Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 4:24 pm

Naomi walked back in the classroom and gave chiken the watch back, then sat in her seat pulled her hair down and stared at the red haired figure.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 4:28 pm

"Satoko Takeshi, ne?" Kasahara focuses on finding the nurse's office while thinking about what she should call him. If she uses his first name, her friend Naomi would certainly tease her more about liking him. The case would be even worse if she were to call him 'Sato-kun' in friendlyness. She figured using his last name would probably be best for her. "Takeshi is what I'll call you, then."

They eventually find a door with a plaque on it reading 'Nurse'. She knocks on it politely and, aftering finding that no one is answering the door, steps into the office. "Excuse m-... looks like it's empty."
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 4:30 pm

"Ummmm, okay, bye then!" He waved after the two new people he meet. A little confused he walked back into the room, scratching his head. Everyone's already in a conversation. Kaito shrugged and walked back to his seat. Guess I'll just wait for someone to talk to. He pulled out a piece of paper and started jotting names down, as to not forget anyone. That'd be awkward.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 4:39 pm

Chiken, realizing he was being addressed after getting lost in his thoughts for a second, smiled and replied, "I'm Chiken Kazenosei. Nice to meet you. Tell me, is my hair currently that sloppy?" addressing the picture she drew of him on the board. "I'm afraid I was in a bit of a rush to get here. I constantly lose track of time, even though I have this watch..." He held up his hand to show his watch, which wasn't currently there. At that time, the blue haired girl walked over, dropped off his watch, and wandered away to sit down. He stared after her for a second before putting his watch back on and turning back to Rikiki. "Oh my. I guess I dropped it. Sadly, it doesn't work anymore, I've taken it apart and put it back together many times. Too many, I guess." He sighed at this. "Ah well. Such is my life. Anyways, what about you? What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 5:20 pm

Ryouichi Kanue wrote:
Ryouichi smiled at her answer. It wasn't just a smile for the sake of politeness, as most of his others had been. This smile was one of true appreciation. This girl, Midori, it looked as if she was someone whom Ryouichi could truly respect. And if she could help him with his goal... It was amazing to think that he could find two such people on the same day.

"Pesky things, those limits." Ryouichi said, his voice slightly more enthused than before. "In truth, it's extremely gratifying for me to find someone else who shares my goal. I intend to pass beyond my limits as well. But you say you've reached your limits?" he asked, his minuscule shift forward betraying his intrigue, "What sort of things do you specialize in, Midori-san?"
So both she and Kanue-san had come here for the same reason. How intriguing... how very interesting. Her smile broadened a bit at this new piece of information before she answered. "I've some skill in all fields... not as much as I'd like I'm afraid, but I think it's fair to say I'm at least proficient in both martial arts and spirit energy use. I've found it opens a troublesome weak point to focus on one while lacking in another, you see." She raised an eyebrow inquisitively, as if asking if he did follow.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:05 pm

Naomi got up, took a deep breath and walked over to red haired man. "Hey I'm Naomi"
she said politely.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:11 pm

Midori Yuansuzaku wrote:

So both she and Kanue-san had come here for the same reason. How intriguing... how very interesting. Her smile broadened a bit at this new piece of information before she answered. "I've some skill in all fields... not as much as I'd like I'm afraid, but I think it's fair to say I'm at least proficient in both martial arts and spirit energy use. I've found it opens a troublesome weak point to focus on one while lacking in another, you see." She raised an eyebrow inquisitively, as if asking if he did follow.

"Indeed." said Ryouichi, nodding his understanding, "It's a very good thing to be well-rounded. However, Midori-san, have you ever read The Art of War? One of it's most important lessons is,

The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy

The meaning that I take from this is that if we make ourselves hard enough to attack, we will inevitably win almost every battle. So I think that there are certain attributes that are more important to focus on than others."

