Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaves and absences

Go down 
+16
Anshou Mizukin
Ashibue Kijou
Junshirou Tenkawa
Chiken Kazenosei
Ryouichi Kanue
Naomi Oxen
Gilgamesh
General Yamamoto
Satoko Takeshi
Kazu Arikosu
Rikiki Brown
Igarashi Sakimoto
Midori Yuansuzaku
Rumiko Adachi
Maka Kasahara
Zetsumei Oushou
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 4:13 pm

I am back too! Spent the weekend in Austin hanging out with Madhatte.

Yeah, I probably didn't tell y'all that. Shifty

Anyway, does anyone have any in-character plans, or do y'all just want me to get the tournament started?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 4:22 pm

I'll probably just make a post soon and then you can skip to the tournament if you want, I really can't think of anything else to do with Iga for now.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/72Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 6:04 pm

Yeah, I got the main thing for Chiken out of the way already, so I'm fine with the time skip. Don't forget to check your e-mail, I asked you something there since you said to not PM you unless it was a level-up.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76/76Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 7:13 pm

I have something planned for before Homecoming. I've also got a few new ideas, but I haven't finished working out the details in those ones yet.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 4:30 am

I pmed you a plan and then I was like oh shit he does not want any PMs and now I feel bad.Razz
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 2:25 pm

Naomi Oxen wrote:
I pmed you a plan and then I was like oh shit he does not want any PMs and now I feel bad.Razz

Nah, it's ok. Because for some reason, there's still a LOT of people who haven't used up their level points.

And we can't go on until everyone uses up their level points.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue52/52Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 11:50 pm

Real life is still preventing me from posting on a regular basis. Shifty
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 8:59 pm

*pokes the forum* Um... are there still many missing to use their point smythe? maybe it would be an incentive to them if we got the tournament moving along? It's been a long time coming methinks.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/66Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 10:12 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
*pokes the forum* Um... are there still many missing to use their point smythe? maybe it would be an incentive to them if we got the tournament moving along? It's been a long time coming methinks.

Yeah you know, I've got a lot of patience, but I've been unable to do anything for months now. Characterwise I can't do anything with Kazu until after the tournament.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 11:28 pm

Yeah, I was kind of planning to get things started this week, but shit came up and I had to spend most of this week driving around the Dallas Metro getting shit straightened out for college next semester.

All I need to do is write Chojiro's speech and some other stuff and I'll try and get it up... shit, I'm working all week this week. Next day off is, like, next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/66Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:46 am

ok that's fine ^_^
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 4:42 pm

Ok, I knew I said I'd get things started today, but my wrist just started hurting really bad in the middle of writing Chojiro's speech, and I need to take a break from the internet for a night. I'll try to finish tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue52/52Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:50 pm

I'm sort of back. I finished moving in and all, but I'm still in and out due to job hunting. Being graduated doesn't do much for employment opportunities apparently.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/72Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:41 pm

Glad to hear you've settled down somewhere and good luck in the hunt!
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/62Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 4:08 am

On the day after tomorrow, my family is taking me to India to spend winter holiday with my grandparents on my mother's side. This will not be any fun at all because it is monsoon season. It will be pouring down rain the whole time, and I will be stuck inside babysitting my thousands of cousins and second cousins and little boys and girls to whom I suspect I am not actually related. Shifty There are over a billion people in India, and every single one of their children will all be at my grandmother's house.

To make things even better, I shall enjoy the exquisite privilege of being grilled by my grandparents, aunts, uncles, great aunts and uncles, and God knows who else as to why I do not currently have a boyfriend, as I have reached the Ripe Old Age of fourteen and of course must be considering marriage. If I am truly lucky, my family members will introduce me to several Eligible Bachelors who all, creepily, don't seem to mind that they are at least twelve years older than I am, like they did last year, and I will get to spend the evening hiding under my blanket, attempting to stop my flesh from crawling and my mind from screaming. Because, as we all know, a girl is nothing but a baby factory that can cook.

Sorry for the rant. Shifty I shall return the evening of the 17th.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 9:04 pm

Sorry for the lack of updating. It is entirely my fault. I've gotten stuck working eight days in a row during this week and next week, so I feel like boiled monkey shit. My next day off is next Tuesday, so I'll try and get updated by then, provided I don't spend the day in either an alcoholic- or exhaustion-induced coma.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/72Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jul 2009, 2:21 pm

Concert, shuttle launch, concert, concert, concert. I'll be back monday.
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/62Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jul 2009, 10:05 pm

I'm back, after 26 hours of traveling. I will probably be back writing and photoshopping after I spend a night recovering.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Yadoumaru

Sarah Yadoumaru

Female Weapon : Meganemadou

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue41/68Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/68)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 8:27 pm

Welcome back, Byouko! *glomps! ^^ Glad to see you survived. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76/76Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 7:37 pm

Leaving for Florida tomorrow (26th). I'm going to be at Disney World for the next week or so. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid the hordes of screaming children... Shifty

On second thought, maybe I'll just spend all of my time at the hotel. ._.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:19 pm

Have fun Kanue.Smile
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:47 am

I've been a little slow on updating recently. This is actually *not* because my girlfriend, whom I love very very much, is currently staying with me. It's because 1. My work has me scheduled for yet *another* six days in a row, and 2. I've been writing other game-related backstory and shit (like the stuff I've PMed to <you know who you are> and <you also know who you are>). And it's really pretty good, like on the same level as the Shaku story, if I do say so myself. So I'll probably post it eventually, once I've decided that it's not spoilerific anymore. Catface

Also, I've asked my work for a reduction in hours, because I'm fucking sick as shit of working at fucking Walmart for stretches of seven, eight, nine days in a row. So I'll probably get to update more once that kicks in on 3rd August. Have patience and faith, folks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:21 pm

Ryouichi Kanue wrote:
Leaving for Florida tomorrow (26th). I'm going to be at Disney World for the next week or so. Hopefully I'll be able to avoid the hordes of screaming children... Shifty

On second thought, maybe I'll just spend all of my time at the hotel. ._.

/back
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:53 pm

More wonderful news:

My laptop has geborked itself. It's still under warrranty, but it'll be over a week before I get it back from the shop.

Everyone try to get your character sheets finished, and I'll update when I've got a non-school computer that I can use for more than 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/72Leaves and absences - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:22 am

No I-nets at my apartment yet, can only get on during the brief period I'm at school.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 5:43 pm

*peeks*
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 6:21 pm

Midori Yuansuzaku wrote:
*peeks*

OH MY GOD SHE LIVES
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 7:00 pm

Ryouichi Kanue wrote:
Midori Yuansuzaku wrote:
*peeks*

OH MY GOD SHE LIVES
In a manner of speaking Smile

I'm more or less back online on a regular basis though, after my laptop went kaput and I decided to take a several-month break from everything.

Yay, catchup time. GAH SO MUCH READING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaves and absences
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Rukongai-
Jump to: