50 pm

Sachi Oyashio wrote:
Sachi grinned, she had made 1100 yen within 10 minutes, not bad. It wasn't like she really needed the pocket change but it still felt satisfying to win the bet. Maybe it was her lucky day after all. The two combatants didn't look so lucky though. The girls had her head down and was giving off some seriously bad vibe and the the guy looked like he was dead to the world.

She turned around to look at the rest of the class, "So Megane-chan," she rested her chin in her hand giving Sarah Yadoumaru a lopsided grin, "You seem like a studious type, Why do you think you didn't make into the Advanced Class?"

Sachi bit her tounge to surpress an insinuation that it might have some to due with the girls last name even if might have been fun to see a interesting reaction

(( *megane refers to sterotype glasses characteres ))

Sarah looked a bit surprised, then she looked down, blushing a bit and pressing her index fingers together.

"I, er... I'm not too good with a zanpakutou," she frowned. "I barely passed the class last year. See?" She pulled Meganemadou from the inside of her Shinigami robe. The blade was tiny, really tiny, not even 30cm long. "I really can't fight much if my zanpakutou doesn't get bigger than a knife, right? Oh!" Sarah brightened up. "I'm really good with kidou, though! That's probably the only reason I didn't get sent over to be in 4th Division."
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Dec 2008, 11:28 pm

"Really?" Sachi said surprised, her expression brightening. "I kinda have probably wielding mine too." Sachi extended a hand to reveal a pale white scar that traced it's way across her palm. "I go pretty wild when I really get into a fight and I've actually forgotten how sharp this thing is." She rattled the blade on it's chain exasperatedly.

"I've gotten so carried away that I nearly nicked off a limb once or twice, so I keep it sheathed as much as possible." Across the classroom the door opened and a blonde stumbled through. "Huh, cute guy," Sachi noted before going on.

"I pretty much suck at spells though. I only know enough to get me by in a emergency. Most of the the time I can't Kidou my way out of a wet paper bag" She lamented, "I make due with hitting people with it sheathed, plus I spent pretty much half my life picking fistfights with anyone who would stand still long enough. I have punched, kicked and bit my way to this point thought watching those two with there swords and kidou, I wonder... I wonder if it enough" She looked over at Rumiko and Matsu who still seem to be flopped on their respective desks thoughtfully.

Sachi was interupted by the newcomer introducing himself. Or as it turned out; herself.

She grinned, immediately liking Moki. This class was becoming curiouser and coriouser to use the cliche.
Back to top Go down
Motaki Aino

Motaki Aino

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 4:36 am

Motaki started to stumble back to her seat, when she noticed a girl looking at her.
Please don't trip again Moki said to herself. And she finaly made it to her seat in one piece. Just listening to everybody talk Suspect but not talking herself. She liked to stay quite so she would not say anything dumb.
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue19/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 4:47 am

Akara looked back at the new girl, "And hello to you too," he said happly, because not yet had he actually met someone in the class "I'm Akara Daichi, nice ta' meet you Motaki."

Akara decicded to stay at his seat until she responded, but Akara knew he had to know someone in the class.
Back to top Go down
Motaki Aino

Motaki Aino

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 4:54 am

Motaki looked up, surprised by the happy hello of her fellow classmate Akara,
"Hello... you can call me Moki if you want." She said, trying her best to smile.

Then she started to fiddle with her tie, thinking about what to do. She got up, and sat in the desk next to Akara. "How are you?" She asked, hoping this would turn out to be a friendship.
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 4:58 am

Akara smiled as his classmate moved up 'Yes, I'm starting to know someone' he thought as Moki had asked him a question "Fine, can't wait till' class starts, you?" Akara had smiled as he said that and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Sorbello

Sydney Sorbello

Weapon : Resshou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36/36Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 6:10 am

In the back of the class Sydney started to snore softly as he sat precariously balanced in his chair with his head against the wall and his feet on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Motaki Aino

Motaki Aino

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 11:24 am

"i am good, i guess i am excited for class... so do you know anybody else here?" Motaki asked curiously. For she had only met Akara so far. It felt nice to have a friend, that didnt care how clumsy yuo are. Or what you look like. Motaki thought it was the greatest feeling in the world.

Motaki looked at Akara, silently waiting for his answer. She started to play with her green tie again.
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 12:37 pm

"No, I know there names, but thats about it..." Akara said with a one sidied smile, 'A friend should also help with missions" he thought as he was thinking about ups and downs of having a friend.

