Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)

Go down 
+7
Satoko Takeshi
Sachi Oyashio
Igarashi Sakimoto
Maka Kasahara
General Yamamoto
Chiken Kazenosei
Rikiki Brown
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue30/62NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty
PostSubject: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 9:09 pm

Warning: Extremely poor plot idea, out of character all over the place, poor writing on my part. Meaningless slash. May cause loss of brain cells.

Satoko cursed inwardly as as he jumped backwards, narrowly avoiding being impaled by the hundreds of spines the hollow he was fighting had just fired at him. The class was on another trip to Indonesia - the real one this time - and his group had come into contact with a couple of hollows. A second hollow was fighting Chiken and Igarashi, but this was not a time to be worried about it.

He landed on a nearby rooftop and took a moment to regain his breath, surveying the scene. The hollow was slow and strangely shaped with a lumbering bulbous body and thousands of spines protruding from its long neck and down its back. Its movements were slow, but every time he got remotely close, it shot those damn needle-like things at him.

He feinted left and then darted behind the thing, but once again narrowly avoided becoming an Satoko shaped sieve without getting close enough to damage the actual thing. And no matter how many spines it shot at him, there never seemed to be any less growing from its back.

Satoko scowled. This was taking too long, his team was supposed to be reporting to Isane right now. He’d just have to take his chances with the spines. If worse came to worst, he’d just have Chiken patch him up later.

Lunging forward, Satoko dodged around the next volley of spikes launched by the hollow, wincing as one of them clipped his shoulder before he sliced the hollow neatly in half and it faded out with an odd mechanical sound.

Landing several yards away, Satoko touched a hand to his wounded shoulder and stared in horror as his fingers came back covered in blood and some sort of viscous black substance that burned the inside of his nose with its acrid smell. Satoko fell to his knee as the stuff started bubbling, yet when he reached to flick the stuff away, it was gone, seeped into the wound, which now iched terribly. He rolled his shoulder gingerly and figured it would probably be fine on its own; there was no point in worrying his friends, he'd had worse wounds.

Eventually, the group made it to base to talk to Isane, where when asked about his wound, he said it was "Fine, just a scratch."

When they left to get another hollow not far away, Satoko wasn't looking so well. His should had gone from itching to burning, and he slumped against a tree, gasping. Igarshi gave his friend a concerned look, and told Chiken to go on ahead. Chiken did so, being quite oblivious to the blond boy's pain.

"Satoko, what the hell happened?" Igarashi asked, reaching out to help the blond boy up. When they touched, Satoko's vision flashed, and he pulled away. Igarashi looked confused. "Satoko?"

Satoko shook his head and pulled his knees up to his chest. Igarashi's touch—tiny as it had been—had felt incredible, had gone straight to his groin and Satoko wasn’t sure when the smooth column of Igarashi’s neck had started to look so delicious, but he couldn’t stop himself from reaching out and pulling the redhead to him to find out if he was right.

Igarashi jerked away, looking cross and confused. "What the f-" he began, but Satoko was already back on him, latching his lips to Igarashi. Igarashi watched, puzzled, as black, bubbly stuff secreted from Satoko's lips, into his skin.

All of a sudden, Satoko's assault was feeling far less offensive to Igarashi. Even kindof... Ohgods. Igarashi felt his body get hot, and he began to respond to Satoko. Panting, Igarshi began to revove his robe, Satoko, hoever found the process too slow and merely tore them away.

The naked bodies entwined, Satoko torturing Igarashi with his mouth and hands. Finally, the two reached their limit, Satoko flipping the smaller teen around, and pushing into him, slow at first and then faster, until both were expelling their loads, and Satoko pulled out and slumped beside Igarashi.

Behind a tree just meters away, a man with wooden sandals and a striped hat chuckled quietly. He wrote down a long paragraph on a clipboard, and zipped away. It seemed the new Urahara Shoten product worked just fine...

