Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 1

Go down 
+29
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Nanao Ise
Momo Hinamori
Izuru Kira
Chojiro Sasakibe
Fuiro Hyakushi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Ikkaku Madarame
SaintSmythe
Hikari Kijou
Rokurou Kaito
Cardinal Ximenez
Anshou Mizukin
Duggo
Chiken Kazenosei
Rikiki Brown
Junshirou Tenkawa
Zetsumei Oushou
Ryouichi Kanue
Naomi Oxen
Daisuke Kokubunji
Maka Kasahara
Ashibue Kijou
General Yamamoto
Satoko Takeshi
Midori Yuansuzaku
Igarashi Sakimoto
Isane Kotetsu
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:03 pm

Satoko lay back, glaring at the sky which currently held the stars in it. He smiled at the twinkling light they provided, wishing that they, and the other elements of the night, could envelop the whole day. The night was so tranquil, the few noises it created so very welcome, as they always sounded so beatuiful against the backdrop of silence. The day held it's charm, true, for it dazzled wildlife with it's glare, and the animals that preferred it's light to the night's darkness were always fantastic. However it did not compare to the light glow of the moon and stars, shining down on him form aove, just barely illuminating the creatures that enjoyed being shrouded in the mystery of the night. Satoko Takeshi was a man of the night, preferring its shroud himself as well.

Satoko was reflecting on the day, still remaining restless without some alcohol in him, he'd become accustomed to drinking it, as drunks were often easier to rob then others, and most often they had carried liquor with them. At first he had been reluctant to drink it, but eventually found himself wishing to rest after another sleepless night, and had drank an entire bottle in a single swig. Soon afterwords he found that unlike the drunks in the street, it had relatively no negative effects on him, aside from making him drowsy. And thus he began to use it in order to unsure he slept at night, as opposed to laying around, depriving himself of sleep.

Takeshi smiled up at the sky again, wondering why his mind always ran so amock at night, when he felt someone nudge him, glancing over towards the cause of it, he saw Kasahara. Kasahara had interupted his thoughts, but he welcomed it, tired of being his own company anyway, and so listened to what she had to say.

"Oi. It's starting to get dark. You might want to head back to your room if you're going to sleep."
Satoko laughed, "I've never slept indoors before, I don't think to start now. Although it's likely I should probably accustom myself to what's considered the 'norm'". He looked at her, waiting for her to speak again, although what was said next was not welcomed information.

".. Hey. Kanue said he wanted to run for class representative."
Satoko clutched his fist, and made sure to stifle a scream of 'What?! That pompous bastard!?' Suddenly he remembered the ache in his chest, and firmly felt a need to avoid him later on, or else he may fight him until one of them were dead. Then Satoko realized he had no idea that Class elections were coming, nor did he have any knowledge of what a Class Reprensetive was, but decided nto to bring it up, at risk of sounding a dunce. Whatever it was, it sounded like a posistion of power, and he did not want Kanue in one of those.
".. I'd rather have someone else win the upcoming elections. Don't you agree?"
"Yes".
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:16 pm

Kasahara grinned mischievously after hearing Takeshi agree with her. "But we need to find someone who can rival Kanue..." The brunette mocked innocence as she pretended to wonder who to nominate. Ofcourse, she already had someone in mind but she thought it'd be more amusing to dance around the subject a bit. "Someone who would be suitable.. Hmnn.."

She pretended to think really hard about it and then come up with a solution. "Hey! Why don't you run for representative! I'd rather have you win the elections than Kanue." The grin never left her face. Regardless of whether or not Takeshi wanted to enter the elections, Kasahara was going to make sure he'd sign up for the elections. If he declined, she would sign up for him. "I'm sure you'll win!"

The brunette lowered her gaze to the scar on his chest. "... Does it still hurt? I mean, where Kanue hit you."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:34 pm

Satoko raised an eyebrow, wondering what Kasahara was getting at. She seemed to have someone in mind for these elections, but she kept dancing around the subject, almost to the point of annoying the straight-forward Takeshi. When she suggested him Satoko felt compelled to jump to his feet, however he remained where he was, his body was to dragged out to do anything else anyway. How could he take a posistion when he wasn't even aware what that posistion was? He'd never needed to get invovled with these things before, and knew nothing about any of this. he immediately refused the idea, quite sure he would fail horriblely to Kanue anyway, and that would not feel good.
"I think I'll pass, Kasahara, I don't think most of the class would vote for me anyway, I haven;t made a terrific first impression. That's how this works, right, you vote for who you like most?" Satoko shrugged in confusion, with no idea whta Kasahara wanted him to run for, or how to run for it. he was about to speak again, when he heard Kasahara talk once more.

"... Does it still hurt? I mean, where Kanue hit you."

Satoko blinked, and nodded, now finally aware that she was interested in the scar on his chest. He looked up at her face, and spoke quietly, his throat still terriblely tired, and if he kept talking he was liable to lose his voice. "It stings, yes. And I still have a bit of trouble breathing. It wouldn't have hurt so much, but my body remains frail from the injuries scattered about me..." Satoko meant the last sentence as a passage of approval for her to ask about his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:38 pm

Isane Kotetsu wrote:
"Er...," Isane was a bit taken aback by this sudden question. "Yuri... Saito? The name sounds familiar. She was... one of our 17th or 18th seats, if I remember correctly. Died in an accident a while back, right? Why do you ask?"
*Though no on knew it, it was lucky Zetsumei had missed Yumichika Ayasegawa's brief appearance in the class room. It soon became apparent why.*

"What do you mean, an accident? Yuri was murdered in cold blood! I saw the aftermath. Those 11th division thugs always teasing her just because they thought she was weak. She was the sweetest person I have ever met. I saw some pretty boy with purple hair leaving the scene from the 11th division and his sword was covered with blood. I didn't see anything else there. I know I am not yet ready to face someone that strong but... she was my first friend. I will do what I can to avenge her. Unless... you know it was indeed an accident."

((It should be noted that hollows bodies disappear after they are killed.))

Last edited by Zetsumei Oushou on Mon 09 Jun 2008, 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 1:56 pm

She didn't think of the elections as a popularity contest; if it was, she was sure Takeshi would win against Kanue. Kasahara was the other students would agree with her when she felt that the boy next to her would make a better candidate for class representative than Kanue.

The brunette eye'd the bruise that Kanue inflicted earlier on Takeshi. The ice pack she had given him earlier helped with the swelling and it looked like Takeshi wasn't in any terrible pain. Perhaps she could get him to talk to Isane-sensei later to alleviate him of his bruise. Kasahara thought back to what the scarred boy had said about his frail body. On him where other scars aside from the large one decorating his chest, but none of them were are prominent as that. She pointed to at largest scar on his body, not wanting to touch him in fear that he might break under her touch. "What's the story behind that one?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 2:24 pm

Satoko waited for Kasahara to speak again, but instead there was silence, although this was a rather pleasant, respectable silence. he smiled slightly as she appeared to be thinking, he would do this Class Representative thing for her, as she'd already done so much for him. He once again reflected on all Kasahara had done for him, but was unexpectedly interupted as she spoke again.

"What's the story behind that one?"

Takeshi viewed her as she pointed towards his disfiguring wound which covered the majority of his torso, she seemed reluctant to touch it in fear or hurting him; he was grateful. Had she touched it on an ordinary day, it wouldn't have bothered him to much, but today it was irritating him due to the bruise he had gained, curtousy of Kanue. He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again, rethinking his words. Finally, after what felt like a time span much larger then it was, he spoke.

"I gained this scar the day I died. I was attacked by a Hollow whcih seemed intent on having me for lunch. I don't rember anything prior to gaining to scar, for I had been flung a few meters into the air, and landed head-first on the ground, and sported a concusion. I died slowly and painfully, spending enough time before being sent here to see the Hollow closing in on me, about to make me it's meal. I had to sit by helplessly as I saw it come near me, although it sported it's own wounds, thanks to my earlier attempts at fighting it off, (or I assume that's where they hailed from), it was still very imposing. I was then saved by a group of Shinigami, whose names and faces I cannot remember." Satoko sighed slightly, before continuing hoarsly, "The wound broke all my ribs, sliced up most of my organs, and almost cut me in half. It was the most painful thing I ever experienced, and likely ever will."

Last edited by Satoko Takeshi on Mon 09 Jun 2008, 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My spelling sucks, I should attend Pre-School again.)
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 2:33 pm

"Ergghhh, I'm so tired." It was true. "It's been such a long day." He stood up from his seat and glided over to the nearest trashcan. Without thinking (or caring) he dumped his food, tray and all, into the trash and walked out of the room. He set off to find his dorm room. He strolled to the East Dorm to find his room. After some time of walking, he found his door. Pushing it open, he selected a bed and dropped, face first, straight down into a deep slumber. "Excellent," he murmured before he lost consciousness and was swept into a sweet bliss.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 2:52 pm

"Aa.." She said thoughtfully. The pity she felt earlier for him grew, but her respect and admiration grew as well. Kasahara tried to make light of the conversation. "I suppose any pain you feel from then on wouldn't effect you as much as that did. The way, I see it, that experience toughened you up."

As the mood lightened up, Kasahara thought that it'd be best for her to leave. It was getting rather late and she would have to find Rangiku-sensei about the soccer team tomorrow. They both also had class in the morning. The brunette got up and patted off the dust and grass from her pants. "I'm sure you're tired. It's been a long day. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

She left the scarred boy and entered the dorms. As she headed for her room, she suddenly remembered something. She forgot to ask if Takeshi thought of her as a girl or as a boy. Ikkaku-sensei's words certainly effected her and she was afraid of what her classmates thought of her. Upon opening the door to her room, she noticed that her roommate has not shown up her. Rikkiki was no where to be seen. "I'm sure she'll show up eventually.. " Kasahara said to herself as she removed her shinigami robes. She redressed herself in a simple shirt and pajama pants before flopping onto the nearest bed.

She laid there the remainder of the night, face down with the covers still neatly made underneath her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 5:51 pm

Naomi left was still gazing at the board. There was quite a few things but only the soccer stuck out. Then she noticed a bright green paper that said election. Naomi loved elections but Kanue was running. She did'int like him very much, so she sighned her name secend on the list, she wished someone would vote for her. She walked up to the dorm building. She walked pass her own room. She had found the room Kasahar was sleeping in. Naomi hoped she was there and not asleep. She rapped on the dorr the times and then said its me naomi.
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 6:07 pm

Junshirou practically sleepwalked into the dormitory room, having been dozing for the past few hours. He'd barely paid any attention to the noticeboard, but had managed to absorb that there would be a shogi club starting, there would be a popularity contest shortly, and that his room was #368. It appeared that Zetsumei hadn't arrived yet... not that it really mattered, but Junshirou hated to be the first one to go to sleep. The mere thought of other people around him kept him awake and observant, so the absence of Zetsumei was causing considerably more paranoia to Junshirou than he would have liked.

