AuthorMessage
Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
0/50  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 1:38 am

What the.....

That was the first thought that crossed Igarashi's mind as he woke up and found himself there... A second ago he had been soaring into the sky with all his skin burning and turning into ash.... and now he had woken up next to Satoko and Maka, both of them also looking fine. Which was a relief for him, but it didn't ease up his confusion.

Quote :
"Didja miss me?"

Igarashi's hearth jumped for a second there, he would have never though he would feel so happy to hear that high pitched voice again. Rikiki was there! alive! this meant that it wasn't his fault that she was killed, because she was never dead in the first place... but wait. That didn't make the moment any less real, he had still failed to protect her... even if it was only a simulation... it felt so real. A mix of emotions then rushed trough Igarashi, all that he had experienced there... all that anguish, all those unpleasant feelings of something that he couldn't remember, they were still with him, those happened, those were real...

The joy he had felt to see that Rikiki was alive was now replaced with anger. Igarashi felt as if he had been toyed with, a stupid puppet in a big play, and he just moved along... then again, he had accepted to enter this simulation, along with the rest of the class, even if he had forgotten to do that at the time, he now did... No... he shouldn't be angry. Maybe what he felt was real, but it was probably best that the actual experience wasn't, it meant that he had a dead classmate to be responsible for... that was certainly not a pleasant idea. Yet, his guilt was still there.

Standing up from his pod, Igarashi Looked at Satoko and then at Maka, smiling at them. "Glad to see both of you alive." He then walked towards Rikiki and Midori, facing directly at the former, bowing in apology. "I'm sorry... I know it was just an exercise, but still, I failed you there..." Just as he finished saying that, Igarashi stormed out of the room before anyone else, leaning against the wall outside the lab. He just needed to get out there for a second, the whole experience was still dizzying for him. He would go to take something to eat, no doubt about it, but right now, he just wanted to take some air and try to think straight again. He also wondered about his apology to Rikiki, was that really necessary? and did he really care in the first place? right now, things didn't made complete sense to him.

"What the..."

(Edited a tad so it can fit with what smythe stated below.)

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Sun 07 Dec 2008, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
2790/2790  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 4:34 am

Note: Now that the 'dream' is over, you all remember going into the machines before the simulation began, and being warned that, once inside, you wouldn't realize that it's a simulation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Cardinal Ximenez

Male Weapon : Onishita

Stats:
HP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 8:45 am

Ximenez yawned and stretched a bit as the technicians hastily unhooked his devices and scurried away. He glanced around to make sure no one was looking, then waved his hand.

The same symbol appeared in front of his hand - a gold, silver, and violet cross, inscribed with white, glowing letters.

He stretched out one finger and tapped the center of the circle.

It rippled for a moment, but remained intact.

"Damn," Ximenez sighed. "Guess it only works in cyberspace. I knew it was too good to be true."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
48/48  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 9:02 am

Junshirou sat up, visibly shaken. He looked at his hands, which had rematerialised. He looked at Ximenez. He looked at his hands again.

"He..."

Think. He's not hostile. You're not in any danger yet.

It's too much of a risk to let power like
that remain in hands like his... he can't be trusted.

How can we ... he broke Kurotsuchi's seal. H... does Kurotsuchi know? Could anyone figure that out from the readings on the simulation? I suppose...

Junshirou stood up. He clapped his hands together loudly.

"Guys, strategy talk!," he said in something in no way resembling an indoor voice. "We lost Rikiki in that simulation, and we almost lost a lot of others. We need to figure out how to stop things like that from happening in real life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
58/58  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 9:33 am

Hikari shook her head. Was it possible? None of that was real? She looked over at Kage-chan and at Ximenez. Both of them had totally shown her up in that place, Hikari had spent the entire simulation on the ground whining. She pulled herself out of the pod and went to lunch without talking to anyone, she didn't want to talk to anyone. Was everyone in the class stronger than she was? How could that be? No, I'm the daughter of the Kijou Family.

Secretly, Hikari wished she was as strong as Ximenez, even as creepy as he was, that show he put on was impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
5/62  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 10:18 am

This was confusing at first, immensely confusing. First six Hollows that just couldn't be there, followed by a magical attack that was to strong for anyone to handle, and for some reason he was left to last to kill, why? It hadn't mattered because Cardinal Ximenez had left him last, it was probably just coincidence, but he had, and he had been about to claw his face off when he woke up, screaming anguish. Which, on a note, is perfectly reasonable when someone's running some claws through your face. Takeshi's wasn't scared when he was dieing, he couldn't believe he was dieing, these events were too unbelievable. And even if they weren't there wasn't anything he could do about it, however before Ximenez had successfully killed him, he had grabbed his Zanpakutou and was about to try to meet his claws with it, but he moved to slow. Takeshi was then sliced open and torn awake, screaming. Confusing this was.

It was confusing indeed, once he could see again, and watch the Shinigami scurry about, checking on other pods. It took him a moment but he remembered what the pods were, what was going on, it all was coming back, although taking it's time. The process of remembering was hurried up by an explanation from someone, how helpful. Takeshi couldn't help but ignore the other Shingami moving around, helping the others, he just listened to the man who was talking about how "The YumeTek RealDream Simulation System" worked. He listened, and understood, so he had been right, none of it had been real, it had all been some sort of dream simulation. So he hadn't killed Sigil then? Damn it. Wait, if it's all a simulation, and we're all alive, then that means...

