Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 4:37 pm

Satoko entered the room with a upset look plainly worn on his face, although there was a lot of anger in this one, unlikely when he had been upset with Kasahara earlier, and had simply been hurt. Wait, Kasahara had looked down upon me too, why am I only angry with this fellow? It must have been his tone, and the maleavont look about him... Yeah, that was it*, Satoko was conversing to himself in his thoughts again, glad to finally recluse to them again. Suddenly he heard Kasahara's voice, it sounded slightly troubled.

"Takeshi!" She hissed out his name in a harsh whisper to draw his attention. "Come here."

Satoko drew nearer to Kasahara, his voice once again raspy from talking so much, so he decided not to ask her why, only do as she asked.** Standing next to her, he raised an eyebrow so as to indicate his slight confusion towards her calling him over, seriously, he did kinda want to be left alone, but he liked this more.***

*That's not it.

**That's not why he obeyed her without question >:3

***If you can't figure it out from the above too you're as densely socially inept as Satoko.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 4:49 pm

As soon as Takeshi was within arm's length, she grabbed at his bloodied sleeve. Kasahara made sure as to not grab his hands directly, knowing that that was probably where the injuries were. "Stand still." she said firmly to the boy. It was not a request; it was an order.

The brunette gently pulled the edge of the sleeve up to find Takeshi's bloodied hands. She expected to find pieces of bark and splinters embedded in the flesh, but, to her surprise, the cuts and scrapes on his knuckles were cleaned. It relieved her that the boy in front of her had enough sense to clean the wounds. Kasahara grabbed the other sleeve and repeated her actions, finding the same thing. Cleaned wounds that were left open.

Without word, she got up from her chair and dragged Takeshi out of the room by his dirty sleeves. She didn't care if Takeshi would put up a fight or if the other students stared. They were heading to the nurse's office whether the scarred boy liked it or not.

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Wed 21 May 2008, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling.)
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 4:54 pm

"Ummmm, okay then." Again, really? This was the second time that Takeshi had been dragged off by Kasahara when he was trying to strike up a conversation. Chirst, it would seem those two are inseparable. Guess I better find someone else to talk to. I don't want go after them, it would be pointless. Kaito sighed a long, heavy sigh. "God, I fail at human interaction!" he let out a bit louder than he had hoped.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 5:18 pm

Rikiki listened to Satoko have a small confrontation with... Kanue? She had never known Kanue to be an aggravating person...

"Or, you're stupid." Uzumaki muttered, and she screwed it in tighter.

She went around the corner to see Kasahara dragging around Satoko, and Uzumaki burst out laughing.
"What?" She snapped at her sword, which replied, "You mean you actually can't tell?!? Look at his face!"

Getting severly angry at her sword, she unsheathed it, drilled it inyo a wall, and went back to class.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 5:31 pm

Ryouichi grinned as the two passed by him. "Oh!" he said, faking surprise, "Kasahara-san, you're going to help him with his wounds? That's so sweet of you!" Then, with his eyes twinkling, Ryouichi took a few steps back, so that he was standing in the classroom doorway where Rikki had just passed through. Once he passed the threshold, he smirked, the mirth even more obvious in his eyes. "And...," he said, closing the door halfway, "You two make such a cute couple!" With a maddening grin on his face, Ryouichi immediately slammed the door shut and jammed the handle with a chair*. "Be sure to have some fun in the nurse's station, you two!" he positively sang.

*The chair has jammed the handle in such a way that it cannot be opened from the outside.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 5:39 pm

"Oh well, guess I better get back into class to make sure that I don't miss anything." Kaito began the walk of shame back to the room with, yet another, failed attempt at a conversation. "I guess I could talk to Ryouichi again. He was a rather interesting person. Yeah, I think I'll-" Bam! The door is slammed right into Kaito's face as he is hurled to the floor. Startled, he got up, instinctively holding his nose. "What the fuck was that?!" He yelled. Well, looks as though I should follow them to the nurse's office. "Hey! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 5:43 pm

Rikiki stared at Kanue oddly. Kanue had done this kind of thing a lot... but thinking about it...

'He's a jerk?'

She cringed. Even though rooms, stuck in a wall,she could Uzumaki's comments, and Uzumaki could see her thoughts.

'Of course, it's the kind of thing YOU would do too, doesn't that make YOU a jerk?'
"Shaddup..." she muttered, and went up to Kanue.

