Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 3:08 pm

"Huh? Oh... mainly kidou and strategy. I know enough swordsmanship to defend myself as well."

Junshirou was distinctly aware of the relative lack of meat tanks in the class. He hoped that there would be some more focus on individual training than he'd previously hoped for, as conditions didn't seem very conducive to team behaviour yet.

"You know, I think this may be the first time I've spoken so much in the space of fifteen minutes." There wasn't any expression on his face to indicate whether this was a good thing or a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:05 pm

Naomi listened as the man talked, after he was finished she started. "What are your feelings about me?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:19 pm

That was it, there was not another thing he could say or do to avoid her, He was now forced to answer to something he was trying hard not to accept, it had all happenned too fast for him, but it seems he already had developed feelings towards her, ridiculous most would have thought, but then again, Igarashi never had the chance to experiment these feelings, and he somehow felt compelled towrds her, he decided to let it out, he could not hold it any longer.

"i... i think i care about you... ah, i was worried before... i'm ...sorry..."

Iga was having trouble letting the words out, still, as he spoke each one of them, he could feel the pressure leaving him, if only a bit... no matter what she might think about it, he was finally letting go, tough he was still pretty embarassed.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:24 pm

Naomi listened as Igarashi told her his feelings. Naomi was really happy on the inside she started to blush. Did she like him to, or just feeling sick over the terrible taste that remained in her mouth.
"I like....." she started to say but then stopped when she could'int get the last words out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:28 pm

Satoko felt Kasahara's eyes on him for a moment as he walked away from the classroom, but refused to turn around and acknowledge it. This was one emotion he understood; anger. Satoko had seen and experienced anger, when he had been running from merchants on the streets, or when he was being robbed himself by other petty urchins of the street. This was an emotion he understood, an emotion he knew what to do with, despite how destructive an emotion it was, it was the only one Satoko had. Satoko could confide in rage, he could use it when needed, and stop it after he was better, rage, depression, and indifferent,; the faces of Satoko Takeshi.

The man let out a light grunt as something landed on his knuckles, which he only now realized were torn open. He could feel insect like legs crawling up the wound, and find a perch at the largest tear into his flesh. Satoko had to bite his tounge so as not let out a small yelp of pain as he felt a sharp bite on his knuckles, lifting his right hand upwards he could clearly see the largest bug he had ever seen, and it had a long needle like mouth shoved into his into his hand. Now, Satoko had never seen a mosquito, let alone a giant one, so could only think of one course of action to take against the unknown, the same he had tkaen on the streets; hide. Satoko punched the bug, knocking it off of him and into the air, and then sprinting towards the door inside as he heard the mosquitos wings beat through the air.

Once inside Takeshi slowed his pace, to a more relaxed, casual one. he was having a rough first day, and really just wanted for it to end. he was rather discouraged after his confrontation with Kashara, and his foolish mistakes have not helped the matter any. "You're a bufoon, Satoko, you've only caused yourself mishap... Moron", Satoko spoke only to himself, and his discouraging speak of himself didn't help his non-existant confidence. While walking down the hall, Satoko came across the sight of Igarashi and the girl who he had been injured earlier. Walking right past them without a word Satoko's cold front was passed on again, his anger already forgotten.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:29 pm

Igarashi looked at her for a moment, she started to blush after he managed to speak before, Does.. this mean..? Igarashi was now surprissed and curious, and then she spoke.. not managaing to finish her sentence, Igarashi was now satring at her eyes, not saying a word, but letting her know he was paying full attention.

Igarashi was now so focussed on her he failed to notice that satoko was walking past them.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:31 pm

Naomi looked up at Igarashi. He was staring at her with his brown eyes. She looked back at his eyes and stared back.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:38 pm

As he looked at her, he could see her face clearly, more than ever before, she was indeed a beautiful girl, while he was thinking this, he noticed she was now firmly staring at him as well, Igarashi was feeling more clam now, but her stare made him blush once again, still, being one that didn't use words, he knew none of them had to say a word right there, and without saying anything else, he leaned his face closer toward hers.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:39 pm

Naomi looked at him intently. As he leaned forward she leaned forward as well getting closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:43 pm

Igarashi had actually never done this before, he was acting now by pure instinct, as she leaned foward his doubts came to a close as he closed his own lips around hers.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:45 pm

As he wrapped his lips around hers she put her arms around his neck. She liked this man alot. Naomi closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:52 pm

Igarashi felt her arms wrap around her, somehow, his feeling became more claer now, and his previous embarassment was replaced by pleasure, and joy, he had not felt like this before, but sure it felt good, He closed his eyes as well as he kissed her, and as he did, he forgot about anything else.

