Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED

Go down 
+5
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Renji Abarai
Rangiku Matsumoto
Yachiru Kusajishi
General Yamamoto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Left_bar_bleue2790/2790RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Empty
PostSubject: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 3:53 am

In response to the invasion of high-powered Ryoka into Seireitei, I am releasing the limits on your Zanpakutou. You may now attack at full power and use all abilities at your disposal to eliminate this Ryoka threat. Captain Ichimaru has informed me that an entire squad of Shinigami has been wiped out, possibly by these Ryoka, so be on your guard and do NOT take them lightly.

Effective immediately:

Instead of only one WOUND, your ATTACKS now deal a number of WOUNDS equal to the difference between your EFFECTIVE ATT and your targets EFFECTIVE DEF. (For example, if you attack a player with EFF DEF of 20 and your EFF ATT is 24, you deal 4 WOUNDS.)

Mobilize all Shinigami to combat this threat. There appear to be four Ryoka in all, two groups of two.

Move out!

Last edited by General Yamamoto on Tue 13 May 2008, 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 4:01 am

Yachiru raises her hand.

"Sir, why are they here?"
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Left_bar_bleue2790/2790RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 4:04 am

We don't know. Regardless, they have violently forced their way into these hallowed halls, thus declaring their hostile intentions.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto
Lieutenant, 10th Division
Rangiku Matsumoto

Female Weapon : Haineko

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 4:27 am

Rangiku steps forward. Anyone willing to give me a hand?
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 4:47 am

(I should mention that, apart from the one player who changed groups, you're all in the same groups you were in during training.)
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 5:39 am

Shit, Toushiro has fallen unconssious, i want to help fight the ryoka, but will the captain be alright?

(its okay if i leave him to attack the ryoka? or is he in risk of not recovering soon?)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 11:26 am

"Hmm, interesting," mutters Mayuri. "I suppose this puts our little training exercise on hold for the moment..."

He surveys the scene.

"I suggest that we get together, hunt them down and kill them one at a time. We're dealing with something unknown that's potentially very powerful, and it makes sense for us to combine our strengths and kill them as quickly as possible. Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tousen
Captain, 9th Division
Kaname Tousen

Male Weapon : Suzumushi

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 12:14 pm

Renji, I can stay with the Toushiro. I'm sure when he gets up we'll be able to catch up with you and assist.

This turn I am going to attempt to JOIN Toushiro. Or, does he have to join our group? How can we merge groups? If Renji leaves Toushiro is going to be groupless. So I guess he'd have to do the joining. But, I'm wondering, can we assume he's with us for the benefit of our zanpakutou?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

Weapon : Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 1:30 pm

Orihime Inoue wrote:
"Ichigo, I think we should go look for Chad and Ishida."

*Points*

"I think I saw them fly apart from us and go in that direction. Shall we go then, or do you have another idea?"

Ichigo stops for a moment to ponder Orihime's question. As he is thinking, he suddenly feels the air become thick with spiritual power. His eyes widening a bit, Ichigo's thoughts turn quickly towards this new increase in power that smothers the landsacpe. It feels like the Shinigami have somehow become more powerful. I have Shinigami powers. Does this power increase apply to me as well? he wonders.

Suddenly Ichigo remembers that he hasn't answered Orihime's quesion. Thinking quickly, he decides on a course of action.

"I'm not sure, Orihime. I know we were supposed to come here to warn Soul Society about the Bount threat, but I think the best thing to do for now would be to hide until we have a better plan."
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 3:30 pm

Urahura harrumphs, once, twice, then once more for good measure.

What a pain in the ass. Burden of responsibility and all that.

His thoughts, half-formed, come quickly, one after another, seldom staying long enough to coalesce into an actual plan.

"Ah, well", he says aloud to no-one in particular, "what can be done will be done, and the rest will work itself out eventually."

With that, he continues his journey, the steady one-two-THREE rhythm of his gait lulling him to further introspection.
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Left_bar_bleue82/82RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 4:03 pm

Ichigo Kurosaki wrote:
Ichigo stops for a moment to ponder Orihime's question. As he is thinking, he suddenly feels the air become thick with spiritual power. His eyes widening a bit, Ichigo's thoughts turn quickly towards this new increase in power that smothers the landsacpe. It feels like the Shinigami have somehow become more powerful. I have Shinigami powers. Does this power increase apply to me as well? he wonders.

Suddenly Ichigo remembers that he hasn't answered Orihime's quesion. Thinking quickly, he decides on a course of action.

"I'm not sure, Orihime. I know we were supposed to come here to warn Soul Society about the Bount threat, but I think the best thing to do for now would be to hide until we have a better plan."

((Ok, so we were supposed to post in this thread? Sorry about that. I'll learn, I swear.))

"No, Ichigo we need to join with Chad and Ishida. They could not have flown far, and I know the direction."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED   RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYOKA HAVE INVADED - POWER LIMITS LIFTED
Page 1 of 1