Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 2

Go down 
+29
Shuhei Hisagi
Fuiro Hyakushi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Chojiro Sasakibe
Sydney Sorbello
Rumiko Adachi
Orihime Inoue
Matsuura Ryou
Izarou Bukowski
Kazu Arikosu
Midori Yuansuzaku
Isane Kotetsu
Funui Shingi
Hikari Kijou
Cardinal Ximenez
Ashibue Kijou
Maka Kasahara
Zetsumei Oushou
Rikiki Brown
Anshou Mizukin
Daisuke Kokubunji
Duggo
Naomi Oxen
Chiken Kazenosei
Satoko Takeshi
Junshirou Tenkawa
Igarashi Sakimoto
Ryouichi Kanue
General Yamamoto
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:14 pm

Rikiki blinked in disbelief. What had happened? She was certain she'd gathered up a lot of reiatsu, yet the bolt moved at snail's pace and merely dissolved when it hit Chiken. Grinding her teeth, she put together as much power as she could focus into the gathering ball in her palm.

Aiming the ball at Chiken's torso, she managed to get over the previous guilt about hurting him long enough to fire another White Lightning at Chiken.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:20 pm

Rikiki's spell was definitely stronger this time, but again it just breezed over Chiken's body like it was nothing. 0 WOUNDS.

Sweat was pouring from Kanue's face as he continued to beat his sword over Tenkawa's body and arms. Calmly, Tenkawa stood up and smiled at his sandy-haired opponent. 0 WOUNDS, Tenkawa is no longer IMMOBILIZED.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:26 pm

Rikiki was now severely pissed. She watched,panting, as another blast of her reiatsu hit Chiken without any ill effects. If she couldn't get a good hit in soon, she was done. Her reiatsu was, very slowly, fading away, and the binding spell on Chiken seemed to be fading.

No hesitation now, Rikiki charged chicken and fired a White Lightning at his from point-blank range.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:27 pm

Chiken only felt a breeze as Rikiki's spell still failed to even be noticed by Chiken. Even her rushing close to him seemed to have no effect in him noticing her. 'I do like oranges, they are quite tasty. Hey... now that I think of it... I like all food.'
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:42 pm

"Well, I'm glad you show such sympathy towards the helpless and downtrodden," Junshirou said, standing up after having been helpless and downtrodden for so long. "I hope you're not going to lecture me on what 'some districts' are like, though. Have you ever seen the killing fields, Ryouichi-kouhai?", he asked, pausing for effect. "That battle with the giant Hollows in the simulation; you remember that? The hopelessness of rushing into battle against overwhelming odds to save those you care about? Perhaps that's the first time you've ever felt that..."

Another pause for effect.

"No, Ryouichi, you are here for power. I know, because I recognise the trait. You seek power and influence. To what end you intend to direct that power and influence, I don't know. If you're telling the truth and it's about helping those in Rukongai, then I'd be glad to help you. But power is why you're here."

He walked slowly over to pick up his sword.

"So, what do you say? I'm bored of this little game, but I'll move if you do."
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:46 pm

"Gragh!" Now rather flustered, Rikiki launched another White Lightning at Chiken, and this one was on the mark, shocking Chiken to the bones.

Rikiki dealt 3 Wounds with WHITE LIGHTNING

-----------------------------------

"Way of Binding 1: Restrain!" Tenkawa fired a bolt of reiatsu at Kanue, but Kanue easily swatted it away and countered with his sword, which was just as effective as when Tenkawa was immobilized.

Tenkawa's RESTRAIN FAILED
Kanue dealt 0 WOUNDS
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:50 pm

'Hmm... I wonder what food is my favorite. I do like---' Chiken's thought's were cut off as Rikiki's spell hit, literally shocking Chiken out of his thoughts. He turned over to Rikiki to see her panting and out of breath some right next to himself.
"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to get distracted. We're fighting, right?" He smiled at her as tried the ropes binding him again, but it was still too tight for now. He was completely oblivious to the fact that the kidou was fully intended to hurt him as part of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:53 pm

"Aww. And there I was looking all cool.," Junshirou sighed.

"Oh, and could you stop doing that?," he asked, gesturing at Ryouichi's zanpakuto. "You could at least try to have a grown-up conversation."

He sighed again.

"Fiine... if you want a fight that much, you can have one," he said, moving his legs apart and adopting a combat stance, zanpakuto in hand.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 9:07 pm

Rikiki chered mentally as her spell hit Chiken with considerable, despite the fact that her reiatsu was badly drained. Legs wobbling a bit, she checked Chiken to see how her spell had worked.