A moment passed tough for Igarashi could have felt like much more time had passed, he did not want it to end, still, at one point he openned his eyes, only to see that Satoko had walked past them, no doubt he saw the whole scene, Igarashi, feeling embarassed once again, took his lips away from her, "T-Takeshi?"

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 4:55 pm

Naomi felt his lips leave. "Damn" she thought to herself. He looked at him with raging eyes but not letting Igarashi see.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 5:55 pm

Ever since the young man started walking on his hands, he instantly had Chiken's full attention. After hearing the man ask about kidou, Chiken got up and walked closer. "Ah, now there's something that has always interested me. Kidou is one of the reasons I desire to become a shinigami. I plan to learn as much as I can of the kidou arts, since they have always intrigued me with how they can stop something to be able to observe it from all angles, or mend things like they were never there." Chiken said, in a dreamy state of mind, to the group. He shook his head, and said, "Where are my manners, though? I am called Chiken Kazenosei. A pleasure to meet you all." Chiken's eyes grazed over them all, stopping shortly longer on the upside-down man.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 8:52 pm

*Listens to the going ons around him but has lost the will to participate. He knows he'll just mess up again. He just listens and waits.*

*He comments softly to himself.*

"There's just no use. I should have never come here."

"I hate this."

((For clarification, anything not in quotes and in italics is what my character is thinking. Anything in "quotes" is being said aloud. I'll try and by more consistent with my style.))
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 9:38 pm

Kasahara turned away from the window to browse the classroom for something interesting. There were students gathered together in a discussion.. and there was that one guy by himself. She recognized him as the guy who gave Naomi mouth to mouth earlier and couldn't help but eavesdrop on what he was saying to himself. 'Should have never come here'? She frowned deeply upon hearing those words.

"You're in this class for a reason, you know? Don't you want to be a shinigami? Isn't that what everyone is here for?" She couldn't stop herself from blurting things out like this. Along with her passionate tone, Kasahara gave the green haired boy a cold look. It wasn't because of what had happened earlier with Naomi, but rather because of what he is saying now. "Being in this class means you have potential to be something great! I absolutely hate people who give up and aren't dedicated to a goal. Are you going to give up?"
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 10:02 pm

Duggo stands abruptly. He mutters, to no-one in particular, "God Freaking HELL I'm bored", and then kicks over a nearby chair. The clatter and clang, and the faces turning to acknowledge them, seem to please him.

Duggo slumps back across a chair or three, a broad, stupid grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 12:08 am

Hikari stood up from her seat and marched angrily over to the dirty-looking punk in the ragged outfit with a huff.

"The hell is your problem?!" she snapped, standing menacingly over him. "We're all bored here," she swung her arm out dramatically to indicate the entire class.

"And kicking over desks and chairs like some sort of... delinquent isn't going to make time go by any faster!"
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 2:14 am

Ashibue flinched slightly, staring even more intently at the floor. Too many people, too much noise...Why couldn't they just shut up? Everyone was acting so stupidly, and now this Duggo...

Why couldn't everyone just be more like Hikari? Why couldn't they just...
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 3:13 am

Maka Kasahara wrote:
Kasahara turned away from the window to browse the classroom for something interesting. There were students gathered together in a discussion.. and there was that one guy by himself. She recognized him as the guy who gave Naomi mouth to mouth earlier and couldn't help but eavesdrop on what he was saying to himself. 'Should have never come here'? She frowned deeply upon hearing those words.

"You're in this class for a reason, you know? Don't you want to be a shinigami? Isn't that what everyone is here for?" She couldn't stop herself from blurting things out like this. Along with her passionate tone, Kasahara gave the green haired boy a cold look. It wasn't because of what had happened earlier with Naomi, but rather because of what he is saying now. "Being in this class means you have potential to be something great! I absolutely hate people who give up and aren't dedicated to a goal. Are you going to give up?"