He slung his satchel into a corner, then sleepily got changed, leaning his zanpakutou up against a wall for the time being. He yawned, then remembered that he'd had at least five pencils in various pockets before he'd gotten changed, so he went over and fished them out of his clothes. He then unzipped the satchel and placed them inside, counting to make sure he hadn't left any notebooks or stationery behind.

He crawled into bed and looked at the ceiling. Today had certainly been interesting... it had given him a lot to think about, anyway. He was slightly disappointed at the fact that he hadn't really known or paid much regard to Zetsumei at all before being put in the same room as him, but he wasn't going to wait around - despite everything, he was still tired. Again begrudging the fact that he had to go to sleep now instead of after everyone else, he mumbled "Oyasumi nasai" quietly to nobody in particular and shut his eyes, slipping first into deep thought, then into fleeting thought, and finally into a state of dreamless sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 6:45 pm

Rikiki, now positively stuffed, placed her tray on the counter. It looked like nothing more interesting was going to happen, so she should probably just go to sleep or something.

Turning onto the north wing, she walked until she found her room. A blue-haired girl... Naomi, it might have been? Anyway, she was standing in front of the door.

Rikiki bounded up to Naomi, “Whatcha doin’?” she asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 7:29 pm

Kasahara, being exhausted from the day's events, was dead asleep. Much like how she had dozed off in class, the brunette could not be awaken by the sound of both the knocking on the door and Naomi's voice. She continued to lay there, face down with her arms sprawled out, as Rikiki stood in front of the door and spoke to her blue haired friend.

As she slept, she neither dreamed nor snored. Her mind was blank as she rested and her breathing was soft and even despite being muffled by the pillow in front of her face. Normally, sleeping with a pillow over one's face would result in trouble breathing or, in the worst case, suffocation. Kasahara, on the other hand, was perfectly fine with taking very little air as she slept.

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Tue 10 Jun 2008, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Previous post was missing words.)
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 9:28 pm

Duggo checked the berthing assignments, and saw his name listed as both first and last. THis amused him greatly. It amused him so much, in fact, that he sang, at the top of his lungs,

"DUGGO DUGGO, OH WHOAH, WE GOTTA GO
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH"

Still snickering to himself, he made his way to his assigned room, noted that one bed was already occupied, and crawled into the other. Soon he was snoring the contented snores of deep sleep. It had been a somewhat interesting day, by all measures. Hopefully tomorrow would have less boring parts.
Back to top Go down
Fuiro Hyakushi
6th Seat, 11th Division
Fuiro Hyakushi

Male Weapon : Zenranmyaku

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 5:54 am

The sound of "Ten O'clock! Lights out!" echoed through the campus as everyone slowly made their way back to the dormitory building. The atmosphere was relaxed with it being only the first day back and all, students still almost operating as if it was still summer break, but in only a few short weeks, that lights-out call would be a trigger for a rush of activity... people in the common room saying goodnight to their friends, people with flashlights on in their rooms, desperately trying to finish their Sci/Tech assignments. Young couples embracing, hidden behind corners or behind trees or behind pillars, wishing each other pleasant dreams, making pledges of love, and plotting how to sneak each other into their dorm rooms without waking their roommates. Fraternization between Shinigami cadets was expressly forbidden at the Academy, but hell, that never stopped anybody. It certainly had never stopped Fuiro Hyakushi.

Fuiro enjoyed one last drag from his cigarette before dropping it to the ground and stamping it out with his foot. Lights-out was always his favorite time of day, even back when he was still just a student here. Lights-out was when life at the Academy became interesting. Slowly strolling through the darkened grounds, a cool wind blowing through his black hair and his zanpakutou strap slung over his shoulder, Fuiro chuckled, wondering if that floating gambling game he'd cleaned up at during his student days was still going on, or if the teachers had ever discovered that old spit-sake still hidden in one of the walls in the second-floor men's washroom. Heh, Fuiro shuddered. To this day, that was the nastiest sake Fuiro had ever tasted. Got you nice and messed up, though. Somewhere in the last few years the rules had been amended to allow 'responsible alcohol consumption during off-duty hours' by Shinigami cadets. Fuiro had been vehemently opposed to this, of course. Took all the fun out of drinking.

The grounds were quiet. Too quiet, Fuiro thought as he reached into his kimono, pulled out a pack of cigarettes, and slipped one into his mouth and lit it. After the antics of the 3rd Year Advanced class managing to start a forest fire and Madarame-senpai getting the axe, getting hammered, and getting dragged out of the building, Fuiro was more than a little disappointed to find no one raising any hell on his first night as a teacher.

He flopped down on a bench in the Academy Courtyard. His right eye was itching again underneath the patch over his face. Damn eye, he thought to himself, poking a finger up under the patch to scratch it, listening to the sound of the wind breezing by, and...

...His ears suddenly perked up. What was that?

Fuiro thought it was a trick of the wind, or maybe a trick of the night at first, as he sat up and cocked his head. But no... it was quiet and not very clear, but it was definitely... a tune of some sort. Echoing through the darkness over the quiet Academy building. It sounded... ethereal and lilting, but at the same time... very sad.

Before Fuiro could get his bearings and figure out where the tune was coming from, it had stopped, and Fuiro's cigarette had burnt itself out. He stretched his arms back out, wondering if anyone else had heard the song.

