Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 12:47 pm

Rikiki wheeled, eyes hot pink, Uzumaki shining.

"Oh! I'm sorry," Rikiki began, but in a French accent rather than her usual Newfoundland one. "I don't think I've seen you much. What's your name again?" She said, sounding rather evil, and avoiding Kaito's question. Her hand tightened on Uzumaki, and she* began slowly unscrewing it.

*Technically, Rikiki seems to be more of an "it" at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 12:54 pm

"My name is Rokurou Kaito, but that's not why I came out here. I asked you, 'Why'd you do that'." He awaited her answer, staring her down, attempting to intimidate. "You seem different from when I last saw you. Something is up, what?"

Kaito noticed Rikiki's hand on her sword. He slowly moved his hand back to his left side. He placed it on the hilt of his blade, ready for anything, eyes tightening. He didn't bother to get into an attack stance, Better to not fight if I can avoid it, but if I have to, I'll be ready.

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:12 pm

"Nothing is wrong with me, and I didn't do anything... that wasn't deserved. " Rikiki snerked pompously, screwing Uzumaki back in, her eyes and sword turning the birghtest shade of pink possible.

"Now, I think I'm going somewhere," she snapped in the evil French accent, and she turned on her heel and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:32 pm

Chiken Kazenosei wrote:
After hearing Kasahara talking about an ice pack, Chiken remembered the one that was in his pocket, melting. (How did he forget something that cold?) He got it out and handed it to Kasahara. "Here. Iceing him would be a good idea." He turned around in time to see Rikiki slapping his patient on the shoulder. He cocked his eyebrow and figured he should go help him out.

"Are you alright?" was the unasked question that Ryouichi could see forming in Chiken's eyes. "It's okay." he said, smiling weakly, "I'm fine." He winced, his smile turning into a half-grin, "I definitely felt that, though." Then he frowned darkly and turned his head the hallway. That's... Uzumaki.

Striding out of the class room, he caught up with Rikiki before she had gotten five feet from where she had been standing. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he forced her to stop walking. "Rikiki," he murmured in a strangely possessive tone, his voice soft, "where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:35 pm

Hmmm, whatever. As long as she doesn't try to kill me, I don't have to worry about her. He turned himself around and slowly walked back into the classroom to make sure everything was alright with the two injured students. Just as he began, Ryouichi flew past him and stopped Rikiki. Kaito stopped, turned around, and leaned against the wall. What now?
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:43 pm

"I'm fine Kanue..." Rikiki mumbled, and winced, having called him by his real name. He would definitely know now. " I'm just fine..."

Rikiki slowly grabbed the doorknob of a nearby broom closet, ripped it from the already shattered door, and whiffed it at Kanue's head.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:53 pm

Glad for his quick reflexes, Ryouichi quickly caught the aforementioned doorknob. Leaning against the wall, he frowned at the girl and began tossing and catching the would-be projectile. "Enough, Uzumaki. Bring Rikiki back, now." he said, placing great emphasis on the last word.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 1:56 pm

Kaito stepped up, ready to help Ryouichi if needed it. He knew that wasn't Rikiki, and his theory had just been confirmed by Ryouichi. He drew his sword, but still stayed back, he didn't want to interfere. Only if I have to he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 2:03 pm

Rikiki/Uzumaki sighed.

"Fine." s/he muttered, "Controlling this body is very tiring anyway. I suppose I'll return to the my sword for now, but I WILL get you someday, Ryouichi. You are FAR too agravating..."

The pink of Rikiki's eyes faded back to brown, and the sword stopped glowing. Rikiki then fell back into the broom closet door, effectivly smashing it.

"Mreow... Wut happened?" She mumbled incoherantly.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 2:07 pm

[EDIT: Darn laggy connection! Had a whole post written up after the throwing doorknob scene Razz]

Apparently, in the space of about five minutes, all hell had decided to break loose. Any attempt for Daisuke to reply had been violently interrupted one after another, first with flying objects, then with students shouting and fighting, and now with at least one drawn weapon. "One second Kokubunji-san, I hate to leave again but...." And without a real explanation she dove away from the former sumo and headed towards the source of all the noise.