(Oh, Urahara(wald))

Last edited by Rikiki Brown on Sat 03 Jan 2009, 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue1/72NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 10:49 pm

2 hours and once giddy/sleep deprived-ish Chiken later:

OBVIOUS WARNING: Yes, this is an Igara/Satoko slashfic. Yes, it is NSFW. And yes, both Igara and Satoko are going to read this because they are too curious for their own good. >Catface

"How... how could you, Satoko?" Igarashi asked, finally confronting the other boy. They had been classmates in the Advanced class for only a few weeks, but a friendship quickly bloomed among them... or was it something more? Igarashi had hoped so, until Satoko had taken that other boy, Chiken, to the homecoming dance.
"What? What did I do wrong this time, Igara?" Satoko replied, confused about his friend's sudden question.
"You... why did you take that other boy to the dance?"
"Well, I didn't know you had to kiss your partner at the end! Kasahara told me it was just moving in rhythm with someone who was a friend!" Satoko replied, mildly angered at that girl who he thought he liked until she tricked him.
"Well... why didn't you pick me then?" Igara bit his lip, trying to hold back feelings after hearing about Chiken being picked over him.
"I... I thought you wanted to go with Rikiki." Satoko replied, surprised at the question.
"Well... I guess I did but..." Igarashi turned a deep shade of red, almost matching his hair. "I... wanted to go with you more."
"What?!?" Satoko replied, taken aback and confused about what his friend was saying.
"I... I really like you Satoko. E-ever since we were friends I... I liked you, but more than that." Igarashi stammered out, turning even redder than his hair. "I-I really don't know how to say this... but---"
Then he was cut off by Satoko who was kissing him deep on the lips. It was a force Satoko didn't even know about, and it led him to move forward and kiss Igarashi. It was just so natural, like he had done it so many times before, but Satoko couldn't remember because of his amnesia.
Satoko pulled back first though, surprised about what he just did. It wasn't enough for Igarashi though. He wanted more, so he calmly brought his right arm up and moved his had to the back of Satoko's sandy hair. Then, he brought the other boy's head forward slowly, as he moved his to meet halfway.
They met, and Igarashi brought their lips together again, kissing the other boy once more. Then, quick as a flash, Satoko gave back into that instinct and thrust his tongue into the red headed boy's mouth, moving it around with passion.
Igarashi, not to be outdone, quickly surrendered his tongue into Satoko's mouth, moving it around to match Satoko's tongue movements too.
They kept kissing like that for a minute before Satoko once again pulled back, this time with a glint in his eye.
"No no, we can't do it like this."
"W-what do you mean? This is perfect!" Igarashi started to get a little worried, thinking that he wasn't doing it good enough for his friend to continue.
"I can't simply do this with your robe covering your perfect chest." As he said this, a sly smile carved its way onto Satoko's mouth.
Igarashi also adapted the sly smile as he sighed in his head, the boy did want to go further then. 'Fine with me.' He thought as he slowly shrugged the robe off of hit shoulders, leaving the belt tied however.
"Mmm, that's better." Satoko said, starting to move his head forward to start kissing again. To his surprise, Igarashi pulled away before Satoko could get to him. As Satoko looked up, confused, Igarashi made eye contact before looking down at Satoko's robe then back up at his face, and even wider sly smiling spreading across his face.
The blond boy got the hint, and smiled back. He also quickly removed his robe's upper half and his hands were heading for his belt until he felt a chilling, tingling sensation moving up his torso. He turned his head to see Igarashi slowly pulling his finger up the long scar that trailed up all of Satoko's torso.
Satoko moved his head up and stared right at Igarashi's eyes. Igarashi took this moment to lunge, going all the way right into a deep kiss, neither boy wanting to pull away from this one.
As they kept kissing, Igarashi felt and saw Satoko grabbing and slowly feeling his chest, sliding his fingers all along it. His response was to wrap his arms around Satoko's lower back, pulling him even closer.
This went on for another minute as neither boy wanted to stop. In fact, Satoko wanted to go further, still fully going on instinct. He slowly trailed his fingers down to Igarashi's belt, and started loosening it. This sudden event got Igara to pause for only a second before giving a slight nod as he kept on kissing the other boy, fully trusting him to lead on.
As the belt fell off so did the rest of the robe, fully exposing Igarashi to the other boy. Igarashi blushed a little more as Satoko's eyebrows went up in surprise from seeing the lower half of Igarashi. Only for a second did a troubling thought go through Igarashi's head before the other boy smiled and quickly whipped off his belt and robe too. Then it was Igarashi's turn to widen his eyebrows in surprise while Satoko kept smiling and advancing, fully acting on impulse as he wanted to go further.

