Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Introduction Thread

Go down 
+24
wezzman
Pie in the sky
Oblivion
Raja
Jack A T
Itallius
TheMuffinMan
Darkside
Alan Redgown
Enigmatic
Chance
Wartys Neryon
Nihilist Cows
Hakkai
Malebranche
CrazyWoodElf
BladedFalcon
papaSKROBE
Gilgamesh
Faceless
Bellfountain
Kage
sqrt
SaintSmythe
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintSmythe
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
SaintSmythe

Male Weapon : Banhammer of Doom

Official Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 10:17 pm

There'll be folks from other forums here, so introduce yourself here for those that might not know ya. ;D
Back to top Go down
sqrt

sqrt

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 10:21 pm

HI

I AM SQUIRT

I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA

...that's all I feel like saying. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 10:23 pm

HI

I AM KAGE

I LIVE IN SQUIRT'S VAGINA

...I feel like saying more. >_>
Back to top Go down
sqrt

sqrt

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 10:35 pm

Kage wrote:
I LIVE IN SQUIRT'S VAGINA

Lies. I do not have a vagina (or at least, not that I know of).
Back to top Go down
Bellfountain

Bellfountain

Male Weapon : I have quite a few.

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 10:47 pm

HI

I AM 'HATTE

I LIVE IN SQUIRT'S KAGINA
Back to top Go down
sqrt

sqrt

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 10:58 pm

Bellfountain wrote:
I LIVE IN SQUIRT'S KAGINA
Not lies.
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

Weapon : SPAM

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:00 pm

Good evening.

I am Faceless.

I am known throughout the webz as the "Spam Lord".

I live in the only state of America that I consider even remotely livable.
CALIFORNIA!
Back to top Go down
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:01 pm

June gloom.

Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:09 pm

I'm Gilgamesh.
Back to top Go down
papaSKROBE

papaSKROBE

Male Weapon : Baby-seal club made out of baby seals

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:20 pm

Gilgamesh wrote:
I'm Gilgamesh.

Lies and slander. I see no evidence of this.

Anyhoo, I'm Skrobe, and I'm rockin' the casbah.
Back to top Go down
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:24 pm

No, I'm Gilgamesh.

Am I doing it right?
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:29 pm

No, you fail.
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:35 pm

Harsh.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon

BladedFalcon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:39 pm

Heya There, im BladedFalcon.

And i live in mexico.
Back to top Go down
CrazyWoodElf

CrazyWoodElf

Female Weapon : A pair of wireless headphones

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 1:34 am

Hi, I'm Cwelf. I'm small, I'm British, and I'm pretty much just a huge nerd. I'm really looking forward to playing with all of you, and I hope we can have a good game. =D

(Oh, and despite my Mad Hatter avatar, I'm a girl.
Back to top Go down
Malebranche

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 4:09 am

I'm a Malebranche, currently residing in the 7th level of Hell, dipping false prophets and fortune tellers in boiling pitch.

Or I'm the Texan Malebranche. And yes, I own a gun.
Back to top Go down
Hakkai

Hakkai

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 10:34 am

I'm Hakkai

Gender is irrelevant.
I can draw.
I like gaming.

I like all types of juice except for vegetable juices. :9
Back to top Go down
Nihilist Cows

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 10:53 am

Am NC.

I'm British, male, and generally suck at introductions so I'll stop talking now.
Back to top Go down
Wartys Neryon

Wartys Neryon

Male Weapon : A stick! That's right, a stick!

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 11:22 am

Haldo! I be Wartys!

I am the hobo you found in your room.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

Male Weapon : Longcat

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 12:50 pm

But am Barney.

No, really.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Male Weapon : God

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 1:34 pm

I am. (for now)
Back to top Go down
Alan Redgown

Male Weapon : Rune longsword

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 3:02 pm

The name's Redgown. Alan Redgown. 8)
...But that name displays to the left of my posts, so you probably already figured that out.