Just as she arrived, Rikiki - always her around when there was trouble, it seemed; was this going to become a common pattern? - was messing with the shattered closet door where Naomi had been first trapped, then injured. Suddenly she lifted the doorknob, broken free of its frame, and hurled it across the room towards a crowd of students... as far as Midori could tell any one of them could have been the target. She didn't have time to think, but luckily Kanue was quick and caught the object before it could have done any harm.

The green-haired young woman sighed slowly returned her half-drawn zanpakuto to its scabbard, although her hand remained on its hilt; she had been intending to knock the doorknob out of the air, but hadn't arrived quite quickly enough. "I think we've had enough injured people today," she said sternly, at no one in particular. The disorder of the teacher-less classroom didn't bother her, but the fact that someone - Takeshi or Kasahara, one of the two - was already bleeding everywhere and others were either injured or attempting to aid the injured and all this half-crazed hyperactive girl could think to do was throw things did. She offered Rikiki one more unblinking glare before turning her attention to the crowd... she didn't really trust that whole innocent act there at the end. I hope Kokubunji-san followed me, she thought, we could use his help.... "Anything I can do?" she offered at last.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 2:29 pm

Satoko nodded his appreciation to Kasahara for the ice, which he was sure would do him much good. He was also very appreciative of how she had bandaged his hand, which felt much better without the onslaught of blood dripping down it. He smiled weakly at Kasahara, although much pain was still dressing itself over his face, it was obvious that he was begining to feel slightly better, that or he's getting used to the feeling of pain. The ice felt good pressed against his chest, which ached all over from Kanue's kick, which had made contact in the center, and weakest spot of his chest. He was finding it slightly easier to breath, but his throat was still dry and his voice cracked from all this unaccustomed talking. He spoke this time in a raspy voice, feeling very dragged out, "Water, please", Satoko coughed lightly inbetween words, he felt he would lose his voice if he kept speaking.

He then noticed the turn of events which had just unfolded infront of him, and how Kanue was already up again and confronting another, while Takeshi lay around a letting himself feel like injured child, crying for anothers help. Frustrated with himself Satoko got up, walking over to the window he had entered in moments ago, ingnoring the slight pain in his chest as he held the ice tight. Buffoon, you're letting others watch out for you already? You don't even know these people enough to keep from fighting them, let alone to rely on them, as Satoko thought to himself, he paid no heed to the happenings nearby; choosing himself as company over anyone else. For now anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 2:49 pm

Kasahara gave a cold stare at Takeshi as he turned away to walk to the window. He wanted her to get him a glass of water? She had to use all of her will power not to call him lazy and tell him to get it himself. Again, she refrained from doing so because he was injured. With a slight huff, the brunette walked out of the classroom and headed towards the nurses office. She thought to herself for a moment, thinking about that small weak smile he gave her in appreciation. It felt... nice.

Her thoughts were cut abruptly as soon as she found a small crowd in the middle of the hall. Noami and Sakimoto were talking to each other while the boy Takeshi fought and the other who got locked with them were gathered around a girl who, to some surprise, was in the closet. She didn't want any part of this, knowing full well that she would probably just get in the way of things. As Kasahara walked past them all, she noticed that the closet door has been broken and in a wreck. Nothing she could do about it so she moved on.

Once again, for the third time today, she stepped into the nurse's office. This time, she grabbed a paper cup and filled it with tap water for Takeshi. With that in hand, she walked back to the classroom and set it down on a desk next to the scarred boy. She didn't want to bother him while he was thinking so she focused on doing something else. Kasahara grabbed another clean gauze from the desk with medical supplies ontop of it and started wiping up Takeshi's blood from the floor.

Atleast she was being useful with her time.
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 3:01 pm

Deciding that it would be a good idea to try and establish some sort of contact with Satoko, Junshirou walked up to him, then made a small show of looking at all the visible wounds on his body.

"That seems quite nasty... you should probably be more careful, considering that scar on your chest. I can only wonder what you've done to Kanue..."

Right now, normal people would probably be making offers to clean up the blood or help in some way to treat some of the wounds, or would have perhaps gone over to the boy with the dislocated arm instead and offered some help there, but Junshirou didn't really want to be normal. He paused, then smiled a semi-mocking smile. "You seem to think to yourself quite a lot, don't you? That's good. Maybe that way you won't hurt yourself quite so much."

