Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 2:59 pm

As they walked away from the window Igarashi silently listenned to Satoko's tale, as he listened, he was beggining to reconsider the thoughts he had about satoko, maybe he was not the combat hardy guy he first figured he was, he did look like a clutz after all, or he could be pretending, at any rate, Igarashi was not one of many words, but he figured he could use an ally or two for later.

After Satoko was done talking, he noticed the little streak of blood on satoko and how he quickly he brushed it away, seems he didn't want Iga to see that, so he decided to ignore it, as the wound didn't look to serious anyway, and then, he noticed Satoko had become more silient and cold, he liked that, and decided to reply back to him.

"My past is not as interesting, i was a bored soul in the ryukongai with not much to do, life was boring there, and one of the few things i enjoy to do is to fight, i figured this place will offer me more action than where i was before."

Igarashi didn't like to talk that much, and he felt he had said more than enough for now, so he stopped talking as they resumed their walk back to the entrance to the classroom.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Sun 18 May 2008, 12:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 3:31 pm

Rikiki, tired out after a good 5 hours of being purely obnoxious, put her head down on her desk and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 3:32 pm

She bit her bottom lip, thinking to herself for a brief moment.

"Aa.*" Kasahara did notice someone going after the fallen student. "I'm sure someone's tending to him right now. I believe he should be alright."

She tries to sound sure of her assumptions so that both she and her friend wouldn't have to worry so much about the student who fell out of the window. Although it was alarming, Kasahara believed that he would be fine with the assistance of the other student.

"So, Naomi..." She started uneasily, unsure of how to keep her new friends entertained while they waited for class to start. "Why are you here? Why do you want to be a Shinigami?"

*Aa = "Yeah/ Ya"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 4:00 pm

Naomi looked at her friend. "The same reasson as you, it has been a dream since I was little." She could not help but still notice the man who fell through the window. "Do you think he is okay"?
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 4:23 pm

*Over hears talk about the student that fell out the window.*

Really? How interesting. I might need to talk to this fellow once he arrives back. Until then, I'm staying in the back row. I really don't want to carry buckets in the hall again.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 4:26 pm

Rokuro Kaito sat down at an empty table. He glanced around the room at his fellow scholars. Big turnout. This ought to be a good year. He puts his head down on the desk preparing for a long nap.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 4:29 pm

Trying her best to sound sure, she nods. "Nn! He'll be okay, I think. If not, we can ask him when he gets back up here and see for ourselves, ne?"

Kasahara looks at the entrance to the classroom, almost expecting him to walk in at any moment to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 4:31 pm

Too many people, too much noise. The thought keeps running thorugh her head over and over as she reaches out and clings to her sister's arm.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 4:48 pm

Naomi asks her friend to go for a walk down the halls. She also asks the male sitting beside her.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 5:16 pm

Satoko had departed from Igarashi's side, having feelt as though he may have embarassed himself with the tale of his orgin... What he remembered of it anyway. If it was a battle veteran Igarashi had been searching for, he found the wrong man, as far was Satoko knew anyway. It was quite possible that Satoko was a heroic fighter before he had died, as he did have expansive martial arts talent which he could not rememer obtaining. So as to demonstrate to himself he could, he performed a few kicks, jabs, and then jumped into the air preforming a spinning kick. Unintentionally he collided his foot into the wall, leaving a large crack across it. Satoko stepped away, deciding it best to leave it as it was.
As Satoko reentered the classroom, he imediately noticed the eyes of Kasahara, who had beeen watching the door, upon him. Satoko's cold eyes met her stare, deiciding, that he might as well speak with her Satoko walked over to her and her companion.
"You where eyeing the door awfully closely, ma'm, were you expecting one of the teachers, or merely waiting for a firend of yours to arrive?" Satoko's inquirey may have sounded rather blunt, but he could not think of anything else to say, and so he went with whatever came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 5:32 pm

"A walk?"

After giving the entire room a quick glance, she agrees to go with Naomi. The teacher hasn't arrived yet and it looks like it'll take forever for him to get here...

A male approaches both her and her friend and spoke. Kasahara recognizes him as the person who fell from the window. She takes note of his blunt questioning and his cold eyes staring back at her. The short haired brunette frowns at the male with a scar and furrows her brows, making her look tough.

"I was talking to my friend here," She nods her head towards Naomi, indicating that she is the friend that she is speaking of. ".. about how I saw someone falling out the window."