"I don't want to be like most shinigami if that's what you mean. I don't know if I'm giving up. I've just had a rough time here. I'm very upset is all. We'll see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 4:17 am

Rikiki needed excitement. The people in her group were very silent, so she looked for fun.
Seeing Duggo kick about chairs just for the sake of disturbing, she smiled. Fun.

She reached slowly into her bucket for another thing she had found outside. A really big beetle.

Putting it stealthily on her palm, she flicked it right towards Duggo's pompadour.

Miss.

The aim was waayy off, and it landed on the face of Hikari Kijou. SHIT.

Rikiki jumped out the window and ran for the protecton of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 4:59 am

Hikari's eyes went wide, first with surprise, then with sheer rage. Her mouth slowly opened as she felt the bug's six legs crawling on her cheek.

"EEEEEEYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" A bloodcurdling scream the rattled the glass on the windows. "GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF" Hikari raced around the room in a blind panic flailing her arms wildly trying to get the bug off her face. She finally managed to flick it off her face and it landed right on the desk of her sister.

All around the room, people were staring at her, listening to her ragged breath and seeing her hunched over. She slowly straigthened up and everyone in the room could see her bright red cheeks and the fire burning in her eyes, her mouth curled up in a snarl, and steam about to spray from her ears.

She ran to the window and bellowed after the retreating Rikki.

"GET... BACK... HEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 5:08 am

A slight smile crept over the dark girl's face as she gently picked up the insect from her desk and lightly began petting its shell with one finger. Amazing that something so small could cause so much trouble...even for someone like Hikari. She turned for a moment, seeing the look of unmasked hatred on her sister's face.

Hikari was usually so dependable when it came to taking care of her sister. She was the one who had always been there to keep her safe from the idiots that seemed to surround them. But Hikari also had a habit of blowing up in people's faces. She'd never even raised her voice to Ashibue, but towards almost everyone else she was incredibly short-tempered. People like Rikiki just seemed to strike a nerve in her sister.

She wondered just what Hikari was going to do to that bothersome brown-haired student. Sometimes her sister seemed to let her emotions rule her actions...
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 9:08 am

The crash of the chair caught Midori's attention; after Rikiki had wandered off, she'd turned her attention back to Daisuke to await his reply, and thusly was paying much less to the world around her than she normally would be. From her best guess the stranger with the guitar on his zanpakuto had been the one to set it in motion, but much of the yelling and chaos that ensued after she wasn't able to follow. At best, she noted that Hikari and Rikiki had just ran to the window, and the latter had actually jumped out; by the way Hikari was yelling, Midori guessed the brown-haired hyperactive girl had done something to annoy her further.

She took a step to the side, moving more towards Daisuke and the wall, away from the center of the room. "It's a wonder anyone can carry on a conversation here...."
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 12:58 pm

The things she has said earlier was meant to encourage the green haired boy to stay. If he still felt like leaving after this conversation, Kasahara wouldn't do anything about it any more. She greatly disliked people who are unwilling to do something for themselves and drown themselves in self-pity. Her cold gaze didn't soften at all.

"Things have been going badly for you? Tough it out and push forwards. Be stronger than that."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 1:09 pm

Satoko did not hear Igarashi's call at first, but after walking a few more steps did realize that someone had yelled towards him. Stopping, he turned to face Igarashi, who he assumed had just pried himself away from the girl he had just met. Satoko, unused to the idea of 'love', would later on get the misled idea that the kiss held no emotional value, something to be shared as a way Igarashi was saying 'I'm sorry fro kicking you in the face and nearly crushing your chest'. Satoko's misleadment would lead to an embarassing moment for him later on, worse even then falling out a window your first day of school infront of a tomboy who seemed intent on- The hell? Satoko thought to himself, for like the narration, his mind had drifted to Kasahara when he looked back at those two togheter*.

Decideding it best to keep his injured hand concealed, Satoko unrolled the sleeve of his Shinigami costume (For it was much to large for him and he had been forced to roll it up before coming to the academy. The large sleeve draped over his hand, hiding the torn and bleeding knuckles. Satoko grimaced slightly as the knuckle with the wound touched the fabric of his costume, grazing the tear in his flesh. (After writing this bit, it came to my attention I had not desribed Satoko's appearance in detail, mentioning only the scar on his chest and the parted bit of the robe whcih showed it. Therefore I will dedicate this next paragraph to the appearance of Satoko Takeshi).

