Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 8:42 pm

She nodded to him in thanks and pocketed most of the supplies in her pockets before moving towards where the danger is. As soon as she found the air to be filled with smoke, she lifted her arm to cover her mouth with her sleeve. This was to prevent herself from inhaling too much smoke. It was hard to see, but she could tell which direction the fire is in from the heat. Kasahara moved closer towards the flames and found two of her classmates whom she has befriended. Sakimoto was one of them and she could tell it was him. Although his red hair matched the flames surrounding him, the only way she could've identified him was by the person he was holding; she had long blue hair. It could only be Naomi.

At first glance, Kasahara could tell that both are not well and that they needed immediate rescue. Sakimoto was holding onto her friend, who looked to be unconscious again, and looked as though he could barely keep himself awake. She removed her sleeve for a moment to yell at them from a short distance, the flames keeping them apart. "HEY! Hang tight!"

She didn't want to ask the obvious question of 'are you alright?' nor ask if they can get out. The answers were apparent; they were both injured in some way and they would've gotten out by themselves if they could. So instead, she let them know that she was there and was going to help... some how.

Kasahara looked around for something to put some of the flames out so she could aid them. She only needed to eliminate a small portion of the ones between them to be able to reach them. She gathered some dirt in her hands and threw it at some flames. It wasn't much, but it did lessen them. She continued to toss dirt and, when the fire was low enough, stomped out the flame to create a small path. It wasn't entirely safe, but it was enough to let her pass.

She moved through the path, letting the flames on both sides lick her skin, and reached the two students. Kasahara tried to help Sakimoto hold up Naomi in his arms. "Do you think you can support yourself? I can get Naomi out, but I can't hold you up at the same time." The dirtied brunette said with a cough.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 9:24 pm

Igarashi had been in that position for an unknown amount of time, tough it sure felt like a long time for him, while he silently waited for anything to happen, he had adquire a possition that might made him look unconscious, as he closed his eyes, and tried to waste as few energy as possible, maybe because of this, when Naomi suddenly woke up and saw him, she might thought he was unconscious, he was not, but he was very tired, and barely had time to react when the girl woke up, plugged his nose, and gave him mouth to mouth, and pushed in his chest, had her be more conscious she might have noticed the startled look in his face, but as soon as she did this, she fell unconscious again.

As startled as he might have been, That did help a bit, gave him more air... and the mouth of mouth felt good too... Guh.. what the fuck! why are you thinking about that? your life is in danger! Igarashi shrugged these thoughts and tried to asses his situation again. Suddenly, he heard a shout from Outside, he could not distinguish the voice, but at least someone else was there, seems he would not die in a pathetic way like that after all.

He then noticed someone was lessening the flames from outside and quickly stood up and lifted Naomi again, slowly carrying her towards the part that was being lessened with dirt, as he approached tough, he noticed who it was, Kasahara, while he did not really disliked her, something aboput them last encounter made him feel uneasy about her, she did not look like a bad girl.. but he did not appreciate the way she reacted to him. Also, Igarashi was not one to accept help easily, He had some pride, foolish as it might be, but he had it.

Because of this, when Kasahara run towards them and tried to help him with Naomi, he shrugged her hands off, he felt responsible for Naomi now, and he would take her out safely, even if it cost him, with this in mind He brushed the brunette aside, not directing her a word, it was not worth for him to waste his breath right now, he was tired as it is, and had to get her out, slowly, he made himself way trough the patch of dirt Kasahara had made... But now his feet failed him, in fact, his whole body was too tired now, and he began to fall towards the ground.

As he fell, he managed to lift his arms carrying Naomi in front of him, making her land safely outside the circle of fire as he fell. Igarashi however, took the full impact of the fall without his arms to cushion the fall, and laid there unconscious now.. without any strength left.. and right in the middle of the dirt patch and the reforming fire around...
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 9:52 pm

Kasahara stared at Sakimoto as he brushed her off when she was trying to help. If he believed he could save Naomi by himself, she would not get in the way. She just covered her face up with her sleeve again and watched him closely in case she was needed. It was plain to see that Sakimoto was not in the best condition to save Naomi.

As soon as he fell to the floor and atleast got her friend out of the ring of fire, Kasahara gave the unconscious boy a piercing glare. "Uhg, you bastard." Not only was his behavior irrational in her opinion, he also made her task harder. The flames around the narrow dirt path were closing in around the fallen boy and would certainly set him ablaze. It was time for her to act before he further injured himself and she was trapped. The brunette leaped over the prone form of Sakimoto and dig her already dirted hands between Sakimoto's shoulders and the ground beneath him. With a grunt, she lifted him up and dragged him away from the path before the flames reformed. Although Kasahara was a bit more than sturdy, she was certainly not very strong. The girl had a lot of difficulty pulling the boy away, but managed before he was set on fire.

Unfortunately, her efforts earned her a lot of smoke in her lungs but atleast the two of them were safe for the time being. She released a series of coughs as she dropped Sakimoto down none too gently next to Naomi. With a raspy voice, she yelled out towards the direction of the school. "I need some help!"

She could probably put Naomi on her back and carry her to the school, where she would be able to treat her properly, but Sakimoto was too heavy for her to carry regardless of whether Naomi was on her back or not.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 12:15 am

In the broken-open closet Midori had found several buckets; she'd grabbed as many as her arms could hold then rushed for the nurse's station after seeing another student bolt out and began filling each one as high as she could with water. She'd carried them all in, but then they'd been empty and many stacked inside each other; full, she'd need Daisuke's help to get them all out to the burning trees and any of the students or other innocent bystanders caught in the blaze. She was moving as fast as her body would allow; hopefully the other students would catch the hint and start up the fire brigade, moving the buckets swiftly towards the open window then out towards the fire itself. If not, it would take a lot of trips of just herself or herself and Daisuke and the wasted time might be enough for the remaining fire to recover after each splash....
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 4:25 am

Rikiki was petting the bunny, when a small nagging voice cut in.

Oi! Go do something about that fire. This smell is disgusting!

Rikiki frowned, but started carrying buckets: Using Uzumaki as a rack.

She snickered as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 10:58 am

Chiken finally got the faucet to release water, albeit it slowly. He sighed and looked up to see Naomi popout of the fire, followed by Kasahara and Igarashi. When she yelled for help, Chiken knew she would need help with moving Igarashi, something he also wasn't strong enough to do. Even with knowing that, he grabbed the tarp and rushed to Kasahara. He put the tarp down next to Igarashi, hoping that dragging him on it would be easier, and rolled him onto it, consequently forgetting that it was somewhat wet. The resulting splash only sprinkled Chiken and Kasahara with water, but soaked Igarashi.

Last edited by Chiken Kazenosei on Thu 29 May 2008, 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : (Spellinkz))
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 11:20 am

The cool watered being sprinkled down upon Kasahara was a relief after being so close to the flames. She didn't have time to savor the feeling, though. There was still some work to be done. She nodded in thanks at Chiken for coming to their aid and spoke to him firmly. "I'll be right back." The brunette knew what his plan of action was, but she needed to drop off a bundle before she could help him move Sakimoto. The girl picked Naomi up off the forest's floor and adjusted her so that she could be carried on her back. With her muscles already strained from pulling Sakimoto out of harm's way and from the thick smoke that surrounded her, Kasahara piggy backed her friend back to the school. Her lungs were filled with fresh air once they were far enough from the fire but, again, she didn't have time to enjoy the relief. The tough girl gently set Naomi down and leaned her against the school's wall, next to the faucets. They were still outside, but atleast they were away from the fire.

Once she made sure Naomi was safe, she sprinted back into the fiery scene. The black smoke caused her a coughing fit, but she pushed on. Kasahara met up with Chiken and took one side of the tarp. She was going to help Chiken pull Sakimoto out of the woods. "Let's go before the smoke gets to you too."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 5:46 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:
".. You aren't dimwitted nor a fool. Be strong. I know you are and have the ability to be even stronger than you are now."

She give him a slight grin to the crestfallen Takeshi. "You asked me how one would repair their pride. My answer would be to push on and be stronger. If they can't do that..." She turned away from him to gaze at what was happening outside, embarrassed to look him in the eye as she continued to speak. "... Then rely on me. I'll be stronger for both them and myself. I'll 'fix' them."

Immediately after saying that, Kasahara wanted to deviate from the subject. She looked to Chiken, who seemed to have his pockets overflowing with supplies. Apparently, he was being busy with a tarp and the water faucets on the side of the academy. Cautiously, because she isn't skilled with climbing at all, the brunette started to creep onto the windowsill. "As you said, my 'kindness' should be shared with others. Ja ne!*"

Satoko almost laughed aloud when Kashara had told him he was not dimwitted, how could she deny it? She'd alreayd beeen forced to tend to the results of his foolishness, and yet she claimed he was not a dunce? Takeshi took nothing from that, but when she continued, her words moved him, and cut him deeply as well. For how could he have missed what she had observed so plainly? How could he allow himself to wallow in self pity, and require Kasahara to scoop him out of that as well? However, by the time she had finished, Satoko's hateful thoughts of himself were all but anihilated, and he almost smiled.

It did not matter that he was a fool in his own eyes, as long as someone eses truely thought otherwise, who was Satoko to disagree with them, especially since he thought himself to dense to tell his ass from his head. Her words had boosted his spirits emmensely, but he kept himself from showing it, still unfamiliar with the concept of 'confidence'. For Takeshi was never one who had thought highly of himself, having scorned his pride so long ago, when he had stolen that loaf of bread from the baker, his first misdeed. Ever since then he had never enjoyed his own presence, or the presence of others, he would always rather spend time with nature, letting it do all his talking for him.

Standing, Takeshi decided it late, and that he would head back to his home, or whatever you could call renting a different Inn room each night on a poor salary. But such was better then stealing to survive, sleeping in the streets, never thinking to steal money instead of food, despite how money might have solved your stealing issues early. Takeshi strolled out of the classroom, and out the main entrance at the front of the school- for everyone else was out back- and then began walking away from the school building, tired of it already.

Aside from talking with Kasahara and Igarashi, I've had little positive things happen to me in the school today, and frankly I'm tired of it...

Looking back at the establishment, Takeshi did grin slightly, the reason unknown to him, but he did grin. He then decided that he would not leave after all, instead remain out infront of the school, on lookout for the educators arrival, and would then personally inquire the reason for their delay.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 7:01 pm

*Zetsumei got bored waiting for Duggo's reply.*

"Well, I feel like a run anyway. I'm heading over there now. We'll figure out something fun when I get back I hope."

It's time for me to go.

*Zetsumei arrived at the scene of the fire.*

"What!? Igarashi is trapped inside!? Please move aside. I'll move him instead."

*Zetsumei rushes inside and picks up Igarashi easily. He brings him to a place away from the fire. He is still carrying him.*

"I'm going to take Igarashi to the nurse's office. Will you please bring Naomi as well?"

I'm so anticlimactic...
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 8:09 pm

"Y-yeah. I will." She turned her head to Chiken. Atleast this would allow him to put out the fire while Naomi and Sakimoto were bing taken care of. "Thanks."

