Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 2

Go down 
+29
Shuhei Hisagi
Fuiro Hyakushi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Chojiro Sasakibe
Sydney Sorbello
Rumiko Adachi
Orihime Inoue
Matsuura Ryou
Izarou Bukowski
Kazu Arikosu
Midori Yuansuzaku
Isane Kotetsu
Funui Shingi
Hikari Kijou
Cardinal Ximenez
Ashibue Kijou
Maka Kasahara
Zetsumei Oushou
Rikiki Brown
Anshou Mizukin
Daisuke Kokubunji
Duggo
Naomi Oxen
Chiken Kazenosei
Satoko Takeshi
Junshirou Tenkawa
Igarashi Sakimoto
Ryouichi Kanue
General Yamamoto
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 5:17 pm

Igarashi was still smiling like an idiot while he waited a response from any of the people standing around him, he wasn't quite aware himself, but he was still dazed from the hit he had given himself in the forehead, and was unable to tell what was exactly going on, or anyone was actually saying anything at that point.

Quote :
"You really don't have any luck with girls, do you. Perhaps you would be better off going with Takeshi-san. Way of Binding #10, Restore!"

Igarashi did hear all of the Lieutenant words however, and was scrambling in his mind for a response when suddenly he felt better... much better. Thanks to the Lieutenant's spell, Igarashi's pain in both the chain and head was gone, along with his previous confusion. Before he could try to do anything else, they were all ordered to take a seat. Good timing too, because he wasn't really sure about how he should react with the three that were next to him... specially with Rikiki there.

As he took a seat though, he chuckled to himself, responding in his mind about the Lieutenant's words about him having bad luck with women. He really didn't mind that he had been hit with a desk at this point. She had said yes, and that fact alone had proved the lieutenant wrong. Still, something else began to make him feel restless.

Tapping one of his fingers in the desk anxiously, Igarashi Didn't pay any attention at the vote counting and instead questioned why was he so happy that she had said yes anyway. Or why did he give too much importance to the whole thing to begin with... What was so special about Rikiki anyway? he didn't knew her much, and he had almost killed her in that exercise... Was guilt really the main reason as to why he was reacting that way? no, that didn't make any sense... But then what???

Igarashi failed to notice his finger tapping had increased as he thought all this. And his train of thought was interrupted as he became aware of the arrival of the General himself with a new student... An orange haired, beautiful girl... and with a nice body to booth. Igarashi was unable to resist staring at her for a moment, and even watch her while she bounced a bit after talking... Bounce... none of any of the other girls in class could make them bounce like that... And then a swift mental slap hit Igarashi, making him turn away immediately in guilt. But why? he had not done anything wrong.. or did he? Somehow, he wondered if this had anything to do with him asking Rikiki to the dance... or if it had to do with Rikiki at all.

A bit conflicted, Igarashi decided to sit straight for once, and try and pay a little more attention to what the new student had to say, avoiding to look at her any longer however. Igarashi was a bit curious to know why a living human being would even try to consider coming here, he also decided to hold back any questions he had a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue82/82Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 6:31 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:
"Inoue-san? You're from Earth, right? Some of us might still have some attachments from there.. Are you able to return sometimes?"

"Hm? Oh!" Orihime nodded happily. "Urahara-san has my mortal body in stasis right now in the real world, so I can go back whenever I want, though it's harder for a ryoka to go back and forth to Earth than it is for a true spirit, so I probably won't be going back much unless it's on a mission."
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 10:47 pm

Chiken's kidou spell had worked... sort of. Igarashi was moving more but seemed to still be completely confused or something. Isane-Sensei quickly fixed that, however. After getting Igarashi straight, she ushered the students back to their seats. Chiken meandered back to his seat, his brain already drifting into ChikenLand.

After a little while, Chiken heard Ximnez laughing, and it quickly broke Chiken out of his own little world. Focusing now, he managed to hear that Kanue won the election. This made Chiken smile, his friend and roommate who would always answer his questions was now the class representative. He turned to congratulate Kanue when there was a knock at the door.

Quickly turning back around, Chiken looked in time to see General Yamamoto enter as everyone instantly rose to their feet in respect. After being told to sit back down, Chiken stared at the General in the interest of why he was here. Then, he saw the ryouka following the General that was introduced to them all a few weeks ago... not that Chiken remembered any of that. Still, Chiken was instantly interested in her not only because General Yamamoto was bringing her in herself but because of... something else. Chiken had no clue what that something else was, but he listened with full attention to her story.

Afterwards, Kasahara asked her a question that Chiken had never thought about. He could hardly remember things that were hours ago and anything about his life before his death was way out of the question. Still, he found himself paying full attention the Inoue's response.

"Hm? Oh! Urahara-san has---" Was all Chiken heard before he was overwhelmed with sensations. Right away at the mention of the name, a light clicked. 'Wha? Why does that name sound so---' The thought was quickly interrupted by the myriad of sensations. A splitting headache suddenly erupted in Chiken's head as he felt a rush of water slosh through his head. He heard two different voices on the edge of his hearing, "No... no... it's too early, it must be stopped." This he recognized as Myounahanashi, but he had no idea what she was talking about, nor could he figure it out with the pulsing headache.
Chiken had no idea who the other voice was, but it had a familiar ring, which only brought about more pain. "...memory block seems to be... perfectly... subject... regained sanity." Those were the only words that penetrated through the pain as Chiken brought up his hands to his head just to try and do something. Then, the pain was suddenly flushed away. Chiken saw a green flash as his sight completely returned and everything seemed to be right. Dazed, Chiken looked around and noticed that no time had passed. In fact, Inoue wasn't even done talking. "---mortal body in stasis right now in the real world, so I can go back whenever I want, though it's harder for a ryoka to go back and forth to Earth than it is for a true spirit, so I probably won't be going back much unless it's on a mission."

'What... just happened?' Was the only thought that came to Chiken after the strange event. It felt like minutes to Chiken but it didn't even seem to be a split second to anyone else. Closing his eyes, Chiken just focused on listening to the rest of class rather than watching, not thinking about what ever just happened.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 4:06 am

Hikari laughed out loud at Ximenez's prank on Kanue. Sure it was too bad that An-chan didn't win but Hikari couldn't help but like Ximenez style. He was funny and laid back and didn't give a care about this stupid class either and but he could still kick ass in a fight.

She thought back to the training room, where he'd suddenly sent everything around him up in flames. So much power that Hikari couldn't help but admire how much power he had.

"Alot more power than I have anyway," Hikari thought. No matter what she'd done in class so far this year she'd failed at. Everyone, not just An-chan and Kage-chan, but everyone like Baka Kasahara and even that stupid Naomi girl was better than Hikari in a fight.

Then the ryoka walked in and Hikari instantly didn't like her. As if it wasn't bad enough that they'd opened up the school to the filthy rabble in the lower districts, now we have someone who's not even dead. How did the General think that a ryoka could fight like a shinigami. And where did she get a zanpaktou, did he just give it to her?

"Still, I bet she's better than me," she sulked.

"This won't do," Hikari got kind of mad. "I'm the daughter of Kazuhara Kijou, this simply won't do," she looked back at Ximenez who was still sitting in his seat while the ryoka and Baka chatted with each other.

She swallowed and waited for the end of class because Hikari knew what she had to do.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 9:04 am

General Yamamoto himself introduced this girl? What is she even like?

"I have a quick question. Is it normal for royka to have zampaktos? I think I remember hearing a little about the bount incident and your friend had one right?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 9:56 am

Igarashi perked up his ears at Zetsumei's question, though he didn't care too much about the answer to that particular one, it did raise for Igarashi another more... interesting question, at least for his interests.

"The friend was a shinigami substitute, if I heard correctly at least." Igarashi took the liberty to answer that little part of the question to Zetsumei, his voice sounding neutral, at last, Igarashi had managed to regain his usual composure. And now turned his head at the new girl; "But as far as I understand, You aren't one... So I wonder, do you know how to use that Zanpakutou?... And more importantly, do you know how to fight properly?"

Igarashi stared with interest at the new girl's reaction. To anyone else, this question might not hold any value, but for Igarashi, it's what mattered more to him the most about a classmate who wasn't a friend. What's the use of entering a fighting academy if you weren't good at fighting, after all? And also, he had now become curious to know what would be like to fight a Ryoka... A living human. Would she be any different from a normal soul? She didn't look like a fighter woman with that appearance... then again, one could think the same about Hinamori and Matsumoto-sensei. So Igarashi knew that looks could be very deceiving...
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 10:22 am

Naomi stood there after asking Tenkawa to the dance. He must not have noticed. She went back to her seat and wrote a note asking him to go to the dance with her. She then gave the note to him and went back to her seat. Once she was at her seat the girl walked in with the general. Naomi let out a gasp for she had only seen the general once or twice. She really is important if he introduces her. "I have a question. Have you ever encountered a bount?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 10:33 am

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
"The friend was a shinigami substitute, if I heard correctly at least." Igarashi took the liberty to answer that little part of the question to Zetsumei, his voice sounding neutral, at last, Igarashi had managed to regain his usual composure. And now turned his head at the new girl; "But as far as I understand, You aren't one... So I wonder, do you know how to use that Zanpakutou?... And more importantly, do you know how to fight properly?"
*Zetsumei does a metal face palm.*

Don't you understand that's what my casual question was getting at? Now that you've brought the issue completely in the open, she's less likely to answer.

*Zetsumei lets out a quiet sigh.*
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 6:33 am

Duggo eyed the Ryoka.

"Things just keep getting weirder around here", he thought to himself. "What's next? The general singing opera in a cast-iron bra?"

He chuckled at the picture in his head. It was probably best that he knew how to keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:17 am

The Ryoka girl was interesting, if not a bit shy... understandably so, a complete stranger from a completely different world and practically put on display in front of the whole class, and not two minutes in already being bombarded with questions. Midori felt a little sorry for her. She seemed to be keeping her own though, even with the constant inquiries and other strange activity like Duggo snickering away to himself in his corner.

She decided to wait in silence for now. What few questions she had - how a Ryoka had acquired a Zanpakuto, what exactly was meant by a "Shinigami Substitute" Igarashi mentioned, what a Bount was, etc. etc. etc. - had already been asked anyway. No sense in adding to the chaos with more inquiries. She crossed her arms and watched with a friendly smile, but didn't interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue82/82Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:04 pm

Zetsumei Oushou wrote:
General Yamamoto himself introduced this girl? What is she even like?

"I have a quick question. Is it normal for royka to have zampaktos? I think I remember hearing a little about the bount incident and your friend had one right?"

Orihime smiled, then closed her eyes and recited, "'A zanpakutou is a manifestation of a soul's energy, so anyone with sufficient spirit power can manifest one,' that's what the General taught me, anyway. It took a while for me to figure it out, but the General showed me how I can channel my spiritual energy into this sword." She held up her zanpakutou. Its scabbard was polished white, which was unusual. The pommel was also white, wrapped with blue, and the hilt was blue and six-pointed, just like the shape of her barrettes.

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:

She blushed a little. "If... you're talking about swordfighting and combat, I still need a little training there. But the General showed my how to use my zanpakutou really well! I can even release it and everything! Wanna see?" She closed her eyes and concentrated.

"Reject! Shunshunri--"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:08 pm

Igarashi opened his eyes wide open and instinctively stood up from his seat, Unsheathing Sougenkotsu to defend himself. He wasn't expecting a reaction like that, but he would not let himself be caught off guard.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue466/466Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:14 pm

"Inoue-san, Inoue-san!" Isane put her hand on Orihime's shoulder. "Except under certain circumstances like training, it's against the rules to release your zanpakutou anywhere in Seireitei without special permission from a Captain. I'm not sure if the General told you that."