"Hey Canoe... Ummm... Err..." she mumbled, unable to speak, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 5:46 pm

Ryouichi edged towards the window, ready to dive out in case Satoko and Kasahara decided they wanted to break the door down.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 5:59 pm

Satoko had no objection when Kasahara had dragged him out, assuming this was normal behavior, which it was, for it was only expressing concern for a wounded man. Takeshi had remained calm and had made only a few stumbling steps as he was being dragged behind Kasahara, when he heard a door slam and Kanue's spiteful taunting, along with the yelps of a boy he had seen earlier. He listened calmly to Kanue's taunting, helping Kaito up as he did. Upon hearing Kanue stop talking, he spoke calmly, "Are you finished you pompous ass pretty boy? Good, because I'm coming in". With that Satoko took off the down the hallway, beckoning the other two to follow him, whether they did or not, Kanue was in for a beating.

A mere few minutes later, Takeshi leapt upwards through the window he had climbed in to speak to Kasahara earlier. Tackling over Ryouichi,
"You obviously fancy yourself better then me, prove it" Satoko remarked coldly, aiming one of his bloody knuckles in a punch towards Kanue.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:05 pm

Kaito trailed slightly behind Takeshi. Where he was going, who knew. Did Kaito want to know, not really? He was aware that he would see something interesting if he followed him though. After climbing up the window behind him, he stepped into the class room. To his amazement, Takeshi had began a bought with Ryouichi. Kaito had no objection. Although he was rather impressed with Ryouichi's way of dealing with things he wanted to see him in action. He also was not too pleased with the blood trickling down his noes. A few wipes and it had become a faded memory. Now I'll just sit back, and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:08 pm

Rikiki laughed, rolling on the floor. Seeing Kanue get stuck up the butt with one of his jokes had her in hysterics. This sort of thing had happened before, and a small part of her mind argued that this laughter was probably brought about by Uzumaki's inflence, but it was a very small piece of her mind.

Uzumaki unscrewed itself and flew back to her sheath. Apparently he wanted to watch this fight just as much as Rikiki did.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:15 pm

Kasahara, although Takeshi asked her and the other boy to follow, decided not to step outside. Instead, the brunette walked past Sakimoto and Naomi to get to the nurse's office. She didn't ignore the couple; the scene was certainly taken note of and will be discussed later when she get to speak with Naomi again. Once she had arrived at the office, she let herself in and took a roll of bandages from the first aid kit. Kasahara paused briefly before pocketing a few band-aids and gauze as well. Seeing that most injuries happen around her, the girl thought she might as well be a walking first-aid kit.

She knew that Takeshi was going to return to the classroom through the window. It was the most logical thing to do and Kasahara believed that the scarred boy was intelligent enough to figure that out. She would've followed but there was a reason why they left the room in the first place... and there was the fact that she wasn't skilled in climbing at all. With the supplies pocketed, she stepped back out into the hall, walked down the hall way again, and stood infront of the classroom's door.

It was to no surprise that there were angry voices behind that door. She stood close by and gave the door a swift kick. It wasn't hard enough to knock it down, but it did produce a loud bang to let them know she wanted to get back in.

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Wed 21 May 2008, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:20 pm

Junshirou, sensing that a fight was going on from what he could overhear, pulled out his notebook and started scribbling down some notes. He felt slightly bad that his newfound acquaintance was being attacked, but there were a lot of people around to intervene if things got too serious, and besides, this was a chance to profile Takeshi's seeming anger problems.

Hearing the loud bang from Kasahara kicking the door, he made a mental note that perhaps he ought to talk to her at some point. He decided to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:31 pm

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
A mere few minutes later, Takeshi leapt upwards through the window he had climbed in to speak to Kasahara earlier. Tackling over Ryouichi,
"You obviously fancy yourself better then me, prove it" Satoko remarked coldly, aiming one of his bloody knuckles in a punch towards Kanue.

Just barely catching Satoko's right wrist with his own hand, Ryouichi's body shook slightly. Then he noticed something that he hadn't at first. Satoko's hands were bloody. Suddenly, Ryouichi seized Satoko's arm in a tighter grip, pressing down hard on the pressure points in the boy's wrist, his eyes burning with anger. "Don't soil me," Ryouichi hissed, his voice so soft that only Satoko could hear it, "with your unworthy blood, Satoko-kun!" he finished, brutally slamming his knee into the boy's solar plexus.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:34 pm

Chiken was absorbed in the fight, when he heard the pounding on the door. He found that more curious than fighting, because he didn't know who was behind the door. He walked over, removed the chair, and opened the door to see the Kasahara girl who's name he had heard before. He noticed the first-aid supplies in her hands and nodded at her. "Good thinking, that. This is sure to get one injured, and require close examination and aid." He stood aside to let the girl enter, turning back to the fight just in time to see the blow on Takeshi. "Oh my." was all he said about it.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:35 pm