Without waiting for a reaction, he turned around and looked around the room for somebody he hadn't talked to yet. However, he soon thought against it and exited in order to make a plan of the building, as he hadn't seen much of it yet.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 4:49 pm

Satoko had been lost in thought when Kasahara had brought him his water, and felt a fool for not thanking her. He had been distracted by the workings of his mind untill some strange fellow walked up to him and stratred rambling on. Although succeeding in diverting Takeshi's attention from the nature occuring outside, it had not done much else for him as Satoko had not managed to catch a word except the last few, which were not much good without the rest of the sentence structure. He attempted to call the man back but he thought better of it, knowing his voice deserved some rest. There was that and the fact that he had already walked away.

Thankfully enough Satoko now noticed the water Kasahara had taken to him, and that the girl was now wiping up his blood from the floor. Taking a short, savory sip, from the paper cup which held the water inside it, Satoko kneeled down beside Kasahara. The pain in his chest was all but pushed from his mind untill he felt a light stinging from kneeling downwards and feshly reminded. However the pain was greatly reduced, and he had placed the ice pack on a nearby desk, forgetting to close the front of theupper part of his uniform, however.

Satoko whispered quietly, his voice still tired from speaking and yelling, "Anything I may do to help?" satoko was speaking is his polite, indifferent manner again. However the cold tone he usually used was absent.

{Ugh, another to paragrapher? What has happened to my three to four paragraph glory?! *agonized groan*}
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 4:59 pm

After regaining his cool, Kaito yawned and stretched his arms. Ignoring Rikiki's question, he walked back into the classroom.

The first thing he noticed was the somber mood it had taken on. Everyone was rather silent. A conversation here and there, but nothing too notable. He contemplated helping out Kasahara with her clean up, but they hadn't really ever talked and he'd rather not go around forcing small talk with people he really doesn't know.

With a slow glide across the room, he went to Takeshi's empty spot. Ahhh, nature. This is as good as it gets. A blank stare swept across Kaito's face as he stared out the window, taking in the beautiful scenery. This ought to be an interesting time, he thought. He leaned back into his chair, eyes still focused on the window, but his mind was rather far away. Reflecting on the days events. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:05 pm

Inwardly, she groaned upon hearing Takeshi. There were many different responses she would like to say to him to answer his question. 'Don't fall out of trees.' 'Don't pick up anymore fights.' 'Don't trip over any buckets.' 'Don't start tearing up trees with your fists.' None of these were uttered to the boy while he was in a fragile state. Kasahara promised herself that she would continue mocking Takeshi as soon as he was in better health. There was silence between them as she finished wiping the blood that the boy next to her coughed up earlier.

As soon as she was done, she gave Takeshi a dull look. "Betsuni*. Just take care of yourself and be careful. You're injured." For a second, there was an angry look. Just as sudden as it appeared, it was gone. "Don't make your injuries worsen."

She stood up and left Takeshi to be with himself while Kasahara threw the bloodied gauze away. After she was done cleaning up, the brunette sat back down in a desk in the middle of the room with her head turned towards the door. She thought to herself right then and there. It bothered her that she had to fix and treat other people's injuries. She should not have the knowledge to do so. It bothered her that she couldn't remember how she knew first-aid. It also bothered her that she had to apply this knowledge during the first day of class. "..."

*Betsuni = "Nothing"
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:14 pm

Since Kasahara seemed to be taking care of most of Takeshi's injuries, and Kanue's were already bound, Midori set about to cleaning up the mess, mopping up the remains of blood, splinters, glass (how did that get there??), and other debris on the floor, clearing the floor around the chaotic group that seemed to be mostly quieting down now; Kasahara had gotten most of Takeshi's mess, but there was still quite a bit left to clean up.

