Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 11:52 pm

Only momentarily distracted by his musings, Duggo turned to Zetsumei and said, "Sure!"

He flipped the chair around so that he straddled it, backwards, facing Zetsumei. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he demanded, "Tell me everything".
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 2:18 am

Duggo wrote:
Only momentarily distracted by his musings, Duggo turned to Zetsumei and said, "Sure!"

He flipped the chair around so that he straddled it, backwards, facing Zetsumei. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he demanded, "Tell me everything".
"What, you mean everything that happened? Sure I'll try to sum up for you. Basically Igari and Naomi were trapped inside some fire pit. Maka tried to get them out but Igari was being stubborn. Both Chicken and Maka were about to try carrying him out when I showed up. I pushed them aside and got Igarashi out the the flames and carried him back to the nurses office. The girls managed to bring Naomi back there too. We dampened them down and treated them as best we could. I couldn't find a nurse so he's just going to have to wait to get better on his own for now it looks like."

*Zetsumei pauses*

"I hope that was a good enough summary. I haven't had a chance to ask why they were there in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 3:00 am

Hikari was still sat at the desk, strumming her fingers against the wood and frowning. Just where the hell was the intructor, anyway? She wasn't sure exactly how long everyone had been here, but it felt like an eternity. These losers had already caused enough chaos to last half a lifetime...

She looked over, surprised to see her sister standing off to the side of the room, staring at the floor. Had she been talking to somebody?
Hikari shook her head. Ashibue barely even talked to her, let alone these guys.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 3:53 am

Now that the fire was doused, Rikiki stacked the buckets teeteringly on a window sill. Then, sdhe went back to the classroom.

She sigh. Still Boring in here.

Rikiki erases her pevious drawing off the board, and drew a new picture of the classroom, taking special care to replace Hikari with Pac-man type figure, yelling "BLA BLA BLA."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13