Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue B

Go down 
+8
Sydney Sorbello
Kazu Arikosu
Sachi Oyashio
Sarah Yadoumaru
Akara Daichi
Rumiko Adachi
Matsuura Ryou
General Yamamoto
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

Game 2 - Prologue B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 3:31 am

The members of Class 3-B can and should use this thread to get into character and to introduce themselves to the game and to each other.

Note: Class 3-A is still in Indonesia, so no posting here yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:20 pm

Matsuura Ryou stumbled into the class room after fumbling madly with the door. He spun around quickly, cursing the door to infinite painful deaths before kicking it, looking on in shock as it started to fall towards him. He sidestepped it quickly glancing around.

"I didn't do it!" He called out to no one, as the room was empty. He rubbed his nose before striding around the classroom. He took a seat, glancing around one more time before staring at the fourth wall.

"Yo, my name's Matsuura, call me Matsu or Ryou for short or something, I don't care. And you! Igara, stop picking your nose that's gross! Anyways, I guess I'm supposed to tell you all a bit about me before anyone else arrives. I'm about 175 cm tall, platinum blonde to white hair, I'm not sure what my abilities are yet, ask the head honcho. Oh and let me get this out there now, I'm gay. Oi! Igara! What'd I say about picking your nose! That's gross! Sick, truly, you are one sick individual."

Matsuura looks away in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Female Weapon : Koudorihoshiken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:38 pm

"Who are you talking to?" Rumiko Adachi stepped into the classroom after the spastic Matsu had already introduced himself to no one and taken his seat.

She sat next to him, happy to finally be here. After all this time, she was finally going to be able to develop her shinigami powers. And her future would unfold before her, or so she hoped. This was only the start.

"The fourth wall," he said, a look of absolute revulsion on his face.

"....the what now?"

Matsu pointed to the wall he'd been staring at moments before. "Just say something."

Rumiko glanced at the wall. It was...just a wall. Nothing special. Though apparently the fact that it was the fourth wall held some importance. Looking a bit more carefully, she saw a tiny crack in the middle of the wall, small enough that it looked like some paint had merely chipped away.

"I am Rumiko Adachi, I'm here to develop my shinigami powers and one day hopefully become captain of the 2nd division. I was about twenty when I died and I've been here long enough that I don't keep track of time anymore. I still don't know many people around here, so I'm hoping that this will be an opportunity to meet a few people, see who shares my interests."
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:44 pm

"Very good, would you like a cookie now?" Matsu thought about that for a second, "Actually I would like a cookie..."

He scooted away from her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:48 pm

"Actually I prefer cupcakes." Rumiko was now regretting the fact that she had no cupcakes. She missed cupcakes dearly, one of the few things that had consistently brought her joy in life.

She lay her head down, eyes still open, wondering if Matsu was going to be the only other student to show up today. That would be...interesting.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 2:57 pm

"Riiiiight...." Matsuura got up stretching. "I'll be outside." Matsuura walked away, stepping cautiously around the door while muttering curses and left the room, making his way outside.

Once he managed to find the coutyard, he pulled out a hidden pack of cigarettes and lit one up, taking a slow drag before turning to the fourth wall again.

"Oh, and I smoke...and that Rumiko chick, she's crazy. Cupcakes over cookies? That's idiotic!"
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Male Weapon : Chigokoro

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue19/62Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (19/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 3:04 pm

As Akara entered the class room he looked down at his feet and noticed a little crack in the door, "What the?" he said, "Who kicked the door?" Akara turned around and looked at the two others sitting there, he thought as he walked to a sheet in the front of the the class he looked back and noticed that it looked like that they were both hungry. "Uhhh," Akara said looking at them, "Hi!" he said still looking at them. "Your first day too," he said to them, then thought what he said through "Of course it is, this is a new class," he looked away and just waited for the others, hoping to avoid conversation.
Edit: Darn, someone posted, I have to edit it now!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Yadoumaru

Sarah Yadoumaru

Female Weapon : Meganemadou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue41/68Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (41/68)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeMon 01 Dec 2008, 7:55 pm

Hajimemashite, everyone. I'm Sarah Yadoumaru. And before you ask, yes I am the younger sister of the ex-Lieutenant of 8th Division, Lisa Yadoumaru. Though you all can be certain that neither I nor anyone from my family has any contact with her.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 2:43 pm

Ok, so:

Here's a list of things I need from everyone:

1. Everyone gets three abilities: INHERENT, SHIKAI, and POWER.

INHERENT: An ability that is "always on."

SHIKAI (Learned at Lv 7): An ability that is "always on" when your Shikai is released.