No matter, he shrugged, getting another cigarette out of his pack and lighting it. Anything to make the year less boring...
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 6:46 am

Experience has been awarded for today:

Rikiki Brown - +27
Duggo - +30
Rokurou Kaito - +25
Ryuichi Kanue - +25
Maka Kasahara - +40
Chiken Kazenosei - +37
Ashibue Kijou - +22
Hikari Kijou - +18
Daisuke Kokubunji - +25
Anshou Mizukin - +22
Naomi Oxen - +40
Igarashi Sakimoto - +40
Satoko Takeshi - +40
Junshirou Tenkawa - +25
Cardinal Ximenez - +25
Midori Yuansuzaku - +30
Oushou Zetsumei - +30

RULES ABOUT EXPERIENCE:

1. I call Experience awards as I see 'em.

2. You lose 5 EXP each time you complain about the amount of experience you get.

3. You gain a level after each 100 exp.

Alright, carry on. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 9:39 am

Kasahara slept through the night and awoke a few hours before the next class. "Mmnn.. " She stifled a moan as she turned over in bed. Her neck was complaining from the position she slept in, but otherwise she felt refreshed. The bruise on her shoulder from leaping out of the window yesterday felt fine. She applied pressure to it to see if it still pained her. There was a dull ache when being pressed, but she figured that it was too minimal for Isane-sensei to look at. As long as no one bumped into or pressed on her right shoulder, the bruise will go unnoticed by her.

Still laying in bed, she extended her arms out and stretched them. The same goes for her legs. A few joints cracked quietly as she stretched and it felt nice to the brunette. Kasahara left her bed and straightened out her covers; they were wrinkled from having her sleep on top of them, but otherwise still made. Before leaving her room, she gathered up a fresh new uniform and a few bathroom supplies. Perhaps she'll be the first to shower today.

After she left the room and entering the bathroom down the hall of the girl's dorm, Kasahara undressed and showered. While in the shower, she brushed her teeth. It was unusual to do both at the same time, but it was normal for Kasahara.

When the brunette was clean and redressed in her shinigami uniform, she returned to her dorm room. Very quietly, she snuck inside to put away her sleeping clothes and bathroom supplies, trying not wake Rikiki if she happened to be sleeping in here. Kasahara also grabbed her zanpakutou prior to leaving her room again. As she walked down the halls, back to the main building, she strapped her sword to her back. Not once, since yesterday, has she taken her sword out or spoke about it. There was a reason for that...

Her thoughts about her zanpakutou were abruptly distracted by the posters on the wall. They were sign up sheets for various activities and the election. She remembered Isane-sensei speaking to her about the Kendo club, but she hadn't decided upon it yet. Kasahara could sign up for either Kendo or soccer, but not both. True, she was fast and athletically built for soccer, but Kendo interested her. Perhaps it would be better if she spoke to the Kendo teacher before making a decision. The flier stated that Fuiro-sensei was the teacher; she had never heard of him before. Perhaps she'll run into him eventually and ask him about the club.

She turned her attention to the election sign-ups. Kanue, of course, was already listed to run for class representative. Underneath his name was Naomi's. This surprised Kasahara; she didn't think her friend would be interested in running. If she had to vote between the two, she would've voted for Kanue. Although Naomi was her friend, the brunette couldn't see leadership material in the blue haired girl. "Sorry, Naomi.." She muttered to herself as she signed Takeshi's name underneath Naomi's. Frankly, he had a better chance of winning than either of them, in her opinion, even though Takeshi declined when she asked him if he wanted to run.

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Tue 10 Jun 2008, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue466/466Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 9:57 am

Morning came, just like always. The cafeteria opened its doors to admit students hungry for breakfast and eager to discuss that weird flute sound they'd heard last night. Nearly half the student body had heard something, though most dismissed it as just the wind, or maybe some sort of bird.

After breakfast, the cadets, still a little summer-weary and getting used to being back in school, shuffled into their homerooms. Class 3-A was no different, as they filed into Lt. Kotetsu's room, some congregating around the back, and others going right to their seats.

"Alright everyone, have a seat," said Isane, entering the class. "Everyone sleep well?" she smirked. "Nobody set any more fires last night, right?"

Some chuckles rose from the class, but for the most part, silence greeted Isane's joke.

"Al... right," Isane shrugged. "You've all got your schedules, right? It's..." She consulted a sheet of paper. "On odd days, like today, it's Zanpakutou II with Lt. Kira in the morning, then Advanced Kidou with Lt. Hinamori after lunch. And on even days, it's my class in the morning, and Advanced Tactics II with Lt. Hisagi after lunch. Got that?"

Isane didn't wait for much of a response from her class before continuing. "But first, we all need to head down to the main hall for the Headmaster's annual speech," she sighed. "Should be fun. And no sleeping, got that?"
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 10:08 am

Here Kasahara was, sitting in the classroom again. She had eaten breakfast and it tasted very delicious since she missed dinner last night. Isane-sensei walked into the room and talked about their class schedule. She wasn't too keen on having Zanpakutou II as her first class of the year. She wasn't as graceful with a sword as she was at physical activities. It's probably the reason why Ikkaku-sensei was her favorite teacher.