Last edited by Ryouichi Kanue on Sun 18 May 2008, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:21 pm

Midori contemplated this. She had heard of The Art of War, but had not had the opportunity to read it. "That is a very interesting philosophy, and you make an intriguing point. Perhaps I'll need to add this writing to my studies while I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:25 pm

Naomi stood there silent. Her face turned bright red. She thought to herself"he ignored me"! She then went back to her seat and dropped her head on her desk.
"Oww" she grumbeld.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:41 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:
"Takeshi is what I'll call you, then."
Satoko nodded, alright then. He acepted this, although he had predicted her to use his first name, as most do. Now, it didn't bother him in the slightest, but he did find it mildly strange that someone should prefer a that name over his first; maybe it was a more polite way of speaking? Satoko was unsure, having no clue how these things worked, Satoko decided to let it go, as a novice in speaking, politely and impolitely.
Satoko then became aware that they had arrived at the Nurse's office 'What luck!' thought Satoko to himself, he'd half expected to end up wandering the halls for hours with Kasahara. Satoko stepped in, following behind Kasahara.
Maka Kasahara wrote:
"Excuse m-... looks like it's empty."
"It appears so... So not only have the teachers yet to arrive, but the rest of the staff have as well?" Satoko then contemplated what to do, deciding he might as well clean out his wound.
"Mind helping me find some disinfectant and a sink?" Satoko asked, already scanning the office with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:56 pm

Kasahara nodded and rummaged through the medicine cabinets. She found iodine and rubbing alcohol on the bottom shelf, but something prevented her from taking them to Takeshi. 'Iodine kills bacteria but it also damages healthy skin if applied to cuts. Rubbing alcohol also attacks healthy skin tissue when used on cuts.' Her mouth opens up slightly in confusion. She didn't know how she knew this information.

She snapped out of her momentary daze and took a piece of gauze and medical tape from the top shelf. At a brief glance, Kasahara noticed a small bathroom in the office. " How convenient.. Just wash out the cut with water and press this down on the cut to stop the bleeding."

The brunette hold the gauze out for Takeshi to take.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 7:05 pm

Naomi gets up out of her desk still embarresed. She walked out of the room and strolled down the hall. "I wonder where Kasahara is?" Naomi thought. She walked right pass the nurses room. She seen a small white animal in a cage in a small room. "Ohh no a cats stuck" Naomi said. She walked in the room and looked for a light. "No light" she said frusterated. She went in the dark room to grab the creature. She grabbed it. "A mop"? She said feeling stupid."What a bad day" she hissed kicking the bucket. The bucket fell over knocking over several items. One of the Items hit the door and closed it. She walked over to open it. It did'int open. "Oh not, it's locked" Naomi said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 7:08 pm

Satoko nodded his thanks to Kasahara, taking the gauze from her hands. He then walked into the bathroom she had indicated, proceeding to rinse out the cut, which held much more dirt and infection then he had expected. He then applied the gauze as Kasahara had instruced him, getting himself a drink of the water as he was in there. Satoko walk out of the bathroom moments later., the cut properly tended too.
"Well then, Kasahara, I suppose we may as well return to class, unless you've anything you wish to do first?" Satoko had already begun walking towards the door, and now stood there, waiting for Kasahara to catch up with him.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 7:35 pm

Igarashi had lost himself in his thoughts after the two girls had introduced themselves and walked away from him, he still felt akward about the whole thing, he usually didn't spoke like that with anyone, so why did he do that with that girl? no matter, he thought and proceeded to get back to the classroom.

As he came back, he noticed the teacher had not arrived yet, he sighed and stood next to the door, then he proceeded to close his eyes and relax a bit, he was not interesed in knowing any more people for today, so he decided to ignore his surroundings, but then, a girl spoke to him, introducing herself, but Igarashi was still inmersed in his thoughts, so it took him a while before realising he was being talked to.

When he openned his eyes however, the girl was no longer there, confused, he tried to identify the voice that has spoken to him, !!!! it was that blue haired girl!!, gah! Igarashi felt like a fool for ignoring her, and then scanned the room for her so he could apologize, he then spotted her walking out of the classroom again, she looked flustered, Igarashi went out to follow her, hoping he was not the cause of her frustration.

As he went out however, he noticed she was walking pretty fast, so it took him a while to catch up to her, when he was close enough, the girl suddenly entered a room, not knowing why, Igarashi decided to wait, he didn't like to interrupt the privacy of anyone, but then, he saw that the door had suddenly closed shut, wondering what had happenned, Igarashi took a deep breath and decided to knock on the door, asking in a low voice "it's everything alright?"