Kasahara doesn't obviously state that the boy speaking with her was the one who fell, but she does imply that she knew he did. "We were worried about him and believed he'd be alright. We were kinda waitin' for him to pop back in here so we'd know that he's fine, you know?"

She gives of a cocky grin while still keeping a tough expression on her face. "So tell me, is that person alright?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 5:44 pm

Satoko smiled playfully, for some reason, he liked this girl imediately; and he couldn' tell why. Satoko not only seldom spoke, he hadn't spoken to anyway for over, which had led to his cold demeanor. So eh could not figure out why he took an instant liking to the first 'loud-mouthed tomboy'* he met.

"Why, I do believe he may be alright, but the foolish boy appears to have broken his pride. Now, as you must know, pride is a hard thing to fix once broken, so would you happen to know any cures to that? It would likely be a nice thing for him to amend"

Satoko's eyes temporarily lost that cold look he always had to them as he spoke, appearing alomst clsoe to friendly.

*This is a phrase Satoko used to describe her, oh, and may I mention that Satoko's opinions are his and his alone, and do not reflect mine.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 6:02 pm

Waking up after a couple minutes, Kaito lifts his head to face the other students. What's all this window nonsense? Hmmm, guess I better get to know everyone, I'll be spending time with them throughout this year. He got up from his desk and walked over to close student. "Hello there......"after shifting his gaze to the attendees name list, he continues "Ryuichi Kanue. It's nice to meet you. I'm Rokurou Kaito."
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 6:36 pm

Smiling a bit at the prospect of a new friend, Ryouichi inclines his head in a slight nod and pulls up a chair. "It's good to meet you, Kaito-san. What do you think of this class of ours? Quite the strange lot, aren't we?" says Ryouichi with an amused, and wider, smile.

Last edited by Ryouichi Kanue on Sun 18 May 2008, 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Continuity)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 6:43 pm

Naomi walks out to the hall with Kasahara. She turns and faces her friend. "So, do you like that boy"?. "He was flirting with you I hope you know" she said sweetly chuckling to herself. "You two would be cute togather" she said laughing with her friend.

They continue walking down the hall. Naomi looks at her friend. "I was joking I hope you know" she said worried that her friend was upset over the remark.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 6:47 pm

"From what I've gained, everyone seems to be concerned about the guy falling out of the window. I don't know what to make of everyone yet. You seemed" Kaito fumbles for the correct word, "The most sane, I suppose." Kaito grabbed the nearest chair and flipped it around. He positioned himself in front of Kanue and started speaking again. "So, what's brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 7:09 pm

"I'm here to become a Shinigami. Isn't that what we're all here for?" responded Ryouichi, his eyes twinkling. "But what about you, Kaito-san?" he asked, turning Kaito's own question back on him. "Why are you here? What drives your desire to become a Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 7:42 pm

"Revenge. A monstrous creature known as a 'Hollow' attacked and killed my family. I escaped from near death after a captain in the area saved me. I suppose, though, that revenge isn't what drives me. Revenge is never a good thing to let control you. My true reason, but don't tell anyone, is protection." Kaito leaned in closer, as to not allow eavesdroppers to hear him. "I want the ability to defend myself and others. I couldn't take losing anyone else."
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 8:25 pm

She sheepishly waved goodbye to the the scarred male before leaving the room with her friend. She would've chattered with him some more, but she had already agreed to walk with Naomi. As they walked through the hall, Kasahara quietly stayed next to Naomi with a dreamy look. She wasn't really paying attention to her friend until she heard Naomi say something about 'looking cute together'. "Eh?"

"EH!?" She repeated loudly in surprised. "Like him?? Flirting?? Cute together??"

It was pretty obvious that she was flustered at the idea of starting a relationship with anyone, even though she knew her friend was just kidding about it. "Uso!*"

"H-he's not even my type!" She added quickly, although she isn't quite sure what her 'type' is.

*Uso = "No way!/ You're lying!/ I don't believe it!"

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Sat 17 May 2008, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 8:31 pm

After Rokurou confessed his true desire in becoming a Soul Reaper, there was a slightly arkward lapse in conversation, which for Ryouichi was a contemplative scilence. Kaito had only just met him, but already he had entrusted Ryouichi with what was obviously a heartfelt and deeply personal secret. Deciding that if Rokurou had trusted him with such a thing, he could only respond with an assurance of his secrecy, Ryouichi spoke a few words.