"Jesus Christ!" Kaito jumped to his feet, racing towards the two fighters. "Do you realize how fucking stupid you guys are being? You two are not enemies!" Kaito grabbed Takeshi's arm as to not let him fall. "This is senseless violence and nothing more!" Kaito starred angrily at Ryouichi. "You know there was no reason to hurt him like that!"
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:51 pm

Before she could even step into the room, Kasahara watched as Takeshi is about to receive a hard blow to the stomach. She frowned deeply and looked away from the fighting scene. Kasahara found the chair that was holding the door shut and took a seat. There was very little she could do for Takeshi was he was fighting. Wondering if the other boy had climbed through the window as well, she looked for him in the class. Once she found him, she noticed that he had smeared blood underneath his nose. Did something happen? She faintly remembered him giving a yelp behind them after they were locked out.

Unfortunately, she couldn't do anything for him either. He was trying to stop the two from causing anymore harm and violence. It was starting to annoy her a little. Instead of getting up and joining Takeshi in his fight with the boy who started this, she turned to the boy who let her in. What was his name?

"Thanks for letting me in..." She paused abruptly, not knowing what his name was.

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Wed 21 May 2008, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:55 pm

"Chiken." He said, smiling. "I think we may need more that what you got with all of this. I'll go fetch more supplies." And with that, he sped off to the nurse's office. 'This fight it so... interesting.'

Last edited by Chiken Kazenosei on Wed 21 May 2008, 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 6:56 pm

Satoko pushed Kaito aside, taking no more heed to the class who's eyes had been troubling him only this very morning, Satoko was about to change. Upon hearing that comment about his blood, Takeshi had not been enraged, to his suprise he experienced something much different, motivation. He had never had a real need to suceed, no reason to want to win, but now it was different. "Fine, Kaito, I will not stain you with my own blood, but yours in place", Satoko gasped slightly after talking, Kaito's attack had knocked the wind out of him. "And what did I tell you about calling me lesser then you? We'll have none of that!". With these words, Satoko whipped the nearest chair off the floor, slashing it across Ryouichi's face. Takeshi set the chair down.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 7:37 pm

The chair came at Ryouichi in slow motion. He tried to dodge to the side, but he was a few seconds too late. The entire room heard a terrible wet popping sound as Ryouichi's shoulder was wrenched from it's socket.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 7:59 pm

Kaito, having just been thrown to the floor by the person he stood up for, no longer cared about right or wrong, he just wanted it to stop. He glared at Takeshi before running over to the aid of Ryouichi. "Shit, It looks like a dislocated shoulder. Ryouichi, hold still. This is going to hurt. Try not to think about it." Kaito didn't plan on waiting for any argument from Ryouichi. He Gripped his shoulder and with a quick turn and a little force, the arm snapped back into place. "Okay, we're going to need some sort of holster to keep this arm in. The shoulder is weak and we don't want to cause further harm." Kaito scanned the room, seeing Kasahara with a handful of medical supplies. "Kasahara, do you have a sling, or maybe a splint?"
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 8:31 pm

Chiken, remembering his mapping of the school he did earlier, found the nurse's office quickly and started looking for the other supplies that could be needed. He found a few things, but not one of the bigger things that would've been of use. He'd have to make due, he figured, something he was good at.

Last edited by Chiken Kazenosei on Wed 21 May 2008, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Making it make sense with later posts))
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 8:36 pm

Kasahara shook her head. "Honestly, all I have are bandages, band-aids, and gauze. I was preparing for cuts and scrapes, but not dislocated shoulders."

Her gaze went from the helpful boy to the one who had locked them out of the classroom. The expression on her face was passive. She neither frowned nor smiled at the boy. "Even though I have reasons not to, I would help you if I could..." Kasahara, although she disliked the boy for various reasons, felt that she should not hold a grudge against him. They were all heading towards the same goal and will have to rely on each other in the long run.

She placed the roll of bandages on the closest desk and began emptying her pockets. Her words were true. Upon the desk, aside from the roll of bandages, were a couple of band-aids and some gauze. None of the objects she had would truly aid the boy with a dislocated shoulder. "Chiken left for the nurses office. He said he would gather more supplies. Maybe he'll grab a sling for you."

Kasahara picked up a piece of gauze and held it out to the boy with blood smeared on the bottom of his nose. "You can use this if it bleeds again. Like a tissue." She squints a little, examining his nose while sitting across the room. It was a little swollen, but otherwise looked normal. That means that it didn't need to be treated.* "Looks like you just need ice on that to minimize the swelling.."