Aside from announcing their schedule, Isane-sensei also mentioned about an annual speech made by the Headmaster. It sounded unappealing, but she wasn't going to skip it or sleep through it. Isane-sensei told the class not to, anyways. Who was she to disobey her?
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 11:59 am

Junshirou, as per usual, was trying to observe the class. It was quite difficult to keep an eye on both Ximenez and the teacher at the same time, though, not least because the former was sat behind him while the latter was stood in front, so he resigned himself to keeping an ear on Ximenez instead. For the most part, the class was sat in relative silence - nobody wanted to risk incurring the wrath of Kotetsu-sensei - but there was still some ongoing murmuring about the strange flute music that had been heard last night.

He hadn't paid a lot of attention to the flute music when he'd first heard it... his first thought was annoyance at having been woken up, his second thought was to try and figure out what key it was in, and his third thought was whether he should physically get up and investigate it or not. Considering that he usually had maybe five thoughts or more to normal stimuli, it meant he was barely concentrating on it at all. Annoyingly, he'd also forgotten what key he'd decided it was in - he'd spent perhaps twenty seconds deducing it, and now couldn't remember.

His train of thought was interrupted by Kotetsu-sensei reading out the schedule. So, after the speech by the Headmaster, there would be a Zanpakutou class, then Kidou. He was looking forward more to the kidou training than to the zanpakutou training, but some practice at swordsmanship would do him good. He hadn't really done any for a while, after all.

Nobody really seemed to be doing much in the class, so he soon got bored. It was boring when there was nothing to analyse about anyone. He made a mental note that he would have to try interacting with people more - so far he hadn't done much, and he really didn't know many of the people here, which was regrettable - and thought that perhaps the training classes would be an ample opportunity to try. He zoned out for a moment while contemplating this.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 1:26 pm

"Uggghhh" Groggy as he was, Kaito stepped out of bed, noticing the strange man in the bed opposite of him. Hmmm, must be Duggo, I'll talk to 'em later. He threw on some fresh clothes and trudged out of the dorm. If memory served, and it normally did, he had Zanpakutou II first. We better not have to fight each other, that'd be pointless. Now a few hollows, I could dig my sword into them. Kaito decided against breakfast and headed straight for the classroom.

When he got there, he was quickly informed that they were to head to some other place to hear some speech. Errr, I hope it isn't too long, I want to get started with class. I need someone to tag along with. If anything, Kaito was persistent in his talking skills. He walked straight up to Kasahara with a smile and a wave. "Hi, how are you this lovely morning, Kasahara?"
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 1:43 pm

She looked up at the boy with black hair. Kaito wasn't it? Kasahara remembered him as being the last to present in class yesterday. She held up her hand, but did not wave it, and replied to Kaito's greeting. "Ossu! I'm alright. Are you excited about Zanpakutou II? You know, it being the first class of the year and all."

Kasahara didn't really know Kaito that well, but she'll try to be friendly to him at least. After all, he did look like a level headed boy. Why not start being friends?
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 1:56 pm

Rikiki hopped out of bed. Excellent day.

Rikiki took a shower, and changed into her training uniform.

Walking into the lunchroom, she thought mildly about the tune. It was probably just her imagination.

Rikiki loaded down another huge tray of food, and ate, bugging the 2-A Students.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 1:59 pm

Kaito took the question a bit more seriously than he should have. "As much as I love the art of the sword and being able to defend and protect, I'm not to keen on the idea of fighting. On a personal level, I deem it pointless. Unless good reasoning is behind it, fighting for the sake of fighting is unnecessary. Advanced tactics looks like a promising class though."

Feeling arrogant, Kaito quickly changed the subject. "So, about this speech. What do you expect? Formalities I'm guessing." Kaito began jokingly giving his rendition of what he thought the speech would be like. "I bet It'll be something like, 'Don't kill each other, no breaking stuff, don't skip class'" He kept his smile. Kaito wasn't an angry person, but he could always tell when a good day was ahead of him. "This could get boring," whispered Kaito, "be prepared for the worst. It'll be worth it though. I've been looking forward to this for quite a while now."
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:13 pm

He was really open and the conversation was enjoyable. She was sure that future combat would be pleasant with him in her group. Kasahara teased him a little while Isane-sensei was still around. "Oi, don't let the teacher hear you talk 'bout the Headmaster like that."

Kasahara chuckled at Kaito's antics. "Isane-sensei already told us that she got in trouble for what we did, remember? The headmaster can't be giving a speech directed towards us when he's speaking to the entire student body." The brunette grinned as the boy whispered to her about his thoughts and feelings.

She folded her arms and leaned back in her chair, thinking 'bout what the upcoming speech could be about. "The elections are coming up. He could be trying to get candidates to run for class representative in each of the different classes." As soon as the words had left her mouth, the tomboy thought of something else to add. "You know Takeshi's running for Class rep. Do you think he'll win against Naomi and Kanue?"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:13 pm

Naomi did not get to much sleep last night. She was up most of the night pacing arounde while her partner snored. She had alot on her mind. She eventually fell asleep sitting on the small rocking chair. She awoke in the morning with a kinked neck. "What a terrible sleep" she muttered. She marched into the shower and got changed. She awoke her sleeping friend so they would not be late for class. She walked down to the cafeteria. She had a great breakfeast for she was going to have a long day ahead of her. After she ate she walked up to the classroom and took her seat. She heard Isane talking about a schedule. Naomi drifted off into a quick sleep. Less then a minute later shen awoke hoping noone had noticed. She was looking forward to the day ahead. She wanted to know her classmates more though.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:28 pm

"Could he win against Naomi? I believe so. Kanue? Maybe not. As I'm sure you've picked up on, Kanue is a very smart person, but his attitude can get to be too much. You saw the fight between him and Take-san." Kaito wasn't a very political person, but he couldn't help but pick up on a few more things.