"Rokurou-san, I will not betray the trust you have shown me by telling me this. I promise you that I will not reveal it, not to anyone, even Brown-san, persistent as she can be sometimes." Ryouichi smiled a bit, reminded of how dogged Rikki could get when she was left out of the loop.

Suddenly, he gripped Rokurou's shoulder in a tight squeeze, and moved his face so that it was level with Rokurou's own. "And Rokurou-san?" Ryouichi said, his voice low and serious, "Don't worry about losing anyone. You are strong. I can see it in your face and in your stance. One day you will become strong enough to take your revenge, and one day you will have the power to protect that you seek. You will make a magnificent Shinigami indeed."

With these seemingly prophetic words, Ryouichi allowed himself to relax and lean back. Rising abruptly from the chair he had been sitting in, he said, in a voice that was slightly louder than normal, "Excuse me, Kaito-san. I think we ought to go and greet a few of the newcomers. It would be rude for us not to introduce ourselves, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 9:02 pm

Satoko blinked as Kasahara was so abrubtly dragged away from him, before he even got learn her name too. Alone again Satoko's attention was drawn to Ryouichi across the room, who was speaking rather loudly, as though, for some reason, he wanted to be heard as he spoke. Now, wanting to be heard might seem normal to you, but to Satoko, who had always lived quietly, without wanting detection, was finding the idea alien. Satoko, upon entering the Soul Society, had been all alone, which, as already stated, led to his cold demeanor. However he had been forced to survive alone, with no money or way to do relatively anything, in a cold dank street of the Soul Society. Satoko had learned to remain undetected, and that it was unwise to draw attention to one's self, especially while stealing their food. And thus this led to him wanting to be alone, with no attention upon him, even when he had learned better ways to survive then theivery.
Satoko slid off, he had wanted to speak to the man who stood near Ryouichi, but that would require himself being near a cause of noise, and noise led to attention. And so, rather absentmindly, Satoko took a seat behind the only other person who seemed as disperse to company as him; the black haired Kijou girl.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 9:54 pm

Naomi walked through the halls with her friend. She had realized she was being ignored. She then stopped talking about the boy. "So what was your home like before you came here?" She asked shyly
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 10:07 pm

Upon hearing a serious question from her new friend, Kasahara calms down and leaves her mouth slightly ajar as she thinks. "My home.. huh?"

"Before I died? I don't know. I don't remember..." She lowers her eyes to the floor. For once, she is speaking in a soft and quiet tone. It was almost a sad kind of feeling that she felt when speaking about home. "In the soul society, I lived in a quiet district. Nothing really happened there."

That was, until...

Her thoughts turned a little brighter when remembering why she came to the academy. A smile grows upon her lips for a moment. "Maa*... I'm here now! That's all that matters, right?"

"What was your home like?"

*Maa = "Well/ Anyways"
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 10:14 pm

:pats her sister's hand:

It's alright sweetie. Your ok, right? Your going to be ok? :smiles and sighs: Where's the teacher? Is this class going to start any time soon?
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 10:48 pm

Naomi looks at her friend and starts to talk. "When I was little I enjoyed the quiet to read, but where I was from was'int quiet. My family did'int care much for me. Except for my grandmother. She was always there."" I wish I could have said goodbye" Naomi's eyes started to water. Then she bursted out crying.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 11:07 pm

Kasahara stopped walking as soon as Naomi bursting into tears next to her. She held her hands up defensively, unsure of what to do. All she could do for a moment was panick mentally. Naomi is crying. She's sobbing infront of her in an empty hall. Her friend was weeping and was obviously upset.

This brunette was not a girl who could deal with the emotional problems of others.

"Uh! D-don't cry! It's alright!" She spoke quickly as a poor attempt to cheer her friend up. Kasahara assumed that Naomi was talking about her life prior to the soul society. Souls living the soul society cannot die from old age or from natural causes. " There there! She died before you entered the soul society, right? I-if that's the case, you could probably go search for her and meet up again as soon as you become a shinigami."

Ofcourse she could be wrong about Naomi's grandmother death being before her friend had been sent to the soul society, but Kasahara was only grasping at straws to comfort her friend.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 11:37 pm

As they were walking back to the classroom, Satoko deviated from the direction Igarashi was heading, he didn't really mind, as the way he was taking was a bit longer, he did this on purposse, he had not found anything really interesting in that classroom yet and there were no signs of a teacher coming soon.