"Hi, Toki!"

His first reaction was one of mild annoyance, she had interrupted his thoughts, what did it? He couldn't remember what he had been thinking of now- wait, she was dead. Takeshi looked at Rikiki, one eyebrows raised, he had heard everyone else say she was dead, he had felt her die too. But he hadn't cared, and now here she was alive, and he didn't care. Why didn't he care? Well, maybe he had cared that she died, he had been confronted by Sigil directly afterwords, he hadn't had much time to think about her death. He was making excuses and he knew it, but he didn't want to believe that someones death would affect him so little, why didn't he want to believe it? Oi, enough questioning yourself, she's still talking.

"Didja miss me?"

"Not really, no. It's good that you're alive though." Takeshi crawled into a sitting position at the end of his capsule, he had agreed to stay and wait for everyone else to leave so that the man who had been talking about the simulator. He stretched slightly, still looking at Rikiki, "Well, it really is good that you're alive. So were you watching us the whole time?" Takeshi was curious how detailed this simulations observation skills were, they had obviously monitored them somehow, but how? It didn't really matter, but he was mildly curious. Takeshi took notice of Igarashi, he was talking to him and Kasahara. "Glad to see both of you alive." Takeshi nodded "Same to you". Satoko also noticed as Igarashi spoke to Rikiki beside him, mostly because it was hard not to, Rikiki was beside him after all, however he ignored this completely, instead he stood up to stretch, waiting for everyone to get up and leave. He was curious, what did that man want to talk to him about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
30/62  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 11:19 am

***Lame flashback scene***
Rikiki awoke to find a scrabble of low level shinigami unclipping her out of a table. Rikiki blinked, unsure of what was going on. Then, she remembred.

Rikiki bolted up, and touched her neck and chest gingerly. "No hole..." She muttered, astonished. She remembered before that too, being strapped into the machine and the whole thing being explained. But it didn't seem real. The battle, her death, that had to be the real part...

From there, everything was a blur. Being greeted (And teased) by Isane, looking on at the scientists running about, meeting Midori, who apparently had been late, and finally going up to the screen, flinching as her firends were hurt, and cheering as they wiped out there opponents, even the big one. And finally, when they were done, she prepared to greet them. "Hi Toki! Didja miss me?"
***End Lame Flashbackness***

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
"Not really, no. It's good that you're alive though. Well, it really is good that you're alive. So were you watching us the whole time?

"Yup! It's good that you're alive too!" Rikiki chirped, pointing at Satoko's face, which really was not supposed to be there.

Then, she saw Igarashi... and turned pink. How was she going to apoligize for this? She would have made him and Ashibue worry so much...

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
"I'm sorry... I know it was just an exercise, but still, I failed you there..."

Rikiki was taken aback by that. She should be the one apologizing. She rushed after him out of the lab.

"B-but, I... You didn't do anything wrong! Rikiki stuttered out, turning progressivly red in the face, "I.. was the one who failed..."

Last edited by Rikiki Brown on Sun 07 Dec 2008, 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Oops.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
0/50  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 11:43 am

Igarashi's poor attempt to put his thoughts in order was quickly interrupted by Rikiki, who apparently followed him quickly out of the lab and was now apologizing to him... and turning red.... Igarashi was stunned, to say the least. For all the time he had know Rikiki, he had never seen her act serious, much less embarrassed. This no doubt meant that her apology was genuine, and not pulling a prank on him... but why?

"Why are you apologizing?" He suddenly retorted, looking her straight in the eyes. "You had no way of knowing that something like that would attack us... I, on the other hand, was supposed to be prepared. I should have been able to protect my teammates... to keep you safe... I didn't, I got over my head in the fight, and you got hurt and killed because of it..."

Like it happened once before...

Igarashi shuddered. That sensation again.... Even though it had all been a simulation, he now remembered what he felt when he saw rikiki disappear in a blue light... that familiar feeling... and he still didn't know why. It didn't help him in that moment at all.

"I'm sorry, I guess it wasn't that important after all... you didn't feel much pain right? er... I mean, in the simulation..." Igarashi scratched the back of his head, his attempt of changing the subject ended up in an even more awkward statement. His social skills still sucked, he needed to work on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
76/76  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 12:20 pm

Ryouichi held a palm over his face to stifle a yawn as he woke from the simulation. I don't know why, but these things always make me feel tired. Soon he was holding both hands in front of his face to block out the room's blinding lights. I shouldn't have let my guard down. Even if the memories were blocked, I should have realized it was all a simulation. I've been in these things before, after all. Ryouichi pulled his hands away to reveal his eyes, cold and calculating. That won't be happening again.

"Hi Toki!"

Just as annoying as ever, Rikki.
Ryouichi thought to himself, smiling. It's good to have you back.

"Damn, guess it only works in cyberspace. I knew it was too good to be true."

Ryouichi chuckled. Though his back was to Ximenez, that didn't stop him from hearing his red-cloaked classmate's muttering. And now that you've finally shown yourself, "Ximenez", I know exactly what you are. I wonder though, how did Kurotsuchi manage to obtain of one of those...?

Ryouichi was distracted from his thoughts as his eyes registered Rikiki and Igarashi leaving the room. Not wanting to be left behind without welcoming Rikiki back, he quickly followed them out of the lab.

"B-but, I... You didn't do anything wrong! I.. was the one who failed..."

Ryouichi halted just outside of the door, realizing that he might be intruding on a very personal conversation.

"Why are you apologizing? You had no way of knowing that something like that would attack us... I, on the other hand, was supposed to be prepared. I should have been able to protect my teammates... to keep you safe... I didn't, I got over my head in the fight, and you got hurt and killed because of it..."

Ryouichi watched Igarashi's eyes cloud over with memory as he shivered. Ryouichi realized that his classmate was thinking about that again. Ryouichi called it that because he wasn't sure exactly what it was, but whenever Igarashi thought about it, the look on his face was unmistakable. All he had been able to gather up until now was that it had something to do with the imminent death of a baby.

"I'm sorry, I guess it wasn't that important after all... you didn't feel much pain right? er... I mean, in the simulation..."

At this point, Ryouichi decided to interject. "This simulation uses electrical impulses to fabricate sensations in the brain. Everything we felt in that virtual world was real, at least to us." He sighed, crossing his arms. "In any case, welcome back, Rikiki. It's great to see you alive again." Ryouichi was genuinely happy. It would have been saddening to lose a longtime friend like Rikiki. Especially since she knows me from... before.

Last edited by Ryouichi Kanue on Sun 07 Dec 2008, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
78/78  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 12:25 pm

It didn't hurt anymore. After struggling against the flow of Ximenez's reiatsu and being incinerated by it, her wounds and aches didn't hurt anymore. In fact, she felt nothing and it reminded her of how she felt when she first died. Her soul left her physical body and was sent to the Soul Society but what happens to souls when they die? She held her breath and let that thought linger for a moment but it was abruptly interrupted by a technician who was busily removing some equipment and machinery from her. Equipment and machinery? That's right; it all came back to her. This was nothing more than just an exercise. Kasahara remembered being told that she would not be able to realize that she was in a simulation but she never thought that those words were to be taken seriously. How was it that Ximenez knew about the simulation while he was in it?

She let out her breath and stepped out of her pod, feeling silly about how she had acted in the pod: fighting with Hikari, acting cold about Rikiki's death, being angry at Takeshi for fleeing and being giddy when he returned. It was stupid of her to have been so caught up over a simulation...

"Glad to see both of you alive."

"Same to you."

"Yeah. Glad guys are okay too." Kasahara responded in a distracted tone. She blindly followed Rikiki and Sakimoto out of the lab but then realize that they were engaging in a serious conversation with one another about what had happened in the simulation. Not wanting to eavesdrop on the two, the tomboy turned the other way and walked in the opposite direction of wherever they were going. She faintly remembered one of the technicians asking Takeshi to stay in the lab and wondered what they were going to discuss. It wasn't any of her business ofcourse but it meant that she would be unable to talk to him right now. Would he still be more lively and talkative than he has been in the past even though the Sigil he was killed by was still out there somewhere?

Kasahara didn't feel like discussing her feelings or anything like that to anyone so she left her classmates to hide away in the nurses office where she had spent most of her time in during the first day of the semester. Once she got there, the brunette found it empty of people. She herself in the nurses chair and collected her thoughts alone...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
1/72  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 1:24 pm

It was black, all black. Everywhere he turned his head, Chiken saw nothing but black and he felt numb. He closed his eyes and tried to focus, to remember what had happened to cause the black and the numbness. He couldn't picture himself standing on the lake of memories' edge, he couldn't see the surface of the lake, he couldn't see the memories. Chiken was ready to panic, he couldn't reach the safety he felt whenever he was in his mental field with Myounahanashi floating nearby. Then, he had a flash of one memory, of him starting to cast refresh onto Zetsumei. Then, like a dam bursting, Chiken was flooded with the memories of what had just happened, and they all came in a state of overload, whirring past before Chiken could focus on them. Six sigils... some garbled talk... laughter... a flash... fire... pain... numbness. All this came at once and it overwhelmed Chiken causing his head to throb and pulse in pain. He felt himself doing something that felt so familiar: falling, falling, falling...

Chiken opened his eyes again, to find himself in the simulation pod. With the sound of decompressing air, the pod swung open and Chiken felt all sorts of different suction cups and wires being removed from himself. He shut his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to relax. The memory of getting into the pod and all of the talk about it was quickly thrust upon him, yet the memories of the ending of the simulation would not come up. Groaning, Chiken sat up and opened his eyes. His head was still throbbing from before, but he found he had full control of his left arm again without it even being stiff. He looked around to see his other classmates getting up from their pods and most of them gawking around Rikiki before she followed Igarashi out of the classroom. Standing up, Chiken stretched out, glad to be out of the pod. He quickly reached over to a nearby silver tray and picked up his watch. He could remember them forcibly removing it from him before going into the pod, something about interference or something. It seemed familiar about those pods and his watch, like they've done it before, but Chiken had no memory of them doing something like that before...

Then Chiken's stomach growled. Loud. He heard Isane-Sensei mention something about the cafeteria and his stomach growled even louder. Sliding his watch back on, Chiken decided he'd try to find the cafeteria, even though he had no clue where to go (as usual). Strolling out of the classroom, he waved to Rikiki as he passed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
52/52  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 2:39 pm

Her lateness, as it was, was fully to blame on herself... or more accurately, an overreaction to the request she had made of her zanpakutou. Onorinowai's latest vision had been exceptionally devastating, and as with the one before it left her dazed even now, hours later, and with a cracked, scattered memory of the information she'd been given... but unlike the first vision, she had passed out shortly after breaking this latest trance, and hadn't awakened until much later, making reaching class on time an impossibility. Perhaps she was asking too much of it... after the two visions before, all she'd gotten was repeats. Attempts to replay those same memories, looking for further clues, had all revealed nothing but the same scattered images she'd seen before, in similar if not the exact same patterns. If she wanted more information, she'd have to ask Onorinowai a different question.

So, with much lecturing from Lieutenant Isane, she'd been redirected here to the laboratory, and to 12th Division's machine and Fourth Seat Shingi, and made to sit and wait, watching the others go through the simulation while being unable to participate herself. Once more, her poor timing proved inconvenient... first in Lieutenant Hisagi's class, where Ximenez had destroyed the training orb, and now again here. The more often it happened, the more frustrated she was becoming... mostly with herself, but also some at fate and whatever else could possibly be held responsible for the repeated inconveniences she'd encountered.

Watching the simulations had been interesting at least. And Fourth Seat Shingi was right, her fellow students were so deeply entranced by the machine that they obviously didn't know it wasn't real, their reactions were much the same as they would be if they were fully awake. And the way some of them had performed - especially Ximenez - continued to bother Midori. She knew he couldn't be trusted, that he was dangerous, but seeing what he could do with that dangerous persona when not held back by Captain Kurotsuchi's seal chilled her to the core.

As the students began to mill around, Midori sighed and stood, dusted off her kimono, then strode across the room towards Duggo, Daisuke, and some of the others. The shocked look on the former's face, even minutes later, still brought a smile to the green-haired young woman's face, and she couldn't hold back her grin as she came closer to the remaining gathering. "Well done, good job," she said simply as she reached her associates and came to a stop, arms crossed behind her back and rocking on her heels slightly, and still grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 2:42 pm

Naomi lay got sucked into the sky. She screamed in pain. She then Woke up in a tube. "I knew it the aliens in the sky wanted me" She looked around and saw Kanue. "He is not good looking why would they want him?" Naomi then realized it was a simulation. She remembered getting inside the pod. She stepped out to see Zetsumei. "That was.... different" she said looking at the boy confuesed. "Listen I hear new voices down the hall do you want to go check out who ever it is?"

OCC: When is experince?OCC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
2790/2790  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 6:12 pm

Brown, Rikiki (ブラウン 力子) +60

'Duggo' (ダッゴ) +99

Kasahara, Maka (笠原 マカ) +145

Kazenosei, Chiken (風の声 知見) +125

Kanue, Ryuichi (感植 龍市) +115

Kijou, Ashibue (鬼女 笳) +125

Kijou, Hikari (鬼女 光) +80

Kokubunji, Daisuke (国分寺 大輔) +75

Mizukin, Anshou (水銀 安椄) +110

Oxen, Naomi (屋専 女臣) +90

Sakimoto, Igarashi (前東 毬羅賜) +145

Takeshi, Satoko (武 賢子) +160

Tenkawa, Junshirou (天川 淳四郎) +100

Yuansuzaku, Midori (優暗朱雀 果取) +42

Zetsumei, Oushou (絶命 王将) +95

If you gained a level (which, I think, everyone did), you know what to do.

(NOTE: Be aware that it costs an additional Level point to unlock your Shikai once all your conditions are met. Think of it as raising it from "Level 0" to "Level 1." )
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
2790/2790  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Sun 07 Dec 2008, 6:34 pm

Also, everyone take a look at your HP bars. :3
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
34/64  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Mon 08 Dec 2008, 1:48 am

Anshou sat up and blinked. He was back in that room, the one he'd been brought into... how long had it been? It felt like he'd spent months in that hot, dank jungle. But none of it had been real. He remembered being warned that he wouldn't realize it was a simulation, but... it was amazing the sort of technology that the Shinigami possessed.

He reached for Shiroganasashi at his side. It had gone well, for the most part, Anshou thought. He'd really gotten a lot stronger. Those training sessions with Zaraki were really paying off.

Anshou stood up. The exercise had left him starving, and it looked like Hikari had left. He looked around for Kage-chan, but couldn't see her in the mass of students and technicians, so he went out the door toward the cafeteria looking for Hikari.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
30/62  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Mon 08 Dec 2008, 7:55 pm

Rikiki was staring down at the floor, trying to think of something to say after trailing off, when Igarashi Spoke again.

"Why are you apologizing? You had no way of knowing that something like that would attack us... I, on the other hand, was supposed to be prepared. I should have been able to protect my teammates... to keep you safe... I didn't, I got over my head in the fight, and you got hurt and killed because of it..."

Once again, Rikiki was taken aback. It was her fault and he was still trying to apologize? This time, though, she could think of nothing to say, Thankfully, Igarashi continued.

"I'm sorry, I guess it wasn't that important after all... you didn't feel much pain right? er... I mean, in the simulation..."

Again, Rikiki could not think of an answer. The pain...? She didn't want to decribe that. She couldn't describe it. And again, she was saved, as Kanue stepped around the corner.

"This simulation uses electrical impulses to fabricate sensations in the brain. Everything we felt in that virtual world was real, at least to us.""In any case, welcome back, Rikiki. It's great to see you alive again."

"Ah! Canoe!" Rikiki chirped, voice cracking with relief. She quickly fumbled up a response to Kanue to avoid answering, "Jeez, Canoe, do you have to make it sound that bad? Anyway, I have to go.. somewhere now okay Iggy? Bye!"

And thus, Rikiki took off, to avoid further embarressment and to try and pin together her thought, which were sent awry by that confusing Igarashi. She didn't get what this awkward feeling was...

(Hahahaha I'm going to look at this post in the morning and hate it, I bet.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Mon 08 Dec 2008, 8:19 pm

Duggo shook off his confusion and blinked in the sudden glare of the laboratory.

"Whoah", he said aloud, to no-one in particular, "I know Kung Fu." One of the attendants snickered at the joke as he passed by.

Duggo was hungry, sure, but more than that, he had a burning curiosity. In his prior life, he had lived and breathed and truly believed in the ethos of "Live Fast, Die Young, And Leave A Good-Looking Corpse". True to his nature, he had done all that. Now, in Soul Society, he had a dawning awareness that the stakes were higher. "Dead" wasn't just "dead" any more. Duggo wanted very much to live, such as it was, being dead and all.

Further, he had come to trust and be trusted. This was completely alien to him... and not unwelcome. How had he ever thought he could do everything all by his lonesome? Always faster and louder, never looking back, never more than the briefest of alliances before somebody hit the wall in a blaze of glory...

Duggo had come face-to-face with The Big Question: "Who Am I?"

Clearly, he needed to spend some more time in the bayou of his mind. He found a quiet place not far from his dorm, laid "Lucille" across his lap, and began to meditate.

The rain began.

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
0/50  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 12:17 am

Quote :
"This simulation uses electrical impulses to fabricate sensations in the brain. Everything we felt in that virtual world was real, at least to us.""In any case, welcome back, Rikiki. It's great to see you alive again."

Igarashi became a tad surprised and annoyed that someone had entered their conversation, mostly because it surely meant that someone had been listening what had been said before, which was just plain embarrassing. On the other hand though, he was rather glad his stupid exchange had been interrupted, he was just making a fool of himself even more at that point. He didn't really pay much attention to what Kanue said, he wondered instead why he had barged in their conversation like that....

Quote :
"Jeez, Canoe, do you have to make it sound that bad? Anyway, I have to go.. somewhere now okay Iggy? Bye!"

"Huh?... oh yeah, bye..." Igarashi barely managed to reply, as Rikiki quickly walked away, almost as if she way running away from Kanue... or him. Igarashi scratched his head again, What was that all about...? He really had no idea why Rikiki would walk away like that, though he now was wondering why was he feeling so ashamed of himself when he was talking to her... again, he barely knew her. Her, and the rest of the class. Why was he feeling so ashamed for something that happened in a stupid simulation? He wondered if it had something to do with that eerily familiar feeling he felt when Rikiki died... yeah, that must be it... Igarashi told himself inside his mind, even though he wasn't sure what that feeling was from either.

"Er... well then, I guess I should go and eat something... that exercise left me tired..." Igarashi spoke at Kanue, without exactly turning to look at him, he was still distracted by his thoughts. That was happening a lot to him lately, it was starting to become annoying actually. Still, he just probably needed some rest... and food, so his excuse to walk away from Kanue wasn't exactly an excuse. And so, Igarashi started to walk towards the Cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 4:27 am

Naomi Waited for a response from Zetsuemei but it never came. "When you get a chance come find me. She went out of the room and down the hall. I know I heard voices. she thought she walked down the hall to hear music from the class room. She walked in to see a giant bull. [color=red]Holy fuck! Naomi screamed. A bull. She then relaized he was a student. Right she said pretending to know. She then spoke once again. I am Naomi Oxen, who wants to share their name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
55/66  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 9:41 am

(ooc: Naomi references seeing Kazu, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post in this thread. If I am not then please delete my message, otherwise, I will assume I am allowed to speak to Naomi! But I must point out, that Kazu usually only has his Daansu Paatei's in the poor district of the soul society not in classrooms, however, he could easily be listening to music!).

"A HUMAN!" Kazu screams back, and then laughs. "Don't worry, I'm pleased to meet you! My name is Kazu! What's yours?! I was just picking out tracks for Next Week's Kazu and Shiba Karaoke-Fireworks Weekly Spectacular!" He paused, "Though the Shiba clan likes to put their name first. We really need to work that out."

(edit: yes, I do realize how strange it is for Kazu to be using musical electronics like iPods and CD players. It should be surprising and strange to anyone who's never seen musical electronics before, although they have seen soul reaper beepers and other stuff before, so it's not like the seireitei hasn't seen or heard of electronics ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:
76/76  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 3:31 pm

"Er... well then, I guess I should go and eat something... that exercise left me tired..."

Ryouichi smiled at Igarashi's words. "I know what you mean." he agreed, chuckling a bit, "I feel like I haven't eaten in days!" This was a lie, of course. Ryouichi rarely, if ever, found himself hungry. It must have been something about his metabolism. "Mind if I join you?"

In fact, Ryouichi was asking to dine with Iga for different reasons entirely, but he gave nothing away.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
0/50  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 3:56 pm

Igarashi stopped walking as soon as he heard Kanue's request, and sighed a bit. He was not exactly feeling in the mood to talk with someone right now, and there was still something about Ryouichi Kanue that didn't quite sit well with Igarashi. Then again, he had varely spoke to the blond boy in the two weeks of classes so far. And also, maybe talking with someone could help clear his mind.