Satoko's face was not unlike that of my avatar, although a tid bit more masculine and handsome, for he was actually quite a dashing looking fellow. He, however, believed quite the opposite, assuming that he must be as sad to look at as a beggar on the street. He also had a slim, yet muscular build, although you'd never be able to tell. His robes so much to large for him that he could have slid inside them twice, although one of him would be rather squished and uncomfortable. His feet could not be seen underneath the robe which extended past them, but not enough to drag on the floor, but percisely enough to conceal his feet. The same went for the sleeves on his robes, as I desribed earlier he had had both of them rolled up before, all though he was never to roll them up again them. Now, I do believe I have gone into enough detail of Satoko, so I will resume my writing.

"What do you want, Igarashi?" Satoko replied with more rude a tone a then he had intended, "Uh, I mean, yes Igarashi?" Satoko blinked in a mild confusement, wondering why he had spoken so rudely at first.

*I would like to state that Satoko's a innocent boy, and I'm doing this too him for my own amusement.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 2:06 pm

Having wandered away from Rikki and the others, Ryouichi watched this interaction between the soft-spoken Satoko and the fiery Igarashi, an interaction which looked like it might suddenly become a full-blown conflict. A quick glance around the hall seemed to confirm that nobody else was coming. Focusing his eyes back on Satoko, the wheels in Ryouichi's head began to turn, and slowly a dark smile grew on his face.

Last edited by Ryouichi Kanue on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 2:32 pm

Rikiki, very tired after running around the school to avoid Hikari, climbed in a window and sat down to rest. Around the corner, she could hear a small convorsation, consisting of Naomi, Sakimoto and Igarashi, and someone else she sensed. She wanted to go and see the people, but Uzumaki pulsed brightly, and a evilish voice hissed "Stay there and listen for once!"

'Stupid sword.' she thought,but stayed where she was, and listened to the two or three people she sensed speak.

Last edited by Rikiki Brown on Wed 21 May 2008, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 2:35 pm

Igarashi Regretted taking his lips away from Naomi almost immediately, it felt so good.. but His embarassment made him react almost as an instinct, Anyway, as Igarashi glanced at Satoko, he had managed to take a glance at his fist, which appeared to be bleeding, but almost as soon as he called, Satoko hid his whole arm in his sleeve, this striked as a bit odd to Igarashi, he wondered what had he done this time, That man seemed unable to stay away from trouble, or wounds for that matter.

Still feeling a mix of embarassment and frustration for feeling interrupted, even more so after the rude response that Satoko made, and then the way replied again, in a more tame manner, Igarashi quickly pondered what he should do, he obviously would love to resume his moment with Naomi but found himself unable to do so in presence of another person, On the other hand, something about Satoko reminded him of himself... that, and he was still sure he was more than what he looked like.

Deciding not to move away from where he was, comfortably wrapped around Naomi's arms, he Kissed her quickly again, and stared at her briefly, not saying a word, but wanting to make sure to transmit his feelings for her, He did not want her to think that it was only a spur of the moment, he turned again towards Satoko, and Called to him again, this time in a more calm, but colder tone. "Why is your Arm Bleeding?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 2:59 pm

Satoko was no longer listening to Igarashi as he shouted to him, actually paying him no heed, for he had noticed a newcomer. He could see a rather manical looking boy peering at him, he seemed to wish to speak with him, and Satoko wanted to know why. Walking directly past Sakimoto, who seemed totally obsessed with that girl he had just met. he gave him a light wave as he passed him, but didn't stop till he was face to face with Ryouichi. The boy intimidated Satoko, his superior looking face, the way he held himself. As a matter of fact this was just another example of Satko's infamiliarity with good people, for Ryouchi was just demonstrating good posture and self confidence. Two things you don't see very often on the street.

"I believe you wish to speak with me...?" Satoko spoke coldly to Ryouichi, with a certain tone of unjustified dislike in his voice. "If not I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 3:09 pm

As Satoko walked away from him, evidently ignoring him this time, Igarashi Felt confusion and a bit of anger inside him, Rarely he spoke to someone, and he didn't like to be ignored, now he had completely regretted the fact that he had stopped his moment with Naomi, wasting it in a futile attempt to know more about that odd fellow... still, they were both still there, and Satoko had now walked away towards another man, but far enough so he did not feel uncomfortable again, so he wondered if he might be able to amend his mistake towards Naomi, and stared at her again, almost as if making an apology with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 3:31 pm

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
Satoko was no longer listening to Igarashi as he shouted to him, actually paying him no heed, for he had noticed a newcomer. He could see a rather manical looking boy peering at him, he seemed to wish to speak with him, and Satoko wanted to know why. Walking directly past Sakimoto, who seemed totally obsessed with that girl he had just met. he gave him a light wave as he passed him, but didn't stop till he was face to face with Ryouichi. The boy intimidated Satoko, his superior looking face, the way he held himself. As a matter of fact this was just another example of Satko's infamiliarity with good people, for Ryouchi was just demonstrating good posture and self confidence. Two things you don't see very often on the street.