Akara had just stated twidling with his fingers hoping that the real class wound start, he wanted to kick-ass, and just notwait anymore, he lost track of time a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Motaki Aino

Motaki Aino

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 12:50 pm

Akara went silent and played with his fingers. Motaki sat playing with her tie. It was quite. She hoped for class to start soon, it would be better then sitting here doing nothing, sometimes Motaki couls just drift off into a state, where all she did was invision things. She started to drift by into the world of non-reality.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 3:31 pm

There was a loud crash as Matsuura slipped off his desk and tumbled to the ground, taking his chair and desk with him as he tried to feebly catch himself. He lay there for a moment, too tired to get up or right the fallen chair and desk.

Note to self... never do that again.

"Don't mind me...just about dead, fell over and now picking myself up. Nothing to see here folks. Nothing at all..." Matsuura grumbled as he slowly got to his feet, steadying himself on his chair as he righted it. His sight blurred, causing him to close his eyes and shake his head.

He plopped back down in his seat, kicking the desk back up and pretended to go back to sleep, his arms crossed and his head hanging.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

Male Weapon : Menhawa

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 4:53 pm

A teenage looking boy walked into the room. He noticed a few students, a bull and a girl introducing herself at the front of the room. Izarou walked beside her. "Hello my Name is Izarou Bukowski. You all can just call me Izzy” he said with a smile. He walked over and took a seat beside the pretty girl with the ball cap. "Hey, are you excited for class” he asked her politely. His eye began to bleed again. He quickly wiped it hoping no one had noticed.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Female Weapon : Koudorihoshiken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 5:54 pm

Rumiko barely stirred as the other students filed in the room. They all sounded nervous and altogether to eager to meet and greet. She'd introduce herself around the room again once the teacher came in; teachers seemed to enjoy forcing students to do introductions and whatnot. As though students couldn't do it on their own.

She'd started matching names to voices out of boredom. Lifting her head from the desk, she looked around the room and tried to put names and voices to faces. She had a feeling she'd be guessing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 6:27 pm

Sachi was kind of startled to see the new arrival sit beside her. Usually she was the one to that had to take the initive to seek people out and talk to them not the other way around. It was kind of refreshing.

"Am I excited? Well yeah actually. I mean you missed those two go at it," She said, pointing her thumb towards Rumiko and Matsuda. "It was bloody brilliant, I think it is going to be a helluva class."

She turned around on her desk so she was facing him. "So what brings you to 3-B?" She said curiously. The more she knew about these people the better she be able to work with them she reasoned. Or defeat them if it came to that. So far this new guy seem relitively normal if not appearently a little sloppy with his food.

"Oi, I think you have some plum sauce or something on your cheek" She gestured to a red-brown smear the blood had left. She pressed to index and middle fingers to his cheek attempting to wipe it off.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 6:42 pm

Izzy listened as the girl spoke to him. It was so good to have somebody speak to him again. It had been how long.. a hundred or more years. "Its great that you are enjoying class so far. I like the skull bunnies on your hat by the way". Izzy said with a smirk. "The reasson I am in class 3b is because I want to train so I can protect myself and others. What brings you here"

Sachi Oyashio wrote:
"Oi, I think you have some plum sauce or something on your cheek" She gestured to a red-brown smear the blood had left. She pressed to index and middle fingers to his cheek attempting to wipe it off.

Izarou blushed a little knowing someone had noticed the blood trickle down his cheek. "It's nothing, I just have a problem with my eye, it just... bleeds" he said. "Anyway who exactly was it that was fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 6:56 pm

"Hi Izarou!" Kazu shouts. "My name is Kazu!"
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 7:44 pm

"Thank you," She made a flamboyant literal tip of the hat, "Got it back in days when I spent a whole summer just seeing how much of Soul Society and Rukongai I could see, before my family dragged me back home." She sighed nolstalgically.

"As to why I am here; I am kinda on a mission to restore some sense of glory in my family name. Being a Shinigami seems like the easiest way that is all" She shrugged swinging the chain attached to her sword again, looking thoughtful. "It lets me fight sometimes to. Being in the 13 squads is not my dream, just the path of least resistence."

She reacted with morbid shock when he explained about his eye. "Forget about who was fighting. It bleeds randomly? And you are really okay with that?"

She paused for a moment. "It's not anything I could catch, right?" She said scooting back away from him a little.

Last edited by Sachi Oyashio on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Izzy made me rush and my spelling went to the wayside)
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 8:05 pm

Sachi Oyashio wrote:
She reacted with shock when he explained about his eye. "Forget about who was fighting. It bleeds randomly? And you are really okay with that?"