Kasahara, although she was very tired, sprinted back to where she left Naomi and picked her up. She tried not to seem like she was having difficulty but in all honestly, she felt like she was dead on her feet. Her legs felt like jello from running and her arms were in pain from lifting and carrying heavy weight. Her face was dirtied with soot and dirt, but underneath those layers of filth, her face was very flushed. Atleast she was in better condition than both Sakimoto and Naomi. The girl followed the green haired boy into the building and towards the nurses office. Aside from the medicine cabinets and a small bathroom, the nurses office also had two beds. How convenient.

"Let's lay them down so I can help them out."

She tried not to drop Naomi onto one of the beds when her body wanted to just get rid of the excess weight. Instead, Kasahara laid her friend down and went to the bathroom to clean her hands. She was feeling slightly better than that she was away from the smoke, but still exhausted. Regardless of how she felt, she knew she had more work to do. She reached into her pocket and removed two pieces of gauze. After soaking them with cold water from the bathroom sink, the brunette rested it ontop of Naomi's forehead. She held the other gauze for the green haired boy to take and do the same with Sakimoto.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 8:25 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:
She held the other gauze for the green haired boy to take and do the same with Sakimoto.
"Thanks for that."

*He uses the damp cloth with a certain degree of knowledge, given his slight medical training.*

This was the same girl from earlier... I guess I should say something.

"You're Maka right? Listen, I'm sorry about earlier. You were right. I shouldn't be doubting being here and becoming a shinigami. I wanted to tell you, I am grateful for your words. They helped me get over a problem I was having. I really appreciate it. If you ever need my help with something, I've got your back."

*He puts his hand on his hairline and smiles.*

"Although, it doesn't seem like you'll ever need it. You're very strong."

*He gets back to doing what he can for Igarashi.*
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 10:15 pm

Igarashi woke up while being already in the nurse's office, first thing he noticed was the overall exhaustion in his body, along with some pain is his left shoulder. After that came other sensations to him, he felt his shinigami robes cold and humid, and his motuh had a weird taste of dirt, he also felt something wet and soft in his forehead, he then opened up his eyes.

Igarashi was surprised to see he was not in the forest anymore, and his lungs were thankful for that, he still felt them weird because of all the smoke he had inhaled, from the ceiling above, it was obvious he was inside in some kind of quarter, probably the school, he still very tired, but something else came back to his mind: Naomi!

Instinctively, he raised his head a bit and looked around the room, without emiting a single word, he just glanced quickly, his mind was quickly put to rest when he saw the blue haired girl resting in a bed next to his, and being tended by Kasahara, he was glad she was alright,at least it seemed that way, so he laid his head back again, still feeling very tired.

By the looks of it, he was in a nurse's office, no doubt the schools, still, there was no nurse in sight, only Kasahara, and he then noticed the boy standing next to him, it was Zetsumei, the man he had grabbed earlier in his outburst... why was he there...? wait... After putting two and two together, Igarashi knew he had helped carry him around, or at least he was helping now. Igarashi felt confussed about this, why was he helping him after what he had done to him earlier? Iga also felt weird about the thought of being helped, he was not used to that, he was a loner, he did not like to ely in others, but again, right now he was in no position to complain, and at the least, it was an appreciated gesture of that man, so Igarashi looked at him briefly, before he spoke to Zetsumei in a low, tired voice. "Thanks..."

With that said, Igarashi closed his eyes again, as his consciousness grew back, so did his awareness of pain and exhaustion, he was not going to sleep, but he felt very weak nonetheless and decided to rest for a change.

(Note that he is awake regardless, so please feel free to talk to him now XD)
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 10:38 pm

Kasahara nodded as the green haired boy thanked her and listened intently as soon as he refered to her by her first name. "Please, call me Kasahara. I'm sure your help will be greatly appreciated with the time comes. Infact, I'm glad you came to help with Sakimoto." She graced him with a polite smile until..

The brunette spun her head in the direction of Sakimoto. Did he just speak? To her surprise, the red haired teen was awake and visibly in a weak state. It reminded her of his irrational behavior she had the displeasure of witnessing back in the woods. Kasahara moved next to Sakimoto's bed and grabbed him by the collar. She didn't care if he was in pain or if his wet clothes felt odd within her grasp. She was angry at him. "Moron!"

She paused, wanting to say so much but didn't know how to start. "You! You could've gotten both yourself and Naomi killed! You could've accidentally dropped her into the fire when you fell over! Do something bone headed like that again and I'll SERIOUSLY beat the crap out of you!"

Kasahara let go of Sakimoto's shirt and left the nurse's office in a huff.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 10:59 pm

Igarashi had barely closed his eyes when he felt a hand gripping him from his shirt, he openned up his eyes violently and saw that brunette right in fron of him, yelling and chastising him for his earlier deed, and even threatened him, startled as he was, he did not have a chance to reply, nor do anything else, before he knew it, she had already left the nurse's office, leaving Igarashi in an even more disturbed state.

Tired as he was, he had not bothered to think about what he had done before fainting, but Kasahara's remarks rekindled it all quickly for him, how he foolishly entered that ring of fire by himself without thinking of a way of leaving, and how even when he got lucky enough to get help, he shoved that help in favor of obeying his pride and foolish feelings, he did not like to be yelled at, and not again by her, it was the second time this day now, still, this time she was right, he acted foolishly, and put Naomi in even more risk because of it.