She looked to the last injured boy, Takeshi. Considering that the scarred boy took a blow to the chest, she figured that it'd be easier if she walked over there instead of having him come to her. Kasahara got up and took the roll of bandages with her as she approached Takeshi. The girl gently pushed him into sitting in a chair. "Just sit there."

It was another order, not a request.

*I'm assuming that his nose is not horrible disfigured that it has to be broken and reset.

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Wed 21 May 2008, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 8:37 pm

All this disorder acted as a tonic to Duggo's soul. In a flash, boredom was replaced with intense interest. His eyes glittered as tempers flared and furniture was abused. The cracking of joints and the warm, wet thud of impact had him instantly transfixed Instinctively, his hand went to his pocket for coins with which to place a wager on the outcome, but the fight was over almost before it began. Visibly disappointed, Duggo slouched yet again into the pair of chairs that he had come to think of as "his".
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 8:48 pm

Chiken had just come back into the room when he heard a call for a sling. Frowning because that was one main thing he couldn't find, he called back, "No slings, but something that'll work! Medicinal tape!" Chiken took out the tape and unrolled it, folding and tucking it in many places to quickly form a makeshift sling. He walked over to Kanue and started fitting it on him, pulling it in certain places to tighten and loosen it. While doing so he addressed the man he was putting the sling on, (He thought he picked up something about being called canoe from Rikiki, but that was unreliable with her weird nicknames for everyone) "This ought to hold well for the short term until it can get better looked at." He lightly poked and felt the shoulder to check it. "Only seems to be a minor dislocation, and it must've gone back in clean seeing as you're not out cold now."
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 4:10 am

Rikiki, having watched the fight end, went over to Kanoe and poked his shoulder lightly.

"Seeeeee Canoe? That why you don't get in fights like that!"

Uzumaki glowed like fire, and Rikiki's eyes went slighly... pink? With a very twisted look on her face, she slapped Kanue's shoulder, and walked out of the room oddly.*

Imagine someone walking out of a room, while simultaneously trying to stay in the room.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:00 am

{Ugh, I felt so dishonorable for using the chair. What a cheap shot, I should have just kicked him... Bugger, I couldn't even sleep last night because I didn't get a chance to fix it before my mother forced me off.}

Satoko grimaced when he heard the crack, he hadn't wished to cause that much damage, he only wished to knock him down, and using the chair had purely come on impulse to win. With the fight over, Satoko paid more heed to the pain he was feeling his chest, he coughed a bit. Satoko's hands ached, a horid bloody tear in his knuckles disfiguring them. His throat burned from speaking so much, he was likely to lose his voise if he kept up talking. Then there was his chest, which hurt even more then his bloody hands, he was having trouble breathing, and swinging the chair moments ago didn't help. The force he had used had cause him more pain.

He glanced infront of him to see Kasahara, she was saying something, he couldn't make out what. Deciding that he had better sit down, regardless of what she was acting, he sat in the seat that he had hit Ryouichi with moments ago. coughing again, his blood splatered from his mouth. He looked up at Kasahara, pain obviously showing in his eyes, pain; and regret. Regret for not just calmly heading to the office with Kasahara and instead he attacking Kanue rather brashly when he could have just walked away; What had posessed me to do that...? As a matter of fact it was because of how Ryouichi had insulted him, the pain his words had inflicted on Takeshi. It was like he had been put through a paper shredder.

Takeshi parted his robe in the front, revealing just how large the scar on his chest was, and Ryouichi had hit him on the large wound. This was why Satoko was easy to injure, his chest was always open and easy to injure. he coughed again, more blood. He spared a glance down at his chest to see it was nothing serious; he likely had a bruised rib like Naomi and was losing air quickly as he gasped to regain his breath. Soon he was likely to pass out from air loss, and then he was sure Kanue's sharp tounge would pierce him again. Satoko's chest ached fom the damage inflicted on his previously existing wound, and he was sure it was quite obvious by the pain etched into his face, no matter how hard he tried to suppress the look of agony he was wearing, it wore itself proudly on him. The boy, still feeling foolish for his actions muttered lightly to Kasahara, "Sorry... I overeacted...", he coughed after he spoke, more of his blood staining the floor.

Geez, I really am covering the school with blood, Kasahara was right to mock me for my ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 9:25 am

Naomi stood there, her arms still wrapped around him. He looked at her with eyes saying sorry. She accepted that sorry and took her arms off him. She then motioned him to walked towards the broom closet where it would be more quiet and no people around.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 9:52 am

Kasahasa winced as Takeshi cough out blood and began gasping for air. She set the roll of bandages in his lap and went across the room to pick up some gauze. When she had returned to Takeshi's side, she held it up to his lips with a stern look on her face. "If you're going to cough, cough into this so you don't get it all over yourself."