She turned to the class. "Well, we're certainly glad to have you, Inoue-san. I'm sure this will be a wonderful learning experience both for us and for yourself. I look forward to seeing you graduate. Alright, class, except for Kanue-san, you're all dismissed. Get some good night's sleep tonight, because tomorrow is sword combat training all with Lieutenant Hisagi and we'll be talking about the Second Reckoning in Law and Protocol tomorrow afternoon. Also, the brackets for the tournament should be ready by tomorrow. They're randomly drawn, so hopefully you won't end up battling your dates," Isane laughed a little.

"Kanue-san, if you could wait here for a moment, Lieutenant Omaeda should be here in a moment with 3-B's representative, then Lieutenant Ise will have some words for you and the first and second year reps in her office."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:20 pm

Isane Kotetsu wrote:
"Inoue-san, Inoue-san!" Isane put her hand on Orihime's shoulder. "Except under certain circumstances like training, it's against the rules to release your zanpakutou anywhere in Seireitei without special permission from a Captain. I'm not sure if the General told you that."

Orihime's eyes went wide. "Oh! I'm sorry, sensei." She lowered her sword. "He did tell me that, but I kind of forgot." She smiled and tapped the side of her head with her fist.

Quote :
She turned to the class. "Well, we're certainly glad to have you, Inoue-san. I'm sure this will be a wonderful learning experience both for us and for yourself. I look forward to seeing you graduate. Alright, class, except for Kanue-san, you're all dismissed. Get some good night's sleep tonight, because tomorrow is sword combat training all with Lieutenant Hisagi and we'll be talking about the Second Reckoning in Law and Protocol tomorrow afternoon. Also, the brackets for the tournament should be ready by tomorrow. They're randomly drawn, so hopefully you won't end up battling your dates," Isane laughed a little.

"Thank you for having me, sensei." She bowed twice, once to the teacher and once to the class. "It's a pleasure meeting you all!" And then she turned and left the room, heading for the special dormitories for guest students.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:41 pm

Igarashi's pupils reverted back to normal as the Lieutenant stopped the Orange haired girl from releasing her zanpakutou. Lowering and sheathing his blade, Igarashi left out a small chuckle. He had not been scared, far from it, though unexpected, that little stunt raised his adrenaline high enough to make him feel good. These little things were what made him like fighting so much.

Igarashi didn't even bother to sit back down as he heard the Lieutenant talk to them and dismiss them to their room. He also saw that the new student quickly bowed and said goodbye to everyone there. As she left the room, Igarashi quickly walked towards the door and left right behind the new girl, before anyone else could get out. Something about that encounter had intrigued him... and now there was something he wanted to ask her about.

"Hey wait!" Igarashi shouted at her as she walked across the hallway, catching up to her. "Orihime Inoue right?"

Igarashi then waited for her to react so he could ask his question. "I heard what you said back there. Your sword training needs some polish right?" Igarashi was unable to display a grin as he continue talking. "I know you will surely receive lessons about combat eventually, but if you want some extra sparring sometime, I would be glad to lend a hand." Igarashi saw this as the perfect chance to fight more and learn what the Ryoka could possibly offer in this field, there no way he would pass it up.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:46 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
"Hey wait!" Igarashi shouted at her as she walked across the hallway, catching up to her. "Orihime Inoue right?"

Igarashi then waited for her to react so he could ask his question. "I heard what you said back there. Your sword training needs some polish right?" Igarashi was unable to display a grin as he continue talking. "I know you will surely receive lessons about combat eventually, but if you want some extra sparring sometime, I would be glad to lend a hand."