Igarashi stared blankly at the ceiling, not paying attention to anything else, once again he was struggling with his thoughts, no matter how he sliced it, he had once again put Naomi in peril because of his brashness, a brashness he usually did not have, this was all wrong, what the hell had gotten into him??? Still staring at the ceiling, an obviously troubled look could be distinguished in his face.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 10:27 am

Chiken heard Kasahara's thanks and nodded. She and Zetsumei (Chiken had also heard his name at the door event) then carried off Naomi and Igarashi. He then grabbed the tarp and went pack to the faucet. It was pumping out water faster now and Chiken put the tarp back under it with the dark haired girl still standing next to him. He had to suppress a shudder at how she hadn't moved from whence she first talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 3:43 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
"Thanks..."
"Not at all. I just did what anyone would have done in that situation."

Maka Kasahara wrote:
"Please, call me Kasahara. I'm sure your help will be greatly appreciated with the time comes. Infact, I'm glad you came to help with Sakimoto."
"Hmm so Kasahara then it is. I'm sorry, I'm used to calling people by their first names."

Maka Kasahara wrote:
"Moron! "You! You could've gotten both yourself and Naomi killed! You could've accidentally dropped her into the fire when you fell over! Do something bone headed like that again and I'll SERIOUSLY beat the crap out of you!"

Kasahara let go of Sakimoto's shirt and left the nurse's office in a huff.
*Smiles at Igarashi after Maka leaves.*

"Heh, looks like you made her angry. That's slightly understandable. Try to act a little more reasonably next time will you? I'm glad you were there to try and help though. Otherwise... I don't know what would have been the outcome."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 5:56 pm

Satoko had slipped into a daze well awaiting the evidently delayed teachers. In this daze he had listened to nature's words, speaking back to it without the useless need of words; instead using gestures and emotions to communicate with nature, in the way all living things originally did, not needing a different sound for every action or emotion. Takeshi had been able to speak with nature in a way he had never been able to before, and he had access to all of human's emotions, and complete undertsanding of the concept of 'joy'. How he had enjoyed it so, he had been a person he could only aspire to become here in reality. Speaking of reality he was so abrubtly dragged back into it when he heard a raised voice form inside the school, believing it to be Kasahara's he decided not to intervene with whatever had occured, instead choosing to act on something nature had told him in his trance, which he had become aware was simply his subconcious urging him to it.

Satoko snuck through the trees where the forest was located, silently hopping from branch to branch without notice, one would have had to been as alert as a primal cat to have heard his foot steps on the branches. Eventually he came upon the site of the fire's origination, he saw the brown-haired boy he'd seen around earlier, he did not know his name for he had not been told it. Takeshi also took notice of the Dark looking girl he had sat behind earlier, she struck him as someone he may have been able to interact with earlier, had Kasahara not already formed him to become slightly sarcastic. Satoko decided not to pay them any heed, they appeared to be handling themselves fairly well. Moving on, facing only a few interuptions- once or twice his leg had caught ablaze- but he eventually decided there was nothing of interest aside form the pluming smoke, fire, and, Ryouichi? Takeshi glared over at Kanue, and wondered the cause for his lack of assistance with the fire, but he couldn't exactly critisize as he himself hadn't assisted at all, Takeshi hadn't even arrived till now. And so, Satoko snuck off, unnoticed by all, sliding back into the school were he would head to the nurse's office, for a drink of course.

Once inside the school's interior, Takeshi began his search for the office he had frequented today, solely for the purpose of a cup of water. the navigation was relatively easy, and he soon located the hallway which lead to the nurse's room. Upon rounding a corner, the last before a straight walk towards the nure's office, Takeshi walked headlong into Kasahara, whom was departing away from the Nurse's room in a apparent bit of frustration. The collison was not enough to knock Satoko down, but it was enough to leave a bruise on his forehead, Is there any type of injury I'm not going to encounter today? Cuts, scrapes, bruises, lord, next I'll be breaking bones! Satoko laughed on the inside, but on the outside he was rubbing his forehead.
"Are you Okay...", Takeshi paused to check whom he had collided with, "Kasahara? My, you seem to be as prone to my accidents as the man who's causing them", Takeshi laughed aloud, something he'd not done in a long time, and it felt good. Unfortunately laughter was acompanied with that strange feeling, the one that appaeared whenever he was around Kasahara. he'd known it in his trnace, but now he could not recall it's name or meaning.

Damn the heavens and the Earth below if only I could undestrand these feelings that are so unfamiliar to me! Anger, Depression, Loathing, Indifference, these were what composed me for so long, why has that been changed now? Then again, who am I to complain, I do believe that's one fo the reason's you came here Takeshi; to free yourself of the overwhelming amounts of these feelings which conquered you. Satoko shook his head, regaining focus on the world, he looked at Kasahara, and immediately thought of the possibility of a sarcastic remark, however banished the thought in favor of politely excusing himself to get a drink. Walking past Kasahara after issuing out an apology, he entered the Nurse's office, imediately having his retinas set ablaze by a barage of coloured hair. Red, green, and then blue. The colours were all bright, especially on the white palette of the Nurse's apparent liking to decorate with. Satoko had to blink over and over again to adjust himself to all the bright colours being baraged against him. Eventually he became accustomed to light shades, and pardoned himself so he could got to the bathroom, where he poured himself a drink with the cup Kasahara had gotten him earlier. Downing it in a single gulp, he let out a breath of satisfaction, and walked back into the main part of the room, out of the bathroom.

"Good work Igarashi, even I didn't render myself bedridden.." Satoko was not speaking kindly, and his words were meant as criticism, for it appeared Igarashi had been acting more brashly then his self. Takeshi looked down at the beaten Igarashi, and, deciding it not the time to exercise his newfound sarcasm, spoke kindly this time; "It appears we shan't be taking eachother up in that sparing match we wanted, eh, Igarashi? We've both rendered ourselves beaten and useless!" Takeshi laughed good naturedly, he was slowly learning this concept of 'pleasure'.