Izarou listened to the girl as she explained her journey. Then she brung up his eyes once again. "Well you see When I get nervous or angry or sometimes evan embarrassed It bleeds. It is a really long story to why it bleeds."

Sachi Oyashio wrote:
"It's not anything I could catch, right?" ?"

The girl then scooted back in her seat. "Well yes. Just me talking to you you are catching it. You see it is a STD inside my eye. It is very easy to catch. It travels in my dead skin cells." He then chuckeled slightley. "No I am just teasing you."

"So am I aloud to ask whats up with the chain? And I smell smoke off you, do you smoke?"
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 9:18 pm

"Most people, just stutter or fidget when they're nervous, you know" She replied grinning. This guy was probably one of the most interesting people yet. He could make a good friend and hopefully a decent ally as long that eyeball of his, kept it's blood to itself in a fight.

On the other hand maybe it would be useful, she laughed to her self. No need for me to keep an eye out for danger myself, just start running if he started crying blood. Not that she had much plans for running at this point, being labeled a coward wasn't an option before and it certianly wasn't now. Glory and adventure, she reminded herself with a smile before scooting back over toward Izarou.

"This?" She pulled chain and sword up agian and rested them on her lap, the links of the chain clinking as they settled. "This is my half-assed alternative to keeping it at my hip. It's a pain in the rear when you are crawling, or kicking or trying to get threw small doorways. I usually arn't in a rush to draw the thing anyway. Beside who knows when you might need a chain?" She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, before plowing on, "A chain is just the first thing I came across. I really should use something a little quieter probably, that doesn't reflect so well but I guess I am kind of attached to this thing now. I think I might like that it makes it easy for trouble to find me." She snickered.

"As for smoking I started that to piss off my parents. They keep saying I am going through a rebellious phase but since we are just bits of spirit particles I don't think it matters to my body whether or not I smoke, so I'll probably keep doing it. Sachi found it strange to be considered dead. She knew that some of the Shinigami from Rukongai had travel there after dying and considered the Soul Society to be the afterlife. Sachi couldn't remember any previous life though she suppose she must have had one other wise there would be an imbalence in the scheme of things but first memories where of playing with her mothers kimono as a toddler.

She blinked realizing that she hadn't let Izarou talk for a while, so she grinned at him and asked "So before when your eye was bleeding, were you nervous, embarressed, or scared, Izzy?

((er, kinda long reply, ne?....))
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 4:59 am

Akara was still twidling with his fingers, he looked over Motaki, "'Ey, Motaki, why did you come here, to 3-B?" he questioned. After that he looked around at the students, 'bleh' he thought, 'I wish I could kill something'.

Akara saw a little bug on his desk, he raised his hand high then loudly samcked the desk and bug, 'Stupid bug' Akara thought boredly.
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 5:36 am

Byouko looked up at the clock. It was exactly seven minutes and forty-seven sec... forty-eight sec... forty-ni--

She shook her head. She knew better than to get herself trapped in that thought loop again. Byouko hated the way the seconds ticked by so fast. As soon as you could say "forty-nine seconds," it was fifty seconds, and then fifty-one, making the entire process of thinking "forty-nine seconds" completely meaningless. What was the point of having a measurement of time that moved by faster than a human could think? Byouko sighed. Anyway, the teacher was late. But that didn't matter. The more time to spend with this book, she said to herself.

She noticed offhand for a moment that some other people had entered the room before going back to reading quietly.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 1:05 pm

"Most people, just stutter or fidget when they're nervous, you know"

“Yeah, some people get nose bleeds, I get eye bleeds. Not really a big deal”. Izzy could not help notice that the excuse he just spoke sounded completely fake.

Izzy listened as Sachi spoke of her past. “It would be great if I could remember my past” Izzy said under his breathe. It was also impossible to hear him say that unless you could read lips very well.

"So before when your eye was bleeding, were you nervous, embarressed, or scared, Izzy?

“Honestly I’m not quite sure. It was like a different feeling completely. It was a new sensation I have never felt before.”
Izzy then checked his eye to see if it was bleeding. “Strange” Izzy thought. “Usually by now it would be bleeding from talking to a stranger”.

Izzy then felt a strong gust of wind enter the classroom. It messed up the front of his hair. Then, almost impossible not to notice a scar from one side of the forehead, to the other.Once again Izzy blushed uncontrollably. “Yep, just as I expected a eye bleed" thought Izzy.” The Eye would not stop bleeding. “Excuse me” Izzy said rushing out of the class room.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 2:41 pm

After walking around aimlessly through the halls, she founded herself infront of the classroom next to hers. It sounded like there were people inside and Kasahara curiously moved closer into the doorway. Before she could observe anything, someone abuptly rushed out of the room. Luckily, the tall brunette was quick enough to avoid crashing into him by moving to the side as he fled. "'Scuse me."