Orihime blinked twice. "Oh, you're the redhaired boy from class. What's your name?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:49 pm

Igarashi held her mouth open for a brief moment, that wasn't the answer he wasn't expecting right there, but he guessed it would be natural she would be curious to know who he was. "I-Igarashi Sakimoto, I'm the guy you almost attacked with your shikai..." Igarashi answered, still taken slightly aback by her reaction.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:51 pm

"Oh, Sakimoto-san," she said, still smiling brightly. "Actually, I'm training with the General tonight. But I'd be glad to spar with you in class tomorrow." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:55 pm

Igarashi was unable to hold back a clear expresion of surprise at her mention of the General. W-whoa.... just how special must she be? traning with the General himself??? For a moment, he felt tempted to ask her about it, but felt it was not prudent to do so, and simply nodded. "Right then, Tomorrow it is."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:57 pm

"See you then, bye!" she smiled again then wandered off down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Male Weapon : Onishita

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 7:59 pm

As he watched Inoue walk off down the hall, Igarashi suddenly felt a cold hand on his shoulder.

"Quite a fascinating girl, yes?"

He looked up and found himself staring into the chilling grin of Cardinal Ximenez, who seemed to also be watching Inoue through his tinted glasses.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:07 pm

Igarashi Quickly turned back, startled, and this time completely caught off guard. He didn't even sense him approaching. "Y-you!"

For the first time since the year began, Igarashi felt genuinely scared, he wasn't used to be surprised like that, and much less by him, he had never liked Ximenez ever since he arrived, but Igarashi hadn't thought much about him lately, though he did remember what he did in the simulation, and that left him with a grimace on his face. "What do you want?" Igarashi said defiantly, trying his best to hide his sudden fear.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Thu 25 Dec 2008, 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:12 pm

Ximenez chuckled. "I want to see exactly what it is that girl can do. A ryoka that can manifest a zanpakutou is rare enough. One that can actually release it is unheard of. To think she's captured Yamamoto's attention enough so that he trains her himself?" He grinned, patting Igarashi on the shoulder a couple times, moving ahead of him a bit.

"To be blunt, Sakimoto-san, I'd like to be the one to spar with her during class tomorrow," he said over his shoulder. "Oh," he turned back, waving one finger and smiling. "Which means... that you... should probably not be the one to spar with her during class tomorrow." He paused for effect, then, certain his point was perfectly clear, put his hands behind his back and casually followed Orihime in the direction of the special guest dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:20 pm

Igarashi just glared at Ximenez as he spoke to him, when he had first met him, Igarashi thought he was just a loser that tried to be intimidating, but over the days, he had proven to be just as sinister as he appeared to be. And even when patting him, Igarashi knew he was up to no good.

Something which was quickly confirmed after he stopped talking... He wanted to be the one to spar with her? no way! he wouldn't allow it, he didn't care if he was fearsome, he would not let this chance to slip up. Mustering some courage against the fear he suddenly felt, Igarashi shouted at Ximenez as he walked away from him. "If you think you are more fit than me to do it, then prove it! Fight me for it!"
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:29 pm

Making no reaction to the red-headed pest, Ximenez simply kept walking away.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Female Weapon : Koudorihoshiken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:59 pm

Marechiyo Omaeda wrote:
Omaeda yawned, then tore open the box containing everyone's votes and counted them languidly.

"Alright, with four votes, Rumiko Adachi is class 3-B's representative this year. Congratulations," he said without an ounce of enthusiasm. "Adachi-san, head over to class 3-A and meet with the rep over there, the assistant headmaster's gonna have a few things to say to you. Everyone else, go on back to the dorms. I'm going to bed." He got up, yawned again, and trudged out of the classroom.

Rumiko gave a little grin, one that simply oozed smugness, without sparing Sachi a glance. She had a feeling the girl wouldn’t be able to let her loss go all that easily. Perhaps she’d even hold a grudge. And that would just be tragic.Sleep well, Omaeda-san,” she muttered, equally as enthused as her teacher, before standing and exiting the room.

