Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue B

Go down 
+8
Sydney Sorbello
Kazu Arikosu
Sachi Oyashio
Sarah Yadoumaru
Akara Daichi
Rumiko Adachi
Matsuura Ryou
General Yamamoto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:34 pm

"STOP NOW!"

Kazu stamps his foot on the ground, with a loud bellow. "The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home." He turns to both combatants, "This applies for men as well! Do you honestly think breaking the rules for a little duel will prove anything? Wait for the appropriate time to test your mettle! Do it with honor!"

I realize I made a mistake, Kazu did in fact hop out of the window.

Last edited by Kazu Arikosu on Sun 07 Dec 2008, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:41 pm

Sachi was nearly doubled over with luaghter. This was the most entertaining thing that had happen all week. Who knew that class would be this fun.

And they were good fighters too, she observed sizing them up keenly. The spazzy guy was fast and a little ruthless, It reminded Sachi of her own style with less dirty moves and kicking. Still her money was own the dark haired chick, she seemed like it would take an atomic bomb going off to faze her.

Stood up for a better look, cheering and whistling not so much at any particular fighter, mostly the fight itself. She half wished she had started a fight herself. This had to the next best thing though.

Man, why hadn't someone invented a kidou spell for like, summoning a bag of popcorn

... Screw sitting over here she though leaning out the window for a better look.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Female Weapon : Koudorihoshiken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:41 pm

"Fat chance, fluffy. It's just a little friendly sparring match, is all." Rumiko was careful to keep her tone light.

Rumiko wondered why Matsu had sheathed his sword again. Maybe he plans on swinging it out with extra force? It didn't seem to match his style, or the style she'd observed.

She knew she didn't have an advantage in speed, Matsu was fast. Her best chance was to let him attack first and then counter, she knew that and, judging from the look of things, he knew that too.

Staying close to the ground. she ran at him, her sword to the left. When she came close enough, she let her left hand go, the sword slashing toward Matsu's throat in a graceful arc.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:45 pm

Matsuura was distracted by the big cow man shouting something, only noticing Rumiko rushing him when she was nearly upon him. He rose his sheath, catching her sword between the hilt of his sword and the top of the sheath, closing it down in a makeshift clamp to hold her blade just centimeters from his neck.

"Nice, you almost got me." He beamed, hopping back, a lopsided grin on his face. "This will be more fun than I thought. Hey, girl, 500 yen on myself if no one will bet on me."

He took the same stance again, his sword still sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:47 pm

Kazu calls for the guards (teachers and whatever else act as guards in the school, hall monitors, etc..) who start to gather, and rushes to break up the fight. Both combatants look to see the giant 9' tall minotaur snorting and more or less charging the two, "Do not disrespect Confucius!" It'd almost be comical if it weren't for the fact that he was a 9' tall bull with sharp pointy horns.

Last edited by Kazu Arikosu on Sun 07 Dec 2008, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:51 pm

Rumiko glanced at Matsu, a look on her face that clearly read okay-what-the-hell. This bullheaded fluff wasn't going to be a fun classmate if he didn't like to fight, was he. Especially not if he called the guards on them and got them thrown out their first day.

It only took a few seconds for the grin to resurface on her face. "Shall we, Matsu?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:53 pm

"Let's. Then we can resume the fight."

Matsuura was upon Kazu in a flash, striking him in the knee with his sheathed blade, causing the minotaur to stumble in his charge.

Last edited by Matsuura Ryou on Sun 07 Dec 2008, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:53 pm

OOC: Just for future role play, Kazu does not rush you alone, as I said in the post, he calls for the guards and what have you to collect and stop the fight. He may be a little ahead, but if you fight him you might be fighting other guards. If it is a fight I will wait for Smythe.

I have to jet now. see u!

btw Kazu lectures you two on improper fighting and how it is honorless and bad mojo.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:55 pm

Matsuura Ryou wrote:
"Let's. Then we can resume the fight."

Matsuura was upon Kazu in a flash, striking him in the knee with his sheathed blade, causing the minotaur to stumble in his charge.

Kazu tumbles, trips and his 500+ pound body (I still need confirmation on how heavy Kazu is. He was created from a statue) falls on top of Matsuura, pinning them both to the ground as Kazu's horns get stuck in the grass.

Now I gotta go eat bbs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:56 pm

Matsuura swiftly dodged the big fat bullman as he caused a small tremor in the fall.

"Heh, fatty."
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 5:58 pm

Rumiko leapt to Fluffy's shoulders, her legs now firmly clamped around his neck as she sat on his fallen body. "Now now, Fluffy, interrupting a battle? THAT is dishonourable," she said jovially as she punched the back of his neck, pressing in that spot of his neck that would hopefully keep him knocked out for now.

Standing again, she turned to Matsu. "Well that was fun. Shall we continue, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:06 pm

"Oi, big dude." She called "You can't stop the fight. If I win I goining to buy a box of pocky with my winning."

Kazu didn't appear to be heeding her so she took off her sandel and chucked it out the window at his head. It missed and flew harmlessly into some shrubbery. Matsu seemed to have taken care of the bull guy anyway while she wasn't looking. Fast little bugger.

Then hopped window herself half to retrieve the sandle and half to get a better look at the fight. by then Rumiko had jumped on the bull man.

She shoved her foot into the sandal and leaned agianst the wall smiling, what an excellent morning she thought looking at the sunny sky waiting for some kind of violence to happen.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:10 pm

"Ah, that would be great. I do have 500 yen to collect." Matsuura stated grinning as he hopped back to get some distance.

Why won't you use me?!

Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:15 pm

Rumiko lowered her zanpakutou slightly. "You gonna use your sword this time?" she asked, amused. "It's gonna be hard to win that yen without it."
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:17 pm

"Who said I needed my sword to win?" Matsuura cracked a grin. As calm and cool as he looked outwardly, inwardly was a sea of conflict between him and his zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:21 pm

What's up with him? Shaking her head, Rumiko sheathed her sword again. "It's just not a swordfight if you don't use your sword, Matsu." With that said, she plopped down, hands still on the hilt of her sword just in case.
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Male Weapon : Chigokoro

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:23 pm

Akara was still sitting in his seat as he watched all the commotion. Akara slowly walked over to the window to watch the fight, he looked at Matsu and the girl, studying them both.

After looking at them for a minute he decided to bet on Matsu, “HEY, 600 yen on Matsu!" Akara shouted watching eagerly. Akara decided to stay in the class in case the teacher came, and incase something got flung at him.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:24 pm

"Who said...this was a sword fight?" Matsuura asked quizzically. He pointed a lone finger at her, gathing his reaitsu together. "Way of destruction 1: Thrust"

He rushed her, closing the gap with relative ease.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:41 pm

"Haha!" She annouced looking up confidently. " More money for me when that Adachi girl wins!"

She looked back over at the fight. "Right?" She called hopefull to Rumiko.

Sachi cleared her throat and straighten her posture. She mimic holding a microphone in front of her. "Challenger A is acting dismissive of the conservitive Challenger B who seem seem hesitant to bring out the blades." She said it what she hoped was a decent commentater voice. "But, Oh Ho, what this? Challenger B is going to use kidou! Will it work?"
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Male Weapon : Chigokoro

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue19/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 6:55 pm

Akara looked down at Sachi, confident he was gonna win. Well Akara was looking at the fight he got bored and hoped throght the window onto the ground beside Sachi to get a better look.

"But, Oh Ho, what this? Challenger B is going to use kidou! Will it work?" Sachi said, Akara noted that he was already using kidou and sat down to watch.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 7:00 pm

(ooc: Ok, Kazu didn't fall if he didn't fall on you Matsuura Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 7:55 pm

Rumiko would have answered Sachi in the affirmative but she was barreled over by Matsu's kidou spell. And yet a fourth time does she fall on her ass. Great track record. But she wasn't going to let things end there. Hell no.

Before he could do any more damage, Rumiko, from her position on the ground, pointed to Matsu and called out "Way of Binding 1 : Restrain!"
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 7:58 pm

Matsuura froze in place, his arms bound behind him by the kidou.

Damn...

He struggled for a bit, dropping to one knee.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:04 pm

Rumiko started to shakily get to her feet. Her legs seemed to not want to cooperate, unfortunately, so she instead went to a kneeling position.

If this works...you'll have to bring out your sword.

Pointing to Matsu's Restrained body, she said with a grin, "Way of Binding 4 : Crawling Ropes!"
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:06 pm

Damnit!

Matsuura let his guise fall, leaping back to dodge the kidou.