-----------------------------------------

The boys had reached a pause, and they were just laying together on the bed, enjoying being next to each other, when the bell sounded. Both boys swore as they bolted up, not realizing they had taken all of lunch period and we now supposed to be in class. They quickly scrambled to get on their robes and get ready for class, not even speaking a word to the other.
They were ready at the same time, and ran to get to Lieutenant Isane's class. Knowing she was always so punctual, they both feared the worst.
Once they were outside of the door they could hear the sound of Isane giving off a lecture floating through the rice paper door. Instinctively, they looked at each other. Igarashi was biting his lip again and Satoko was smiling very weakly, neither one wanting to enter.
It was Satoko who first reached for the door and slid it open, casting a longing glance back at Igarashi before he entered, Igarashi on his heels.

"--so that's why you can not be wearing a pineapple in your hat on Saturdays." Isane-Sensei continued, seemingly not noticing Satoko and Igarashi enter and quickly slide into any seat available, subconsciously sitting next to each other. "Any questions?" She asked, turning around, still not making any mention of seeing Igarashi and Satoko. "No? Well then, let me ask one. Do I like my students to be on time?"
The class mumbled out a sleepy yes as Igarashi and Satoko both started to turn white.
"Well, it seems some of you have forgotten that. Be on time from now on, Igarashi and Satoko."
Both boys turned even more white as Satoko nodded and Igarashi stuttered out a yes. Then a coy smile emerged on Isane's face. "You two will just have to make out on your own time."
This got the whole class to wake up a little and laugh as she once again joked that Igarashi and Satoko were a couple. Satoko blanched completely white as Igarashi's face went even redder than his hair once again.

(((I had no idea what to do for the the "meat" of it so I just kinda skipped it. It's my first slash ever so I was clueless. Besides, there's got to be a line somewhere. Shifty)))

Last edited by Chiken Kazenosei on Fri 02 Jan 2009, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added "meat" pun. :3)
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue2790/2790NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:39 am