...Chiken was sitting up, not bothered a bit. Rikiki couldn't believe it. All this effort and he was barely shaken up... Mustering her reiatsu again (it was getting more difficult), she fired a bolt of White Lightning at Chiken, and prayed silently.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 9:16 pm

Kanue's blade flew and, with a loud crash, Tenkawa intercepted it with his own, defending beautifully.

Kanue dealt 0 wounds.

-----------------------

She was starting to get tired. Rikiki, with all her might, lobbed another blast of White Lightning at Chiken, who only smiled and dusted himself off. Oh, he thought, I can move now.

Rikiki dealt 0 wounds.
Chiken is no longer Immobilized
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 9:27 pm

Rikiki wasn't faring so well. She took an unsteady step forwardsas Chiken got back up, unfazed by her attacks. Trying to catch her breath, she pumped everything she had into a final, unstable ball, and yelled something before she let it go.

Last edited by Rikiki Brown on Sat 10 Jan 2009, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 9:36 pm

Chiken felt nothing as the blast of white lightning once again bounced off him, tickling a little. He chuckled from it and smiled at Rikiki. 'Hmm, I can move again.' He unsheathed his zanpatuko and looked at it for a second. 'I suppose I should fight then.' Rather than attacking with his sword though, he pointed at Rikiki and started casting a kidou. "Way of binding four: crawling rope!"
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 9:57 pm

Rikiki was huffing and puffing, distraught that none of her attacks had gone through. "Hm, I can move again," he said in his usual, slightly distracted tone.

"Not for long!" Rikiki howled, putting her arms over her head and concentrating all the reiatsu she could in one massive bad idea of an uncontrollable blast.

"Brown!" yelled the teacher. "What do you think you're--"

KERBLAAAMMMMM
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:02 pm

The smoke slowly cleared, revealing Rikiki flat on her back, more dazed than even Chiken, with spirals where her eyes should be, and her tongue slightly lolling out.

Rikiki dealt 26 WOUNDS to herself

"Hey! You alright? Get the medics over here!" Shuhei yelled, kneeling by her side.

"Urrrg?" Rikiki mumbled, slowly coming around.

"You should know better than that," Shuhei grumbled. "That was a lot of energy, and at your low level there was no way you could have controlled it. Kidou is dangerous, Brown. You could have splattered yourself all over the floor of this gym."

Two of Hanatarou's crew brought a stretcher over and loaded on the slightly conscious Rikiki.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:13 pm

Chiken stared at Rikiki intensely as she made the giant ball, millions of bad idea thoughts running through his head. 'What is that? That's so cool! Is that an actual kidou spell? Oh! Oh! I wanna learn how to do that!' Chiken actually voiced that last thought out loud, even when it exploded on Rikiki and knocked her out.

Imitating Rikiki's stance, Chiken put his arms up into the air and tried to concentrate reiatsu there.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:16 pm

Rikiki was seeing a whole lot of stars. Pretty coloured stars. Red ones, blue ones... Ooh, look at that huge one! It was multi-colored, peachy, and black and white... And it was coming into focus. There was sixty nine on it, and it was talking! Most odd for a star.

Wait, a star. That wasn't a star... That was 69-chan. What was he saying? Splattering... her spell must have worked then. They were probably talking abut Chiken, after all. ...Then why was she on a stretcher...

This vague sort of thinking continued for a while, and eventually Rikiki faded off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:21 pm

Chiken Kazenosei wrote:
Chiken stared at Rikiki intensely as she made the giant ball, millions of bad idea thoughts running through his head. 'What is that? That's so cool! Is that an actual kidou spell? Oh! Oh! I wanna learn how to do that!' Chiken actually voiced that last thought out loud, even when it exploded on Rikiki and knocked her out.

Imitating Rikiki's stance, Chiken put his arms up into the air and tried to concentrate reiatsu there.

Shuhei's eyes shot open and he muttered a curse word. "Way of Binding #61 - Six Rods of Light!" Six identical hexagonal bars of reiatsu flashed into existence, piercing Chiken's body, not injuring him at all, but holding him completely motionless as his reiatsu dissipated.

"Has this whole class lost their minds?" Shuhei growled.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:28 pm

Chiken suddenly found himself encase in another kidou spell, confused. Also immobile. "Oh, I wanna do this spell too!" Chiken tried focusing his reiatsu, but found he could do totally nothing at all but wait.