"Takeshi doesn't keep his head in the heat of battle. In short, he lost his cool. Kanue, on the other hand, seems very witty. He looks like he could do a good job, but we have no way to tell at this moment. On to the third candidate, Naomi. Not the brightest person I've ever seen. A good poster child, I suppose, but for who? Unless this is taken as some sort of popularity contest, she'll crash and burn. Takeshi's and Kanue's actions from this point on will decide who's best suited for the position."

Proud of his analysis, Kaito took a deep breath and replied simply, "You think he can beat them?"
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:38 pm

Chiken had woken up before the sun, as was usual for him. Once he was up he showered and changed. At breakfast, he heard talk about a flute playing at night. He was dismayed that he missed it, but promised himself to stay up later tonight to hear it if it was a nightly thing. After the breakfast, he followed the rest of his class back to their homeroom.

After a short rundown of the schedule from Kotetsu-sensei, Chiken was getting very excited. 'Advanced Kidou after lunch will be so awesome! Even Zanpakutou II is going to be great! Hey, I'm sure this speech will be fun too!' This was Chiken in the morning, always the perkiest little sunshine in the sunny patch meadow, or so he described himself in the morning. Long ago he had taught himself to look forward to everything and still holds onto that now. Humming to himself a cheery little tune, he took off his watch and fiddled with it some more.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:40 pm

She listened to him with deep interest and took his words very seriously. Kasahara did understand his point of view and agreed to some of the points he had made. "Naomi doesn't seem like she'll be a very good class representative, but you can not blame a person for trying. Then again, she still has a chance if she can prove herself capable of handling responsibilities." The brunette didn't want to leave her friend out all together. That'd be cold of her.

"Kanue is rather cunning, but I don't know." Her brows furrow as she speaks in all honesty. "He does seem a bit ruthless. A leader should not only make the wises decisions, but also be able to help the people underneath him. Kanue does seem a little arrogant.. " Kasahara paused a moment to chuckle. " .. Not as arrogant as Ximenez, ofcourse, but still arrogant. I don't think he knows what modesty by the way he acts. Takeshi, on the other hand, does know modesty. I think he'll be a good leader since he'll consider the views of others... Or atleast, that's how I see it."

"Don'tcha think so?"
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:41 pm

There was a small smattering of polite applause as the grey-haired Lieutenant Chojiro Sasakibe stepped up to the microphone. "Good morning, everyone," he said in his soft but deep voice.

"It's good to see everyone again, back from summer break. It's especially good to see 5th Officer Ayasegawa back after his harrowing experience with the recent Bount invasion." Chojiro nodded to the purple-haired young man sitting in the back row with the first years.

"Experiences like this are, of course, the entire reason we are here today," Chojiro continued. "When General Yamamoto founded this school 2,000 years ago, he envisioned a peaceful, calm Soul Society, free from the burdens of the material world, where souls can enjoy their respite. A far cry from the feudal chaos of millenia past."

"It is you, all of you, that General Yamamoto foresaw that day. For to keep the peace, we must defend against those who would threaten that, be they Hollow or human or otherwise. And that is why we are here today: To train young people like yourselves to be the disciplined defenders of Seireitei, and to carry on the great legacy of honorable officers of old."

"It is thanks to the General, and to the Captains, Officers, and Soldiers of the Thirteen Divisions that we are able to enjoy the privilege of such a happy and peaceful life. And it is you who will become the Captains, Officers, and Soldiers yet to come."

This elicited another round of applause from most of the students and teachers in the crowd.

"Next," Chojiro went on. "I'd like all the third years in the audience to stand, please."

All the third years in the crowd, including the Advanced Class, exchanged glances and rose to their feet.

"I'd like to address the lot of you personally," Chojiro nodded to them. "As you are only one step away from assuming the responsibilities of a full Shinigami."

"For two years now, you've studied and worked hard to get this far, and you're not done yet. This year will be the most difficult of all. You'll have to choose which of the thirteen divisions you'd most like to be a part of, and then you'll division qualifications to study for. Some divisions not only require physical tests, but mental ones as well. As you know, the better you do in school, the more likely it is that you will be accepted into the first division you choose."

"On top of this, you will all be facing real live Hollows in combat for the first time this year, both in the Training Grounds and on Live Combat Field Missions." He paused a moment to let this sink in. "I have no doubt, though, in your abilities as future Shinigami. And I expect all of you to excel in your trials and one day join my side as a full member of the Thirteen Divisions." Chojiro beamed at all the standing cadets. "Go ahead and be seated."

Another round of applause met the third years as they all slid back down into their seats.

"Lastly," Chojiro continued, much to the chagrin of the instructors who were used to his usual standard speech ending at this point. "We have a very special guest attending our school this year." He pointed his arm offstage and motioned, and out came assistant headmaster Nanao Ise escorting a young, very attractive, but nervous and timid looking girl with long red hair flowing down over the white kimono of her Shinigami Cadet uniform.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Chojiro smiled. "I'd like to introduce Orihime Inoue, a ryoka." A murmur of disbelief rippled through the crowd as the young girl politely bowed to the audience. "She came here with the other Ryoka last month and valiantly helped repel the Bounts' invasion. She's expressed an interest in Shinigami life and learning to control her reiatsu, and the General himself has given her his Stamp to attend. She's been training hard with the General over the past month, and she'll be joining the 3rd Year Advanced class in just over one week. Thank you, Inoue-san," Chojiro nodded, and Ise escorted the ryoka off the stage.