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 8:09 pm

Naomi yelled really loud! "I'm stuck in here and I can't get out the doors locked" she said groaning.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 8:21 pm

Igarashi was a bit surprised by the quick response, he also wondered how was she able to get locked inside in the first place, no matter he thought, he was now glad he had followed, or else she might have been stuck there for a while, Igarashi then grabbed the knob and tried to open it from his side, it was not budging, Hmmph, seems it's stuck he thought annoyed.

"Won't open from this side either... step back... going to kick it open!"

Igarashi waited a bit, so she had time to get away from the door, then he took a step back and delivered a strong kick to the door, it swung open, breaking the door from the part where the lock was, but not knocking it down entirely, Igarashi the peered inside to see if the girl was okay...

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 8:47 pm

Naomi did'int completly hear what the man said. So she leaned close to the door to listen.
BAM. Everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 8:51 pm

Kasahara closed up the cabinets and followed Takeshi out the door. "Betsuni*... Kinda feel bad for leaving my friend alone in class like that."

She walked back out into the hall and started walking back to class without the other boy. The brunette didn't really care if he walked with her back to class or stayed behind. Either way, she talked out loud in case he as close behind her. "I told her I'd be back soon..."

"Had to help out an idiot." She huffed a little and made herself look tough again. "Bleeding all over the floors without noticing it."

*Betsuni = "Nothing/Nothing really"
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 8:57 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:
"Had to help out an idiot." She huffed a little and made herself look tough again. "Bleeding all over the floors without noticing it."

Now, as I said, Kasahara was unused to being commented on negatively, or even positively in that manner, and was very much offended. Silently he slunked off, then he heard a loud crash down the hall. In shock Satoko ran towards the noise to ind Igrashi and a door which was nearly in splinters. Peering inside the room he saw the unconcious Naomi.

"Should I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 9:00 pm

Chiken, hearing a crash, was instantly intrigued. "My, my, my! From my experience, that sounds like a door being broken. How... interesting." He then excused himself from the silent Rikiki to see what was going on. He got up and started walking down the hall, heading towards the crash. He got there to see a red haired man looking in at the blue haired girl who was on the ground, unconscious. 'Well, now. This is a turn of events. Since she helped me, I may as well help her back.' "Well?" Chiken said, addressing the red haired man and the blond haired one he passed earlier who then decided to join them. "Are we going to lift her up to find a nurse or not?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 9:11 pm

Igarashi turned pale when he looked down the floor of the room, the girl was lying down, unconscious, apparently, she failed to hear igarashi and she took the full impact of the kick he made, You fucking idiot! you should have made sure she was far away from there! Igarashi suddenly filled with a mix of anger and guilt, he was unsure of what to do right now, he had no medical knowledge or anything that could help her right now, but as he tried to come up with what to do, he heard Satoko's voice behind him.

Igarashi turned even more pale, trying to sound calm he replied to him "S-she... she was locked inside, i tried to get her out... told her to back away, but i knocked her down..."

Before he could add anything else, another man came and quickly aked to help her up, Igarashi quickly snapped from his confussion and nodded to the man, getting close to naomi and lifting her from the shoulders.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 9:15 pm

Naomi looked up, she seen a blur. She drifted in and out of reality. What happend she tried to say but could'int finish do to lack of air. "Cant breath" she muttered. She then fell back unconscious again. She still could not breathe.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 9:18 pm

Kasahara turned around after hearing the door kicked and Takeshi talking to another male student. She caught onto the situation, knowing only that a girl was locked inside a room and got knocked down. At first glance, she found three males, two of which she recognized and one that she have not seen yet, crowding around an opened door. She assumed that the girl being mentioned was inside and hurt.

Who could the girl be? What was she doing in that room? Kasahara was a little curious. Her curiosity was the only reason she stayed in the hall instead of returning to class. Creeping a little closer to the scene, the view of the 'victim' slowly becomes clearer to see.

"NAOMI??"
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 9:19 pm

And it seemed the world had descended into chaos around her as she and Kanue-san had been speaking. A loud crash from the other side of the room and some yelling caught Midori's attention, pulling her away from the two young men she'd been speaking with... or more accurately, the one she'd been speaking with and the one who had been so far listening silently. "One moment gentlemen, I'll be right back," she said as she rose to her feet then made her way across the room to the source of the noise.