The rods were soon dispelled by a not important 4th squadron member who instantly chastised Chiken for being an idiot, but it fell on deaf ears as Chiken wasn't really paying attention. The 4th squad member quickly healed Chiken up though, and Chiken sat down over by Igara and Zetsu to watch the others fighting.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:29 pm

Ryouichi hummed noncommittally at Tenkawa's taunting. "It seems that you are the one who desires a fight, Junshirou-kun. I was unaware that 'grown up conversations' contained outrageous and unwarranted insults." Ryouichi's expression stayed completely neutral as he spoke, his voice almost toneless. "I would explain my motives to you, but I do not think you could comprehend my reasons or my goal, for you assume too much." Ryouichi raised Mugenji parallel to the ground, pointing directly at Junshirou. "You assume that I want to fight. You assume that I have never fought against impossible odds. You assume that I have never seen the Killing Fields, and you assume that I am here for power." Ryouichi's voice had grown in volume and fury as he spoke, but now it lowered to a near-growl. "You assume. Far. Too. Much."
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:31 pm

A whistle blew. "And you two," Shuhei barked at Kanue and Tenkawa. "All this and both of you have hardly got a scratch. If you're just gonna mess around, you'd be better just doing laps around the gym." He blew his whistle again. "Come on, move it, move it, move it."
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 10:34 pm

Suddenly, Shuhei broke in and decided to stop their spar. Ryouichi was surprised, but glad for the opportunity to end the meaningless fight. It wasn't as if either of them was going to land another solid blow on the other, after all.

"Of course, Hisagi-Sensei." Ryouichi sighed, letting go of his anger and sheathing his sword, "I look forward to our fight in the second round of the Tournament, Tenkawa-kun."

Allowing himself to be lost in his thoughts again, Ryouichi began to run laps around the gym.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 2:43 am

*Zetsu was at one end of the gym getting his wounds healed. Igari was nearby, but Zetsu felt uncomfortable about speaking to him.*

I really don't want to have to explain what happened to me... I guess I'll wait for him to talk with me.

Chiken Kazenosei wrote:
Chiken sat down over by Igara and Zetsu to watch the others fighting.
*Zetsu was still getting bandaged by the medic's when Chiken arrived near him. He had seen Rikiki 's move.*

That sort of thing was to be expected from her, but Chiken? Why would he do something he knew would hurt him and was a foolish move?

*Zetsumei did his best to speak up so that Chiken could hear him.*

"Hey Chiken, well done on your fight there. Why did you try to replicate what Rikiki had done?"
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Male Weapon : Onishita

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 3:14 am

"My, my, my," hummed Ximenez, turning his head to look at the carnage. Sakimoto had diced that poor green-haired boy up something fierce. That was my first opponent? he sighed. Well, he might be good to sharpen my sword on, but..., Kanue and Tenkawa were prancing about the gym like a pair of lovers, no surprise there. And then that stupid annoying Brown girl had nearly blown herself to bits by overloading on kidou, and then, to top it off, that airhead Kazenosei had gone and attempted to copy her!

"So," he said, grinning at his opponent over his glasses. "Do you plan on moving any time soon, or are you having as much fun as I am just watching all these fools flounder around?"

Neither he nor Orihime had made a single movement since Hisagi's first whistle.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 12:18 pm

Igarashi had not been paying much attention to the fights as he waited for Zetsumei to be patched up so he could ask him what the hell had happened to him in the battle. Yet, an explosion was big enough to change the focus of his attention. Scanning around to see who had been the poor sob to get blasted, Igarashi took an unpleasant surprise when he saw who the unlucky soul had been...

His eyes opening wide, Igarashi immediately got up from his seat and rushed towards where the medical crew were loading Rikiki, his cuts leaving a small trail of blood as he walked. Worried, Igarashi took a glance to see how she was doing... unconscious... that can't be good. His voice sounding more altered than usual, He immediately asked to the closest medic. "How is she? is she gonna be alright???"
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 3:45 pm

Once Chiken sat down with Zetsu and Igara, Igara darted off to see Rikiki as Zetsu asked Chiken a question.
"Hey Chiken, well done on your fight there. Why did you try to replicate what Rikiki had done?"

"Hmm? Well, I saw her doing some cool kidou spell and wanted to try it too. Then, sensei stopped me with another kidou spell, that I want to try as well now, and then someone healed me and yelled at me for trying Rikiki's spell because it was to strong or something." Chiken paused to take a breath after telling all that at once, and he smiled at Zetsu. "What about you, how was your fight?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 4:32 pm

Chiken Kazenosei wrote:
Once Chiken sat down with Zetsu and Igara, Igara darted off to see Rikiki as Zetsu asked Chiken a question.

"Hmm? Well, I saw her doing some cool kidou spell and wanted to try it too. Then, sensei stopped me with another kidou spell, that I want to try as well now, and then someone healed me and yelled at me for trying Rikiki's spell because it was to strong or something." Chiken paused to take a breath after telling all that at once, and he smiled at Zetsu. "What about you, how was your fight?"
*Zetsu almost laughed and then he remembered how much that would hurt him in his current state.*

"You really need to pay a bit more attention. If you had done what Rikiki had done, you might kill yourself. Attempting a high level kido spell like sensei's before you are ready is also really dangerous! I really reccomend not trying it if you don't want die."