Once he was out of the doorway, she peered inside to see what the other class was like. Surprisingly, she found two familiar faces within: Her friend Naomi and Arikosu, whom she had met briefly. What was Naomi doing here?

More importantly, why was there a door on the floor?
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 5:52 pm

"And he's gone." She lamented, looking over at the chair he had left askew in his rush out. That had be a record for her, what was that 3 minutes, before he ran away as fast as his legs would take him. She hadn't scared someone away that fast before. She wondered if her social skills had deteriated she last tried to make new friends. Maybe Shinigami where supposed to be more sensitive or something.

Maybe it was just him, she considered letting her mind wander. He seemed to be in a weird mood the whole conversation. Maybe he was on meds or something. Maybe he had been lobotomized and when they rewired his brain they screwed up the bits that led to his eye; he had a wicked scar to support that therory. He seemed touchy about his scar though, maybe it was the reason he got up in such a hurry.

She flipped her plam upwards looking at the scars that crossed both. She didn't really mind them, they were just another story that she could tell people, whether it was messing up with her own sword or stupidly had tried to catch someone elses or just where she had burnt herself trying to make soup. How Izzy-kun got his must have been something fairly tramatic to make him reacted like that.

Sighing she lean back untill she could see Byouko behind her. Squinting she tried to decioher the title which was tricky when one was looking at it upside down.
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 5:59 pm

Akara looked down at the bug, 'No I don't have to kill that bad!' Akara thought with his head raised, 'I can't have those old feelings going off now!'. He looked at the bug, now all that crossed his mind was death, his two experiences with it, so, so horrible it was.

Akara looked at the front of the class and saw two students he never met the classes front, "Eh' bluey, brunette, who are you two?" Akara said firmly yet tiredly to them.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 6:15 pm

His heart pounded as he rushed down the hall. “There has got to be a washroom somewhere”. He finally came across the bathroom. He reached for his bottle of small pink pills. He frantically opened it. He then quickly retrieved a pink pill from it. He shoved it in his mouth and washed it down with water.

The white flash happened again. After a brief moment he was conscious again. “Thank god the bleeding had stopped” he muttered to himself. He looked in the mirror to see is brow had sweat dripping from it. He wiped it off. He looked in the mirror once again to see his icy blue eyes turn a blood red.

Izzy stumbled into the wall. He screamed. He looked in the mirror once again to see his pupils were microscopic and his eyes were black. “Why” Izzy said in agony. He then put his fist through the cement wall. He then slid down the wall and was setting on the ground. He felt his pupils go back to normal. He bet his eyes were blue once again as well. He looked at his pill bottle. “If I did not have you I would bleed to death” he said panting. “I could do without the damn side affects.” Izzy shoved the pills back into his pocket and walked back into the class.

He went back over to Sachi and sat down. “Sorry to run off like that, where were we?”
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 6:54 pm

Several things seemed to happen rather quickly or so it seemed to Sachi. First what appeared to be two new classmates appear but opposed to introducing themselves they just stood by the doorway. The blue haired one seemed to be shocked by Kazu existence in general and the brunette who poked her head through the door a few minutes later seem surpised to see both of them there.

The brunette looked familiar, and Sachi was fairly sure that some first year had pointed her out in the halls this morning, gossiping that that she was a prominent member of 3-A. What had they called her, Mana-senpai, Mala-senpai? Still what would someone from the advance class be doing lurking about 3-B?

Maybe she fancies a guy in our class? Sachi looked between Matsura, Sydney and Akara but the first two seemed like the couldn't care less, and Akara was talking to them as if they had never met so it didn't seem, likely. Eh, maybe she swings the other way then? Who knows?. The other girl was louder and prettier, but seemed a little rude. What if this Mala person was looking for Izzy-kun, that would be awkward.

Luckily before Sachi had the chance to interogate the newcomers, Izzy-kun walked back in the room looking pale but much more stable than before he left. He paid little attention to the new two, but sat back sown beside she noted, with some measure of satisfaction. Nice to know she hadn't scared him off completely then.

Sachi almost laught when he inquired where they left off. "Before you ran out the door like your pants were on fire, I think we were talking about feelings. She refrain from bring up the scar in case it sent him running away again. She'd bring that up later, hopefully in a situation where he couldn't get away.

Last edited by Sachi Oyashio on Wed 10 Dec 2008, 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue B
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next