Outside of the classroom, Rumiko leaned up against the wall, head angled upward, and took a moment to gather her thoughts. She hadn’t run for office thinking she would win. It was a surprise to her, really, that someone like Sachi wasn’t the one who had been elected. Rumiko tended to keep mostly to herself while Sachi was simply bubbling over the top with words words words. Half of them didn’t really even mean anything, but there she was, saying them as though her mouth would dry up if she closed it. Rumiko chose to remain somewhat soft-spoken, except for when it came to poking fun at Matsu. She twirled the material of her robes between her fingers, that self-satisfied grin still on her face. Sachi wasn’t as driven. Rumiko had goals, concrete ones. Maybe the rest of the class could see that in her. Perhaps they should have looked closer.

The sound of other students clattering through the hall stirred Rumiko from her thoughts. She hadn’t paid much attention to them yet, choosing to focus more on not forgetting the names of her own classmates. This advanced class was certainly a ragtag bunch. None of them looked particularly strong, and none of them looked particularly confident in their own abilities. Maybe this homecoming match wasn’t predetermined after all. Her eyes lingered on a few of the boys. Omaeda’s warning about the boys in 3-A lingered in her mind. Unless some of them wanted to go with each other to that ridiculous dance, they would have to branch out to some of the girls in 3-B. A decent way to check out the competition. She might be able to get information about their classmates, an opportunity Rumiko did not want to pass up. Her eyes and her mind refused to linger too long as she walked to the 3-A classroom.

Quote :
"-nant Omaeda should be here in a moment with 3-B's representative, then Lieutenant Ise will have some words for you and the first and second year reps in her office."

Omaeda-san just went to take a nap, actually,” Rumiko pointed out jovially, poking her head in the doorway. In the middle of the room stood Lieutenant Kotetsu and a student, a blonde boy with startlingly scarlet eyes. Smiling so that it reached her eyes, Rumiko extended a hand to the Lieutenant. “Hello, my name is Rumiko Adachi and I’m the representative from 3-B.”

Last edited by Rumiko Adachi on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:00 pm

Igarashi gritted his teeth in frustration as he watched Ximenez vanish in the darkness of the corridor, clearly brushing off Iga's challenge as if it had been nothing of importance. The fear he had felt moments ago had now turned in anger directed at the odd man in the red hat. Fine... if he wants it that way... I won't back down, I will not let him take away my chance to fight a new kind of opponent. If he wants to test that Ryoka so badly then he will have to fight me tomorrow for it, better for me... Igarashi kept saying that to himself as he clutched his fist in anger. He didn't care if that guy was indeed a demon, he would take him on, he would fight anything. Heck, if he really was something else, then he would shoot down two birds with one stone tomorrow.

Igarashi stood there in that corridor for a bit more, thinking about what he had just done. Perhaps he had just received far more than what he had ever asked...
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 11:10 pm

Chiken had stayed more-or-less in a sort of stasis for the rest of the class, just absorbing information without thinking. Once dismissed, he silently got up and took a deep breath. Letting it out, his mouth split into a wide grin as his usual aloofness returned. Still not dwelling on anything that happened during that part of class, Chiken wondered aloud, "Interesting. Which way is the library then?"

Not realizing that he had just basically asked most of the class by accident, Chiken looked at both ends of the hallway before picking a direction and going.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 4:35 am

"There he goes," Hikari said to herself, watching Ximenez take off down the hall away from the class and totally blow off the redheaded guy in his normally cool way. She followed him, as quietly as she could, trying to think of exactly what to say to him.

She didn't expect to be able to sneak up on him, he was too smart for that. Hikari figured he knew she was following him, so eventually, she just stopped hiding, stepped out and tugged on his robe.