As soon as she equipped the boy with the gauze, she looked down at the cause of his pain, his chest. It went unnoticed at first due to Kasahara's concentration on fixing Takeshi, but now that it was to be examined, she found a large scar decorating him. This was not the time to gawk at it though. She kneeled down in front of Takeshi and murmured something before putting her hands on his chest. "Excuse me."

The girl inspected the wound, determining that it was old and not the cause of Takeshi coughing out blood. She furrowed her brows for a moment before mumbling to herself, again not knowing how she was informed of her knowledge of first-aid. There was a slight tone of confusion as she spoke. "Coughing blood.. Damage to the chest area. Could be a broken rib... Blood suggests either that ribs have impaled his lung or there was damage to his esophagus.' She was willing to bet on the ribs.

Refusing to let a blush grow onto her cheeks by reminding herself that she is helping him and nothing more, Kasahara gently pressed her fingertips against the top of the boy's ribcage and slowly guided them down. She expected one of the ribs to move under the light pressure but, to her surprise, none of them did. His ribs were not broken or cracked. It was another case of bruised ribs but she was baffled as to why he was coughing up blood.

"Ice should be applied to the chest and you will not do anything that will damage it further." Kasahara gave the boy a glare to indicate that she will not tolerate it if he failed to follow her instructions. Seeing that there was little she could do for his chest, she began bandaging his hands so his knuckles would not bleed as freely as they have been. While tending to those wounds, she noticed bruises on his wrists. She couldn't help him with those either.

She stood up and pocketed the roll of bandages again. "I'm going to get you an ice pack for your chest." With that said Kasahara turned away from Takeshi.

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Thu 22 May 2008, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 10:03 am

Igarashi was surprissed by Naomi's suggestion as soon as she took her arms off him, it was sure noisy out there, and some people had came out near where they were standing, still Igarashi was a bit taken aback about how quickly this had advanced, again, he just only knew this girl, still he already felt deeply for her, and what was more, seemed as she felt the same.

So, it took only a second for Igarashi to make his choice, he had made the mistake to let himslef be distracted from her, he would not do it again, he was feeling happy with her, and he would not abandon that feeling, so, without a word, Igarashi silently followed Naomi to the brom closet, and closed the splientered door behind them as good as he could, he dammed himself again for kicking that door again.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 10:07 am

Naomi stood there and then spoke. "Now we can finally talk" she said. So why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 10:21 am

Again, Igarashi felt a bit of surprise, somehow the last thing he had expected right now was her suddenly interrogating him, this made him feel a bit weird, especially since he was not very talkative, and again, he did not like to talk about him, he just did not think he had anything interesting to say, still, this somehow broke a bit of the tension he had been feeling for quite some time now, and did his best to respond. "I.. eh... i guess i had a very boring life in the ryukongai, Only thing i liked and was good at was to fight... and well, i came to a point where all the souls there could just not give me a decent challenge, so i came here... to see if i could manage to get more fullfilment from it..."

Igarashi once again felt weird, why had he said so much? this girl definetly had a strange effect on him, seldom he felt compelled to talk like that, still, since she was starting to interrogate him, he felt he had the right to do so as well, so as he finished talking, he spoke again to her. "... and you?"
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 10:59 am

After hearing Kasahara talking about an ice pack, Chiken remembered the one that was in his pocket, melting. (How did he forget something that cold?) He got it out and handed it to Kasahara. "Here. Iceing him would be a good idea." He turned around in time to see Rikiki slapping his patient on the shoulder. He cocked his eyebrow and figured he should go help him out.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 11:23 am

She took the ice pack from Chiken and held it out to Takeshi. He's a big boy; he should be able to hold an ice pack down on his own with out her help. "Press it down on here his knee hit you to reduce the swelling."

Kasahara refrained from mocking him while he's hurting like this. Under any other circumstance, she would've called him a reckless fool for starting the fight while he was already wounded. Ofcourse, if it were up to her, the brunette would've picked a fight with that other boy as well.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 12:17 pm

Kaito, still in disbelief after what had happened, fixed his eyes over to Takeshi to make sure he was alright. Kasahara is taking care of him. She seems capable, not like I'd be much better though. Shrugging his shoulders he looked back to Ryouichi only to see Rikiki smacking his weak shoulder. "What the hell was that about?" Kaito mumbled to himself. He quickly stood up to see Rikiki walking out of the room. He followed suit. Why did she do that? I'll find out soon enough, I suppose. He followed her out of the room. A slighty faster walk than her enabled him to catch up quickly. "Rikiki! What was that about?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next