NSFW IGARASHI/SATOKO SLASH FICK WRITTEN BY A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL

Quote :
'It's not fair,' Igarashi thought to himself, 'Why does Rikiki flirt with HIM all day!' He looked over at his teammates. Rikiki.... he lost interest in her about 3 years ago, but she always found a way to irritate him. She wanted the boy that neither could have.
'Satoko'
They were walking back to their cabins in the middle of who knows where, and of course, Rikiki started a conversation with Satoko, babbling about.........something.
'Just for more days of training in the woods,' thought Igarashi.
He had been 'forced' to share a room with Satoko. Of course he didn't mind, but the constant name calling and mocking the other boy was giving him wasn't exactly heartwarming.
So he decided to forget about the boy, and live with the truth buried inside.
It had begun to rain just as they made it to their appropriate cabins, Igarashi slamming the door behind him, and stared at their beds.
Satoko's was all nicely done while his....heck, he didn't even know how he slept in it.
Then he caught the figure of Satoko walking past him. "I'm going to the shower," he barely said, leaving behind Igarashi to do as he please.
"I'm going to the shower," he repeated, mockingly. He jumped on his bed. 'Might as well get some shut eye,' he thought, yawning and drowsing off to sleep.
~Not too long after falling asleep~
DRIP DROP DRIP DROP
"AHH, SHIT!" Igarashi yelled. "Great, the roof is leaking, and on my side too." He cursed himself, getting off the bed.
"WHY ME!," he shouted.
He looked at the puddle of water forming in the middle of his bed. "GRRR," he growled, stomping over to the bathroom.
Now mind you that Igarashi isn't the smartest person in the world, and when he heard the shower, it didn't really occur to him that Satoko was still in there.
Actually, he totally forgot about him. He just grabbed the doorknob and barged in.
"Yikes," he shouted, tripping over the pile of clothes on the floor. He reached out to grab the nearest thing, which just so happened to be the curtains.
Igarashi fell into the bathtub, banging his head against the wall.
And Satoko, he just stared in disbelief, wondering how Igarashi can be so clumsy.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Satoko questioned, trying hard to remain calm.
Igarashi opened his eyes, but wished he hadn't.
"OPPS," he brought a hand to cover them, "I didn't mean to." He stood, turning around.
"Did you forget I was in here!" Satoko yelled, evidently irritated.
"Does it look like I want to be in here with you!" Igarashi HMPH."
Just then, BOOM , lightning struck right outside the cabin, taking the lights with them.
"AHH!" Igarashi screamed, turning around, and jumping into Satoko's warm embrace.
'How can this day get any worse.'
~~~~~~~~~~~
Igarashi was wet, cold, he couldn't sleep tonight because his bed was all wet, his head hurt, he saw Satoko, of all people, naked, and now he was in the dark. And not just in the dark, in Satoko's arms.
'Yup, things can't get worse.'
"Igarashi, let go," Satoko said. Igarashi was cutting off the circulation to his of blood due to the fact that the boy was squeezing him.
"Oh," Igarashi gave a nervous laugh, stepping away.
Satoko turned the shower, now running only cold water, off. He proceeded to grab a towel and wrap it around his waist.
"You'd better get out of your wet clothes," Satoko informed Igarashi.
"I know," he said, "You don't have to tell me dumb ass."
"Yea, right." Satoko turned and reached for the doorknob and turned. Nothing.
"OH SHIT!" Satoko cursed. He turned to look at Igarashi, who was stepping out of the tub. "You idiot, you locked us in!"
"WHAT!" Igarashi screamed, the color draining from his face. "You're lying!" Igarashi yelled, falling on the floor before standing in front of the door and hitting his head against it.
"What have I ever done to deserve this!! IN ONE FUCKING DAY!!"
'Idiot, he's over exaggerating.' "Stop, calm down, as soon as the lights come on, we'll find a way to get out," Satoko said, calmly, sitting down on the toilet seat.
"Yeah, right," Igarashi said, disagreeing, continuing to bang his head.
~About an hour later~
