Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things

Go down 
+14
Ashibue Kijou
Hikari Kijou
Matsuura Ryou
Kazu Arikosu
Ryouichi Kanue
Sachi Oyashio
Naomi Oxen
Zetsumei Oushou
Junshirou Tenkawa
Chiken Kazenosei
Igarashi Sakimoto
Drache
Hakkai
SaintSmythe
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintSmythe
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
SaintSmythe

Male Weapon : Banhammer of Doom

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty
PostSubject: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 2:04 am

Because every forum needs one.

I know this will be the stoke of some of y'all. (One person in particular):

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Benfoldsfivereuniontg3
Back to top Go down
Hakkai

Hakkai

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 10:09 am

NUH UH NO WAI!

IS this just a poster? Looks like it since Ben Folds Five split up a long while ago. :O

Jesus christ! The flier even advertises that the concert was in my town! D: DO WANT!
Back to top Go down
SaintSmythe
SaintSmythe

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 1:04 pm

Hakkai wrote:
NUH UH NO WAI!

IS this just a poster? Looks like it since Ben Folds Five split up a long while ago. :O

Jesus christ! The flier even advertises that the concert was in my town! D: DO WANT!

The concert hasn't happened yet. They're reuniting for ONE SHOW in Chapel Hill.

Tickets go on sale Sept 8.
Back to top Go down
Hakkai

Hakkai

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 5:23 pm

:O

Holy shit, you're right! I gotta see if I can make it! I MUST MAKE IT!

Downside is that I'm not in Chapel Hill anymore. I'm in Greensboro.
Upside is that Greensboro is only an hour away.

The MOST disappointing thing is that it's on a Thursday. Can't go 'cause I have class that day and the following day. D:

Otherwise, I'd be all over that.
Back to top Go down
SaintSmythe
SaintSmythe

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 12:35 pm

The sign outside the McDonald's by my work now says "FRESH COUNTRY STYLE CHIKEN" and it reminded me of this forum. :3
Back to top Go down
Drache

Drache

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 10:06 am

Hakkai wrote:
Downside is that I'm not in Chapel Hill anymore. I'm in Greensboro.
Heh I should totally stalk you since you're not all that far from me. Eh, maybe if I wanted to make the effort.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue0/50Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 5:57 am

Wooo! I don't have to change accounts to post in here anymore! n.n

Not that I posted here much in the first place... but *Shrugs*

And now, Hopefully, this forum and the RP will get back to it's feet! Specially if we are able to make daily updates yet again Smile
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue1/72Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 3:36 pm

Chapter two! Two levels! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue0/50Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 3:41 pm

Chiken Kazenosei wrote:

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue48/48Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 4:03 pm

Yayy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue52/52Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:52 am

Woo levels and back to checking things daily (I swear, I will >.>)

Also, there will be pie later, which makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue50/50Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 12:17 pm

I like pie. Also I I am glad I can post here now and that I can chat here while I wait for an update.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue50/50Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 12:18 pm

Also Thirded

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
Chiken Kazenosei wrote:

Seconded!
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue0/56Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 11:34 am

goodbye Mr. Bush. Catface
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue76/76Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 11:57 am

Not only was Obama sworn in today, but it's also snowing (which it almost never does here)! Woohoo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue55/66Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 12:01 pm

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Funny-pictures-kittens-grandmother-made-a-sweater

I have some alternate titles for this one as well:

"I can haz Try-Forz?"

"Ganon nevr xpect me nao! He alwaz xpects an elf!"

"OMGZ ZELDA is kaptured agan?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue4/72Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2009, 5:29 pm

For those that care, Red Dawn has been brought back to life, and a nice big update awaits.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue55/66Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009, 10:52 am

ooo what is Red Dawn again?
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 5:36 pm

1.Got a job today
2.Bumped a thread that should be bumped.
3. Have a awesome song by Ben Folds 5 on
Also Ryou I think Red Dawn is really dead.Razz
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue58/58Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 5:34 am

I LOVE MY NEW AVATAR!!

i was wanting a badass action shot like satoko but I didn't want to give up being my eri-chan, but i woke up this morning and had this AWESOME one in my pm box. so THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH BYOKOU!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Hikari Kijou on Sat 27 Jun 2009, 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kept changing omg to something else)
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue62/62Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 6:08 am

Oneupmanship, ho!!!
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 10:27 am

O.o at Ashibue's avatar.

I can no longer imagine her as a short, kid like girl anymore with that avie XD Then again, it looks positively badass...

...Now I want an action avatar like that ._.

Then again, I really have nothing to complain about my new avie, it's also quite awesome anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue34/64Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 11:00 am

that's always sort of how I've imagined Ashibue, whenever she goes into bad ass fight mode. Awesome

and I'm too sexy for my avatar.

(I bet Hikari wishes I really looked like that Shifty )
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:28 pm

Careful, or they are going to give you The sparkling Vampire again Razz
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue58/58Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 4:17 pm

Anshou Mizukin wrote:
that's always sort of how I've imagined Ashibue, whenever she goes into bad ass fight mode. Awesome

and I'm too sexy for my avatar.

(I bet Hikari wishes I really looked like that Shifty )

Shifty

*pounces on her blonde bishie*

(you have no idea what i'd do to you if you looked like that Catface )
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue0/62Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 2:45 am

Hikari Kijou wrote:
I LOVE MY NEW AVATAR!!

i was wanting a badass action shot like satoko but I didn't want to give up being my eri-chan, but i woke up this morning and had this AWESOME one in my pm box. so THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH BYOKOU!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Don't worry about it. I felt a little sorry for you, since no one deserves to be associated with the unmitigated abortion that is Twilight.

Try spelling my name correctly in the future, though.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue5/62Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:45 pm

Ah, yes, I forgot about this thread, but as long as I'm here, I too will express my gratitude for the avatar Byouko made for me. I only wish an adjective fit how much I adore my avatar. Thanks so very much, Byouko.

Now, in terms I'm more often frequent, I love this frickin' awesome avatar, I'd hug you or something, but from what I've picked up you're in another continent, and I can't swim that far.
Hikari Kijou wrote:
badass action shot like satoko
Cool

The Photoshop Faerie deserves her own holiday.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 7:03 pm

When Matsu sang milkshake it made me laugh. Now I have it stuck in my head.
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue0/62Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 4:04 am

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
The Photoshop Faerie deserves her own holiday.

Well, my birthday's Friday, just before we start out winter school holiday. I suppose that counts?
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue62/62Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:47 am

Bagsie on the birthday birthday thread. Catface
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 6:41 am

Byouko Kuroda wrote:
Hikari Kijou wrote:
I LOVE MY NEW AVATAR!!

Don't worry about it. I felt a little sorry for you, since no one deserves to be associated with the unmitigated abortion that is Twilight.

Try spelling my name correctly in the future, though.

i actualy like twilight. Shifty (and i wish i was as pretty as kirsten stewart) but thanks and i'll try and remember to spell your name right
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 8:49 am

Hikari Kijou wrote:

i actualy like twilight. Shifty

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Twilight

Rock on, Bri. Rock on. Awesome
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 8:51 am

^ Pure. Win.

And that's why I love her, folks. ^_^

Love Love Love Love
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 8:55 am

Y'know, if I deleted my post.... Catface

Hikari Kijou wrote:

i actualy like twilight. Shifty

General Yamamoto wrote:

^ Pure. Win.

And that's why I love her, folks. ^_^

Love Love Love Love

So....tempting.... Beg
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 8:56 am

Please don't. Shifty

I'll cwy. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things   Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stoke of the Day: The Thread for Happy Things
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next