Once satisfied with her work, she gave the area a once-over glance then made her way back to where Daisuke was hopefully still waiting. The former sumo had been an engaging conversationalist, but the distraction and chaos of the afternoon had interrupted that quite soundly; hopefully now they would be able to continue their discussion in peace. "My apologies, Kokubunji-san; hopefully that will be the last of the interruptions." She offered the big man a friendly smile, then adjusted first her zanpakuto in its scabbard at her right hip, making sure it was fully sheathed again and properly in place, then the left shoulder of her kimono, where the seam that normally would have connected the sleeve would have been, but now was only Midori's bare arm and snake tattoo, its emerald scales glittering in the sunlight filtering through the windows almost as if they were real rather than simply a tattoo's paint.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 5:42 pm

Satoko nodded as Kasahara replied to him, failing to dtect the anger that had been temporarily shown on her face well in his daze. He was dazed because only now did he realize what a complete and total ass of himself he had made on the first day. He now had an enemy, or infriendly rival at least, in Ryouichi. The rest of the class was liable to think him a moron who knows not how to keep calm when taunted even slightly, and he appears to have only aquainted himself with one person, whom he did not know their views of him. Kasahara had helped him alot today, but she would have been liable to help any other fool who had done as many stupid things as he in the course of an hour, maybe two.

Satoko stood, remembering to close the front of his uniform this time, but still leaving it open just enough to show a bit of his disfiguring scar. he then strode over to the desk he had first sat in today, and took a relaxed posistion inside the chair, making sure to draw little attention to him this time. He looked outside the window adjacent to him, smiling at the sounds of nature he could hear through it. He glanced towards the boy whom had been locked out of the classroom alongisde him and Kasahara earlier, seeing him enjoy the sounds of nature as well. This was what Satoko had intended to spend all day doing, watching the world around him; not interacting with it.

Satoko did, however, get one good thing out of what had occured to him. he had learned about himself, one person who had been most foreign to him for a long time. He now knew he was capable of one thing, if that thing only; Satoko Takeshi was good at fighting, and he had enjoyed it more then he expected. He did not enjoy injuring others, but the feeling of the fight, that was what he enjoyed. He ought to take up the man Igarashi he had met on a spar sometime, he did mention he liked to spar, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 6:01 pm

As Kasahara sat in thought, she suddenly remembered something that happened earlier today. When she and Takeshi first met, their conversation was cut short because she agreed to walk in the halls with Naomi. She tried to concentrate. What did he say to her after she teased him about falling out of the window? It was an witty inquiry.

'Why, I do believe he may be alright, but the foolish boy appears to have broken his pride. Now, as you must know, pride is a hard thing to fix once broken, so would you happen to know any cures to that?'

She never answered him back. Kasahara turned to towards where she left Takeshi and did not find him there. The brunette was so engrossed with her own thoughts that she failed to notice that Takeshi had returned to his seat as well. The girl found the boy near the windows again and opened her mouth to say something about their previous conversation but did not speak. He was looking at Kaito and looked to be deeply in thought. She changed her mind about conversing with Takeshi and looked towards the door again, this time not in thought; Kasahara just sat there and watched.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 6:04 pm

Kanue (Chiken had now managed to get his name from overhearing it) read Chiken's mind replying that he was fine. When he started getting up, Chiken thought, 'He should stay and rest some, but I figure he has enough common sense to be fine.' Gathering up the rest of his supplies and putting them back into his pocket, Chiken noticed the rest of the mess was already taken care of. He got up and decided to sit down near the door this time. He pulled off his watch and started playing with it.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 6:46 pm

Once he had walked back into the classroom with Rikiki in tow, Ryouichi, deciding that he needed a break, took a seat at an unoccupied desk. Perching his elbows on the table and resting his chin atop his interlocked fingers, Ryouichi closed his eyes and slowly reviewed the events of the last few hours in his mind.

An energetic girl.

"Brown-san, don't forget that you have other people to greet."

A dark-haired boy was speaking.

"Ryuichi Kanue. It's nice to meet you. I'm Rokurou Kaito."
"It's good to meet you, Kaito-san."

A smile.

"So, what's brought you here?"

A solemn face.

"A monstrous creature known as a 'Hollow' attacked and killed my family."
"I want the ability to defend myself and others. I couldn't take losing anyone else."

A hand on a shoulder.

"You will make a magnificent Shinigami indeed."

A large man.

"My name is Daisuke Kokubunji, of the 37th district of Ryukongai. Hajimemashite.*"

A green-haired girl.

"I hope I'm not interrupting, it's just a bit quiet over there with no one to talk to, so I hope you don't mind me joining your conversation."
"I've reached my limits, and wish to pass beyond them."

"You say you are here to, as you say, 'surpass your limits?' If this is what you say, I would like to ask you...why? For what reason are you surpassing your natural limits? Do you have something you'd like to protect? Is it something or someone precious to you? Or is it yourself? Or are you simply desiring power for the sake of power?"

I desire power...

because...

I...

Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 8:50 pm

*Realizing he had been spacing out since for a little while, and came to his senses*

She's right in a way. Even if things continue to go poorly, I need to be here. I can't prove myself useful if I don't learn how to fight better. For the time being though, I'm not sure I really want to interact with other students right now. I'm going to lay low.

((In all seriousness, I won't be able to post again for a couple days. Sorry guys.))
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 2:38 am

A figure appeared in the doorway, glaring angrily at the chaos that filled the classroom. Hikari's fists were balled up as she strode into the room, muttering one word over and over again.
"Baka..." she hissed under her breath

No one had even seen the acerbic girl leave the room, but she obviously had. Most people had been too caught up in whatever they were doing to notice her, but one or two had heard her shouting at someone in another room.
"Who the hell d'you think you are, anyway?"

Hikari looked around at her classmates. Some of them seemed bearable, at least, but others just made her want to scream. Did these idiots actually expect to become Shinigami one day? If this was the future of Soul Society, then it didn't look too bright. Just whose idea had it been to put someone like her in the same class as this freakshow? She scowled for a moment, her eyes flickering from one idiot to the next until they fell on the wraith-like figure of her sister. The dark-haired girl was sitting at her desk, doing something with her hands and...smiling? Ashibue hardly ever smiled in public...The very presence of other people tended to make her nervous, and considering how utterly insane her classmates were acting...

Hikari sighed, and walked over. She sat down next to her sister, her face softening a little until she saw just what Ashibue was doing with her hands.

God, I hate bugs...

And was it just her imagination, or was it the same one that Rikiki had thrown at her earlier? She'd make that girl pay...

Supressing a shudder, Hikari gently touched her sister's arm.
"You feeling okay, Kage-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 3:10 am

She smiled softly to herself, gently petting the beetle's shell with one finger. So many people seemed to dislike insects. They said that said they were 'creepy' or 'disgusting', and they were always trying to poison them, or crush them, or just murder them for no real reason. But insects never hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. They only stung people in self-defense, or if people had invaded their territory.

She felt a slight touch on her arm. She turned to see Hikari, looking at her with concern. Hikari cared for her. Hikari would always care for her. Ashibue stared at the floor and nodded slightly. Still, at least that beetle didn't seem to mind so much. She reached out her finger to stroke the its shell again.

Only it wasn't there anymore.

The dark girl frowned, her eyes darting around the room to try and see where the little thing had gone. But it wasn't anywhere. With all these people shouting and tramping around...what if somebody stepped on it? She finally spotted it, moving slowly across the floor. She sighed softly, but then realized just how close it was to the foot of a towering student.

No...
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 4:09 am

Rikiki was trying to figure things out. Kanue was fighting, Uzumaki was being a meanie again. Had Uzumaki done that again?

Rikiki shuddered, 'Yikes. Scary thought.' but she tucked that thinking away, she didn't want to think about it.

With her attention now returned to the class, she saw that beetle right next to Daisuke's foot. She paced over, scooped it up, and released it. It flew about the class happily.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 2:07 pm

(Okay, i wanted to wait for Naomi before posting, but more than a day has passed, and i really wanted to post, sorry.)

Igarashi had just finished saying the words of his Pseudo-question to naomi when again, more ruckus could be hear from outside, even being in there could not help, Igarashi was instantly distracted by it, and apparently, so was Naomi, since she didn't answer to her question, before Igarashi could be able to tell what was happening outside, he noticed the doorknob of the already damaged door being quickly ripped away and he heard being thrown, next thing that happened, a brown haired girl smashed the door open.

Igarashi was now genuinely Frustrated, it appeared as if it was impossible to find a calm place in the whole building, He glared at the girl, who was mumbling about something happening, but then, she got up and left just as suddenly as she had arrived, apparently grabbed by a blond haired man, Igarashi felt once again a mix of confusion and a bit of anger, What the hell was happening???

