Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaves and absences

Go down 
+16
Anshou Mizukin
Ashibue Kijou
Junshirou Tenkawa
Chiken Kazenosei
Ryouichi Kanue
Naomi Oxen
Gilgamesh
General Yamamoto
Satoko Takeshi
Kazu Arikosu
Rikiki Brown
Igarashi Sakimoto
Midori Yuansuzaku
Rumiko Adachi
Maka Kasahara
Zetsumei Oushou
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue52/52Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

Leaves and absences Empty
PostSubject: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 6:46 am

I'm still in the middle of exams and haven't really had a chance to post. Look for me sometime next week after this hell is over.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue78/78Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:06 pm

I might not be posting as much. I just got into a car wreck.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Female Weapon : Koudorihoshiken

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue0/62Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 5:47 pm

Oh god, Maka, are you alright? What happened?
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue52/52Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 6:28 pm

Holy cow. Glad you're at least okay enough to let us know. Best wishes and prayers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue0/50Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 6:54 pm

Agreed, thanks for letting us know, and here's hoping things will get better and fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue30/62Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 7:03 pm

I believe a D: sums this up well.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue55/66Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 7:16 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:
I might not be posting as much. I just got into a car wreck.

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!

Sad
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue78/78Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 8:03 pm

Scratch that.

I'll be fine. No injuries. Moderate damage to my mom's minivan and the truck I crashed into. The cost for everything is manageable.

Don't worry 'bout me.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue55/66Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm

Well, I am glad you are ok, but I still worry. It's always a horrible thing to have this time of year, or any time of year.

Just be careful from now on, ok!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 5:44 am

I'm sorry about what happened Maka, and I'm glad you're ok.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 9:47 am

Awesome, whew. You had us scared for a minute.

In other news, I'll be outta town first half of next week. Be back Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue30/62Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 5:58 am

Satoko, Naomi, (and Izarou, obviously) Akara and I will all be gone for the next three days. Camp!
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue5/62Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 4:20 am

Quite so.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 6:52 am

Camp? In Nova Scotia? In fecking January?!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue0/50Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 6:59 am

Only in Canada....right?
Back to top Go down
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 7:23 am

I think I'm going to have to pull out. Sorry for the trouble Smythe.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue5/62Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 12:11 pm

We're baaaaaaaaaack!

General Yamamoto wrote:
Camp? In Nova Scotia? In fecking January?!
Yes, it was terrific, and honestly my biggest problem was that it was too warm a lot of the time.
Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
Only in Canada....right?
That's right, eh?

Edit: By the way, as a warning, avoid falling on ice and landing on a previously broken bone that you don't believe has fully healed yet. It tickles a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 12:47 pm

Indeed, we are back. And it rarely went below -5 Celsius, Smythe.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue50/50Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 5:52 pm

Heh about you falling on your back Satoko. Razz He got called black ice after that:P
Also it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 6:13 pm

Apologies for the impromptu vanish... I've been dealing with some IRL financial problems, a very stressful situation regarding my college loans, and with all the headache from that I really did NOT feel like doing much of any RP.

Thankfully I made it back in time for the fight scenes... at least I think I did. Waiting for Smythe's OK before I fully jump back in.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 6:31 pm

Apparently 90% of us are absent. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue76/76Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 6:36 pm

I'm present... But I only check once a day or so, because nothing is happening. Preoccupied with Vampire games as I am, I can wait, though it would be great if Orihime would log on at the same time as Smythe so the fight can proceed. Same goes for the other sparring partners.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:57 pm

I lurk.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 1:15 am

Yeah, I'm really sorry about the slowness... turns out that real-time battles were a shitty idea, since now there's nothing for y'all to do while we wait for everyone else.

Probably, as soon as Ximenez can work out a time online with Orihime (note: there actually *is* someone playing Orihime now), I'm just going to do that fight and then move on with the story. Or else, by, like, Tuesday, I'll just take Orihime's suggestion and Ximenez will just get bored and call it off. We need to get this thing moving.

I'm working all day Saturday and Sunday, and Monday I've got school, so Tuesday will probably be the day. If nothing happens Tuesday, Wednesday I've got to go to Austin for a school thing, then Thursday I'll post the next part of the story, at least *something*.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 12:59 am

Smythe, you know, I've been handling my AD&D games for several years on the internet, 5 years on messageboards alone.

I can give you some helpful tips if you want Very Happy

btw I am here, I have always been here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 2:59 pm

I'm going to make some spaghetti, eat it, and then start writing. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 4:07 pm

Aww... Spaghetti....

Now I want spaghetti, but I already had dinner.

... Stupid pasta addiction Shifty
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 6:03 am

Hey, sorry nothing's happened in a while. The Dominators know, but the Illemonati may not be aware that I'm currently in England with CrazyWoodElf aka Sunako Braintree aka Ashibue Kijou aka The Love of My Life. ^_^ So... I'll probably update the game once I get back. In the meantime, here are some overly sweet pictures to make you all sick.

Leaves and absences Picture3

Leaves and absences Picture7

Leaves and absences Picture9

Leaves and absences Picture4-1

Leaves and absences Picture13

Leaves and absences Picture15
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue1/72Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 5:11 pm

!!!

You, sir (and madam), have blown my mind.

D'awwww. :33333333
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 9:21 am

:O I am jealous :O

But now I am happy for you Very Happy

YAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 8:52 pm

I am back! and i miss her already Sad

But on the bright side, you all should be able to look forward to an update in a day or two, once I recover from the trip.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue76/76Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 8:56 pm

General Yamamoto wrote:

But on the bright side, you all should be able to look forward to an update in a day or two, once I recover from the trip.

Great! Make sure you rest up, though. I've been waiting quite a while for an update, so I can definitely wait however long it takes you to recuperate. Very Happy

I've got to get back to plotting, though. Those horrible, cruel people killed me off in only the second round of the vampire game. It was only my second or third time being a vampire, too! Sad

...But I got over it quickly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009, 1:36 am

Those pictures are way to cute Love. I've been wanting to post too but the character I've been intereacting with is silent. Posting about me standing around being quiet and looking dumb just wouldn't make sense. I look foward to your update Smythe.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences Left_bar_bleue50/50Leaves and absences Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 4:55 pm

Smythe about someone playing as Orihime now. How will the thing we talked about with Izarou work?
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 7:52 pm

Naomi - Orihime's a completely new person who doesn't have another character. I'm still probably not going to let you run both, and I really urge you to stick with Naomi because that character is more well developed, funnier, and doesn't randomly bleed from the eye. If you've got your heart set on using Izarou, that's fine - I've got some plans for Naomi on the back burner if you choose that.

Everyone else - I've managed to get sick. Again. I'm getting really damn tired of getting sick. Seriously, I *never* get sick and now I've been sick three times in two months.

Anyway, I'm going to consume roughly 100 Nyquil and go into a coma for a couple days, then I've got work Saturday, work Sunday, school Monday, and hopefully I will have the energy to write a massive update on Tuesday. I'm really, really sorry about this - Don't worry, I haven't forgotten y'all! Very Happy

I go die now.

(P.S. - Not sure if I've mentioned it anywhere, but in the interests of saving money to fly Sunako/Cwelfi out here this summer, I am attempting to give up drinking completely. Wish me luck!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaves and absences
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Rukongai-
Jump to: