Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 11:28 am

(Sorry I did'int reply.) Naomi walked in the classroom to see her friend and Igarashi in a disagrement. They were raging at each other. Naomi decided it would be best not to get invoved. She walked out of the classroom and down the hall. Somewhere inside her there was a pile of rage. She did not know why the rage was there it just was. She had to cool off or someone would get hurt. She had a cup of water, but of course it spilled on her shirt. "Great now its almost see through if you stand close to me" she muttered. She continued walking until she reached the door she flung it open with alot of might. It open and she walked out and sat in a tree that had been cut down.

Last edited by Naomi Oxen on Sat 24 May 2008, 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 3:50 pm

It seemed Daisuke wasn't in much of a mood for talking, but Midori was quickly becoming restless without someone to talk to. She bid him a polite goodbye for the time being, with a promise of when he was ready to talk she would be willing to listen. Silently, she was quite interested in his opinions regarding her past, as he seemed to be the type willing to give his understanding of a situation, and her goals as well as he had already been quite willing to state aloud. But she would wait until he was ready to speak.

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
Satoko stood, remembering to close the front of his uniform this time, but still leaving it open just enough to show a bit of his disfiguring scar. he then strode over to the desk he had first sat in today, and took a relaxed posistion inside the chair, making sure to draw little attention to him this time. He looked outside the window adjacent to him, smiling at the sounds of nature he could hear through it. He glanced towards the boy whom had been locked out of the classroom alongisde him and Kasahara earlier, seeing him enjoy the sounds of nature as well. This was what Satoko had intended to spend all day doing, watching the world around him; not interacting with it.

Satoko did, however, get one good thing out of what had occured to him. he had learned about himself, one person who had been most foreign to him for a long time. He now knew he was capable of one thing, if that thing only; Satoko Takeshi was good at fighting, and he had enjoyed it more then he expected. He did not enjoy injuring others, but the feeling of the fight, that was what he enjoyed. He ought to take up the man Igarashi he had met on a spar sometime, he did mention he liked to spar, didn't he?
In the meantime, she made her way towards the other young man who had been injured. Kasahara had tended his wounds, but a scar still remained on his chest, apparently quite an old injury from the look of it. She was curious and interested if he had anything to say worth listening to. She made her way over to him and stood beside an empty chair next to him, but at a comfortable distance away so as not to appear to be trying to crowd the injured young man.

"Might I have a word with you, Takeshi-san?" she asked politely, gesturing at the empty chair. "I suppose I'm a bit curious of what that all was about, that and a bit bored with no one to talk to... if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 11:06 pm

{Uh, Hikari, you do relaize how incorrect your outbursts were? You quite clearly stated that you did not believe we could become proper Shinigami because we were obsessed with starting pointless fights, that we were rather silly, and that we were to obsessed with our own power.

Kenpachi Zaraki. Reni Abari.

There's more, I'm just to tired ot list them at 2 in the morning.}

Satoko had snapped out of the imprisoning trance of his thoughts when he heard the sound of a tree splintering to the ground, such was not a sound of nature he had expected, as it was not truly nature, despite deriving from a tree. Takeshi stood, glaring out the window and seeing the boy he had felt a strange compelling to avoid earlier, and still didn't really wish to have that boys attention on him after that assault on the tree. Kasahara's yell of protest came next, her words hitting him hard, as he assumed they were directed at him, for he had been the cause of all trouble he'd seen in the academy today, rather succeeding in bothering Kasahara. Oh dear, have I started damaging my pride even while lost in my own mind? Satoko denied that as he saw that Kasahara's yelps were not directed at him, instead intending to find the target of the red-haired boy pulling her upwards from a fall, for she had toppled out the window. Satoko then witnessed their verbal assaults on each other, although neither one of them had truely been at fault. The attacks they laid upon each other with their tounges visablely upset Takeshi, making him feel akin to a small child who wished only for the yelling fits his parents engaged in to soon stop, finally bringing quiet and peace once more.

Takeshi visablely relaxed when he saw Igarashi turn to go away, knowing that he could intervene here without becoming involved in this dispute himself. Placing a hand on Kasahara's shoulder to gain her attention, he politely asked her to cease the agruement so as to prevent her injuring of him. While doing this Satoko took care to rmind Kasahara that she 'Shouldn't go falling out any more windows, for she was setting a bad example for the fool who had ealier. we don't want him thinking that's normal, do we?' Satoko had grinned wryly as he spoke this to Kasahara, in a slight mimic of the grin that Kashara had given him, which he now associated with 'sarcasm'. Takeshi had then stood, brushed off a woodchip that had gotten on him earlier when he had been training, and stepped towards the departing Igarashi. Placing a hand on his shoulder too, Satoko was to spoke calmly to get his attention. As Satoko approached Igarashi he had fleetingly felt another emotion which was foreign to him. Unfortunately I myself do not know the emotion he experienced, for he experienced it to quickly. Had you tired to blink witin the time he had felt this flash of feeling which went unnoticed by him, you would not even managed to close your eyes. However, were to guess at the emotion, I'd have to say it was either a need or a want. The need for a person ot become a companion, a person who could enjoy the silence as mcuh as he, finding little meaning in the words of man. That, or the want to simply have a friend, someone whom he could fight alongside, or against. These are both things he'd been deprived of, always froced to live and fight on his own.

"Igarashi, I would like to take you up on something you mentioned earlier", Satoko was about to speak these words and do as the above instructed, when he was confronted by a woman with green hair. he had visablely jumped, startled that someone had gotten behind him, which was something no one had managed to do in his memory of his time in the Soul Society. When startled Takeshi always, and has always, resorted to instinct; Upon hearing his name spoken by someone whom he had not given it to, and having been surprised by a girl whom he could see was taller and of a more muscular build then him, she was rather intimidating actually. He had lept into the air and spun his foot towards the girls head, and he was likely to hit her in the jaw, which would be ineffective even if he had wanted to hit her. And thus, purely for the fact that he knew he could not defeat the girl in combat, he twisted his foot's angle and directional course, bringing it crashing into the floor. He looked up apologetically towards Midori, for he was hoping she didn't think him a fool for that spectacle. Suddenly he realized she had spoken.

"Might I have a word with you, Takeshi-san?" she asked politely, gesturing at the empty chair. "I suppose I'm a bit curious of what that all was about, that and a bit bored with no one to talk to... if you don't mind."

"No.. no I don't mind at all... Although I cannot guarantue that I shall speak much, for I've already strained my throat quite a lot today. I do hope your forgive me for that... spectacle I just recently performed", as a matter of fact, Takeshi did mind. He had accepted solely for the cause of being polite. Satoko wished not to be seen the fool by this woman too, but he did not wear these feelings freely on his face, which was wearing the clothes which caused it to appear as cold and indifferent, which he was at the moment, for he had only a small collection of emotions to choose from. Satoko did not allow the girl to see that he did not truely wish to speak with her or anyone else, instead taking the seat she had indictaed, while inquiring about the how she had learned his name, and asked her 'to be granted the privledge of learning hers'.

{FINALLY. Another four paragrapher.
It was going to be five but I got tired Razz }
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 12:00 am

Igarashi was now heading back to his spot besides the blackboard when he suddenly felt a hand grabbing his shoulder, Igarashi quickly turned back, fearing it was the brunette he had just confronted Igarashi prepared himself to block a hit to his face, to his surprise however, the one that had grabbed him was Satoko, and apparently, not with any aggressive intentions, He looked like he was about to say something to him, but then he got startled at a girl that had approached to him, effectively interrupting his actions towards Igarashi as he delievered an odd kick to the girl that did not even hit the target, tough this looked intentional.

Igarashi was now a bit startled and at a loss at what to do, he could just resume his way towards his spot, but on the other hand, he wondered what Satoko wanted him to tell him, so he just stood there in his place, waiting for Satoko to finish up his conversation with the Green haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 8:23 am

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
"Igarashi, I would like to take you up on something you mentioned earlier", Satoko was about to speak these words and do as the above instructed, when he was confronted by a woman with green hair. he had visablely jumped, startled that someone had gotten behind him, which was something no one had managed to do in his memory of his time in the Soul Society. When startled Takeshi always, and has always, resorted to instinct; Upon hearing his name spoken by someone whom he had not given it to, and having been surprised by a girl whom he could see was taller and of a more muscular build then him, she was rather intimidating actually. He had lept into the air and spun his foot towards the girls head, and he was likely to hit her in the jaw, which would be ineffective even if he had wanted to hit her. And thus, purely for the fact that he knew he could not defeat the girl in combat, he twisted his foot's angle and directional course, bringing it crashing into the floor. He looked up apologetically towards Midori, for he was hoping she didn't think him a fool for that spectacle. Suddenly he realized she had spoken.

"No.. no I don't mind at all... Although I cannot guarantue that I shall speak much, for I've already strained my throat quite a lot today. I do hope your forgive me for that... spectacle I just recently performed", as a matter of fact, Takeshi did mind. He had accepted solely for the cause of being polite. Satoko wished not to be seen the fool by this woman too, but he did not wear these feelings freely on his face, which was wearing the clothes which caused it to appear as cold and indifferent, which he was at the moment, for he had only a small collection of emotions to choose from. Satoko did not allow the girl to see that he did not truely wish to speak with her or anyone else, instead taking the seat she had indictaed, while inquiring about the how she had learned his name, and asked her 'to be granted the privledge of learning hers'.
If there was anything Midori had learned to be grateful for, it was quick reflexes and an equally quick mind. She had gotten halfway through her sentence when the man suddenly lashed out at her, causing her to take two sizable steps away even before he redirected his attack harmlessly to the ground. She had then paused a few moments before continuing, although rather apprehensively; she'd never been randomly attacked for speaking to someone unless what she said was either horribly insulting or extremely rude.

"Midori Yuansuzaku," she replied with a polite bow of her head first to him then to the red-haired man - Sakimoto? Yes, that was his name - as she took the seat indicated, albeit with obvious reserve following the previous events. "And I know your name simply through power of observation. I've picked up nearly everyone's name in the class by simply listening and watching." She was proceeding cautiously now. She'd had other questions to ask him regarding the chaos that had just occurred - why there had been a fight was prominent among them - but given his volatile reaction to simply being approached she wanted to give him time to react to one thing at a time. If that was how he responded to being unexpectedly approached, she wondered if it would be much different for him learning someone had picked up his name from afar. Although, in Midori's opinion, that could be somewhat blamed on Kasahara talking rather loudly, so that hearing anything she said wasn't exactly a difficult pursuit.

Last edited by Midori Yuansuzaku on Sun 25 May 2008, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 8:25 am

Naomi was still sitting outside on the fallen down tree. She stood there thinking about everything in the class that had happened. She was still getting use to it, it was alot diffrent then back home. She really needed to talk to somebody about home and how she felt about being here but no one was around to listen. She got off the tree and walked further into the woods. As she walked she became more angered that she could not tell anyone her story. She kept walking until she came across what seemed to be a friendly bunny. She sat down on a log and started talking to the animal. " Hey little guy, why are you out here?" Naomi said. Am I really talking to a bunny she thought? You will listen as good as anyone I guess Naomi muttered. Naomi begin to tell her story to the bunny. "When I was alive I lived with my grandmother, she was nicest person you would ever meet. She really understood me, know what I mean?" Naomi sighed. Great I am slowly drifting into madness. The bunny got bored and walked away.

Well I should go back she said. She left the log and walkd away. She kept walking for what seemed like hours. "I should be there by now" she mumbeled. Then a scary thought went in her head. "I went the wrong way! Which way is back?" Naomi the sighed. I am a acciedent magnet. Naomi picked up a few pretty flowers to give to Kasahara and Igarashi if she returned. Naomi yawned she was getting sleepy for some reasson. Naomi then picked up strong sticks and made a small fire. She then made a quick coat hanger type thing to dry her shirt from the water spill. She hung up her shirt and took out another from a small kit bag she had. She put it on why the other one dried. She then took sticks and leaned them up on a near by tree. Then took spruce bows and put them on top of the sticks. She then got inside her newly made shelter and drifted off into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 8:25 am

Sorry computer messed up.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 9:21 am

Kasahara gawked at Takeshi as he learned to return sarcastic comments to her. All this time, she had been teasing him and he would not return with comments like that. Now she found him interesting; Takeshi was someone she wants to mock and have him mock her in return. As soon as he turned away from her, the brunette grinned at his back. Her sour mood turned brighter now that she sees Takeshi as a 'challenge'.

She got up off of the floor, not taking her eyes off of the scarred boy, and sat herself at the closest desk, which happens to be the on Takeshi had just left. He was starting a conversation with Sakimoto until a green haired girl came up to him. Apparently, she surprised him enough for him to launch an attack. Nothing happened though; no one got hurt. They soon began discussing something with each other; Kasahara didn't want to eavesdrop so she tried to focus on something else.

When she looked, Kasahara found Naomi outside. Her friend was sitting on a log, talking to something, and then getting up to leave. The boyish girl watched her go, thinking that Naomi would return to class soon. All the brunette had to do was wait for her.

... But in actuality, the blue haired girl was lost outside and Kasahara just didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 11:31 am

Insanity. The day has been absolutely insane. Kaito didn't want to stop looking out the window. How beautiful it really was. His eyes slowly closed until all he saw was darkness.

"Huh." Kaito mumbled, eyes opening. "What in God's name? Where am I?" As he scanned his new environment, he couldn't help but ask himself the latter question, over and over and over again. Darkness. The only thing he was familiar with. He knew that he wasn't somewhere he should be. Kaito began stumbling around, looking for an exit, or any clue that could tell him where he was. Suddenly, a large shadowy figure came sprinting straight towards him. Kaito caught sight of it and rolled to the side just before impact. "What is that thing?" Kaito yelled to no one.

"Down boy."

A new voice. Where had it come from? Kaito looked around to see a short boy walking up to him. "Who are you? Are you lost?"

"I rule this area!" said the boy. "And your trespassing." The boy began to grow. four feet. Five feet. Six feet. His eyes turned red. He had aged, dramatically. "I'd appreciate if you left."

"Who are you?" Where exactly am I?" Answer me!" How did I get here?"

The man looked at Kaito, surprisingly. "You...you don't know who I am? I'm lllllllll."

"I'm sorry. I didn't catch that." Kaito had drawn a puzzling look upon his face. Before he could say anything, a slight fog began to kick up. "Wait. you couldn't be. Or are you?" The man looked back at Kaito, understanding his words.

"Yes I am, or at least, I could be. I can't work with someone who can't first defeat any kind of enemy."

"I've had to fight many people in my life. I'm sure I've covered your qualifications. As he finished his sentence, he noticed the large shadow figure that had attacked him a little earlier. It stood up n two legs now. The fog surrounded it. "What is going on?"

"Your, test, so to speak. Before learning about the enemy, you must learn about yourself. Thus, know yourself inside and out."

"I am me, I think I know myself." Kaito remarked, sarcastically.

"We'll see." With that said, a figure burst from the fog. Although, this time, he could make out exactly what it was he was staring at. Himself. Except, not himself. The opposite was more like it. He sported a white shinigami uniform with white hair. And those black eyes, staring at him. This thing was pure evil.

Before time was granted for Kaito to say anything about it, the damn thing lunged at him. A sword came for it's side, slashing at Kaito without rest. Fight back. Kaito grabbed for his blade and drew it from the scabbard. With a strong slash he came inches from the vile creatures eyes.

"If I kill this, copy, will I die?" Kaito quizzically asked the man, watching from the sidelines.

"Technically, no. It's just a carbon copy of your inner...., well, no, you won't die."

Good, then this won't take long."
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 1:47 pm

Duggo grew impatient. He took no interest in the goings-on around him, and the constant low buzz of conversation and the hum of spiritual energy in every direction were like a swarm of bees to his peace-of-mind. Of course, it was not his style to just yell "SHUT UP!" to everyone in the room, nor was it his style to simply leave. The occasional bit of smashing and crunching were entertaining enough, but much too few and far between to hold his attention.

If class didn't start soon, and things didn't start mattering, Duggo was going to have to do something drastic. Perhaps he'd destroy the building. Perhaps he'd just go for ice cream. It mattered little to him what he did, just so long as he did something soon, or he'd go stark raving mad. This boredom was growing harder by the minute to tolerate.

Duggo leaned back in the chair, hanging his head so that his perspective on the world was upside-down. Across the room, in a corner by the door, a fly walked jerkily across the ceiling. Duggo watched it with interest for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 9:37 am

Ok, I'm *just* about done working a soul-crushing 32 hours this holiday weekend. Right now, I'm planning on finishing up Kidou rules and basic storyline this week, and starting the game on Monday, June 2nd, after A-Kon.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 7:54 pm

*Continues to listen to the going on around him.*

Well, looks like that Namio girl is going away from the school grounds. I don't think it's safe to leave so close to evening. Then again, I remember the last time I attempted to help someone how well that went. It seems like people really don't like sitting still here. Why did that guy attack the tree anyway? I wasn't aware trees were hostile. I guess he just needed to let off steam. I haven't spoken to him yet. I guess I will since I'm bored of sitting in my seat quietly.

"Greetings Duggo. You seem about as board as I feel. Any chance I can talk with you for a bit?"

General Yamamoto wrote:
Ok, I'm *just* about done working a soul-crushing 32 hours this holiday weekend. Right now, I'm planning on finishing up Kidou rules and basic storyline this week, and starting the game on Monday, June 2nd, after A-Kon.
Enjoy A-Kon (lucky Sad ).
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 11:24 pm

The fly took off, instantly inverting itself, and zipped away in that way that flies do. It was a moment or two before Duggo realized that he was being spoken to.

He righted himself, and looked Zetsumei in the eye. Sizing him up quickly, he replied, "Yo".
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 5:21 am

Duggo wrote:
The fly took off, instantly inverting itself, and zipped away in that way that flies do. It was a moment or two before Duggo realized that he was being spoken to.

He righted himself, and looked Zetsumei in the eye. Sizing him up quickly, he replied, "Yo".
"I'm a bit curious, do you have anything against trees? Also, I really like your jacket. The bones look interesting..."

*Though he kept eye contact, he trailed off slightly as he still wasn't used to talking with people. He was also concerned about making a fool of himself like before.*
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 7:23 am

It took a bit of effort to suppress a guffaw. "Naw, trees are fine," replied Duggo. "I was just bored."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 8:16 am

Naomi woke up. I would say an hour has past. She got out of her little camp. Her second shirt was on fire. "Oh no" she hissed. She kicked her shirt off the stick trying to get rid of the flame. Instead the shirt fell on dry leaves. The leafs caught ablaze. They were making a huge square around her. She ran to get out of it. There was no use she was trapped.
The tree caught ablaze. She had to think quick. She ran to grab the spruce bows she had not used. She ran under the tree, she grabbed the spruce bows. Just at that moment a heavy tree branch above her snapped. Naomi could see the branch falling little by little. She took out a peice of papper and pencil out of her back pack. She wrote "HELP". She did'int know how to get it. Then she seen the bunny. She attached the note to the animal. Then got hit on the head by a branch. She was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 8:27 am

Duggo wrote:
It took a bit of effort to suppress a guffaw. "Naw, trees are fine," replied Duggo. "I was just bored."
"Would you be interested in doing something to pass the time? Perhaps we could play a game. Either that or we can explore outside the school grounds for a little while. I don't think the professor is showing up today."