I'm a huge fanatic, obsessionist, and lover of Super Mario games, board/card/strategy games, just about any kinds of games, and the band Lemon Demon. I'm not a huge fanatic, or even a true fan, of Bleach, but hopefully that won't hinder my progress in this upcoming game.

Yes, obsessionist. No, I don't have major OCD. People with OCD obsess over the little stuff. I usually obsess over bigger stuff. However, if Mafia/Vampire is considered "little stuff", then I guess I do obsess over the little stuff.

Ok, I think I've said enough. Actually, I've probably said more than enough. pirat
Back to top Go down
Darkside

Darkside

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 3:22 pm

Hello, I'm Darkside. I'm a teenage male from the US. Those of you from the Lemon Demon forum know me.

I'm the kind of person who does nothing but think and ponder deep questions endlessly. Do you know anyone like that? No? Oh well. I'm very much a pacifist, but when competing I have no reservations about dispatching 'enemies' as quickly as possible. I've also been told that I'm very hard to read, though I'm not so sure how true that is. Help me out here, denizens of LDF! Am I hard to read?

Anyway, I love Mafia games, logic puzzles, chess, anything that makes me exercise my brain. Being a pale, skinny guy, I obviously spend a lot of time reading books and surfing the web.

If I think of anything else, I'll add it later, but for now I think that's about it.
Back to top Go down
TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 3:36 pm

Greetings! I am TheMuffinMan! I reside near Cleveland in Ohio (Who's weather won't make up its damned mind >:-| ) and am a regular on the Lemon Demon Forums! I don't really know Bleach or much anime but I am quite excited for this game.

Also @ Darkside: I guess you are kinda tricky to read. Then again, I can't read people to save my life!
Back to top Go down
Itallius

Itallius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 5:07 pm

I'm Blaze Flame, I'm not that well known, er known at all. I don't know why I called my user 'Itallius', but I did and I haven't tried to change it to Blaze Flame yet. I myself reside in Eastern Canada, I'm a gamer {although not that good at it ^^;}. I also read alot and play some sports causually, nothing major or obsessive. Other then that I sleep.... Lots of sleep, gawd I love to sleep.

Anyway, this is my second strategy oriented game I've played of the sort, and I most certainly did not expect it to be of such magnitude. I am looking forward to partaking in this experience.
Back to top Go down
Jack A T

Jack A T

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 7:05 pm

I'm Jack A T, and I live in BC, Canada.
Back to top Go down
Raja

PostSubject: 'lo   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 4:25 am

I'm Raja.

[wow]e[/wow]
Back to top Go down
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 7:55 am

Darkside wrote:
Help me out here, denizens of LDF! Am I hard to read?
Not really at all.
Back to top Go down
Alan Redgown

Male Weapon : Rune longsword

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 12:31 pm

Kage wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Help me out here, denizens of LDF! Am I hard to read?
Not really at all.
Well, of course you don't find him hard to read. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 8:27 pm

Faceless wrote:
No, you fail.
Oh shit. I guess I missed this.

Well. Cram a bitch in it, fagtosser.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Male Weapon : Rope and an Unspeakable Name

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 7:31 pm

Oblivion, in AZ. VWHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!
Back to top Go down
Pie in the sky

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 8:13 pm

HI!
I'm Pie in the sky.
I live in Canada, and I like gaming, biking, and going on the LD forums.
*Fails at introductions*
Back to top Go down
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 8:30 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Oblivion, in AZ. VWHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!
Knowing you live in the same state as me terrifies me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Faceless

Faceless

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 9:32 pm

Oblivion is terrifying. But as long as you don't say Kefka sucks, he won't harm you.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon

BladedFalcon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 9:37 pm

Faceless wrote:
Oblivion is terrifying. But as long as you don't say Kefka sucks, he won't harm you.

Or say any 300 references... he flips at the mere mention of spar..... OH SHIT! MUST NOT SAY IT HE COULD BE WATCHING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Introduction Thread   Official Introduction Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next