By the time she got there two other boys - the redhead she had seen earlier, and a brown-haired newcomer she had missed, probably due to her conversation - were already helping an semi-conscious blue-haired woman (Naomi-something, that was her name) out of the rubble of a destroyed door. "Should I go find a nurse or something?" Midori offered, starting to move towards the room's exit; then when Naomi said she couldn't breathe, the green-haired girl bolted off without waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 9:34 pm

*Hears the noise of someone kicking down the door, and runs out to check the commotion. He sees the not breathing girl. She looks so much like her. I have to help.*

*Runs over to Igarashi Sakimoto*

Please put her down.

Naomi Oxen wrote:
Naomi looked up, she seen a blur. She drifted in and out of reality. What happened she tried to say but could'int finish do to lack of air. "Cant breath" she muttered. She then fell back unconscious again. She still could not breathe.

*I... I don't want to get involved. Helping a Shinigami goes against what they did to me. Still, there was that one girl... and she reminds me of her. I will help as no one else seems to know what to do.*

(Pushes everyone aside.)

"Get out of my way. I will help her."

(Gives her moth to mouth resuscitation, as he learned it in first aid.)

I hope this works... Otherwise I will look like a fool.

Last edited by Zetsumei Oushou on Sun 18 May 2008, 10:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 9:36 pm

Satoko's eyes snapped into focus and out of their cold wandering demeanor. he grabbed Midori as she went to run off in search of a nurse. "There's no nurse in the school, me and Kasahara where already at the Nurse's office. But you can go back to class and look for anyone you think you could help if you wish", Satoko released her, and turned back to the mess infront of him.

"Kasahara, you've obviously got some medical experience, try and figure out what's injured, although I'd guess she's just had the windknocked out of her. We can't risk moving her in case of wrsening whatever injury she may have. Igarashi, Chiken, go to the Nurse's ofice down the hall, it's rather nearby, and I left the door open when we left, you should be able to find it easily, I'm going to stay with Kasahara and do what I can to help well you guys do what you believe you need too.

Satoko had just finished dealing out instructions when some green haired man stormed in, pushed him aside, and clapped his mouth to Naomi. "W- What the hell are you doing?!" Satoko yelled it the man in apparent shock, "We don't even know if she's in need of CPR yet! You could be making it worse you buffoon!". Grabbing the Green haired man, Satoko hauled him off of Naomi, and tossing him aside none to lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 9:58 pm

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
Satoko had just finished dealing out instructions when some green haired man stormed in, pushed him aside, and clapped his mouth to Naomi. "W- What the hell are you doing?!" Satoko yelled it the man in apparent shock, "We don't even know if she's in need of CPR yet! You could be making it worse you buffoon!". Grabbing the Green haired man, Satoko hauled him off of Naomi, and tossing him aside none to lightly.
"I'm the fool? I have medical training and this girl was not breathing. In the time it would take to find a nurse, she could have died. I tried to saved her, not matter what you say."

I knew I was a fool for helping a Shinigami.

*Glares at Satoko and turns around to go back to the class room.*

Last edited by Zetsumei Oushou on Sun 18 May 2008, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 10:08 pm

Everything happened very quickly around igarashi, as soon as he had lifted naomi, she gasped for air, then Kasahara and a green haired girl came to help, next thing he knew, anothe man with green eyes arrived and asked him to put her down, since he was still not sure what to do, he obeyed hoping he knew what he was doing, then he put his mouth in her's this surprissed and irritated Igarashi at the same time, tough he didn't knew why at the moment.

He also heard Satoko dealing instructions to everyone nearby but he was not paying attention, he was paralized with rage right now, why was that man kissing her? he was about to shove him when satoko moved first and tossed him aside, then they had an argument, but again, Igarashi was not paing attention anymore, this time he reacted on pure anger, he rushed towards the man in green, who was now leaving, grabbed him by the neck and pushed him to the wall, "DO NOT TOUCH HER!"

Igarashi was not thinking right now, rage had filled his head for some reason.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 10:18 pm

"Aa.. Thats, uh.. right." Kasahara seemed a little dazed after finding her friend unconscious on the floor. More importantly, she didn't know how she gained her knowledge of first aid. There were never any sick or injured people around her while she lived in the soul society. While looking confused, she mumbled out loud things that came to mind.

