Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things

Go down 
+14
Ashibue Kijou
Hikari Kijou
Matsuura Ryou
Kazu Arikosu
Ryouichi Kanue
Sachi Oyashio
Naomi Oxen
Zetsumei Oushou
Junshirou Tenkawa
Chiken Kazenosei
Igarashi Sakimoto
Drache
Hakkai
SaintSmythe
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue76/76Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:51 pm

A few days I finally got my AP Exam results back: Fives on both US History and English Lit. + Composition, although those were the only ones I took.

Also, today I got my Senior Portraits done (only because Prestige Portraits has a functional monopoly on those, at least if you want your picture in the yearbook Shifty). This is really only a stoke because I was able to wear my professional outfit, which is something I really enjoy doing. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:34 am

Ashibue is here, in Dallas, with me, and I am happier than a hillbilly at a Merle Haggard concert. Catface

(This may delay any future updates for a while, but I'll try and get something up as soon as I'm not too busy huggling and snuggling and generally being sickly sweet with my cuddly wubbykins. Catface )
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2