*In the back of his mind, he was still a little worried about Naomi. He was hoping Duggo would agree to explore outside with him so he would have an excuse to check up on her since she still wasn't back yet. He was angry with himself.*

So much for not caring.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Male Weapon : Nagakusai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 8:43 am

The loud noises all around suddenly snapped Daisuke out of his reverie. With a glance at the clock, he was dismayed to see that so much time had passed, and class still hadn't started.

He glanced around the room, noticing two of his classmates in some sort of trance, probably communicating with their zanpaku-tou, Daisuke thought..

He took his zanpaku-tou into his hand from where it was strapped to his back. Daisuke hardly ever used the thing - what need would a sekitori have for a sword? - but he could still sense the power sealed inside it. Daisuke wondered for a moment what sort of wondrous powers could be locked inside his blade, but shook that thought out of his head after just a moment. Power... Power was a good thing to have, provided one tempered it with wisdom and humility, but power for power's sake only let to corruption and hubris... The same hubris that lead to Japan's defeat in the war.

He put his zanpaku-tou back over his shoulder, letting the temptation slide away with it. One day, Daisuke thought, closing his eyes in meditation. One day, if I need the power sealed within my zanpaku-tou, then, and only then, will I call for it. Until that day, I rely only on this body that I've built and these worn, callused hands.

He lifted his head as an odor drifted into his nose. Daisuke glanced toward the open window. "Is... something burning?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 9:59 am

Igarashi nodded at the mention of his name from the green haired girl, it was evident she had heard it from somwhere else in the past events, sadly, Igarashi had not been that obsercant, and he didn't knew her name, still, he was not interested in knowing it right now, nor start a conversation with anyone else but Satoko, and that only because he apparently wanted to ask Igarashi something and he was curious.

However, as he saw the girl take a seat, a thought sparked in Igarashi's mind, Naomi, some time has passed since he walked away from her earlier, and he did not see her in class yet, this alone striked as odd to him, still, maybe she was still in that closet or wandering around the school grounds...

Quote :
He lifted his head as an odor drifted into his nose. Daisuke glanced toward the open window. "Is... something burning?"

Igarashi then heard this from the big man a few steps from him. Igarashi himself had not paid particualr attention to this, but as he mentioned this, Igarashi sniffed the air and looked at the window, he smelled smoke indeed, and he also noticed some smoke coming from the trees... Oh.. no... please no...

As far as he knew, Only Naomi was missing from the classroom right now, and that fire did not start itself he assumed, still he was not sure... but his heart made him worry, what if she was indeed the cause of that?

Igarashi Decided not to take any chances, if she was not a part of that, at least he would know why was the forest burning, but if she was... Igarashi immediately ran towards the window for the third time this day, and without a secoond thought he leapt across it, falling roughly in the ground, his knees bending a little from the impact, and then proceeded to rush towards the forest. Hoping in his insides he was wrong, again, the focus and calm in his mind he had recovered in the past moments was broken because of that girl.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Tue 27 May 2008, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 10:34 am

Chiken was pulled from his tinkering with the news of something burning. He looked up in time to see Igarashi vaulting out the window. He walked over and saw the forest starting to catch. His eyes lit up and he started heading for outside. When on his way, he stopped in the nurse's office for some supplies, hopefully something to put out a fire with.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 12:40 pm

Rikiki woke up with jolt. Smelling something, she climbed over Kanue to look out the window.

"OHMYGODOMYGODOMGZOR!!!" she yelled, and jumped out the window rushing toward the woods, "It's a bunny!"

Rikiki sat down to pet the creature when she found the "HELP ME" note on it back. Unfortunatley, the note was upside down. Not seeing the message, Rikiki brushed the paper away to pet the bunny.
Back to top Go down
Skater-Chick

Skater-Chick

Female Weapon : Dagger

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 12:50 pm

Skater-Chick, looked out into the distance from the woods, to see Rikiki petting a bunny.
Why on earth would she be petting a bunny when there is a fire? Skater-Chick thought to herself.
Then she seen a paper lying on the ground. She snatched it and made it flat,
It read "HELP ME" What could this mean? and who wrote it?
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 1:17 pm

"Is something burning?" That was Daisuke's voice, one she'd been listening for ever since their conversation had drifted to an end, one she'd hoped would return and resume their discussion quickly; she liked talking to Daisuke, for some reason she hadn't yet identified. Midori's head snapped up and looked around, and she took a sniff of the air and indeed did smell smoke. She saw Sakimoto dart back towards the window and leap out, and the brown-haired young man she hadn't gotten the name of yet bolt for the nurse's station. Then Rikiki, not unexpectedly, leaped from the window as well but didn't even make it halfway to the burning area before being distracted by a rabbit. Not that she would have been much help in the first place, Midori thought.

"Kokubunji-san," Midori called, turning her attention back to the former sumo. "We need to get water, as much as we can carry. There were some buckets back in the closet with the broken door that we can use." She rose quickly from her seat and motioned for Daisuke to follow if he would.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 5:58 pm

Chiken walked out of the nurse's office, shoving the medical supplies into his pockets. He then went to the closet who's door had been through a lot. He opened the door (what was left of it) and started rummaging through it, quite messily. He threw many things out into the hall until he found what he was looking for: a tarp. He shoved it under his arms and started heading towards the exit and the fire.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 7:00 pm

Igarashi kept running into the forest and towards the direction of the smoke, not really thinking in any plan about what to do once he got to the place of the fire, he was just hoping SHE was not near there. He had not taken time to think about anything else.

After a few moments from rushing in, Igarashi quickly saw the fire itself, it had gained a considerable size now. The leaves around were set ablaze and were now forming a perimeter of flames around a tree engulfed in flames, the other trees around were just starting to catch on fire. Igarashi had trouble to see if anyone was inside, as the smoke there was already very dense, so he Shouted first to make sure anyone was there, "HEY!!! ANYBODY THERE?? His voice came out strong, with some desperation mixed on it, still, no response came back.

Still, this did not convince Igarashi that no one was there, if anything, it only made him worry more, Again, he tried to peer trough the flames, he was not sure if he could see anything, Gah! there is no time! if anybody is there and uncounscious it will not last long with these flames! And without making any other thought after that, he took some steps backwards, gained space, and then ran and leapt towards the flames, It was a very fast and long jump, and thanks to it, he managed to cross before any flames could catch him.

As he landed from the jump, he quickly scanned the surroundings of the circle of fire, most of the ground was scorched but some branches had fallen before being completely consumed, he then looked towards the still burning tree in the middle, his eyes widdened. Naomi was lying on the floor next to it, He rushed towards it without losing any time, and knelt before the uncounscious girl.

He had no knowledge in first aid, but he knew how to make sure if someone was alive or not, he checked her pulse, and noticed she was breathing, looking a bit more he found a big branch next to them, she was probably knocked uncounscious by it, anyway, he was glad to find she was alive, even if she was the cause of this mess, but then, after he looked back again towards the fire ring, any happiness he had until that point had faded, he was trapped inside, he never had thought how to get in, never mind get out, and he could not even try and leap this time, he was tired from his running and and first jump, and all the smoke there was not helping, and on top off that, she was carrying a full grown girl. Very smart Igarashi, you have acomplished nothing, and now you are trapped in here too...
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 7:39 pm

Slowly, Ryouichi emerged from his trance. He smiled, all stress having left his body during his meditation. Inhaling through his nose, he smelled something slightly... off. Hmm? A Fire? he thought distractedly, unwilling to let his body become tense once it had become so relaxed. Rising from his chair with the unusual grace, Ryouichi strode with unreal speed toward the classroom window. Then, with a great leap, he propelled himself off of the windowsill and made for the source of the blaze, jumping from tree to tree.

Arriving at the clearing, Ryouichi crouched in the branches of an as of yet untouched tree. The leaves were enough to obscure his presence from the people below, but he was able to see everything happening within the clearing. Immediately, he spotted Igarashi and Naomi, who were very obviously stuck within the circle of fire.

Ever since emerging from his trance, Ryouichi had been feeling rather surreal. He wasn't sure if he was awake or still dreaming. Should I... help them? he wondered, feeling completely lost. Surprisingly, he found that a voice from deep within himself was answering his question. No, said the voice, watch carefully and observe them. What better opportunities are there for learning about people than times when they are in mortal peril?

And so Ryouichi stayed silent and watched the events as they unfolded before him.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Duggo

Duggo

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 9:10 pm

Zetsumei Oushou wrote:
"Would you be interested in doing something to pass the time? Perhaps we could play a game. Either that or we can explore outside the school grounds for a little while."

This time there was no suppressing the laughter. Duggo laughed long and loud, obviously both delighted and amused. "Explore? I've already seen it all. What sort of game do you have in mind?"

Of course, the fire caught Duggo's attention. He laughed again, and said, "Maybe there are both games and exploration to be had."
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 10:28 pm

Igarashi stood there for a moment, with Naomi in his arms, trying to focus, he had to find a way to get out, or at least try to survive this situation, the more the fire circle spread around, the more smoke it produced, and this was starting to get Igarashi, as he thought this, he decided to kneel again, there was no point in wasting additional energy while he figured out what he would do...