"The lights aren't back yet, ass hole!" Igarashi said for the one-hundredth time that hour.
"Shut up and stop banging your head already."
Igarashi stopped, his head hurt anyway. He sat on the floor, looking around. The figure of Satoko caught his eyes. He was wet, in a towel, and he was shivering. Igarashi had the biggest urge to go and hug the other boy, but what reason would he give.
Igarashi himself was shivering, but all he could think about was going over to Satoko and cuddling with him, holding him, touching..........
"STOP IT!!" Igarashi yelled, standing and taking in a deep breath of air.
"What's wrong now?" Satoko questioned, standing and grabbing the smaller boys shoulders.
Igarashi flinched at the touch, then fell into Satoko's arms.
"Igarashi," Satoko began, "you're shivering." He tightened his arms around Igarashi. "Are you all right?"
'Is Satoko actually worried about me.'
"You should've taken off your clothes when I told you," Satoko told him, rocking him back and forth.
Igarashi looked up, hoping to see Satoko's eyes. "Yea, I should've of, but then I would've been colder." He paused. "Will you keep me warm, Satoko?"
~~~~~~~~~~~
'Will I keep him warm? Does he know what he's doing to me?' Satoko just stared at Igarashi, in the dark. He felt his cheeks begin to heat up. He wanted to keep him warm, but then he'll know........
'Where'd that come from,' Igarashi thought. He wanted to tell Satoko what he was feeling, but all he could manage was a CAN YOU KEEP ME WARM. 'Igarashi', find the courage,' he thought to himself. 'There will never be a better time.....'
"Satoko," Igarashi whispered, leaning in so their lips barely touched.
All Satoko could manage was a barely audible, "Uh, Igarashi..."
Just then, the lights flickered on, 'Perfect timing,' Satoko thought. He looked into Igarashis b eyes. 'So beautiful,' he thought, waiting for .... something.
Igarashi spoke. "Satoko...I..." 'Why can't I tell him.' Something clicked. 'Maybe...maybe I should show him.'
"Igarashi, now that the lights are," Igarashi silenced him. He couldn't believe he just did it, but he did. He was kissing Satoko!
Satoko didn't know how to respond. Or rather what to respond. He did the only thing he knew, and wanted. He kissed Igarashi back. He gently began to nibble Igarashi's lower lip, licking at it softly.
Igarashi gave a soft moan, granting entrance to the invading tongue. Their tongues warred briefly, and Satoko pulled Igarashi closer.
Igarashi acted on this, smiling into the kiss and hugging himself even closer to Satoko, thus causing them both to fall hard onto the wooded bathroom floor.
Igarashi broke the kiss, looking down at Satoko.
Satoko was blushing, he knew it!! He just smiled foolishly at Igarashi who gave him a tender, innocent look.
"Satoko," Igarashi whispered, lowering himself and nuzzling the others neck. "I...I..." He couldn't, he just couldn't bare the thought of rejection....
"I love you, Satoko."
Igarashi looked up at Satoko, wondering if he had something in his ear.
Satoko brought his hand up, tangling into Igarashi's soft blond hair((or at least i think it's blonde -.-'')). He pulled Igarashi down, kissing the other boy, again.
When they parted, Satoko stared into the others eyes. They were filled with love, happiness, and so many other indescribable emotions. "Satoko, I love you, too."
Finally, he said it. He said it and there was no rejection. Only love returned.
Satoko pulled him down again, kissing him. Once more, their tongues twined together as they explored each others mouths.
Satoko's hands pulled at the damp shirt on Igarashi's back, breaking the kiss in the process. He flipped Igarashi and himself, so he was now lying atop.
Then Satoko proceeded to remove the damp shirts, revealing a nicely tone chest.
"Satoko," Igarashi gasped as Satoko started gently sucking on his neck. He licked a trail up to his cheek, then moved back down, this time kissing the path.
Igarashi moved his hands to grab Satoko's wet hair.
Satoko continued his ministrations, licking at the slight curves on Igarashi's collarbone. He reached his nipple, licking it softly before taking it into his mouth and sucking.