Last edited by Satoko Takeshi on Sat 31 May 2008, 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 7:02 pm

Zetsumei Oushou wrote:

*Smiles at Igarashi after Maka leaves.*

"Heh, looks like you made her angry. That's slightly understandable. Try to act a little more reasonably next time will you? I'm glad you were there to try and help though. Otherwise... I don't know what would have been the outcome."

Igarashi's storm of troubled thoughts was interrupted when that green haired man addresed to Igarashi, he spoko some brief, but calm and kind words, and a good advice, he had let himself been driven by emotion way too much lately, he had to learn to control himself again, even if that girl just a few steps away from him was making it difficult for him, also, he was not so sure he had helped more than the harm he did in his last deeds, still, Zetsumei's words came as a relief for Igarashi's troubled mind. Odd, this was the second time today that man had been able to make him snap out of his irrational thoughts.

He faced Zetsumei and simled back at him, he refrained himself for speaking this time, as he still felt tired, so he hoped that smile would be able to transmit his gratefullness to that man, he barely knew him, but he had been of great help lately for Igarashi, he would not forget this.

He tried to close his eyes again, and try to get some rest this time, but again, it appeared Igarashi would not be granted a peacefull recovery, this time Satoko had entered the room, failing to notice him at first due to his closed eyes.

Quote :
"Good work Igarashi, even I didn't render myself bedridden.."

Igarashi was startled when he heard his voice, and being directed at him. His reply was clearly a sarcastic response, which surprissed Igarashi quite a bit, he did not think of Satoko as a sarcastic guy. Igarashi did not know what to make out of this remark, All his previous encounters with satoko had been brief, and more often than not, interrupted by something else, so he was not sure what where Satoko intentions right now.

Quote :
"it appears we shan't be taking eachother up in that sparing match we wanted, eh, Igarashi? We've both rendered ourselves beaten and useless!"

Takeshi laughed good naturedly.

Then he heard his next remark, this time with a much friendly tone, and Igarashi was once again surprissed, he did not expect to hear that from his, especially because that sparring match was subtly suggested by Igarashi, and Satoko's apparent reaction about it at that time had led Igarashi to believe he was not interested. Still, hearing that explained to Igarashi why Satoko had been loking for him earlier, it seems he wanted to talk about this ever since. This all was a nice surprisse for Igarashi, he had twice receibed a mood lift right now without even asking for it, now temporarily forgeting about what he had done, Igarashi reacted at Satoko's laugh almost immediately, first snickering and then bursting out in laughter too, this had been a very stressfull day for Igarashi and all this came as a good tension release for him, he needed that laugh.

"Heh, seems like it... still, i am pretty sure i could beat you right now... just help me to get up!" *snrk*

Igarashi burst out laughing again, not caring if he had made a bad pun, which probably was, since Igarashi barely joked, but the situation had overall got him in a good mod, he then proceeded; "Glad you caught my offer, for a moment there i had thought you had missed it or had not liked the idea. i was right about you then, you have the soul of a warrior"

Igarashi had said this last words in a more serious tone, but he was still smiling, he had barely interacted with that man, but he did suspect from the beggining that he was a man that enjoyed a good fight like him, if only he was in a proper possition to give it to him right now...
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 8:37 am

*Zetsumei listens to Satoko and Igarashi's exchange and laughs.*

"I don't think you're ready to fight anyone right now Sakimoto."

Is the soul of a warrior something to be glad of?

"I'm going to go see if I can find a nurse for you. I know basic first aid, but I'm afraid I don't know any healing spells. Hopefully there is a nurse around here somewhere. I'll be back shortly whether I find one or not."

*Zetsumei smiles at Sakimoto again.*

"Stay in bed now! Dr. Oushou's orders!" Razz

It's fun to be silly sometimes, and I bet he could use some cheering up.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 10:22 am

Igarashi turned his head towards Zetsumei when he started speaking.

Quote :
"I don't think you're ready to fight anyone right now Sakimoto."

Igarahi raised a brow, i thought he had implied this in his joke, he obviously was not in a good state right now, tough he was feeling better now that his lungs were getting clean and without so much smoke, still, he would not try to fight anyone anytime soon.

Quote :
"I'm going to go see if I can find a nurse for you. I know basic first aid, but I'm afraid I don't know any healing spells. Hopefully there is a nurse around here somewhere. I'll be back shortly whether I find one or not."

Igarashi nodded, he honestly did not think a nurse was required, he did not really injured himself, other than his shoulder, and he knew that would heal naturally soon, he was just very tired, that was all, still, it would be better if he could regain energy sooner, so he did not complain.

Quote :
"Stay in bed now! Dr. Oushou's orders!" Razz

Igarashi nodded again while bursting in laughter again, even with what had happened lately, those two had managed to put him in a good mood, a state he had not been in a long time, there was a reason he used to be usually a serious person, not many moments like this had happened in his life.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 10:46 am

Naomi got up. "What the hell?" she said confussed. She then remembered everything mostly. She walked into the room that Igarashi was in and started talking to him. "Are you alright? Thats twice I got you hurt in one day"! Naomi felt bad, she then noticed his shoulder and looked sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 11:02 am

Igarashi was once again dragged out of his current mood when he suddenly heard Naomi's voice.
Quote :

"Are you alright? Thats twice I got you hurt in one day"! Naomi felt bad, she then noticed his shoulder and looked sheepish.