His recklessness and refusal to think things before acting had brought him to this problem, what point was in coming here and even finding Naomi if he had no way to escape or save her? what the fuck did he accomplish in doing this? Igarashi became angry with himself, what was more, he had no need in doing this, he was himself, not others, he did not need to care for others, only himself, or so he tried to believe all these years, this girl... that girl he was holding, it somehow made him feel different, not satisfied with caring for himself anymore.. why...?

*CREAK*

Igarashi suddenly turned at the side, the tree engulfed in flames a few steps from them was collapsing and it was falling straight towards them. Igarashi's agility and reflexes kicked in and leapt to his side, landing with his shoulder in the scorched earth, barely dodging the collapsing flaming tree, with crashed causing a loud thud and spreading spark all around it.

Igarashi bruised his left shoulder from the dodge, but at least nothing else was damaged, and seemed his impact had cushioned Naomi's, she still looked fine, tough he would not be sure until she woke up, if she managed to wake up from this... He then thought about it.. she being unconscious, and lying next to that tree... if he had not been there, she might have been crushed from it.. maybe him being there had served a purpose after all, but at how things were looking, it might be futile after all, he was now feeling even weaker, and the smoke was messing with his lungs even more now, still, he was far from out, He was strong dammit! he would endure... if only for her...

After lying there for some second, Igarashi regained his air and got up again, picking up the unconscious Naomi, and carried her away from the still burning fallen tree, he then rested on his knees, and lowered his head, in an attempt to rest, an try to last conscious for as long as he could... he had to.... Igarashi just knelt there... waiting...

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 28 May 2008, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:53 am

Chiken looked up to see the dark girl standing next to him, wringing her hands and staring at the floor. Tentatively, she reached down and picked up one corner of the tarp and nodded at the boy, then turned slowly to face the outdoor water faucets over on the side of the school building, all without saying a word.

She turned back to Chiken and nodded again, sure that he understood.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 7:18 am

Duggo wrote:
Zetsumei Oushou wrote:
"Would you be interested in doing something to pass the time? Perhaps we could play a game. Either that or we can explore outside the school grounds for a little while."

This time there was no suppressing the laughter. Duggo laughed long and loud, obviously both delighted and amused. "Explore? I've already seen it all. What sort of game do you have in mind?"

Of course, the fire caught Duggo's attention. He laughed again, and said, "Maybe there are both games and exploration to be had."
"How about we race to where the fire is then? The last one there has to show the other their zampakto. It will be a good way to get to know each other."

I'm not very good at coming up with games...
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 10:41 am

Chiken was stunned to see the dark girl appear right next to him. He stood there, confused, and watched her. When she signaled to the water faucets, Chiken blinked and quickly remembered why he came out here. He nodded to the girl and got over to the water faucets, turning them on to start the flow of water.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:47 pm

Naomis eyes opened. She lied there with smoke around her. She then realized she was no longer alone. Igarashi was next to her. "Oh no, I killed him" she shreiked. She crawled over to him. She looked at him. He was'int getting much air. Naomi knew first aid. She opened his mouther and plugged his nose. She gave him mouth to mouth. Then she pushed on his chest before she once again fell unconcious from lack of air.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 4:55 pm

Satoko had whiffed the smoke dircetly when he heard Daisuke's voice and the idea to look out for it was brought to his attention, then the smell had hit him like a locamotive. The smell was putride, and most definately not nearby, for despite it's rancid effect on Takeshi's nostrils, it was quite faint. Suddenly Satoko could smell another scent mixed with the smoke, burning wood, which had a it's own distinct scent which could be carried on the wind, for he could only smell these things so well because he was downwind of them. Wait, so the wind is blowing towards the school?

Standing, Takeshi strolled over to one of the windows which were not being used to sport the other students attempts at becoming rescue Rangers, and glanced outside. Sure enough, the smoke was snaking through the air towards them, rather slowly though, and it vanished before it could reach the establishment of the school itself. Satoko breathed a bit of release, his body was still sore from being abused so much lately, and he did not need to inhale any toxic gasses. glaring out the window, he noticed that he could now visablely see the fire atop the trees, and he noticed that the flock of birds which then decided to take their leave from the area where they had once nested, settling down a kilometer away, out of Satoko's line of sight.

Takeshi glanced over to Kasahara, who must not have noticed the smoke created by the fire yet, and maybe it would be best if she didn't. She'd already done alot today, and likely required a break from all the mental stress. Satoko then thought back as to what Kasahara had contributed to the class today, still strangely unfizzed by the fire outside. Kasahara had patched up the scar on his cheek; that was minor, but still helpful. She then essentially saved Naomi's life, and doing it rather quickly and efficienately. She then had taken Satoko to get his hand patched up, which led to her medning his injured chest, and then patching his hands.
Dammit, I've been involved in all but one of those, I'm but a confounded MORON!, Satoko thought to himself, insulting himself in the end for his foolishly aquired injuries and how he had essentially had to run to Kasahara like a puppy to it's master. He felt like an indignified fool.

The wafting, strong, and prominet smell of smoke snapped Takeshi back to attention, and he spoke to Kasahara; "It does appear that a fire is occuring in the woods nearby. Given your medical talents, you may be needed. Although it may be wise for you just to wait out here for their reutrn, and attempt to mend their injuries then. I speak merely in practicality, and reccomend you choose your own course of actions, as I've shown myself not more then a dimwitted boy. But you did show such kindness to the fool earlier, and it would be a shame not to such kindness spread it around". For some reason Takeshi felt foolish the moment he spoke, the felt the sentence disfigured, mangled, and impolite as it came out of his mouth. Along with that his voice was tired and cracked slightly as he spoke.

Feeling the fool, for he had called himself it much, Satoko took his seat again, knowing that he would be of little assistance ot the others, and instead deciding to watch from the window, wallowing in self pity as the others did their best.
Satoko loathed himself right now, with more a passion then any human being could attempt to grasp, and even a Shinigami could do no better to understand the vastness on which this teenage man despised his very essence.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:56 pm

Kasahara was still in class, just watching the other students scurry around. Again, she didn't want to eavesdrop in on anyone's conversation so she busied her mind with various thoughts. No one bothered her and she didn't bother anyone. Ofcourse it was dull for her to just sit and watch students talk to one another, but she was just fine with the way things are. She saw a few of her classmates turn their attention to the woods outside and figured that Naomi was doing something to draw attention. After all, Kasahara remembered Naomi being the only one outside at the moment. The brunette thought it was no big deal at first.

She proceeded to not pay attention to her surroundings by focusing on her desk. What kind of material was it made out of? Some of it was either wooden or plastic and then decorated to look like wood. While Kasahara studied her desk, the people around her started to move outside frantically. After a while, she looked up and noticed that a majority of her classmates were gone. Where had they all gone?

Takeshi caught her attention as he spoke to her. Atleast he was here. What was he saying? "A fire?" She repeated. Thats when the smell of smoke was finally noticed by her. It was faint and appeared to be coming from the woods next to the school. Perhaps that is where most of the students have gone. Kasahara got up from her chair and walked to the window, standing next to the seated Takeshi. He was right.

... And then a delayed thought occurred to her. The boy next to her thought she was kind? And thought himself to be inferior? "Takeshi.." She paused and did something rare. Kasahara thought before speaking, trying to say something that would help the boy instead of attacking him with playful insults. There were certain times when teasing would be appropriate, but now was not the time. She looked at him with a sense of overflowing confidence. ".. You aren't dimwitted nor a fool. Be strong. I know you are and have the ability to be even stronger than you are now."

She give him a slight grin to the crestfallen Takeshi. "You asked me how one would repair their pride. My answer would be to push on and be stronger. If they can't do that..." She turned away from him to gaze at what was happening outside, embarrassed to look him in the eye as she continued to speak. "... Then rely on me. I'll be stronger for both them and myself. I'll 'fix' them."

Immediately after saying that, Kasahara wanted to deviate from the subject. She looked to Chiken, who seemed to have his pockets overflowing with supplies. Apparently, he was being busy with a tarp and the water faucets on the side of the academy. Cautiously, because she isn't skilled with climbing at all, the brunette started to creep onto the windowsill. "As you said, my 'kindness' should be shared with others. Ja ne!*"

With that said, Kasahara leapt forward from the windowsill and turned while in the air so that her shoulder would take the impact of her fall. As soon as she hit the ground, she rolled in a fluid motion onto her feet. The damage she took from the fall was minimal for her even though it would've caused a more serious injury for others. She was not left unscathed though; the ordeal caused a light bruise on her shoulder. No one would see it though; her sleeves were covering her light injury.

She approached Chiken, who was still working on the faucets and tarp with the darker of the two sisters enrolled in the class. "Mind if I lighten your load? I can take care of the injured for you. May I take your supplies?"

*Ja ne! = Bye!/ See ya!

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Wed 28 May 2008, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 8:03 pm

Chiken, while fumbling with the faucet, heard a soft thud. He turned to see Kasahara dusting herself off. He looked up and saw that she must've jumped from the window. 'Geez. Does anyone here use doors?' He thought to himself when she walked over and asked to help with the medicinal supplies. He nodded and unloaded his pockets of the creams, bandages, gauze wraps, and other slightly random medicinal supplies he stuffed into his pockets. "Thanks." He said to Kasahara before turning back to the, according to him, stubborn faucets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next