Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)

Go down 
+5
Isane Kotetsu
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Gin Ichimaru
Kaname Tousen
General Yamamoto
9 posters

What should be done with the Ryoka?
Release them.
What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Vote_lcap44%What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Leave them in Senzaikyu.
What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Vote_lcap6%What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Send them back to Earth.
What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Vote_lcap38%What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Execute them.
What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Vote_lcap12%What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue2790/2790What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 5:27 am

I still suspect, despite the female Ryoka's assurances that she can return Captain Hitsugaya to life, a dubious claim if I've ever heard one, that our mysterious Ryoka visitors may indeed be a threat, possibly related to the man who killed the Captain. Lieutenant Izuru Kira of 3rd Division has been gravely wounded by one of them while attempting to assist Captain Tousen Currently, my orders are to place the Ryoka under arrest, taking them alive, and imprison them in Senzaikyu while we attempt to deal with this new threat.

I wish to hear your opinions on this matter. Should we trust them, release them and enlist their aid? Should we leave them in prison for a longer time? Should we simply exile them back to Earth? Or are they, like our other mysterious prisoner, too dangerous to live?

This ballot will be secret and will run for three days, at the end of which majority will have ruled. Please discuss your arguments and opinions here.

Last edited by General Yamamoto on Tue 13 May 2008, 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 2:40 pm

If this is open for discussion, I believe we should send them back to Earth with orders never to return. If they are left in Senzaikyu I fear that they will somehow be released before we can deal with the Bounts.

However, mind you, if they manage to get out before we come to consensus, I will hunt them down with full force.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru
Captain, 3rd Division
Gin Ichimaru

Male Weapon : Shinsou

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 3:22 pm

I believe we should release them, if they heal all damage they have done to Izuru and assist us with the bount threat. After such when can banish them to Earth, for their assitance will no longer be neccesary... Think of it as a kind of [i]community service[/i].
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 4:26 pm

Mayuri cleared his throat. "I'm in favour of releasing them. So far, what they've said has proven trustworthy - we've all seen this 'Bount' for ourselves. There are only four of them : it shouldn't be too much trouble to deal with them if they turn out to be enemies, but they would make valuable allies if released."
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue466/466What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 9:29 pm

"I am also in favor of releasing the ryoka. They, as Mayuri-taisa has said, have been trustworthy. I'm very keen to know what they can do to help us, and I feel they are very much of better use to us alive and on our side than otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 9:33 pm

"i dont particulary trust them, but one of them could indeed help us to bring back captain hitsugaya, also, they dont seem to be refusing to be taken in, so i think this means that they have no ill intentions with us so far"
Back to top Go down
Byakuya Kuchiki
Captain, 6th Division
Byakuya Kuchiki

Male Weapon : Senbonzakura

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 3:35 am

They have broken our laws in coming here by force. Had they simply spoken with us, things would be different, but as they chose the way they did they must be punished.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 10:02 am

I do agree with Byakuya on this issue.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 4:20 am

I also agree.
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr 2008, 3:14 am

I feel as if sending them back to Earth would likely be the best solution.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr 2008, 4:28 am

We might need some back up with the bount issue if anyone wants to help.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue2790/2790What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2008, 8:10 am

You have spoken. The Ryoka have been released.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)   What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What of the Ryoka? (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1