"She's having trouble breathing.. knocked the door into her.." The brunette slowly sat on her knees infront of the fallen girl. "Damage to the chest area most likely.. "

She looked at the green haired boy, who was being pinned to the wall by the boy who she recognized as the guy who helped Naomi when she was in tears. "CRP.. chest compressions required after mouth to mouth may cause damage... He was trying to be helpful, but.." There was a pause; she didn't know what further to say to help the green haired boy.

"So..what kind of damage is it?" Kasahara places her hands ontop of her friend's rib cage, not pressing down on it but rather having her fingertips lightly touch the ribs beneath her breasts. A blush creeps across her face for some reason but she ignores it as she concentrates on the matter at hand. She gently pushes down with her finger tips as she moves her hands down her rib cage, inspecting each individual rib. "None of them are collapsing to the pressure...Not broken or cracked."

The final conclusion came to her. "It's bruised. It's not that she cannot breath. It's that it hurts to breath..." She looks to the green haired girl, who seemed to be the closest to the nurse's office. "GET SOME ICE FROM THE NURSE'S OFFICE! IT'S A BRUISE! WE NEED TO REDUCE THE SWELLING!"

She directs her attention to the boys around her. "Divert your eyes. I'm lifting her shirt." With that said, Kasahara lifted Naomi's shirt briefly to find the reddened area. As soon as she found it, she placed the shirt back down and held her hand over the bruised area, ontop of her shirt, so that the green haired girl would know where to apply the ice to.

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Sun 18 May 2008, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEED TO PROOF READ)
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 10:23 pm

Midori had gotten halfway down the hall when the first person (this one she didn't know yet) shouted, telling her there was no nurse to fetch and that she'd have to get help from some of the other students. She was halfway again down the hall - almost to her original destination, actually - when the second (Kasahara-san) changed her orders, yelling for ice from the nurse's station. Without slowing, Midori skidded into the open door and scrambled to the ice box, grabbing a pillowcase to use as a sack to hold the ice. She filled it about a quarter full then tied off the top, making a makeshift icepack before running back towards the closet and the injured girl.

By the time she returned, the crowd had grown significantly - and the addition of a green-haired young man being assaulted by Sakimoto-san only worsened the situation. Midori couldn't reach Naomi at this position, especially with the chaos surrounding her, so she resorted to a less standard approach. "Here, Kasahara-san, catch!" she called, and tossed the bag of ice underhanded so Kasahara could easily catch it with her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 10:29 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
Everything happened very quickly around igarashi, as soon as he had lifted naomi, she gasped for air, then Kasahara and a green haired girl came to help, next thing he knew, anothe man with green eyes arrived and asked him to put her down, since he was still not sure what to do, he obeyed hoping he knew what he was doing, then he put his mouth in her's this surprissed and irritated Igarashi at the same time, tough he didn't knew why at the moment.

He also heard Satoko dealing instructions to everyone nearby but he was not paying attention, he was paralized with rage right now, why was that man kissing her? he was about to shove him when satoko moved first and tossed him aside, then they had an argument, but again, Igarashi was not paing attention anymore, this time he reacted on pure anger, he rushed towards the man in green, who was now leaving, grabbed him by the neck and pushed him to the wall, "DO NOT TOUCH HER!"

"You're attacking me for trying to help someone? Your just like them. I'll defend from you for now, but I'll give you a chance to let go. If you keep choking me, I'll be forced to attack you."

Maka Kasahara wrote:
"Aa.. Thats, uh.. right." Kasahara seemed a little dazed after finding her friend unconscious on the floor. More importantly, she didn't know how she gained her knowledge of first aid. There were never any sick or injured people around her while she lived in the soul society. While looking confused, she mumbled out loud things that came to mind.

"She's having trouble breathing.. knocked the door into her.." The brunette slowly sat on her knees infront of the fallen girl. "Damage to the chest area most likely.. "

She looked at the green haired boy, who was being pinned to the wall by the boy who she recognized as the guy who helped Naomi when she was in tears. "CRP.. chest compressions required after mouth to mouth may cause damage... He was trying to be helpful, but.." There was a pause; she didn't know what further to say to help the green haired boy.