He blushed a bit when he turned to see her, he was surprissed and glad at the same time to see her already standing and speaking to him, secretly, Igarashi felt himself weak for being in the state he was, still, he was relieved to see her conscious again.

He smiled back at her, noticing she had looked at his injured shoulder; "Just a scratch... glad to see you awake again now..."

Seeing her again put him in a weird state again, he was still feeling happy, but more calm now, and feeling tired again.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 10:26 pm

Takeshi looked at Igrashi intently, the soul of a warrior? Not only was this analogy incorrect, considering all characters in the Bleach Universe are all just souls anyway, and being the soul of warrior would be stating that Takeshi is curently inrolled in a military force, but aside from that it was just slightly shocking to hear. When you spend your all of your memorable life looking down on yourself, kicking yourself when you're down, making sure you're spirits never get to high, it can come as a shock to have two poeple both tell you that you've been wrong all this time. Takeshi had thought himself cowardly, brash, foolish, dirtied, and not worth a second glance, howver both Kasahara and Igarashi appeared to think other wise, it was more than enough to stun Takeshi slightly. He... both of them thought more of him after just spending a few hours around him, then he'd thought of himself over the course of two years. Takeshi felt a strange feeling, it was not unlike that one that companied laughter, nor unlike that one he had experienced when Ryouichi had insulted him and compelled him to fight. How strange... It felt more foreign and unfamilar than any of the others, unlike Determination he could not even fathom this one's name. Never mind, focus on the world around you, before you get yourself killed in another one fo your accidents. Takeshi nodded to himself in acknowledgement of his own instructions, then let the real world back into focus.

Satoko looked at the blue-haired girl who was now standing, and appeared to have little injuries aside from a bump on her head. Satoko recgonized her from somewhere... Right, he had seen her alongside Kasahara during their first breif encounter, he then assisted in saving her when she had gotten injured earlier today. Was Takeshi not still viewing himself in rather low regards he may have thought of her a dunce. Something occured to Takeshi, he did not know her name, nor how she'd aquired any of her injuries. He stuck out his hand, as seemed to be a standard in greetings, and requested her name. After learning that, Satoko asked why she had been so near the fire, and if she had seen how it had started, for such information was still unknown to him. Something then occured to Takeshi, the ring of fire outside was still ablaze, burning away at the wildlife around. burshing it from his mind, as there wasn't that much wildlife for it to go much longers, once all the trees had been burned down, they'd start anew, growing slowly, similar to the way souls work in the Universe. Takeshi smiled at his analogy, although comparing a tree to a soul might be considered degrading.

After speaking with Naomi, and listening to her replies or lack of such*, Satoko turned back to Igarashi, giving him a quizzical look. Why had he felt compelled to say that? Why had he felt a need to tell Takeshi he had 'the soul of a warrior'? Satoko looked down at igarashi, and decided he would open his mouth to speak once more, and then rest his throat untill the arrival of the educator they so eagerly awaited. "Igarashi, you speak to me, giving me some value in your words. You are the second person to do so today, and in my life. Do you think... that maybe you two could correct? Maybe I am not worthless? Maybe I truely do retain some meaning in this existance... Could even a soul like I truely have... meaning? Is such possible, Sakimoto?" Takeshi looked intently at Igarashi, despite how these words were meant only for Satoko, and that he had no intention of speaking them aloud, such had happened rather unwillingly.

{Yuck, only 3 paragraphs}
*The third paragraph takes place after Naomi(If she does) replies.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 12:34 am

As soon as she step out of the nurses office, she collided head first into someone. Kasahara held her hand against the spot the person hit and looked up. It was Takeshi. The boy asked if she was alright and then paused after he identified her. Seeing that he was laughing as he spoke, she assumed that he was in good spirits after she had spoken to him before. The brunette was too exhausted to say anything intelligent. "Nn." After he issued her an apology, she continued to walk back to the classroom.

While she was walking, Kasahara took out a clean gauze and used it as a tissue. Her face and exposed skin, excluding her hands, were still covered in dirt and soot from the rescue attempt. Takeshi might not have noticed, but she certainly felt like her skin was covered in layers of filth. Kasahara started wiping her face clean and felt marginally better. Her muscles were still aching and she started noticing that the bruise on her shoulder, caused from jumping out the window, began to hurt.

She needed to sit down. When she reached the classroom, Kasahara sat down in the middle of the class. Since no one was watching or paying attention to her, the girl slouched in her seat and rested. If someone were to come into the classroom or set their sights on her, she would immediately sit up straight and try to act as if she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 12:58 pm

Igarashi had been feeling progressively better as time passed,, his lungs cleaning the smoke out and his body resting from the previous starin, Igarashi had quietly listened at the brief conversation between Satoko and Naomi, which sounded pretty standard, with only name asking and what had happened before, Igarashi did not pay particular attention to anything said in that conversation. However, Satoko then turned to Igarashi and spoke to him.

Quote :
"Igarashi, you speak to me, giving me some value in your words. You are the second person to do so today, and in my life. Do you think... that maybe you two could be correct? Maybe I am not worthless? Maybe I truly do retain some meaning in this existance... Could even a soul like I truly have... meaning? Is such possible, Sakimoto?"

Igarashi was paralized for a brief seconds by these words, he was not used to people asking these things at him and much less responding at them, his words and questions where deep, and even if he felt he was not the right person to answer that, felt that he had to respond to him, one thing was clear for Igarashi, that boy lacked confidence in himself, which was not a good trait in any person that would aspire at something as big as becoming a shinigami.