POWER (Learned at Lv 15): A special attack you can use with your Shikai, usually at a drawback.

2. STATS. The new players are all going to start at Lv. 6. This means you get 26 points that can be distributed among the three stats (STR, END, and MIND), plus an additional 6 points that can either be used for stats or to pump up INHERENT abilities or learn/pump up Kidou spells.

3. SHIKAI NAME AND FORM. Tell me what you want your zanpakutou to be called. If you can't think of anything (or don't know any Japanese), tell me what you want your zanpakutou to look like, and I'll come up with something.

4. ALIGNMENT. Lawful or Chaotic? Good or Evil? Not really that important, but a good guideline to roleplaying.

As of now, only Matsuura Ryou has sent me all of the above.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 9:23 pm

Sachi whistled as she clanked down the hall loudly.

Clanking, while not an often heard student sound, was one that had become familiar to Sachi due to the way she carried her Zanpukto. She had long abandoned the typical hip position for her weapon as it tended throw off her balance when she was kicking things.

Sachi kicked things often.

Instead she had stolen a length of chain from a shed on her parents property, and had haphazardly used it to tie it to her back like the tenth captain did. Of course she hadn't really bothered to get a proper length of chain so the loose links of metal rattled as she shuffled towards the class.

More exicted than she cared to admit she poked her head into the class room. A few students had already gathered. None of them looked particulairly strong to her, but she would keep her eye out for a potential rival anyway. She had always wanted a rival, it was the proper thing for an adventurer according to her "research matieral".

She did notice something interesting, that being the smell of smoke floating in from the courtyard through the open window closest to her. She made a mental note as she dropped her stuff loudly by an empty seat, to find this mystery smoker and bum some ciggerettes off him as she had chain smoke all hers in anticipation for today.

((Oh noes, complicated things! I'll PM you with my info, or lack of it if I don't figure it out soonish))
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 10:36 pm

Matsuura let the butt of the cigarette fall out of his mouth, grinding it out before walking back into the building. He paused suddenly, clutching his stomach before rushing off, turning into a men's bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 2:15 pm

You hear loud noises of Fireworks, and Music in the poor district of the Soul Society. Anyone who checks it out will meet Kazu as he celebrates with the locals his acceptance into the academy ^_^

edit: (wait I just realized, Kazu is in 3rd year? or am I wrong? I can't remember if he's 3rd year then he's celebrating the start of a new semester!)
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 5:56 pm

((Quiet thread. also where are rest of you? Introduce yourselves soon Very Happy))

Sachi tapped on the desktop anxiously. I might have just been her but the classroom seem pretty empty so far not mention rather quiet. She idly wondered if she was early or the other were late. She hoped that was the case, it would be kind of wierd to have such a small class, expecially if they went out the field for Hollow Hunting like the advanced classes. She sulked a little at that thought. By now the rumors that 3-A had left for some special training had run rampant though the acadamy and it drove her crazy that they where out there learning and getting stonger while she sat her waiting for something to happen.

Which was actually pretty apathetic of her, she decided.

Stuffing her notebooks and sword under her chair she headed toward the blackboard. Summoning a cheeky grin she sat on the cherry lauquered surface of the teachers desk.

"Since we seem to have a little time on our hands I propose an Icebreaker. Screw names and goals, Some pf you have probably already said them and we will probably have to do that later when the teacher shows up anyway. Let go with, uh-" She looked thoughtful, "Favorite color, and why you think you didn't make it into the advanced class."

"I'll start." She grinned again crossing her arms in front of here. "My favorite color is silver, and I almost defiantly was put to 3-B because of my lack of respect to my teachers, peers, and to being a shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Sorbello

Sydney Sorbello

Weapon : Resshou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue36/36Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 6:51 pm

"Atomic tangerine and because I'm lazy" came the reply from the doorway as Sydney entered the room. Without making eye contact with anyone, the somewhat tall man made his way to the back of the room and sat himself down in a chair, leaned back against the wall and put his feet up on the desk. "Wake me up if anything interesting happens" the man said as he put his hands behind his head and shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 1:07 pm

Rumiko looked like she was asleep, her head down and keeping her movements to a minimum. Furrowing her brow, she wondered how people were so peppy in the morning. It was obnoxious, to say the least.

Hopefully, no one would realize she was still awake. She didn't feel like answering questions anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 5:42 pm

The room suddenly electrifies! For a split second, you don't know why, or how, then you look at the giant Minotaur standing in the door! Large Sunglasses, his robe is inside out, and he's wearing a Hawai'ian Lei.
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNIN', Seireitei!"

Kazu then plays the infamous wild stallions riff on his air guitar before taking a seat.