Igarashi moaned, then Satoko paid the other nipple the same respect as he had the other one.
"Ugh, Satoko...," Igarashi grunted, arching up into the other boy, breathlessly.
Satoko continued to move down, parting Igarashi's legs and sitting between them. He grasped the others pants, but he stopped. He looked at Igarashi, searching his eyes for any sign of doubt, hesitation. All he found in those sky blue orbs((I think Igarashiz eyez r blueish..crap im 4getting how this dude lookz....)) were love. For him.
Igarashi smiled, giving Satoko the go. Satoko leaned over and kissed him, while pulling down the boy's pants and boxers.
He discarded them and stood, unwrapping the towel.
Igarashi blushed, as Satoko sat down on the floor, pulling Igarashi onto his lap. "Satoko," Igarashi moaned softly, as the other started to kiss his neck again.
Igarashi wrapped his legs around his lover,"I want you this way."
Satoko smirked,"Fine, but next time, I choose." He began to kiss Igarashi, licking at his lips before deviling inside. His hands traveled down Igarashi's sides; he gripped the small boys hips and lifted him slightly.
Satoko didn't want to hurt him, so he began to go slow when,"Don't worry Satoko, you can use all your strength."
'Did he read my mind?' "I don't want to hurt you......."
"Don't worry, you won't, and if you do we can play doctor afterward," Igarashi said, sounding too sexy.
Igarashi kissed him softly, just to reassure him. Then Satoko positioned himself at Igarashi's entrance and penetrated.
"AHH!" Both boys yelled.
Satokos moved slow at first, making sure he wouldn't hurt him.
"AHH, SASUKE!" Igarashi yelled, digging his nails into the soft flesh of Satoko's back. As soon as he gave that yell, he knew he had found Igarashi's prostate. Now every time he thrusted into that tight heat, Igarashi would scream.
Satoko started going faster, pumping in harder. He sucked on Igarashi's ear, moaning softly.
"More...Ne..Satoko...," Igarashi screamed.
Satokos complied, grabbing his hips even tighter and thrusting into him faster, harder and every time he went in deeper, hitting that one spot that made Igarashi scream and see white.
Igarashi couldn't hold out anymore, the friction on his erection and the wonderful sensation of Satoko inside, hitting that spot, took him over the edge.
He screamed his release, covering both boys stomachs in white.
As Igarashi convulsed, it felt as he had gotten tighter. That and Igarashi's scream, triggered Satoko's orgasm.
"Igarashi!!" He yelled as he came, thrusting in one more time.
They both sat there, holding each other as the feeling washed over them both.
When Satoko regained some of his strength, he pulled Igarashi off, but kept him on his lap.
They stayed like that, until Igarashi broke the silence. "WOW!! Satoko, that was fun." He looked at Satoko, a light illuminating his face. "We have to do that again and soon!"
Satoko laughed, kissing Igarashi on the cheek. "Yea, we will."
"I love you Satoko," Igarashi said, kissing his lover.
"I love you....more." Satoko whispered into Igarashi's ear, licking at his earlobe.
Igarashi shivered, "Oh yeah!" Igarashi pushed Satoko on the floor. "Get off, idiot."
Igarashi began tickling Satoko," I win!" They both began laughing.
"All right, you win!"
"YAY!" Igarashi yelled.
"Wait, Igarashi, do you hear something."
"Huh?" Igarashi listened," sounds like laughing?"
Satoko's eyes widened,"sounds like 3 people........."
"CHIKEN KANUE RIKIKI!!" They both yelled.
The door slammed open, "Did you call?" Said Kanue Grinning.
Satoko grabbed his towel off the floor, covering Igarashi and himself. "How long were you there?"
"Well, after the lights went out, I came to check on you guys," he began, "I know I wanted you guys to BOND, but I never would have imagined that you guys would BOND like that." We began laughing, not being able to hold it in any longer.
Rikiki waved a hand to them, walking out the bathroom," don't worry, we won't say a word."
Igarashi could only stare in shock while Satoko could only wonder, 'WHY THE FUCK DID THEY EVEN STAY AND LISTEN FOR!'
End
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue30/62NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:31 am