"Sure." Igarashi responded in a rather dry tone, not bothering to turn around, simply waiting there so Kanue could catch up and both could get into the Cafeteria. Igarashi hoped he would not regret doing this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
48/48  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 4:03 pm

Noting bitterly that nobody seemed to care about the fact that the simulation had showed that if they went out into the real world many of them would die, Junshirou trudged off down the corridor.

He decided to go to the cafeteria a different way today, so he separated from the throng of pupils making their way down the corridor, turned left into an empty classroom, opened the window, and climbed out. He scaled a nearby tree, and sat on the highest branch he could safely rest his weight on.

He examined the grounds from his perch. After being here for three years, he still hadn't worked out all the little passageways, alleys, and streets that led to buildings that had who knew what purpose. The place was a maze. He'd managed to remember quite a lot so far, but even so, it was only really scratching the surface. How long must it have taken to build all this?, he wondered. The answer to that question had probably come up in one of Isane-sensei's lessons at some point over the past two weeks, but to be honest, he couldn't remember any of them.

He sighed. He had to get stronger... there was no way around that. He couldn't die now. Not when so many had already been sacrificed. He was having a hard time making any real friends here, too... not the kind he needed, anyway. Not the kind of friend who would lay their life on the line for you, and who you would lay your life on the line for. Not the kind of friend that Kazuya was.

Ahh, he was getting nostalgic again. He hated it when he got nostalgic... it prevented him from focusing completely on the future, and on what he needed to do. Plus, it always brought back memories of the pain... the scars on his shoulder, on his thigh, on his back. He'd managed to keep them hidden from all of his classmates so far, but he couldn't do so forever. And questions would be asked when they were revealed; questions that he couldn't answer without putting himself in jeopardy.

He tilted his head skywards. A cloud went past, that looked like a vaguely symmetrical large lumpy thing. Of course, to other people, it would be a butterfly, or a really compact car, or a crudely drawn Venn diagram. But to Junshirou, it looked like a vaguely symmetrical large lumpy cloud thing.

For some reason, he was reminded of Ashibue. She'd done okay during the simulation from what he had seen, but she was in the group with Rikiki... he wondered what was going through her head right now. They'd all thought that Rikiki had been lost forever. Hopefully she wouldn't handle it too badly... she had a lot of potential, if she could exploit it properly. Most people had a lot of potential, but some had more than others, and he was definitely keeping an eye on Ashibue's kidou talents.

Igarashi would probably still have some residual guilt from seeing Rikiki "die", as well... perhaps it would be good to start being a little more open with him in order to gain his trust and bring him up to his full potential. Igarashi had the potential to be a valuable ally, after all.

It would probably be best to head over to the cafeteria before he became conspicuous in his absence, he thought. He climbed down the tree, one branch at a time, making a careful mental note of where each branch was and where this linked in to the mental map he had of the complex, then took a shortcut through a courtyard to get to the cafeteria, where he joined the remnants of the queue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:
76/76  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 6:56 pm

"Sure."

With Igarashi's acquiescence, the two began heading toward the cafeteria.

The silence on the way there was heavy and oppressive. It felt as if unspoken words that hung in the space between the two classmates would at any moment threaten to shatter the fragile peace.

Igarashi looked extremely uncomfortable.

Ryouichi thought that the silence was wonderful.

Despite the discomfort, neither said so much as a word, and they trudged through the cafeteria crowds to get their lunch. Igarashi was more or less staggering through the queue in a daze, not seeming to care what he piled onto his plate. To keep up the illusion of being hungry, Ryouichi made a small salad. Not that he had any intention of eating. On a whim Ryouichi decided to get a cup of tea rather than his usual water.

After wandering around to look for unoccupied seats for a few minutes, Igarashi and Ryouichi finally sat down at a secluded table in the corner and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)

Stats:
HP:
1/72  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Tue 09 Dec 2008, 9:34 pm

"Why is this school such a maze?" Chiken found himself asking that question everyday as he tried to travel between classes. Even though he was meeting with Myounahanashi in his dreams every night to sort his memories of that day, he could still never remember the way to the cafeteria or to his classes. It never frustrated him though, unless he was really starving. Unfortunately, he was really starving right now. This had started to put him into a bad mood, along with the throbbing headache (oddly enough, when he felt his forehead, he could swear there was an odd lump, like he had actually run into something) and the fact that he still couldn't remember the simulation's end. He just kept walking blindly down hallways, hoping to find the cafeteria before he went insane.

As he was walking, he was watching his surroundings like a hawk for the chance to see any sort of food. As he was walking through one of the hallways, he looked outside to see two students fighting while some others watched. The fighters were an average height guy who had some silvery-white hair and a smaller girl who seemed almost innocent rushing it out in a battle of speed. Chiken stared for a second, noticing some massive body laying on the ground nearby. Shrugging, he continued onwards: a fight in this school isn't uncommon to see.

After a few more minutes of mindless wandering, Chiken found himself in front of classroom 3-A, his homeroom he was supposed to report to after eating. He sighed, it was just his luck to find the place he needed to go to later before finding the place he needed to go to now. He peeked in, wondering if any of his classmates or Isane-Sensei were there, but not a single person was inside the room. As he walked out of the classroom, he heard a crash from a classroom nearby. Looking across the hall, he saw the same students from the fight in the classroom, looking at the guy from the fight who had fallen over. It was a few seconds after Chiken looked through the door frame straight at the class before he noticed the door had been knocked down and was lying on the ground. Intrigued, Chiken took a deep breath in through his nose. As he inhaled, he caught the faintest whiff of roasted beef and the other such foods from the cafeteria. Salivating, Chiken sniffed again and pinpointed the smell as coming from down a nearby hallway. Following his nose, Chiken set off once again.