"So, who here visited the celebration for the start of this glorious semester in the most prestigious schools in the non-living world!"
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 6:47 pm

Matsuura stumbled out of the bathroom, taking a deep sigh of relief, before clutching his stomach again as it made strange noises and rushing into the bathroom again, everyone else in the bathroom quickly fleeing.

10 minutes later, Matsuura stepped out of the bathroom, clutching the door frame and panting, people in the hall pausing to look at him strangely.

"What? You all got a problem with a guy holding onto the wall for support?!"

The people quickly resumed their business as Matsuura walked down the hall, using one hand to brace himself against the wall as he went. I knew I shouldn't have had that curry today, urk. He stopped, clutching his stomach again. He sighed before straightening himself up and resuming onwards. No time to play games...

But games are fun, kill or be killed, nothing more enjoyable than that!

Matsuura stopped and glanced down at his zanpakutou, shaking his head.

That's not a game. The struggle between life and death shouldn't be simplified as such, besides everyone knows Shogi is the best game around!

Bah, you're no fun...

Matsuura arrived back in the classroom, glancing around at the newcomers, bored with them already. One was sitting on the teachers desk, another in the back. Matsuura walked back over to the girl he had already met, Rumiko? Bah...doesn't matter. and glanced down at her.

"It's not nice to fake it." Matsuura stated darkly, grinning evilly as he kicked her backwards in comical fashion.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

"It's not nice to fake it."

Rumiko's eyes widened and she began to sit back up, but before she could...BAM. Boot to the head. And she was suddenly toppled over on the floor, her ass in pain. Her jaw was dropped in shock as a hand went instinctively to her forehead.

Gritting her teeth, she quirked her lips into what was supposed to be a smile. It looked and felt more like a barring of fangs. She thought about how great it would feel to punch his smirking face in, but decided against it. What way was that to act on the first day of classes? Besides, it wasn't especially a big deal. He didn't raise his sword to her or anything...now THAT would be something to get pissed about.

That didn't mean that she would completely let the spaz off the hook, though. No, he would be punished, just not right this moment. "Nice kick," she said, easing into a grin. "Poor form, but decent power behind it." And with that, she lay her head back down across her arms and thought.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 7:20 pm

"Don't look so smug" Matsuura teased, "If I had wanted to properly kick you, you wouldn't be getting back up so quickly. Sides I didn't know a girl could look so ugly, but jeez. You make me glad I picked right."

He sat down on the window side of her and stared intently out it.

That's all?! I...I want to play too!

You'd break the rules. You can play when we encounter hollows.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 7:25 pm

Kazu sighs at the lack of response and just waits for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 7:29 pm

Well they say you are what you eat...no wonder he's such a dick.

Without a word, without even lifting her head up, Rumiko swung a hand around and thwacked the back of Matsu's head.

And her thoughts turned to more interesting and more important matters. Closing her eyes again, she saw flames, pillars of flames rising high into the sky. Something was burning. She wasn't quite certain what, but she had a good guess. And she was calmed.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 7:32 pm

Matsuura moved with the hand, negating the impact and smiled to himself.

This is going to be an interesting class.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Sorbello

Sydney Sorbello

Weapon : Resshou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B Left_bar_bleue36/36Game 2 - Prologue B Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 8:38 pm

Having not yet fallen asleep Sydney was... disturbed by a rather long and loud good morning. He looked up to see who had made such a ridiculous noise and to his surprise it was some sort of... minotaur? Bugger me, at least this class is looking more interesting than any of the others. And before he had a chance to shut his eyes again one of his classmates dealt a swift kick to the head of a girl sleeping in her desk. Much, more interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSat 06 Dec 2008, 9:08 pm

Sachi laughed, having a good vantage point of the fight from the desk up front. Well it wasn't the conversation she had expected but probably fun to watch anyway.

"500 Yen on the girl winning in a final showdown." She announced absently, half hoping someone take her up on the bet.

Glasses, Minotuars and and people who like to use desks as pillows, not half bad as classmates go she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 3:39 pm

Matsuura kicked back in his chair, rocking on the back two legs as he flicked his sunglasses down to observe the rest of the people gathered in the class.

So goddamn boring....is this all? Where's the teacher? Did we come way too early? I wonder if I'm at the right place? It did say 3b outside the door right?

Quote :
"500 Yen on the girl winning in a final showdown."

Oh? What's this...

He looked up at the girl at the table, sizing her up.

Betting on a fight? Hmmm... Sure why not, I'll give you a fight...

He glanced around, letting his chair slam back down to all 4 legs with a noticeable thud the others turned to look at. He placed his hands on his desk and took his time standing up, his head hanging low as he stared at the desk.