*Zetsu sighed*

"As for how my fight went, I lost. Igari is a strong fighter. I was really impressed with his attacks. I don't understand why I couldn't even touch him though. Maybe something else was working against me. I really wish my zampakto hadn't butted in though. That was rather embarassing."
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 3:40 am

To both classes:

I'm really sorry I haven't written or updated anything in a long-ass time (or a long ass-time for readers of xkcd). There's been a lot of shit going on here with the new semester about to start at my school, plus my work put me on overnights 10 PM - 7 AM for a week *and* I think I'm getting sick, so I've been all screwed up mentally and generally dead to the world, so anything I did write would probably come out shitty anyway.

After I sleep pretty much all of Friday, I'll try and write stuff on Saturday, til then talk amongst yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2009, 11:02 am

(ooc - that's coo, smythe. I've actually been extremely sick and yesterday a part of my lung seemed to have collapsed for about 10 minutes. -_- it hurted)
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 9:55 pm

Satoko grinned, and at the same time distorted his face into a snarl. He was loving and hating this all at the same time, he could feel the emotions bubbling inside him, not truly recognizing either of them, but he could feel his love for the fight prevailing. Looking at all the blood around him, Takeshi started to chuckle,a fair amount of that blood was his, Anshou was good.

"You make this entertaining!" Takeshi's grin spread from cheek to cheek into a genuine smile, "I'm so glad you chose me! You're cutting the shit out of me! This is FUN." Takeshi's voice was loud, anyone who wasn't completely occupied with fighting would overhear him almost breaking into laughter. "Anyway, enough of that" Takeshi's cheer disseminated so quickly one could have sworn he had a personality disorder. "Anyway, enough of that, let's go"

Takeshi's eyes were cold as they stared across the room at Anshou, the rest of his body not moving, gripping Ryuunosuke tightly but standing still as stone.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 10:01 pm

Anshou looked warily at his opponent, seeing him crack up like that. First Rikiki on the first day of class, then Zetsumei, was everyone in this class gone mad? Not to mention Ximenez at all...

Not to be put off, Anshou gripped his sword and dashed at Satoko, making another attack.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 10:11 pm

Satoko stood there laughing as Anshou rushed him. Expecting Satoko to dodge, Anshou aimed for his arm, but Satoko didn't move a muscle, even as Anshou's sword slipped past him. Satoko simply laughed louder.

"What's... so funny?" Anshou asked him, slightly nervously.

Satoko merely grinned and stared into Anshou's eyes.

"Engulf! Ryuunosuke!"

A sudden burst of flame surprised Anshou, making him jump back.

Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 SatokoC

Anshou could feel the heat emanating from Satoko's released zanpakutou. It was dingy, yet glowing hot, like smoldering coals.

Anshou dealt 0 WOUNDS to Satoko
Satoko released his SHIKAI!
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 10:20 pm

Anshou paused. "So... that's...," he said, paying close attention to Satoko's zanpakuto. Guessing from the heat and the flames on the blade, Anshou guessed that the sword had the powers of Fire element.

"I've got some tricks of my own up my sleeve," Anshou said to himself. But just the same, he thought it would be better to defend for now so he wouldn't get caught off guard by any tricks Satoko could do with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 10:31 pm

"Aww, is that it?" Takeshi sighed a sigh laced with a depressive tone "You're not attacking anymore? Oh well, I suppose it's better this way, what do you think?" Ryuunosuke could only be heard by Takeshi, but he spoke to it out loud in the madness that was overwhelming him. He could feel sanity and reason slipping farther away from him with every second.

"I think you should shut up and fight. Lord you're annoying, did you bring me out just to stand around losing your mind? You can do that while cutting him up, now let's do this!"

"Gladly" Takeshi responded dryly, before dashing towards Anshou, moving quickly from side to side, maneuvering in an attempt to make Anshou lose track of him, at which point Takeshi would launch an attack at the base of his opponents skull.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 10:38 pm

A wave of heat enveloped Satoko and distorted the air, making Anshou lose sight of him for a moment. When the attack came, a lot harder than before, Anshou barely was able to parry it, and the effort left him off balance for a moment. Just having the zanpakutou near him was enough to make Anshou sweat from the heat.

Satoko dealt 0 WOUNDS to Anshou
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 10:46 pm

Takeshi swore, that was supposed to hurt his opponent, not bounce off his sword. Grimacing Takeshi repeated, trying again to wound his opponent. This attack would hopefully be more successful then the last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 2
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next