Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chatbox Hilarity Thread!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BladedFalcon

BladedFalcon

Male

Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 7:56 pm

Okay, i think many of you already know this, but for those who dont, there is a nifty chatbox at the bottom of the main page of the forum to hang out with the other guys, you can enter and leave whenever you want, its easy and fun to use, and its a great way to pass time and chat with the other guys around while we wait for the game to advance Razz

If you knew about it, just ignore this, i you didnt, well, come and join us when you can!
Back to top Go down
CrazyWoodElf

CrazyWoodElf

Female Weapon : A pair of wireless headphones

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 9:21 am

Maybe we could all figure out actual scheduled times for us to all discuss different stuff. Try and arrange it so we'll all be on around the same time ish?
Back to top Go down
Oblivion

Oblivion

Male Weapon : Rope and an Unspeakable Name

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 3:41 pm

Good luck on that.... my schedule's too unpredictable to participate in such, I'm here when I'm here Smile
Back to top Go down
CrazyWoodElf

CrazyWoodElf

Female Weapon : A pair of wireless headphones

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2008, 4:13 pm

*shrugs*

It's just an idea. I was thinking that if this board become popular enough, and if we feel committed enough that we could occaisionally set up specific timeslots when we'd all be on and just randomly chat. (Or even play some kind of semi-live game)

Of course, my schedule's pretty hectic, too. I know what sorts of times I'm usually on, but like now, sometimes I just come on out of the blue. (It's actually rather late where I am. For me, anyway)
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009, 7:41 pm

EPIC ADMIN THREADJACKING

I mean, *ahem*

Post funny chatbox shit here. Such as:

Quote :
[16 17/03/09] Chiken Kazenosei : And I don't want to do that.

[16 17/03/09] Satoko Takeshi : And well you shouldn't.

[16 17/03/09] Satoko Takeshi : Because then your Chiken related humour will be
rushed.

[16 17/03/09] Satoko Takeshi : And that would make Takeshi-kitty sad.

[16 17/03/09] Chiken Kazenosei : Aww,

[16 17/03/09] * Chiken Kazenosei pets Takeshi-kitty.

[16 17/03/09] * Satoko Takeshi -Kitty purrs.

[17 17/03/09] Chiken Kazenosei : Yay! ^_^

[17 17/03/09] * Satoko Takeshi -kitty does adorable kitten things and pleases the world.

[17 17/03/09] * Chiken Kazenosei petpets Takeshi-kitty more.

[17 17/03/09] * Satoko Takeshi -kitty is pleased.

[17 17/03/09] * Satoko Takeshi -kitty has had enough, and stares at the doorknob,
demanding to be let out.

[17 17/03/09] * Chiken Kazenosei opens the door, after making sure his collar is on.

[17 17/03/09] Chiken Kazenosei : (his meaning Satoko's)

[17 17/03/09] @ General Yamamoto : And... now I'm imagining Chiken petting Satoko
after the Homecoming Dance. Catface

[17 17/03/09] @ General Yamamoto : Maybe the Official Forum Pairing needs to be
switched a little. Catface
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Left_bar_bleue1/72Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 8:15 pm

I guess this will do for the general 'chatbox' thread...
The chatbox is acting up. Most of the time you will see there is nothing in the chatbox and you will not be able to tell if anyone is in it, even if the refresh link is hit. Rather, I (being the troll who lives under the chatbox and spends so much time there) ask that you log in the chatbox real quick if you think it is empty yet you wanted to converse with someone. You may be surprised to find someone hidden by the chatbox's stupidity.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 7:10 pm

Yeah, the box is doing this on the DD forum too. So... yeah, hopefully Forumotion will fix it eventually.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Left_bar_bleue1/72Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 8:50 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox Hilarity Thread!   Chatbox Hilarity Thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox Hilarity Thread!
Page 1 of 1