Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

Go down 
+14
BladedFalcon
Bellfountain
CrazyWoodElf
Nihilist Cows
Gilgamesh
General Yamamoto
Itallius
Chance
Oblivion
TheMuffinMan
Darkside
Wartys Neryon
Enigmatic
SaintSmythe
18 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintSmythe
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
SaintSmythe

Male Weapon : Banhammer of Doom

Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 2:04 pm

Hello, folks. I'm starting the signup thread for the next Bleach game a wee bit early, because in this game you're all going to get the chance to create your own Shinigami. Smile

Your role will be as a cadet in the Shinigami Academy. To create a character, you will have 20 points to begin with to allocate to Strength, Endurance, and Sense. (I'm also toying with the idea of a new Kidou rule that will be keyed to your Sense score, fyi Catface) PM me with:

* a name for your character
* your chosen starting stats
* alignment (lawful or chaotic? good or evil? or somewhere in between?)
* your character's goal in becoming a Shinigami
* any backstory you'd like to add
* and an idea of what you'd like your Zanpakutou to do.

There will be a rudimentary system of gaining experience points and levels from going on training missions and defeating Hollows and such, and eventually you will be able to unseal your weapons. Your eventual special ability will be a combination of your wishes, your actions, and your destiny (i.e. what you WANT your weapon to do, the choices you make role-playing-wise, and what I, the DM, think is appropriate).

If you do not want to go through all this work, you may choose a pre-existing Shinigami of Lieutenant-level or lower to act as a trainer for the new recruits.

PM me with any questions, and post in this thread if you're interested. Smile
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Male Weapon : God

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 2:10 pm

yessum, good sir.
Back to top Go down
Wartys Neryon

Wartys Neryon

Male Weapon : A stick! That's right, a stick!

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 3:15 pm

Oi, yeah!
Back to top Go down
Darkside

Darkside

Male

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 3:36 pm

I would be interested in playing.
Back to top Go down
TheMuffinMan

TheMuffinMan

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 6:07 pm

*Raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Male Weapon : Rope and an Unspeakable Name

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 7:19 pm

YARRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

Male Weapon : Longcat

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 7:38 pm

Longcat is looooooong.
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

Male Weapon : Longcat

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 7:41 pm

Note: Can we submit a drawing for our character avatar?
Back to top Go down
Itallius

Itallius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 9:13 pm

Hell yeah
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2008, 11:53 pm

Chance wrote:
Note: Can we submit a drawing for our character avatar?

Yes, in fact, I highly encourage this. And if you can't draw, to try and find someone who can.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 1:25 am

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist Cows

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 4:01 am

Yis.
Back to top Go down
CrazyWoodElf

CrazyWoodElf

Female Weapon : A pair of wireless headphones

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 4:16 am

I'd like to try it, sure. =)
Back to top Go down
Bellfountain

Bellfountain

Male Weapon : I have quite a few.

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 4:33 pm

I'm definitely interested. I like this style of gameplay.
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon

BladedFalcon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2008, 8:41 pm

I want to try it!

How much time do we have to create our character?
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 10:09 am

Gilgamesh wrote:
Count me in.

Cancel that. End of semester coming up and I should really study. As for the current game right now I probably won't get around to playing it as much as I should so feel free to take over my character or kill them off. I'll be back in two months or so if you guys are still playing then.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 1:24 pm

Ah drat... that's no fun. See you 'round, Gilga.

@Smythe: So should we PM character concepts up to you? I'm a decent artist but nothing spectacular, so I might just find something that looks appropriate among the various portrait files I have for NWN or some of the scrap art I've collected over the years, unless someone suddenly expresses interest in drawing pictures for everyone. <_<
Back to top Go down
Nitro

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 2:39 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Drache

Drache

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 12:23 am

I want in. I'll PM you as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
CrazyWoodElf

CrazyWoodElf

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 12:14 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Ah drat... that's no fun. See you 'round, Gilga.

@Smythe: So should we PM character concepts up to you? I'm a decent artist but nothing spectacular, so I might just find something that looks appropriate among the various portrait files I have for NWN or some of the scrap art I've collected over the years, unless someone suddenly expresses interest in drawing pictures for everyone. <_<

Hehe, that'd be fantastic if someone would be willing to do that.... Very Happy
As it is, I'm just going to try my best to draw something that's not too rubbish. =)
Back to top Go down
Bellfountain

Bellfountain

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 12:48 pm

ARRGH SO MANY POSSIBILITIES

Creating a playable character is tough!

EDIT: make that "Creating a playable character that I WANT to play" is tough!
Back to top Go down
CrazyWoodElf

CrazyWoodElf

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 12:33 pm

Ah, Smythe? Any rough estimations on when this second game will begin?

I'm currently trying to devise myself a decent character concept that's not too boring, too unoriginal, or too 'Mary-Sue' ish, and I'd like to know roughly how much time I've got. =)

(Also, Bellfountain, I only just realised who you are from your signature. That's one thing that's been kinda interesting in this game, trying to figure out which characters are people I've interacted with before, and which are people I've yet to talk to. ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeThu 08 May 2008, 7:00 pm

I've been intentionally not trying.

Which reminds me... 1. When we finish this game are we going to find out who everyone was? And 2. Are we going to keep our identities secret in the new game as well?
Back to top Go down
Bellfountain

Bellfountain

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 1:17 am

I hope we keep our identities secret. It's a great tool for roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
Hakkai

Hakkai

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 8:15 am

I'm in.

I'm going to assume that there are going to be new rules added. Amirite?
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 10:00 pm

This is ganna be awsome.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD   Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - The Future of Soul Society - OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD
Page 1 of 1