The audience was still muttering amongst themselves. This was big news. In 2,000 years a ryoka had never even been permitted in Soul Society, let alone in the Academy.

"In conclusion, let me say that I have great pride and great expectations in each and every one of you. I look forward to the day when you all graduate, and I thank you for your service. It is you who will be safeguarding the peace, freedom, and tranquility that we now enjoy."

"It is you, my fine students... who are the Future of Soul Society."

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:50 pm

"I believe Takeshi would make a fine leader. As far as I can see from my interactions with him, albeit they were brief, I learned about him. From our interactions, I could tell he was kind and intelligent. He also seems to be able to handle himself on the field. I can trust your opinion on him though, for you have spent the most time with him and know him more than I. I suppose when the time comes, we'll know who is the most qualified."
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 5:18 pm

Igarashi lazily woke up from his bed, the events of last night where all fuzzy for him, the last things he remembered clearly were that he was in the teacher's loungue looking for directions, then Zetsumei arrived and asked about a murdered friend, then Kanue tried to escort him to his room... then all was blurry from there, God damn it.. what was all that about? why can't i remember... Madarame-sensei! must have been his fault! he was so drunk.. he breathed heavily on me...

Igarashi Punched his pillow angrily, he had never before tried alcohol, in any form, this was no doubt the reason of why that drunk teacher's breath intoxicated him. Igarashi was frustrated at all this, no doubt he had made a fool of himself yesterday, and he did not remember much of it to be certain. Taking a deep breath, he looked around, it was morning already, and he had class, looking down, he saw he was still in his shinigami robes, and judging from the time, class was soon to start, so he wasted no time and ran towards the classroom, he had no time to lose in other stuff.

Arriving quickly in the classroom, Igarashi silently took a seat and remained like that for the rest of Isane-sensei's speech at them, he was glad that their first class would be Zanpakutou II no doubt that was going to be his favorite class, still he remained silent and headed out for the headmaster's speech.

Igarashi Listened carefully at the whole speech of the headmaster, many might have found all that boring, but Igarashi tried to pay attention to everything, every detail was important to him, most of what was said was expected, and not that interesting, though the reminder of choosing the division they would want to apply for perked his ears, he personally wanted to get into the ninth division, he did not knew much of the captains and lieutenants in general, but he liked the attitude of Captain Tousen and his Liueutenant, he figured that was the most suited division for someone like him.

Listening further, this time he paid attention of the introduction of the ryoka presented to them, many around him murmured and seemed uneasy about her, he did not mind though, as far as he could tell, she was not too different from them, and so he did not care much about her until she took class with them, what she was or had done before held little to no interest to him, he still was interested to know about her, and what made ryoka so peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 5:39 pm

Satoko blinked as the light shone in his eyes, annoying him more then the mosquitoes whcih had made a banquet out of his open wounds well he slept. Standing swifty, used to the conditions of sleeping outside, Satoko removed a bottle of water from his pocket. Unscrewing the bottle cap, he drenched himself in cool water, welcoming it as it slid down his body. Once this was done, he shook his head, resembling the manner a wet dog will shake it's fur. He then proceeded to put his Shinigami uniform back togheter, making him appear much more presentable.

Satoko wiped some grass from his cheek as he strolled down the hallways, he was positively exhausted. After hearing the tune of the flute last night, the already sleepless Takeshi had speant the rest of the night searching for its orgin, finding it the most interesting thing that had happened all day. The sun was beginning to rise by the time Takeshi had given up, and he had collapsed from exhaustion on top of where he had layed his Shinigami uniform. He had slept less then an hour before he was awakened by some sort of noise, he had been to tired to make it out. However, after drenching himself, he had jolted himself to awareness.

Well making his way through the halls, Satoko pondered what Kasahara had been speaking of last night, and realized just how much torture it would be for him. all those people, thinking about him, likely speaking to him, when the only people he felt even remotely comfortable around were few in number. He sighed, he couldn't do this, no matter how much he owed Kasahara. Having reached this decision, he would search out the sign-ups of the extra activities, he'd always been a fan of ikebana, however he also enjoyed swordplay. Unable to choose between the two, he decided against hunting down the bulletin board, where ever it was located, instead choosing to eat breakfast.

Once he arrived at the cafeteria, Takeshi noted that it was deserted, had class already begun? In a frantic search for his fellow students, particularily Igarashi or Kasahara, he fled the lunchroom. He then proceeded to check in at every class room, finding them all empty. He swore under his breath, which he was steadily running out of as he ran over the school in full speed. He panted as he finally arrived at his home room, which was, for some reason, the last place he had checked. he saw that it was deserted, and proceeded to swear aloud, yelling increasingly degrading language with every breath.

Takeshi finally remembered that a speach was set to occur, and swore even louder, racing towards wher ehe assumed it would be held. Satoko arrived at the speach's midpoint, and slunk inside without notice from teachers or students. Finding a free spot, Satoko sat, and listened intently, he did not rise even at first when the headmaster requested that all thrid-year students stand, not standing untill all he saw the class around him at it's feet. His hesitation was due to the fact that Satoko had not been attending the school for two years, less then a year previous to this one infact. He listened intently to all the general had to sya, and he took no particular interest in the mention of a Ryoka, untill he saw the Ryoka in question. His brows raised, she appeared to be young, younger then him even, and beautiful at that. Takeshi blinked, brushed a stray strand of hair from his face, and realized he was still standing, silently, he slide back into his seat as the speaker finished.