Bump for first post.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue78/78NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 4:20 pm

NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Takeshisemeho9

*The seme is often depicted as the stereotypical male of anime and manga culture: restrained, physically powerful, and/or protective. The seme usually pursues the uke. ( Basically, the more aggressive male in a slash pairing... or the guy on top. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue0/50NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 4:49 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:

*The seme is often depicted as the stereotypical male of anime and manga culture: restrained, physically powerful, and/or protective.)

Shifty

Following this, wouldn't that make Igarashi the seme?

Then again... Iga and Satoko are so similar in so many aspects... that I guess it's a tad difficult to know which is which XD

Either way, this whole thread and it's contents so far have amused me, lots XD
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue0/56NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 7:53 pm

Warning one: Is kinda long. And in two parts, the second of which i will post when I write it. I like to babble
Warning two: Is full of horrible spelling and grammer and god knows what else, I will try to fix it up later
Warning three: will be silly and non-explicit because, i actually can't picture these two as a serious couple, even if it is bleach rpg lore by now
Warning four: May just plain suck.

In which, Kanue blackmails, Sachi commits several felonys, Chiken is a useful plot device, and our heros are oblivious to what is being conspired agaist them

Bandwagon, what bandwagon?

"Whats the point of a Holiday break if we are discouraged from leaving school grounds." The redhead yawned, laying on his bed staring at the cieling.

"Dunno" came the muffled reply from his blonde roommate, who having given up for the day at trying to read the seemingly magical hungarian dictonary, that was now resting over his face.

Indeed all third years had been given a few days off to recouperate after the fuss, drama and hijinks that that homecoming had spawned, partly to allow the students to be well rested for classes the fallowing week, and partly to allow the teacher to investigate who had been responsible for tainting the punch with liquor. Unfortunatly untill they had sorted that particular mess out there the third years had to stick around campus which frankly, without classes was pretty boring.

"We could go visit Kasahara and Rikiki?" Igarashi voiced hopefully from his end of the room.

"Are you sure you can handle being in that same room as her bed and intimate clothing, Iga?" Satoko smirked, though as he still had the dictionary on his face no one could tell. If there was thing Satoko had learned from the events of the dance, it was that his easily intoxicated friend was rather "forward" when drinking. It was endearing that Igarashi was in love even if it was with the overly silly Rikiki, but even Satoko couldn't blame Rikiki for stabbing him with one of those drink umbrellas, considering how frisky the redhead had been getting.

Satoko winced, remembering the other three he had learned at the dance. One; that dancing was rather more complicated that just moving togeather with the other person as Kasahara implied. Two; that he and Chiken were rather bad at it, and Three; That Duggo was much too good at it. Which is a part of the reason Satoko was avoiding going to the girls room in the first place.

"I apoligised for that whole...incident." Iragashi complained cutting into the blonde thoughts.

Satoko pulled the book off his face, wincing at the bright white walls of the room. "We could go to the cafeteria and watch Chiken eat?"

"We did that yesterday"

"Kanue?" Satoko offered.

"Shougi club." Igarashi deadpanned. Kanue had also dropped a hint that he would be conducting some sort of business there, which he figured they would be be better not to get entangled with.

"Tenkawa? Anshou? Zetsumie?"

"Filling another notebook, vigoriously reconciling with Hikari and I think Zetsu is hanging out with Duggo doing whatever it is that Duggo does in his spare time."

"Oh."

"Have you considered a spar?" A voice piped up from the open window.

-10 minutes earlier-

Sachi felt lucky it was a nice day, she'd hate to be up here when it was raining. Actually it wasn't to bad up here at all, on a normal day she might have entertained thoughts of eating lunch up here. Up here in this case was the roof of the third year male dorms and indeed it was a normal day or normal circumstances that found her completing this psuedo mission.

Also if it hadn't been such a nice day, no one would have had thier windows open making it hard for her to keep track of the rooms she was passing.

"365...363" she counted down out loud, keeping her eyes to the left side. "Bingo, 361!" she grinned, making her way to the edge of the roof.

Damn. Kazu had put a bug screen in.

Letting her upper body dangle over the edge she pulled a butter knife (complements of the cafeteria) and a caligraphy pen ( "borrowed" from Byouko) out of her robes which she carefully knock the screen onto the carpeted floor. Checking to see if the coast was clear, she pulled her self through the window frame. Ha, screw shinigami-hood, I should have been a ninja! she thought triumphantly before snatching Izzy's camera from his bedside table. Making a mental to remember to return it later, she snuck back out the window on to the roof.

Great now she just had to-

"Oh dear, I guess this wasn't the way to the cafeteria either." a voice interupted from behind her.

Sachi turned her head to find a rather puzzled Chiken Kazenosei standing behind her. "Kazenosei-kun? What in soul society are you doing here?"