Chiken's nose didn't lead him wrong, he followed the smell for two hallways until he noticed the cafeteria doors at the hall's end. With a small spring in his step, Chiken hurried to the cafeteria and got in line for food. He later emerged with a mountain of food on his tray. Spotting Kanue and Igara at a table in the corner, Chiken made a beeline for them.

Once he arrived at the table, he set his tray down and nodded to them. "Is it just me, or does it feel like it was forever since we ate?" Chiken asked, laughing. His bad mood quickly vanished when Chiken got his mound of food, excited to eat. He sat down and unceremoniously dug into the mountain of food, ignoring any and all vibes given off by Kanue and Igara.

Last edited by Chiken Kazenosei on Tue 09 Dec 2008, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar. Also, to add a pun. :P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
62/62  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 4:26 am

Ashibue sat up, blinking and clutching her zanpakutou.

That's right, she said to herself. It wasn't... it was... it was all just...

She took a deep breath.

Was that... really me in there...? Ashibue couldn't imagine how she could have reacted so... violently. Even if her sister was in danger... it wasn't like her.

She glanced down at her sword. It's this thing, was her first reaction. It's this thing that made me like that... What on earth is this turning me into? She thought back to the first time she saw Yorushira's deep, crystalline blue form soaring through the night sky of her dreamscape. It had seemed so peaceful, and yet...

Forgetting about everyone else for a moment, even An-chan and Onee-chan, Ashibue jumped up from her spot and went straight for her room, holding Yorushira tight against her chest. After a few steps out of the training hall, she broke into a full run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
0/50  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 1:30 pm

Igarashi had been uncomfortable the whole time he had been with Kanue, despite his insistence, the blond boy was saying nothing to him. This was good for Igarashi at first, but you know something if off when someone asks you to hang around and they say nothing well past after 10 minutes. The red head didn't like Kanue much before, and this situation was not helping. Heck, Igarashi accepted because it would help him to ease his thoughts, but Kanue's silence was only making it worse. Yet, Igarashi would not break the silence just because he didn't like it, Kanue wanted it that way? fine. Two could play the same game.

Quote :
"Is it just me, or does it feel like it was forever since we ate?"

Igarashi would have never though he would feel so refreshed by having someone else appear at that moment. Igarashi nodded back at chicken, almost smiling, but not quite; "Maybe it all just happened in our minds, but I did feel some hunger as well." Igarashi didn't mean his words completely, but anything to break the current tension was welcome. And now that he was reminded of food, Igarashi finally paid attention to his plate, and saw he had picked up a very weird assortment of food, some of which he didn't even like. Still, food was food, and it was probably better if he eat something now that he was there anyway, in order to prevent getting tired later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Funui Shingi
4th Seat, 12th Division

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 1:56 pm

"Yes, yes, come with me, please," Funui motioned Satoko away from the rest of the group and the technicians still maintaining the pods and compiling data.

"I'm guessing from your abnormal brainwave pattern and your elevated heart rate that this monster came from you?" A nearby monitor brought up a blurry picture of Sigil.

"To put it plainly, we've never seen a Hollow like this before in all the history of Soul Society." He pointed to its face. "Take a close look, here. This Hollow isn't wearing a mask. But it's not like an Arrancar that's torn off its mask, more like... its mask is its face. That's probably the best way I can describe it...," Funui trailed off.

"After you slew this Hollow, the YumeTek system malfunctioned, and we have no record of anything else that occured thereafter in the simulation." He pushed his glasses up onto his nose and sighed. "We could have probably kept going, but Lieutenant Kotetsu made us shut it down and bring you all out. So... anything you could tell us about this Hollow and what happened in there would be appreciated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:
76/76  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 2:02 pm

Ryouichi spooned some sugar into his tea and began to stir, slowly and deliberately. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six... He was counting the moments until Chiken's untimely and unexpected arrival. Ryouichi almost wished that Chiken had just stayed away, but it was possible that his presence would actually fit right into the plan.

Seven. Eight. Nine. Te-

"Is it just me, or does it feel like it was forever since we ate?"

Ryouichi set the spoon aside and began to smile, staring into the dark, swirling surface of his tea. Right on time.

"Maybe it all just happened in our minds, but I did feel some hunger as well."

Ryouichi made a noncommittal noise and began to drink his tea. He had thought that Igarashi would begin to relax as he focused on his food, but that didn't seem to be happening. It was possible that Chiken would be able to get the red-haired boy to loosen up a bit. He would wait a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
78/78  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 2:33 pm

Kasahara spent her time fiddling around with a roll of bandages to pass the time while she stayed in the nurse's office. She sorted out her thoughts after sitting alone in the room but now she was just idling around. The brunette stared down at the object in her hands and began to daydream a little, thinking about a certain someone whom she helped bandage up for knocking his fists into a tree. Without anyone around her, Kasahara didn't fear that anyone would hear her as she sighed wistfully. Was it because of what she was thinking about? Or was it because she felt useless when idling? She didn't want to think about it too much.

After getting up from the nurse's desk and leaving the office, she aimlessly walked down the halls of the academy. Her hand subconsciously raised up to her midsection and flattened itself against her middle. It didn't hurt or ache; she just was remembering what had happened when she was left alone to fight Sigil. She managed to stay alive but couldn't do anything to the Sigil that would merit her being a strong fighter. She needed to be stronger..

She needed to be just like him.

Unknowningly, she stopped right in front of the class next door to hers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)

Stats:
HP:
1/72  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 3:03 pm

As usual, the food was disappearing from Chiken's plate abnormally fast. A sizable had already gone before Igarashi replied. "Maybe it all just happened in our minds, but I did feel some hunger as well."

Chiken shrugged, not really noticing the noncommittal grunt from Kanue. "Well, I guess that's true but..." Then, Chiken let out a chuckle, which escalated into a hearty laugh. "Then again, when am I not hungry?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
0/50  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 3:12 pm

Igarashi chuckled a bit at Chiken's response, he had a few meals with him before, and yes, it was true that he always seemed to be hungry. Even though Igarashi didn't talk all that much with Chiken, he found him amusing, and he was certainly helping with distracting his mind. Not enough to talk back though, because he was now finishing his plate, and would soon plan to leave again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
5/62  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 5:23 pm

This was taking to long. Takeshi wanted to leave, he had wanted to get up and follow Kasahara, he felt he should talk to her. He wanted to follow Igarashi; he wanted to even talk to Rikiki if it meant doing something. Slowly the minutes crawled by, Takeshi sat there, without anything to do to keep himself occupied, staring off into space. Nothing was on his mind, he couldn't distract himself with thoughts for some reason, and he felt mentally exhausted at the moment, so he let his mind rest and waited. This was at first, after only a few moments thoughts crept back into Takeshi's mind, thoughts of the simulation, and ideas of what he had done in the simulation. He had killed Sigil, his killer; he had conquered his own death. And here was again to learn that it had not been Sigil. However he felt no different, he had still succeeded in something, and he had killed it, why should he be ashamed of that?

"Yes, yes, come with me, please," Takeshi blinked at the man, he didn't know his name, he didn't quite recall who he was, but reasoning told him that he had been there at the start of the simulation, and that he had to have something important to say. Brushing his thoughts off Takeshi followed the scientist where he led him, stopping where he stopped and listening to what he said.
"I'm guessing from your abnormal brainwave pattern and your elevated heart rate that this monster came from you?" At first Takeshi was confused, but then the monitor showed it, the picture of Sigil. It was odd, to see it there, he had read a book on Hollows searching for information on it before, but had found nothing. Mildly confused, Takeshi was reminded of the man's explanation about the simulator, and how it could possibly bring up one's memories. Then it made sense, so he supposed Sigil could have come from his subconscious.

"To put it plainly, we've never seen a Hollow like this before in all the history of Soul Society." He pointed to its face. "Take a close look, here. This Hollow isn't wearing a mask. But it's not like an Arrancar that's torn off its mask, more like... its mask is its face. That's probably the best way I can describe it...,"
"That... What?" Takeshi thought, slightly confused, it made no sense that a Hollow could exist with a mask for its face, but evidently one did. "But the mask covers the face of who it was before, if the Hollow has no face underneath it's mask, was it every anyone before? Shit, I should just listen"
"After you slew this Hollow, the YumeTek system malfunctioned, and we have no record of anything else that occurred thereafter in the simulation." He pushed his glasses up onto his nose and sighed. "We could have probably kept going, but Lieutenant Kotetsu made us shut it down and bring you all out. So... anything you could tell us about this Hollow and what happened in there would be appreciated."

"..." Takeshi sat silently for a moment, staring into the eyes of Sigil's picture displayed on the glowing monitor, meeting it's devilish glare. He hated it, he knew that much, but what did he really know about Sigil? "You lost us directly after Sigil died? Then... You didn't see it when the other six showed up." Takeshi knew they hadn't, and probably didn't sound like he was asking a real question in the least. "Right, about Sigil", Takeshi sighed, he didnít want to think about that right now. "There's not much I can tell you, but I met it before. Not exactly a friendly relationship though, it's what put me here. Sigil's who killed me, and gave me this decorative going away gift", Takeshi indicated towards his scar, not bothering to point out a few others on him, "He cut me in half after chasing me a few blocks, he also gave me a nasty hit on the head that resulted in a less terrific memory." Takeshi sighed again, trying to think of more details, "It was always strange, that even though I had never seen Sigil before, I kind of recognized it when it killed me, that was always odd. And... Sigil had a great force of reiatsu, it felt almost overpowering. And he could perform this laser beam attack -I think it was Kidou- where he would blast one of us with it and they couldn't move."

"Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but I do have a question for you; were can I find Captain Kurotsuchi? I've got something to ask him"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Funui Shingi
4th Seat, 12th Division

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Wed 10 Dec 2008, 6:47 pm

"The Captain?" Shingi raised an eyebrow. "What on earth do you need to see the Captain for? It's not easy to get an audience with a Captain, you know. And Captain Kurotsuchi tends to be rather... peculiar about whom he does and doesn't speak with."

He shrugged. "Perhaps you'd do better to ask your classmate, Mr. Ximenez. Lately, the Captain's been rather difficult to pin down; he's been spending all his time poring over his new protege." Shingi laughed a little. "Frankly those of us in the Twelfth are getting a bit jealous. Most of the day-to-day activities of my Division are handled by Lieutenant Kurotsuchi or delegated to myself or Sixth Seat Ryoukusou. Is there something I can assist you with?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 2
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next