"Um, Ximenez-san I was wondering if maybe you could teach me a few things?" Now that sounded stupid, like she was asking him to teach her things in bed or something. "What I mean is," she bowed to him deeply. "Would you please train me?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Sorbello

Sydney Sorbello

Weapon : Resshou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue36/36Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 7:24 am

Alright, 'class' was over. Sitting around doing nothing had made Sydney... tired. As he headed out the classroom he realised that:
A) He didn't actually know the date of the dance.
B) He was unsure of the time of day.
Dear me, something must be wrong with me today. I like to think I'm rather laid back and relaxed nowadays but this is getting ridiculous. Oh well, there was nothing to it. Sydney simply walked down the hallway towards his room. He'd sort himself out later. Right now, it was time for a nap or something.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 1:17 pm

Ximenez exhaled loudly. After losing that irritating redhead, now that silly blonde twin girl was following him. What on earth could she possibly want? No sooner had he thought this than he felt a tug on his robe.

Hikari Kijou wrote:
"Um, Ximenez-san I was wondering if maybe you could teach me a few things?"

Slowly, Ximenez turned to face the girl.

Quote :
"What I mean is," she bowed to him deeply. "Would you please train me?"

Ximenez pursed his lips a little, then shrugged.

"Ok."

He resumed his course, back toward his dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 6:44 pm

Cardinal Ximenez wrote:

"Ok."

Hikari hadn't expected that to be so easy. The long whine and begging she'd had planned she didn't need to do, and she just smiled at the guy. "Um thanks."
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008, 7:45 pm

Hikari Kijou wrote:
Cardinal Ximenez wrote:

"Ok."

Hikari hadn't expected that to be so easy. The long whine and begging she'd had planned she didn't need to do, and she just smiled at the guy. "Um thanks."

Ximenez stopped.

"Think nothing of it," he said, turning back to her, holding out his hand, and grinning from ear to ear.

"After all, my dear... I am going to need a date for the homecoming dance."
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 6:33 am

This was all very unusual. Well, minus Ximenez just up and leaving for no reason, when it came to him Midori had come to expect just about anything, the man was a loose cannon.

Well, on second thought, perhaps not. Inoue was indeed new, and a Ryoka besides, it was unlikely she'd know rules the rest of the class had been hearing by rote for years now so much they occasionally popped up in your sleep. It was bold of Igarashi to try to stand up to the monster, whatever he was; she'd need to tell him so later. The more she saw of Ximenez, the more Midori couldn't trust him and the more she wanted to know there were other students who shared her opinion of the towering lunatic. For now, a mental list was the best she could do. People she felt could keep an eye on him. For now, that was the best they could do... whatever Captain Kurotsuchi had done to his hand was holding back the majority of his power and that within itself was enough for now: Midori had little fear that, regardless of whatever Ximenez really was capable of, he could break such a seal.

It was simply his presence that bothered her. She couldn't stand him being around... his mere appearance made her skin crawl. Vampire indeed.

Class dismissed, she gathered her few belongings and exited, but didn't go far - just a bit out into the halls before stopping and waiting for Daisuke, who she guessed wouldn't be far behind.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Male Weapon : Nagakusai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 4:15 pm

Daisuke watched the ryoka intently as she left the room. She seemed like such an innocent, naive girl, but to be selected by General Yamamoto meant she must be hiding some sort of amazing power. Daisuke shook his head. He should know better by now than to try and judge a denizen of Soul Society by their appearance. Besides, if what she said was true, then she could actually release her zanpakuto and that put her at least one step ahead of Daisuke.

And, of course, she was certain to be a magnet for attention, Daisuke thought, seeing that hotheaded Sakimoto boy taking off out of the room after her, then that freak Ximenez going after Sakimoto, and then Hikari Kijou going after Ximenez. That was not going to be good, Daisuke thought, glancing over at Anshou who still seemed to be sitting there.

Daisuke got up and left the classroom, surprised to see Midori standing there, leaning up against the wall. Is she... waiting for me?

"Ah, hello, Yuansuzaku-san," Daisuke said to her in his normal, respectful manner. "I hope you haven't been waiting here long. This is turning out to be quite the motley crew of a class, yes? Oh, and I do hope you will be willing to accompany me to the homecoming dance. It has been quite a while since I have attended any sort of social function like that, so I do hope my mannerisms have not grown rusty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 2
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next