"So..what kind of damage is it?" Kasahara places her hands ontop of her friend's rib cage, not pressing down on it but rather having her fingertips lightly touch the ribs beneath her breasts. A blush creeps across her face for some reason but she ignores it as she concentrates on the matter at hand. She gently pushes down with her finger tips as she moves her hands down her rib cage, inspecting each individual rib. "None of them are collapsing to the pressure...Not broken or cracked."

The final conclusion came to her. "It's bruised. It's not that she cannot breath. It's that it hurts to breath..." She looks to the green haired girl, who seemed to be the closest to the nurse's office. "GET SOME ICE FROM THE NURSE'S OFFICE! IT'S A BRUISE! WE NEED TO REDUCE THE SWELLING!"

She directs her attention to the boys around her. "Divert your eyes. I'm lifting her shirt." With that said, Kasahara lifted Naomi's shirt briefly to find the reddened area. As soon as she found it, she placed the shirt back down and held her hand over the bruised area, ontop of her shirt, so that the green haired girl would know where to apply the ice to.

"It looked like she just needed CPR. I'm sorry."

*Avert his eyes as respectfully as he can given he's in a hold.*

Midori Yuansuzaku wrote:
Midori had gotten halfway down the hall when the first person (this one she didn't know yet) shouted, telling her there was no nurse to fetch and that she'd have to get help from some of the other students. She was halfway again down the hall - almost to her original destination, actually - when the second (Kasahara-san) changed her orders, yelling for ice from the nurse's station. Without slowing, Midori skidded into the open door and scrambled to the ice box, grabbing a pillowcase to use as a sack to hold the ice. She filled it about a quarter full then tied off the top, making a makeshift icepack before running back towards the closet and the injured girl.

By the time she returned, the crowd had grown significantly - and the addition of a green-haired young man being assaulted by Sakimoto-san only worsened the situation. Midori couldn't reach Naomi at this position, especially with the chaos surrounding her, so she resorted to a less standard approach. "Here, Kasahara-san, catch!" she called, and tossed the bag of ice underhanded so Kasahara could easily catch it with her free hand.
"I hope this ice fixes things."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 10:38 pm

Satoko averted his eyes as instructed by Kasahara, he did not wish to be disrespectful. he then noticed that Midori was returning with the ice Kasahara had asked for, this was good. Satoko then saw the bag flying through the air, and Kasahara appeared too preoccupied to notice. Without hesitation Satoko's hand shot out, catching the ice bag before it collided with Kasahara. He then applied it where Kasahara had indicatcated, knowing with sheer confidence this would work, but only because Kasahara had instructed it.

"Igarashi, would mind not killing that man? He didn't Mean any harm, no matter how much he may have caused..." Satoko addressed igarashi coldly, as though this was more of an order then a request.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 10:43 pm

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
"Igarashi, would mind not killing that man? He didn't Mean any harm, no matter how much he may have caused..." Satoko addressed igarashi coldly, as though this was more of an order then a request.

"I would not kill him, but I think I have a right to defend myself if he attacks me."
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 10:47 pm

Igarashi was still furious when the green haired man responded to him, his grip still steady on him, but then he snapped back to his senses when Satoko spoke to him, rarely someone spoke to him in that tone, and he hated being ordered, still, he knew he had screwed up, that man was trying to help her.. and he just made it worse, so he released the green haired man, and ashamed stood away from there.. What the hell had happened to him?? why did he got upset in the first place?? he barely knew that girl, or anyone else in there for that matter, so why did he react like that? Igarashi now felt stupid and angry with himself.

Not knowing what to do, he fell on his knees, and clutched his face with his hands, confused and still unsure of what the hell had happened, not making a sound, even if he wanted to scream in the inside.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Mon 19 May 2008, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 10:54 pm

*Sighs as this has gone from bad to worse.*

"You seem upset. Look, I'm sorry for threatening you. I just don't like being attacked from behind. Your actions reminded me of another group of Shinigamis I had a bad experience with. I over reacted and I apologize. I really should have just kept to myself as was my earlier plan. That girl reminded me of someone who was dear to me. I just wanted to help her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next