Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters

What should be the fate of Captain Hitsugaya's murderer?
Activate the Soukyoku and execute him immediately.
On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Vote_lcap58%On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Let Captain Kurotsuchi interrogate and experiment on him.
On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Vote_lcap42%On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue2790/2790On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED)   On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 5:16 am

This is an important issue, and I do not want to make the decision unilaterally, so I am putting it up for a vote.

Captain Hitsugaya's murderer has been placed under guard in the Senzaikyu. I ask all of you, what should we do with him? There may be a larger threat here than we understand, so we may benefit from interrogating the prisoner, rather than doing away with him. In addition, Officer Yamada reports that the mysterious enemy has the ability to absorb souls, so there may be much to be gained from turning him over to Captain Kurotsuchi and the Science Bureau so they may learn from him.

On the other hand, I'm sure some of you feel that our prisoner may be too powerful and dangerous to live. Also, one of the Ryoka has stated that she can restore Captain Hitsugaya to life, but only if the one who absorbed his soul is himself killed.

This ballot will be secret, and will run for 24 hours. Please, discuss your arguments in here.

Tomorrow, the action you have chosen will be carried out.

Last edited by General Yamamoto on Tue 13 May 2008, 12:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED)   On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 11:19 pm

"So far the female ryoka has been true to her word. I think getting captain Hitsugaya back is more important than learning more about our intruder."
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Left_bar_bleue2790/2790On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED)   On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 6:24 am

It is a narrow margin, but you have chosen to execute Hitsugaya's murderer.

So be it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED)   On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the fate of the mysterious intruder. (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1