"I am not one to say what purpose people serve in this world, i'm not even sure about mine, but, i know everything and everyone must have meaning in this life, and... i am sure you could at least serve as a good sparring partner..."

Igarashi chuckled and laughed once again, he had felt very weird speaking those words, he seldom had spoken like that, if ever. He could not remember, still, he was still feeling in very high spirits and decided to cut the weirdness in his mood by that last remark. Igarashi then mustered some of his new regained strength by resting and lifted the upper part of his body, getting into a seating position, he then looked down at his Soaked shinigami robe; "Why am i soaked wet...?"
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 1:34 pm

Duggo sprawled, languid, across several chairs, observing the scene from afar. Mentally he ticked off the events of the day: someone fell from a tree, someone got knocked unconscious by a door, two someones injured in a scrap, one tree was hacked must unkindly from its bole, only to catch fire, two more minor injuries occurred, and gauze supplies were running low.

"These folks have the survival instincts of a lemming/opossum cross-breed", Duggo chuckled to himself. "They're gonna get themselves killed waiting in a room for class to start!"

Duggo had a good laugh over that one.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 3:19 pm

Good, it looked like while Midori and the others were getting more water Kasahara and Sakimoto had taken care of the people caught in the fire. With them out of the way and safe, Midori concentrated her efforts on extinguishing the remains of the flames, hopefully insuring no more of the wood would be harmed and the blaze wouldn't rekindle and spread. It was exhausting work, but a necessity to be sure this wouldn't happen again. How had the fire started in the first place? In all her years since waking up in Ryoukongai, Midori had never seen a wildfire or any other sort of blaze that wasn't started by a Hollow that had managed to slip in or by some sort of accident; there was no weather pattern or anything else that she could think of that could start a random forest fire here in Soul Society.

With the area sufficiently doused, she made her way back to the closet to put away the buckets - leaving Rikiki and Daisuke and anyone else who might have helped to clean up the ones they had used - and mused on this little piece of information for a while as she returned to her seat. She'd ask later, when Naomi and Takeshi and everyone else involved had relaxed some after the chaos of the event in question, but for now she continued to theorize. Anyone who looked at her could tell the thoughtful expression on her face strongly hinted at the thoughts running wildly through her head.

Although even lost in her thoughts she couldn't hold back a laugh at Duggo's all-too-accurate assessment of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 6:52 pm

The fire danger over, Chiken shook out the tarp and folded it back up, to be put back in the closet where he found it. He turned off the faucet (Much faster than he turned it on) and started heading inside. He hadn't noticed if the dark girl had gone, he wasn't too keen to find out. She seemed nice but still gave him the creeps. Chiken stopped by the closet to put the tarp back and poked his head into the nurse's office. When he heard Igarashi asking about why he was soaked, Chiken blushed at his blunder and quickly left for the classroom. Once back in a seat, he took a deep breath and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 7:20 pm

With everyone so concerned with the fire and its aftermath, almost no-one noticed as the now completely lucid Ryouichi jumped silently in through the classroom window and took a seat in the back corner of the room. Again cupping his face in his hands, the boy sighed depressingly. Despite the excitement that recent events seemed to have inspired in his classmates, Ryouichi couldn't help but feel as if everything happening around him was painfully boring. As soon as one crisis was solved another popped up. In Ryouichi's opinion, it was getting very old, very fast.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 9:54 pm

Takeshi nodded, "Thank you Igarashi, I'll be heading back to class now." Takeshi then departed, true to his word he arrived in the class room a few moments later. Satoko slunk in, silently gliding around all the others, remaining unnoticed, he managed to locate his original seat. Taking the place, Takeshi looked out the window he had falle nthrough earlier today, which still ramined as ope nas it had been when he had tumbled out of it, and almost falling to his demise. The tree which had stood so proudly there earlier, the tree Takeshi had groan so fond of, had been hacked to the ground by the brash, arrogant, Duggo. Satoko clutched his fists tightly, for he then heard Duggo's remark, whcih Takeshi took personally, as he thought it was directed at him. Now, of course Duggo meant the class in general- I hope- But Satoko does not know this, for he is still socially inept, despite discovering sarcasm. Takeshi growled under his breath, was he not already tired of confrontation, he would have spoken with Duggo, and then used a language far more common in the world; one of the pysichal kind.

Pushing Duggo from his mind, Takeshi glared at the sky outwards, were the last plumes of smoke were disspearing from the sky. He would much rather be glaring at the tree, and the bugs scampering around it, acompanied by an ocasional squirrel and a swallow or two. Takeshi smiled, closing his eyes and leaning back, keeping the tranquil scene he'd just conjured up in his mind, untill it lulled him to sleep; a visible grin of pleasure on his face.

I can feel those emotions again! This one.. Joy, what does it do? I know it's similar to the pleasure taken in from small events, but it's also vastly different. If I had to compareit, I'd compare it to that thing I feel around Kasahara, whatever the bloody hell it is. You'd think she's composed of poisonous gasses, I get this strange feeling in my gut whenever I accompany her, like some sort of stomach virus. Blast, if I can't figure it out, I may as well leave it out of my mind, puzzling myself over it won't do me any good. If I can't figure which one 'Joy' goes with either, I may as well forget that and return to the nature around me. However, Takeshi could not see the nature that had been there when he'd fallen asleep; instead seeing only an infinate blackness, which appeared to strech on for miles on miles. What In the... Only a moment ago there were squirrels and other animals scampering about, for them to just dissaear this would have to be some sort of... 'dream world'. Wait, of course, I'd forgotten. Takeshi allowed himself a dose of pleasure as he laughed at his own incompetence. Well then, with my scene gone, there's no point in remaining asleep is there?