Is it...playtime?

Yea...be gentle. No need to kill them.

"A fight huh?" He said clearly but directed at no one. "Ok, I can do that. But only for a little bit. Just a friendly little spar."

He looked up partially, grinning darkly at the girl sitting on the teachers desk. In an instant he kicked the chair out from under Rumiko, striking her in the midsection with an open palm.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 4:18 pm

Lost in thought, Rumiko didn't really hear Matsu or Sachi. She did, however, feel the chair as it was kicked out from beneath her. Luckily, she'd been leaning forward and she'd had both of her feet firmly on the ground, so she didn't clatter to the ground with the chair. But her head shot up immediately, looking around and settling on Matsu, who had a wicked grin on his face.

She didn't fall to the ground until his hand collided with her stomach. The wind knocked out of her momentarily, Rumiko sat there for a moment, her palms on the ground and her legs beneath her.

"I see someone's trying for the 11th division," she said slowly, sizing him up. Matsu looked like he knew his shit. Black and blue were not her colors; she was more adept at striking when using her sword, not her fists. "I don't really want to fight you, spaz." And she didn't. This is what she'd wanted to avoid when she refused to rise to his challenge before.

But that didn't mean she wouldn't. Quickly, she tucked one leg beneath her and, using her hands to help her balance, swung the other in an arc toward Matsu's legs.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 4:24 pm

Matsuura went to do a back handspring to dodge the sweep, only to be caught square in the back by another blow, catching him off and sending him to the ground.

Damn, not what I expected....she's tougher than she looks.

He got up slowly, turning to face her.

"11th division? Me with those brutes? No thanks..."

In an instant he was upon her again, she managed to block his punch, but he took the moment to jab her in the stomach with the hilt of his zanpakutou, she took a few steps back reeling from the section rough strike to her midsection, caught off by his speed.

"I was thinking more the 2nd division personally."
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 4:36 pm

"You're enjoying these gut strikes, aren't you." Rumiko was breathing heavily; if there was one thing that she really didn't like while fighting, it was a blow to the stomach.

Luck for her, they were about the same size. Rumiko threw a few fast jabs at his head before lowering her aim to just below his collarbone, striking him square in the chest with the base of her palm. He took a second to recover and Rumiko used that time to go for his legs again.

Matsu, like she'd said before, knew his shit. He jumped back, just out of the range of her kick, before coming back at her, another punch aimed for her midsection.

By this point, Rumiko had anticipated he'd go for the stomach.She blocked, but wasn't fast enough to block completely; his fist still caught her in the side, but not dead center again. "2nd division? Please. You need stealth for that."
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 4:42 pm

"Stealth huh?"

He stated coolly while standing behind her, her eyes lighting up with surprise. How he had managed to pull that off she wasn't sure.

He went for another blow, only to have it blocked by her zanpakutou sheath. He looked on in mild surprise before hopping back, landing on a desk, staring intently at her.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 4:50 pm

"Stealth isn't just speed."

Watching him for a moment more, she stepped back, never turning around, and righted her chair. She sat on the desk, legs dangling, and grinned. "But then what would you know about that? You probably can't even use your sword worth a damn in a fight. If you can't even handle normal battles, stealth is out of your league."
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:03 pm

"Ah...er...well neither do you!" He protested. He forcibly calmed himself. "Besides...what would YOU know about stealth. You've been anything but stealthy ya fat tub of lard. And another thing, a true warrior doesn't need a weapon, but if you insist." He leapt at her for another strike, drawing his sword.

Finally! Time to play!
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:12 pm

Finally. Luckily, as he leapt toward her, he wouldn't be able to change direction. She, who was on the ground, was easily able to do so. And so she sidestepped, ducking a bit just in case.

She pulled her sword out of its sheath, holding it in front of her with a grin splashed across her face. "You sure we should be doing this here? I mean, we're not the only ones in the classroom, Matsu."
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:15 pm

"Heh..." Matsuura got up slowly, opening the window in front of him and hopping out it, landing with a soft thud on the ground.

He turned and looked back up at the window, where Rumiko now stood.

"You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:20 pm

"If the teacher shows up while we're battling out here and we get marked late, I blame you."

She dropped out the window, landing gracefully on her ass. That seemed to be a habit of hers today. Rumiko was usually better at keeping the ass-ground contact to a minimum. Oh well.

Rumiko held her zanpakutou out in front of her, her eyes focused on her opponent. "You gonna strike or what?""
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:28 pm

"Ladies first." Matsuura chided. "Even the ungraceful, ugly ones."

Kill! KILL! KILL!!

He stood calmly, almost as if unfocused on the fight, his sword resheathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue B
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next