All the aforementioned chaos effectively broke Igarashi's attention of Naomi, he still wanted to know more about her, but it was evident that that would not be possible anytime soon, at least not with all these loons causing trouble, so he decided he might as well leave that place and head back to the classroom, if he was not going to have a moment of peace, he would at least be able to be aware of the going ons around him, so, without thinking more about it, Igarashi stepped out of the room, gave Naomi a deep stare, almost as if apologizing again, and then left to the classroom.

Once he arrived inside, he noticed a few things might have occurred a few moments ago, but he saw most of students had now picked a place to stay and nothing was really happening right now, he wondered why everything was so calm now that he has returned to it, but did not complain, and hoped it would remain that way, too much had happened to him today, and tough not all was that bad, he felt he needed some space, at first he meant to go towards the window, but saw that two people where already in there, including Satoko, and he didn't feel like talking right now, especially since he had ignored him before, so he scanned the room for a clear space to lay about, he saw one near the blackboard, no one was near that place yet, he walked towards there, and laid his back against the wall there, releasing a sigh and stared blankly across the classroom, not really watching anything, just trying to make sense of all that happened lately.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 3:17 pm

Kasahara noticed something. Either the teacher was really late coming into the classroom or all of them, the students, were unusually early. Perhaps this was a test? To see if one was acceptable for being a shinigami? She tried to think about her actions after first entering the classroom. She greeted everyone and sat down. So far, her actions were quite normal. Kasahara then met and befriended Naomi. Even though she was conversing with Naomi, she still noticed her surroundings and found Takeshi falling out the window. That sounded good if she was being observed.

She spoke with Naomi some more and then spoke to Takeshi. Both Naomi and Kasahara then traveled out into the halls to converse some more. She mentally winced, think that a good student would just sit in class, waiting for the teacher. Naomi then started crying and that's when Sakimoto first introduced himself to the two. They walked back to class and Kasahara found herself leaving Naomi's side to aid Takeshi. Aiding the wounded would give her bonus points if this was all a test. Along the way to the nurses office, they met Kaito.

Somehow Naomi had gotten stuck in the closet and when Sakimoto came to her aid, he ended up harming the girl instead. After tending to Takeshi, she treated Naomi. Then Naomi woke up and Kasahara left Sakimoto and her friend alone to return to class. She found Takeshi outside, beating a tree, and somehow insulted him. She then met a green haired boy who seemed to be wallowing in self-pity, so Kasahara lectured him. Takeshi returned to the class with blood on his shirt and she dragged him out to fix him up... again. Something strange happened. They were being teased and then promptly locked out of the room. Kaito, who was not directly involved in this quarrel between Takeshi and whoever that boy was, got injured and locked out as well. Both Takeshi and Kaito returned to the class through the window and Kasahara gathered supplies instead.

Chiken let her back into the classroom while Takeshi and another boy were fighting. The fight came to a draw and she, once again, fixed Takeshi up. He requested water so she gave him water and began cleaning some of his mess up as well.

... Now here she was, sitting in a desk just waiting for the class to begin. All and all, she thought she had done well. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary for her besides the use knowledge she didn't know about to tend to wounds of various people. She nodded in satisfaction that she has been a 'good girl' and focused on what was happening in the class right now.

There was a beetle flying around the classroom and one girl, upon remembering a scream earlier, seemed to be afraid of it. Why not just get rid of it so it wouldn't cause anymore mayhem? Kasahara quietly got up and trapped the beetle in her hands as if flew by her. It was unharmed within her grasp, but fluttered every so often, requesting to be let free to fly again. The brunette looked to the windows, where she found Kaito and Takeshi sitting by, and slowly made her way to them. "Scoot."

It was a curt command and she didn't wait for them to follow them. She leaned against the window sill and stuck her upper out of the window before freeing the beetle outside. For that moment, if someone were to bump into her in the slightest way, Kasahara would lose balance and fall out the window.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 8:49 pm

Ryouichi wasn't quite sure what he was seeing. Upon opening his eyes, he had expected to see the now familiar classroom. Instead, he found himself sitting at a desk in what appeared to be a private study.

The chair he was currently sitting in was covered with black leather. It was one of those swiveling armchairs that you might expect to find in an upscale office, and Ryouichi noticed that it was quite comfortable. The desk in front of him was smooth and carved with mahogany, with legs that curved slightly outward. On top sat a reading lamp. The desk and chair were on the far end of a rectangular room.

To his left, Ryouichi saw an ornate-looking bookcase sitting against the wall, which appeared to be filled with volumes of books. A wooden placard above it read "Knowledge". Behind him and to the left was a filing cabinet with four drawers, which were neatly labeled in, Ryouichi realized with some surprise, his own handwriting. They were labeled "Friends", "Enemies", and "Other". Feeling compelled to see what these drawers might contain, Ryouichi stood from the chair and walked over the cabinet.

As he was reaching for the drawer labeled "Enemies", a deep, yet almost lyrical voice interrupted him. "Before knowing others, one must know thyself." Startled from his reverie, Ryouichi spun around to face the voice, his eyes narrowed. "Who are you?" he asked, his voice cool.

The newcomer was clothed in a body-length robe of white, with a hood which obscured their face from view. The stranger had folded their arms into the wide sleeves of the robe, so Ryouichi wasn't even able to discern their skin color. "My name is Mugenji." When the stranger had spoken his name, it had sounded like a whisper to Ryouichi. "Sorry," he said, frowning, "I couldn't hear your- wait!" Ryouichi caught himself, and shrewdly narrowed his eyes, "You're my Zanpakutou, aren't you?" The only sign that the figure in white had heard him was a small dipping of the hood, which Ryouichi took to be a nod.

"Well then," he asked, still slightly confused, "what did you mean, 'Before knowing others, one must know thyself'?" Instead of answering, the manifestation pointed back towards the desk, where an open manila folder was lying, which Ryouichi had somehow managed to miss before. Seating himself again in the chair, Ryouichi shifted forward and scanned the first page. Across the top of the sheet, in large, bold letters, was the name "KANUE, RYOUICHI". "Oh," remarked Ryouichi, his lips quirking into an amused smile, "I see."

With his left elbow leaning on the desk, Ryouichi cupped his face in his hand, and, turning pages with his right hand, he began to read. He stayed in that position for a very long time.

Last edited by Ryouichi Kanue on Sat 24 May 2008, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 23 May 2008, 11:48 pm

There was a tree outside. Somebody had fallen from it some time ago, but nothing so interesting had happened in quite awhile. Duggo stepped out through the open window, a smooth duck-and-lift movement, dropped cleanly to the ground, and found himself facing that very tree. He unsheathed "Lucille".

"Fuck you", he said to the tree.

It took three good whacks to lop the tree off at about waist-height. While the cracking and booming of the falling tree were mostly satisfying, Duggo was annoyed that he hadn't leveled the bitch in one good stroke. Mildly disgusted, he reminded himself that he was here to train, after all, and reckoned on future encounters to be both more successful and more exciting.

As he ducked back in through the open window, he noticed that "his" chairs had been taken. His mood already soured by the tree's stubborn refusal to die quickly, this additional inconvenience did not settle well. However, he was in no mood to fight. Rather, he was in a mood to brood, and brood he did, in a different chair. In a moment's time both the tree and the loss of "his" chairs were the furthest things from his mind as he considered something which was far more important to him at the moment: lunch. It was time to eat.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 12:21 am

Igarashi's "meditation" of what had happened before was suddenly imterrupted when he noticed a bit more of movement in the classroom, this time, seems Kashara was trying to return a bug outside the window, but something bothered him, she was stretching out too much, still, it would all take her a few moments (he also wondered why the heck was a bug in the classroom in the first place.)

Then, he just had a second to see it, without warning, a odd looking student jumped trough the window, straight to the floor, he was not worried about him tough, but more about the fact that he had broke the balance off Kasahara, He had just a few seconds to react, everyone else was distracted by something else, so he quickly ran as fas as he could for the window and extended an arm to grab Kasahara.

Her Balance had completely broken and at the point most of her body had stumbled outside the window, Igarashi barely manged to catch one of her feet, and the he quickly used his other hand to grab her shirt, swiftly lifting her up, all this while he saw the three making a loud noise and falling to the ground, as he pulled Kasahara back to the classroom, he spotted the cause, that odd fellow had struck it down The fuck is his problem???

When he managed to bring kasahara back to her feet, he directed a glare towards him, now that he had reentered the classroom, but he ignored his surroundings, big mistake, Igarashi thought, but still, he did not feel in the mood to fight, instead, he directed his glare towards Kasahara, What is with these people and falling off from windows? It was the second time this day he had done this, and class had not even started, frankly he was not in a good temper right now.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Sat 24 May 2008, 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 6:01 am

Rikiki gave Elvis Porn (Duggo) a glare. What a poo.

However, she had more pressing matters at hand. Like Kanue. Who was currantly sitting at his desk, eyes rolled inro his head. THAT couldn't be healthy.

Rikiki poked him. She yelled in his ear. She poured a bottle of cold water on his head. He still remained he had been. Creepy.

Rikiki smiled, and fished a pair of dark-lensed goggles from her pocket. Each side of the had a distorted picture, which appeared to be two halves of a cat. She put the goggles over Kanue's eyes, and then sat next to him.

She fell asleep sniggering.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 8:55 am

As soon as she felt someone brush up against to to exit through the window, she found her self teetering out the window. She was going to fall! Her body slipped through and was going to crash into the ground until Kasahara felt someone grab her foot. For a moment, the brunette was hanging upside down from the window sill. She glanced quickly at the ground above her; if she had fallen, she would certainly get hurt but not in a way that she would have serious injuries that would need to be tended to.

Her thoughts were broken when she felt someone grab onto her shirt. Kasahara got defensive almost immediately. "YADA! Dame yo!*" For the first time since entering class, she yelped in a feminine voice. She wanted to push the hand away from her shirt, thinking that this was an assault, but before she could do so she was pulled back into the classroom. It was Sakimoto.

He halped her to her feet, but she couldn't help but sink to the floor with a lost look on her face. Sakimoto was glaring at her and when she noticed this, she glared back at him, trying to maintain her tough image.

*YADA! Dame yo! = Yada means "no" in a protesting way. Dame yo means "stop that".
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 9:13 am

The reason About Igarashi Glaring at Kasahara was in part because he was in general, very annoyed right now, and to that add the fact that while he was trying to lift her up, she was protesting against it, what she would have preffered? to fall off the classroom?? Igarashi now remembered why he had no firends, or liked people in general, most of them acted very stupidly sometimes, in ways he could never understand.

So, when kasahara glared back at him, things only got worse, Gah, why the fuck did i bother in the first place??? He was not even those kind of people that felt satisfaction about helping others, in fact, he really did not know why did he actually help her, with Naomi it was now kinda obvious, tough he still felt weird about it, but Kasahara on the other hand, she had been quite pushy before, questioning about Naomi and everything, what did he care if she had feel anyway? what's more, maybe his help was not needed in any case, he thought this as he saw the two boys around them, one being satoko.

Still, as angry as he was, he was not one ot hit a girl, even when deserving it, not that he wanted to do it, but he was really pissed off about the whole thing, still, he was able to hold his cool in situations like this, so he just stated coldly to the brunnete. "Next time i hope you can fly."
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 9:22 am

A scoffed was directed to the red haired boy. "Well, forgive me for not being thankful." Kasahara tried to fix up her shirt, which was a bit more than tussled from being pulled. The top of her chest was a little exposed but since she didn't have much of a rack anyways, it shouldn't have been too much of a problem. She fixed so that she wore properly.

Her focus then came back to Sakimoto. She could tell that he was unhappy but, frankly, Kasahara was unhappy as well. No boy, in her opinion, should have to grab at a girl's shirt in any situation; this was especially true in this case because the girl could've taken care of herself. Atleast, that was what she believed.

"I would've been fine. I didn't need your help." She said firmly and defiantly, not caring if he disliked her even more for saying so.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2008, 9:33 am

Igarashi frankly could not care more about what she thought, this only had made him remember why he should not bother with people, even when helping them out, they lash out to you, fucking stupid world....

Ever Since he had arrived, Sakimoto had kinda forgotten about how he felt about other people, as he had been busy sorting out weird stuff before, but this whole situation with Kasahara only reminded him about it all, how he could not really thrust in people, oddly, as he remembered this, he only became more calm, reverting back to his usual self, one that did not blush, lash out at others, or care if they where bleeding or falling trough windows.

"Suit yourself, i will enjoy the spectacle next time."

And with that, Igarashi turned away from her direction, preparing to leave back to his spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next