How'd she see through the trap?! I was certain I had broken the restrain spell without her noticing!

He landed squarely on the ground, dropping to one knee again.

Shit...that took more out of me than I thought...
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:11 pm

He dodged, goddamnit.

Panting now, Rumiko stood, her eyes locked on Matsuura and one hand at the hilt of her zanpakutou. If he was going to be able to dodge kidou, he'd be able to overcome her with his speed again. And that just wasn't something she was going to let happen.

Her eyes widened as he dropped. Now's my chance!

Raising an arm as soon as his knee touched the ground, Rumiko called out again, "Way of Binding 4 : Crawling Rope!"
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:15 pm

His blade met the kidou in a flash of light. He was on his feet again, his pose changed from the calm, cool attitude to something more serious, darker even. His gaze was hard as he stared at Rumiko.

"That....was a mistake. You've wasted a good deal of reiatsu."

He rushed her, pushing her back as she tried to block the blow.

KILL! YES! DRAW HER BLOOD FOR ME!
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:27 pm

"Heh..." Rumiko's grin was not diminished. She'd accomplished what she set out to do, whether or not the kidou was what had done it. Recalling the first blades that had shed her blood, her mind raged against the one in front of her.

"This entire fight was a mistake..." she panted, feeling Matsu's blade slice into her shoulder. Oh well. It was a superficial wound. It wasn't as though she didn't have scars anyway.

"But the mistake...was not mine..." She twisted her body to the side, letting her sword slide against Matsu's to keep it away from her body, before thrusting her zanpakutou toward Matsu's ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:31 pm

"No... it is.." Matsuura switched hands on his zanpakutou, barely dodging the strike before pulling the sword back and jumping back, quickly sheathing the sword.

"The fight is yours." He turned to walk away, throwing a small sack of money to Sachi.

That's it?!

You got your blood. I'm done for now.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Yadoumaru

Sarah Yadoumaru

Female Weapon : Meganemadou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue41/68Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/68)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:33 pm

Sarah pushed her glasses up on her face and crossed her arms, looking out the window at the fight.

Didn't they realize that fighting like that was only going to get them in trouble?
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:38 pm

"The fight is yours."

Wh....what? No....

Rumiko watched as he tossed the yen to Sachi.

No....no....that wasn't good enough....

Her hand hesitated on the hilt of her sword, almost as if urging her to continue.

No. The time will come. Later.

She sheathed her sword instead.

Let it pass for now.

Back in the building, back in the classroom, back to the desk, head down.

He will be punished.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:41 pm

Matsuura returned to his desk, visibly drained at this point, panting for breath and just about looking under the weather.

Shouldn't have...waited so long. Shouldn't have fallen for her provocation...

He collapsed over his desk, out cold.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:41 pm

Y'all realize that 500 yen is only, like, five bucks, right?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:57 pm

The fight was escalating, the two seemed to be getting really into it. Sachi was tempted to keep on commenting but she decided it would be better to spend the effort on observing. She watched passively as the kidou started to fly.

Rumiko seemed to be winning in that aspect at least Sachi thought watching as she prepared for the second or third binding spell. Sachi chewed on the end of her hair in anticipation; she had been right about Adachi being able to keep a cool head.

She blinked, her thoughts interupted by the the sound of Ryou sword slidding free of it's sheath. That was unexpected. With in a few seconds he had scored a hit with the blade though not a major one.

'Ouch, Here comes the bloodshed', Sachi smirked to herself. She supposed that if one of them died that It would one less strong fighter to compete with. Would kinda suck becuase she hadn't got a chance to meet them properly though. It wasn't likely either since they were at school.

She shook her head trying to dispell the macabre thoughts.

Then to her suprise the fight was over and a stachel of money landed at her feet. She watched as the two both quietly made there way back into school. She shrugged following them. That had been anti-climatic, but have piqued her interest about both of them.

"Nice fight, I'm lookin' foward to being in this class with you two" she grinned sitting on top of her desk waiting for Akara to pay up.

((Yup. but 5 bucks thats inspired a intersting fight. Plus Sachi like gambling more than the actual money anyway XD))

Last edited by Sachi Oyashio on Sun 07 Dec 2008, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Dec 2008, 8:58 pm

(Where are the guards? I called the guards before I even rushed out. Seriously)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue B
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next