Takeshi blinked himself awake, avoiding any daze which is usually encountered when one first drifts out of sleep. Shaking his head slightly, Takeshi realized he was looking at the ceiling, how had this occured? Takeshi then realized himself to be lying on the floor. Satoko was surprised to find himself on the ground, and imediately stood upright, resuming his seated posistion, were he would await their educators arrival, eyes fixated on the door, yet still somehow alert to his surroundings.
Takeshi had, infact, quietly rolled out of the chair during the ten minute period he had been asleep, however he had done it so quitely that he had remained unnoticed by the rest of the class., for none of them should even know that he was present in the classroom; as he had snuck in so silently.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 10:40 am

*Zetsumei arrives back in the nurses office.*

"Sakimoto, you're not going to believe this. I can't find a single nurse. Maybe they're out where ever the professor has disappeared to. Did you want to talk with me some more? Did you need anything else? I'm going to get back to class for now if not."
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 12:56 pm

Being both physically and mentally exhausted, Kasahara failed to notice that both Kanue and Takeshi had returned to the classroom. As long as they didn't attract her attention, the brunette would keep assuming that she was still the only one in the classroom. She shuffled in her seat to get comfortable and tilted her head forward. The plan was to be half asleep, so that she wouldn't be tired during class, and also be aware enough to hear other people if they enter the classroom. Her eyelids grew heavy and she quickly found herself slumbering at her desk, sitting up.

It was hard for one to believe she was asleep at first glance. Her head was tilted enough so that her hair shadowed her closed eyes. She didn't snore; her breathing was soft and quiet as she slept. If they weren't close enough to tell that she was asleep, others would assume that she was just staring at her desk.

Kasahara didn't dream while she was resting. Even though a lot has happened today, her mind was entirely blank. There was nothing but darkness. Unfortunately for her, her plan to stay half awake did not follow through. The girl found herself unable to keep track of time nor notice any sounds while she slept. She would stay like that until someone awakens her...
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 1:55 pm

Naomi walked back to the class. She took her seat and waited for the class to start. She fell asleep once again. In her dream was her and Igarashi, Naomi woke up disturbed by what she saw. She was wondering if that happend when she was hit by the door. Would Igarashi lose his temper and put the green haird guy up against a wall? Naomi then became frightend, she had made out with this guy. She did'int know him at all. What was I thinking. She slamed her head against her desk. This was a bad day. What would she say to him. She became more sad. She could'int be stupid anymore. She was going to have to treat everyone normal. She got up. "I need to know more people she said. She walked over to the green haired figure. "Hey you tryed to save me, didint you?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 5:05 pm

As Igarashi finished making that question about his clothes, he heard Satoko's thanks and nodded back, he wasn't sure if his words had helped the blonde boy, but he shrugged the thought, he had spoken more than he usually did, if that did not help, Igarashi could have not helped more than that. He then noticed Zetsumei had arrived back to the nurse's office.

Quote :
"Sakimoto, you're not going to believe this. I can't find a single nurse. Maybe they're out where ever the professor has disappeared to. Did you want to talk with me some more? Did you need anything else? I'm going to get back to class for now if not."

Igarashi chuckled, this actually did not surprissed him, with all the ruckus they had made the whole day, and no nurse or anyone else had popped up, it was pretty obvious to him that there would not be one just wandering around, but Zetsumei's effort was appreciated, as for his question about talking or hading back to class, Igarashi responded not by speaking, but by pulling himself foward and standing again, he still felt tired, but much better that before, and decided he did not need to be in there anymore.

"No need to stay here then, i will be going too."

With that, Igarashi walked to the classroom, everyone that was in the nurse's room was already there anyway, includin Satoko and Naomi, which had left before them, as he walked, a tired smile could be seen across his face, these last moments in the nurse's office had really cheered him up, still, he did not feel like talking anymore, so he did not say anything else to Zetsumei while they walked into the classroom.

Once they got into the classroom, Igarashi saw that, surprisingly, everything was now mostly quiet, some of the classmates were seated and keeping to themselves in there, actually, this felt like a good idea to Igarashi, not feeling like talking to someone right now, decided to take an empty seat a bit close to Kasahara's, since that place was mostly unnocupied, and Kasahara seemed like she was too focused on her desk to notice him, good, he did not feel like arguing with her anytime soon, so he just took his seat and closed his eyes again, if he was going to rest a bit more, better for him to do it there in case a teacher would finally arrive.

Having his eyes closed, he did not notice Naomi walking towards Zetsumei after a while.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 10:49 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
"No need to stay here then, i will be going too."
"Ok, I'm coming with."

*Zetsumei follows Igarashi back to the class room. He is approached by Naomi.*

Naomi Oxen wrote:
"Hey you tried to save me, didn't you?"
"I... I'd rather not talk about what I did, since I made a mistake earlier. I'm sorry about that. I was so sure about my medical training, but I didn't learn enough I guess. After all, it was from a secondary source."

*Zetsumei pauses.*

"If it's about the fire, then yes I tried to help then too. I tried to vow not to after how badly I did last time."

*Zetsumei smiles awkwardly.*

"I guess I just couldn't leave things alone. You do look a lot like her. I guess that just caused me to act irrationally."

*Zetsumei stops talking for second.*

"Well, if you'll excuse me for a minute. I have someone I really need to apologize to."

*Zetsumei leaves Naomi and goes over to Duggo.*

"Hi again. Sorry about running off earlier, but I was getting anxious to do some running. I guess it's good that I did. I hope you're not annoyed. Is there something you would like to do now since I'm back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next