Pick a division? Crap, I assumed I'd be sent to the one suiting me the most...
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 7:09 pm

Many sets of eyes watched the ryoka girl as she left the stage. One such set belonged to Ryouichi. It was indeed true that this step by Commander-General Yamamoto was without precedent. Why would the Commander-General do this? wondered Ryouichi There must be something very special about her. Closing his eyes in thought, he recalled the nervous way in which the girl had been standing. I can't be sure without actually meeting her he thought but she doesn't look to be cut out for combat. In that case, she's not going to go into the Special Forces, nor to the Thirteen Squads, unless she's going to the fourth division. I suppose no matter what the case, I won't be able to conclude anything until I talk to her in person. Ryouichi made a mental note to talk with Orihime as soon as possible.

Soon enough, though, Ryouichi returned his full attention to the conversation taking place between Kaito and Kasahara. Unbeknownst to those two, he had been listening to their conversation in its entirety. He was once again thankful for his exceptional hearing. Kasahara dislikes me because I'm 'ruthless' and 'arrogant'? Ryouichi blinked owlishly I wonder what could have given her that impression. All I've done so far is express the desire to help others. If she thinks that's arrogant, then I wonder what her idea of humility is.

The Headmaster seemed to be finished with his speech, but Ryouichi wasn't sure if the students were supposed to go to class or if any other members of the faculty were going to make speeches. So while he was waiting, he returned his thoughts to what had happened last night.

*FLASHBACK*

After saying their polite goodbyes, Ryouichi and Igarashi had left the teacher's lounge and headed for the dorms. Igarashi, who looked like it was painful for him to even be in Ryouichi's presence, had declared that he didn't need Kanue's help, and promptly left to find his own way to his dorm. Shrugging, Ryouichi reached his dorm, where he found Chiken already asleep. Quietly changing into his night clothes, Ryouichi climbed into bed and fell asleep relatively quickly. His dreams, though, were not what he expected.

"What?" said Ryouichi, surprise evident in his voice, "Why am I here again?"

He was again seated in the small study in his inner world. From where it was standing in the center of his room, the hooded figure of Ryouichi's zanpakutou answered him. "Sleep is a time of rest for the body, but not the mind. While the body sleeps, the mind stores and organizes experiences collected during the day. Due to your unique memory and mindset, writing down the knowledge that you acquired while awake within these files will make it less difficult to recall in the waking world."

The manifestation turned slightly to its right and nodded toward the bookcase. "Most things that you learn will be recorded in those books. Knowledge of people, however, for example their mannerisms and desires, will be recorded in the files in that filing cabinet. You will find that rather than being empty, the folders within are now full of observations, which you picked up on subconsciously, and which I subsequently recorded for you."

With a nod and a smile of thanks, Ryouichi proceeded to carefully read each and every file.

*END FLASHBACK*
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 8:07 pm

Chiken's optimism was well placed. After only getting to spend one minute on what division to go into, (science is the obvious one, but maybe...) he saw the new student led up to stage. He observed her closely for when she was up there, but when she was led away he wasn't worried. He had no clue what to expect and he wouldn't have been surprised if the new student was a giant squid or something, but he was relieved that she seemed just like them and since she was put in their class, she must be near the same limits as them.

After the headmaster's speech, no one really moved. Chiken wasn't sure himself if there was more to come, even if there wasn't more last year. Rather, he continued fumbling with his watch and humming under his breath. 'If the first thing went so well, who knows how much better the next will be?'
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 1:10 am

*Zestumie had been shooed out of the teachers lounge last night, with his questions about Yuri still unanswered. He was still desperate for more information.*

Did Isane Kotetsu know any thing else? She knew who I was talking about. She didn't have time to acknowledge my accusations. I'll have to ask her about it again later. I don't care how long it takes. I just want to confirm the events of that day.

*After breakfast, Zestumie felt bad about still not properly greeting his roommate. When he had gotten in, Junshirou Tenkawa had appeared to be asleep. He hated disturbing people. Also, Zestumie heard about the strange noise in during the evening. He figured there must have been some late night music practice going on. After arriving in the class room after breakfast, he listened to Kotetsu Sensie.*

More quips about the fire? I'm not sure why you're bringing that up again sensie. The Zanpakutou II and Advanced Kidou classes please me though. I wonder what everyone will think of my sword...?

*He listened to the rest of Sensie's speech and then got up to leave for the Headmaster's address. The contents of the address were a little surprising. Zestumie stood up when the Headmaster indicated the third years.*

Has it really been three years already? I still feel like a first year.

*He listened to the announcement about the fights with hollows, but felt no fear or joy in this announcement. He sat down again after being told to. The introduction of this ryoka seemed fine to him. He just hoped he would be able to her along with her alright.*

I've heard enough about the Bount incident to not underestimate the ryoka. I hope I get to see her capabilities.

*Once the ceremony was over and students were talking, Zestumie focuses on finding Junshirou Tenkawa to talk with him.*

"I'm sorry about not really introducing myself properly to you last night. It seemed you were asleep already when I got in. I know we did introductions earlier, but again I'm Zestumie."

*Zestumie smiles and holds out his hand, apparently hoping for a hand shake.*

"I look forward to rooming with you! Please let me know if there's something I can do for you. I hope we can become friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 1
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next