While he wlaked trough the hallways however, he heard a girl crying, along with another voice, curious, Igarashi wlaked towards the two girls and saw the blue haired girl crying next to the short haired brunnete.

Igarashi was not one to usually offer confort, but that girl seemed upset and the other one seemed to have problems calming her down, so Igarashi approached to them, and spoke to the blue haired girl.

"Excuse me, are you alright? whatever the problem is, try to calm down... the teacher might come at any time and you would not want him to see you like this now would you?"

Igarashi spoke with a warm voice, one rarely heard from him, and he even got surprissed of this, then he hoped he might not have been too direct with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 11:59 pm

Surprised that someone else tried to calm her friend down, she studies this boy briefly and recognizes him as the guy who nodded a greeting towards Kasahara and Naomi only moments ago. She's actually relieved that someone came to help; Kasahara was never very good with this sort of thing.

"Aa, he's right. The teacher might pop up at any second. Don't want to 'cause a fuss, do you?"

The brunette gave the boy a goofy grin in appreciation for his help. She believed that she would be unable to help her friend without him.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 12:28 am

As Igarashi tried to calm the girl down, he noticed her brunnete friend also spoke to her, this gave him some reassurance, he didn't want to look like a fool so early in the day, then, the brunnete gave a weird grin to him, he was a bit weirded out by this but he assumed she was kinda thanking him for his help, if that is what this could be considered, at any rate, it would be rude not to respond to the gesture so Igarashi gave the girl a small smile and a soft nod in recognition.

While he did this, he was wondering if what they had said might have helped the blue haired girl come to her senses, this was still a very akward moment for him, and he didn't like akward moments.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Male Weapon : Nagakusai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 1:52 am

It isn't easy to miss Daisuke Kokubunji. The man had to be over 2m tall, and was simply enormous. Still, he carried himself well in his Shinigami uniform, almost as if he had been wearing kimono and hakama for ages. Seeming to rise above the chaos of the room, and with a pleasant, polite, content look on his face, he stepped to the back of the room, crammed his 160kg bulk into a desk and quietly began to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 5:34 am

Rikiki rolled onto the floor and yawned. A list of shinigami rules had been posted on the blackboard, but no teacher was here.

Rikiki looked about, and hopped over to Canoe., however she tripped on the foot of a very large person passing by, and she flew into Kanue and Kaito with a crash.

"Wooo..." She mumbled, apparently out of it.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 5:53 am

After standing from where he had landed sprawled on the floor, Ryouichi offered Rokurou a hand up with a small smile of apology. "I'm sorry about her, Rokurou-san. Brown-san can be a bit...," Ryouichi trailed off, looking for the right word, "She can be over-enthusiastic at times."

Once Rokurou was on his feet again, Ryouichi crouched down to the floor, where Rikki was lying face-down. "You see, Brown-san?" he muttered amusedly, "This is why you shouldn't jump at people." Realizing that she probably couldn't hear him in her semi-comatose state, Ryouichi turned Rikki by her shoulders so that her back was to the floor.

Not able to lift the half-conscious girl himself, Ryouichi turned towards Rokurou. "Would you mind helping me get her into this chair?" he asked, his eyes betraying his amusement, "It probably won't do her much good to lie here on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Male Weapon : Nagakusai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 5:55 am

Rikiki Brown wrote:
Rikiki rolled onto the floor and yawned. A list of shinigami rules had been posted on the blackboard, but no teacher was here.

Rikiki looked about, and hopped over to Canoe., however she tripped on the foot of a very large person passing by, and she flew into Kanue and Kaito with a crash.

"Wooo..." She mumbled, apparently out of it.

Oh! I'm terribly sorry, miss.

Daisuke bends down and, with one arm, lifts the girl into a chair.

I trust you are uninjured, miss? And you gentlemen as well?
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 5:59 am

Alright, I think I've given everyone who needed one a temporary avatar. Everyone like?
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 6:07 am

Rikiki eyes focused.
"Wurmph. I'm alright, I've tripped harder than cats, errr... that. Woo... cats..."

She shook her head, dispelling the cat-laden fog in her mind.

"Thank you!" She said to the large man, and looked over at Kanue and Kaito, "Canoe, are you alright?"

(XD. Kaito has a Watanuki avatar.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next