"I don't know" the other admitted cheerfully "I left my room a few hours ago to get a snack but somehow I ended up here. You?"

He is probably standing on his room Sachi noted dryly. "I am on a mission to save my own butt. Kanue-san invited me to a shogi game. Unsurprisingly that guy wanted to make a deal with me, I mean before you can say 'checkmate,' he is producing photos of me spicin' up the homecoming punch, and all happily threating me."

"With what, expulsion?" Chiken replied suprised.

"Worse." Sachi groaned adjusting her hat. "He said he'd tell Rumiko. I could be on classroom cleaning duty for the rest of my school career if she gets her way. But he said that he really doesn't have much use for blackmailing me yet so here I am. I just need to replace my black mail with better blackmail." she gestured at the camera.

"Better blackmail?" Chiken asked not entirely sure what was going on.

Sachi blinked a bit, and then smiled grabbing Chiken by his elbow she led him in the direction of Satoko's and Igarashi room."Hey Chiken-kun, are you still confused on the matter of couples and kissing?" She said, with an odd glint in her eyes. Chicken nodded and with a smile Sachi flopped down, leaning over the side of the roof, to make a suggestion to the two bored boys inside.

To be continued XD
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue2790/2790NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 10:53 pm

Sachi Oyashio wrote:
Stuff

This is actually kind of awesome. (And I've been kinda blanking on middle-story stuff)

If you want, you can send me the rest and I'll fix it up and make it canon. Catface
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue0/50NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 7:31 am

General Yamamoto wrote:
Sachi Oyashio wrote:
Stuff

This is actually kind of awesome. (And I've been kinda blanking on middle-story stuff)

If you want, you can send me the rest and I'll fix it up and make it canon. Catface

Oi...
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 7:39 am

General Yamamoto wrote:
Sachi Oyashio wrote:
Stuff

YES
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue5/62NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 10:43 am

General Yamamoto wrote:
Sachi Oyashio wrote:
Stuff

Er... Will protesting help at all?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue50/50NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 12:03 pm

No. XD This is actually really funny.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

Male Weapon : Menhawa

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 8:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue0/56NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:07 am

General Yamamoto wrote:
Sachi Oyashio wrote:
Stuff

Done, though I don't know how good it is Sweatdrop;

Do I post it here too, or do i just send it to you?
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:07 am

Send it to me, so I can edit it and make sure it fits with my story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue52/52NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 7:06 am

*walks into thread*

O_o

X_x

*stumbles out of thread*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue55/66NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:02 am

omg Kazu was mentioned in this piece of horrible fiction Very Happy

yay.

Yes, Kazu believes heavily in bug screens because bugs can spread diseases and epidemics such as malaria :O
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 11:57 am

Kazu Arikosu wrote:

Thanks for the self esteem boost, Kazu. Next time a critque instead of a flame would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue5/62NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:34 pm

General Yamamoto wrote:
Send it to me, so I can edit it and make sure it fits with my story. Smile

Wait, wait, wait. You were being serious about implementing this into the story?

Er, uh ,wha?

Gonk
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:
NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Left_bar_bleue55/66NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:50 pm

Sachi Oyashio wrote:
Kazu Arikosu wrote:

Thanks for the self esteem boost, Kazu. Next time a critque instead of a flame would be nice.

omg sachi I meant it as a tease, geese. Don be upset Sad

You were joking about that in the chat room when we were talking about it Sad

I wasn't attacking you or your post Sad

If you read my post I was happy about the mentioning of Kazu and I liked it Sad

see, I said
Quote :

yay.

I SAID YAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 4:46 pm

Alright alright I get it already

Im sorry *bow bow*. I was cranky, and your text wasn't conveying your sacrasm very well
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 7:09 pm

it's my fault, I'm sorry Sad I just thought you'd remember us joking about the thread in the chat room and you are right it comes off poorly otherwise. I be more careful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)   NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSFW Fiction Thread (Also known as SatokoxIga slashfic thread)
Page 1 of 1