"I believe you wish to speak with me...?" Satoko spoke coldly to Ryouichi, with a certain tone of unjustified dislike in his voice. "If not I'll be on my way."

"Well Takeshi-kun," said Ryouichi, putting a hand on the younger boy's shoulder, "I thought you might want some help cleaning up that wound." He pointed to the growing bloodstain on Satoko's shirt and made a sympathetic look. "We wouldn't want it to get infected, now would we?" Ryouichi asked with a condescending smile, as if he were talking to a small child.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 3:52 pm

Satoko's unjustified dislike of Kanue suddenly became clear to him, and justified in his opinion. Now you may be wondering, although I doubt you are, knew so quickly the reason he disliked Ryouichi, when he had no experience socially, whether with emotion or other things. This was because Satoko was also used to disliking people, boy, this kid was raised with all the bad emotions, eh? Satoko knew what it was to be looked down upon, he always had hated the feeling, and he could clearly tell that this man looked down on him, the way he spoke revealed it. Satoko clenched his fist, he wanted to hit the boy, no one had proved themselves better then him, and therefore no one could look down on him.

"I'll be fine, thanks, I already rinsed it out on the way up, I just didn't bother to bandage it", what? Oh, yes, he had. Well on the way up the halls Satoko had actually temporarily stopped and rinsed out his wounds, leaving it open because he had been unable to focus that clearly, as he had still been upset from his small verbal bout with Kasahara at that moment. I do apologize for leaving that out, I do hope it caused little confusion.

Satoko then walked past the man, entering the classroom, whispering in Ryouichi's ear as he passed him; "Never speak to me like a child or someone lesser then you, or I do believe I may be inclined to fight you, pretty boy".
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 4:16 pm

Her ears picked up a familiar voice just outside the classroom. She looked past the green haired boy to see who it was. It wasn't until the whatever conversation had occurred was over that Kasahara found Takeshi entering the room. From what she could tell, the scarred boy had an upset look upon his face. Was it because of their little chat earlier? Where she apparently ' worsen the lack of self confidence' he had? Kasahara tried not to mind too much about what the boy had last said to her and pretended not to notice Takeshi; she was being stubborn and did not want to apologize for anything. After all, in her mind she was only teasing him in good nature.

She tried focusing on the green haired boy, who she has been discussing, or rather lecturing, with. Something caught her eye when she glanced at the accident prone boy again; there was blood on him. It wasn't from the bandage on his cheek, from his earlier misfortune with the window. There were blood stains on the edge of his sleeves. She deduced that it was from his quarrel with the tree, but something about it bothered her a little. The stains looked fresh... and seem to be spreading by little increments.

Was he still bleeding?

At this point, she didn't care if Takeshi was angry at her or not. "Takeshi!" She hissed out his name in a harsh whisper to draw his attention. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 May 2008, 4:28 pm

"Son of a bitch!" Kaito mumbled to himself after being awoken from his extended slumber by an ear piercing scream. "Who the hell?" The drowsy young man stood up and swayed back and forth, suffering from head rush. His eyesight temporarily failing him, he stumbled around the, now cluttered, classroom. Once he regained himself, he looked about the room. Noticing many unfamiliar faces peppered into the people he already had gotten to meet.

"What in God's name happened now?" The boy who had fallen out of the tree only minutes ago, or maybe hours, Kaito wasn't truly sure how long he'd been out. He began a slow walk to him before realizing he didn't remember him. I'll just grab my name sheet, I left it on the desk.. To his dismay, it seemed he'd drooled a little and the name was smudged. He didn't have time to care, he grabbed it and walked over.

"Are you alright, Ta-san." Hmmm, TA, it's all he could make out from his damp paper. Good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next