Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaves and absences

Go down 
+16
Anshou Mizukin
Ashibue Kijou
Junshirou Tenkawa
Chiken Kazenosei
Ryouichi Kanue
Naomi Oxen
Gilgamesh
General Yamamoto
Satoko Takeshi
Kazu Arikosu
Rikiki Brown
Igarashi Sakimoto
Midori Yuansuzaku
Rumiko Adachi
Maka Kasahara
Zetsumei Oushou
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/72Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Feb 2009, 8:14 pm

Enjoy your coma, Smythe. Get better and good luck with stopping your drinking! Smile
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 7:17 pm

Everyone's rolled and I'm ready to update!

...except that I have two papers due on Wednesday, PLUS a major exam. Shifty So... expect some updatin' to get done on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/66Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 9:47 pm

Hi! I was just wondering if Kazu is pit to fight anyone yet ^_^
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 10:19 pm

Kazu Arikosu wrote:

A novel idea: Read the thread and determine that for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 4:31 am

Izarou smiles. Catface
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/66Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 8:45 am

General Yamamoto wrote:
Kazu Arikosu wrote:

A novel idea: Read the thread and determine that for yourself.

I did read the thread and I did a search for "kazu" in my firefox and saw nothing. I'll look again, maybe my search function fouled up. Sad

edit: https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/bleach-rpg-ii-the-future-of-soul-society-f8/game-2-chapter-1b-t98-70.htm
and chapter 2 thread and so far nothing on that front.

I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything I've been kinda busy formatting all my stuff for ebooks Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52/52Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009, 3:28 am

Starting this coming Sunday through next Sunday, I will not be posting for a week. I'm sure you guys will get along without me during that time just fine. Saint has permission to post as my character during that time frame if he wishes. Just don't make me do anything too ridiculous Saint... you know what I might mean. I will be out of town next week, and I don't really expect to be able to post during that time. If you have more specific questions about why, please pm me. Saint, if you have an issue with this, pm me. Thanks and I'll be around through this Saturday. I should be back to posting on the 16th.
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/48Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2009, 11:28 am

Wow, it's been a while, huh. :/ Back now, though, thanks to somebody prodding me via PM. Smile
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52/52Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 7:55 pm

*sneaks in through back door* Err, what he said.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue76/76Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 7:57 pm

Wow, really haven't seen you here in a while. Very Happy Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Apr 2009, 8:07 pm

Yeah, I've put the site back on my quickbar so I don't disappear again.

Now I have lots of reading to do... *slinks off* Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue62/62Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 5:47 am

Mmm...as usual I'm not as active as I should be. .____.

I'm hoping to make a fairly decent post tonight, and I really, really will try and post daily if I can. (Especially since I'm on a three week break from this Monday. Catface)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 4:27 am

I wont be posting for a week. I hope I don't miss anything. I apoligize to Rikiki and Kasahara but theres not much i can do. I leave tonight. See you all in a wee.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/72Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Apr 2009, 3:49 pm

Hey guys, I will be gone from Thursday until next week Monday. I will be gone on vacation, and computer access will be severely limited, if it isn't nonexistent. I doubt I will have time to stop by, so I figured that I should warn you all in advance.
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/64Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Apr 2009, 6:04 pm

Been overrun by papers and college stuff, so sorry I haven't been able to post.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 3:42 pm

I am back.!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Apr 2009, 7:54 pm

Oh right, I'm back as well. I was back yesterday but uhhh... forgot about this thread. Shifty
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Apr 2009, 4:26 am

I will try and post today, but I am going to have alot of homework and work around the ouse to do. Plus I have cards tonight.Smile So I can only try.
Back to top Go down
Drache

Drache

Female

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 1:25 am

I'm done with school work and back guys! I will post as Zetsu as soon as I can. It's my birthday today, so I dunno if I'll get around to it today.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 10:28 pm

No worries if you don't Happy b-day girl!
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 May 2009, 9:08 pm

I will be out of town away from computer (and likely all internet) from the 15th to the 20th. Just FYI.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/62Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 6:51 am

So. Why I haven't posted. Discuss.

Leaves and absences - Page 2 Imgp2147s
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Imgp2149g
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 9:07 am

Yerk. No fun. Looks like my old laptop after the screen got kicked in. What happened?
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 2:10 pm

Dude, what happened??
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 2:41 pm

Actually it looks as if someone attempted to clean a LCD monitor with Windex.

Glass cleaners melt and shrivel LCD monitors
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Leaves and absences - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50Leaves and absences - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 3:07 pm

OW, that sucks big time. Do you have any idea about what might have caused it?
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 4:34 am

Lets just say he was pretending to be Phenix Right and uh, broke it.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 7:48 am

As in "OBJECTION!" *points* *hand smashes computer* ?
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 8:14 am

You can do that to a screen just by pointing (and poking at best) at it???

Wow, the screen was no doubt a very Guilty suspect.... XD
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 4:33 am

He went to slam on his table and say objection but his laptop was there.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 7:46 am

Smooth
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 5:43 pm

Well, it's time for my vacation! While I may be able to read the forums, it will be from an iPhone so I doubt I'll have the time/patience for a full reply. I should be back full swing next weekend(as long as I'm not buried in make-up work >.<), I get back the 22nd.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 4:39 am

Bye chiken and have a great trip!!!
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 10:49 am

I'm out as well. Bon voyajee! Be back Wednesday-ish.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 7:51 pm

Hey howdy ho! I'm back from my rainy trip. We got two feet of rain in the span of four days while I was there, but I still had fun. Anyways, I foresee not a lot of make-up work so I should be able to hang around normally again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaves and absences   Leaves and absences - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaves and absences
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Rukongai-
Jump to: