Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 1

Go down 
+29
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Nanao Ise
Momo Hinamori
Izuru Kira
Chojiro Sasakibe
Fuiro Hyakushi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Ikkaku Madarame
SaintSmythe
Hikari Kijou
Rokurou Kaito
Cardinal Ximenez
Anshou Mizukin
Duggo
Chiken Kazenosei
Rikiki Brown
Junshirou Tenkawa
Zetsumei Oushou
Ryouichi Kanue
Naomi Oxen
Daisuke Kokubunji
Maka Kasahara
Ashibue Kijou
General Yamamoto
Satoko Takeshi
Midori Yuansuzaku
Igarashi Sakimoto
Isane Kotetsu
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Male Weapon : Onishita

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 5:06 pm

Ximenez raised an eyebrow at the young sandy-haired boy. He opened his mouth as if to say something, hesitated, then closed it. "No," he said, smiling self-assuredly. "It's probably best if you just continue thinking that we're all at the same skill level here."

He straightened his back and folded his hands in front of him, eyes focused on the front of the room, pretending to be a perfect student.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 5:19 pm

Hikari let out a chuckle. She winked and flashed a V sign at the man in the red hat, whispering "I like your style" as she stood up and went to the front of the room, her sister clinging to her the whole way.

"Hey, I'm Hikari Kijou, from the 4th District. I'm 169 cm tall, and my measurements are none of your business. I'm gonna be a seated officer as soon as I get out of this silly school, I probably don't even need to be here, but daddy insisted... he's a noble, and the 4th seat in the 1st division... Kazuhara Kijou, you might have heard of him. But that's fine because it's better then sitting around my boring house all day, plus I get to be around An-chan." She waved at the pretty blonde boy in the second row.

"Behind me is my little twin sister, Ashibue Kijou. An-chan and me call her Kage-chan. You may not call her Kage-chan." She pointed in general at the class, at no one in particular. "She's quiet, but she can kick your ass, trust me. And so can I. And if anyone messes with her, you mess with me and my daddy. Got that?"

"So anyway, just... don't talk to us. If we want to listen to you, we'll talk to you, and things will work out better that way. K? K."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 5:23 pm

Naomi heard the man say Get in my way and I will kill you. She had a flash back. She was on the picnic table with her granmother a mugger came up. She remembered the robbery and him trying to get away. "Gram ran after him and he tryed to hit her with the car." She remembered his last words before the engine roared to life. "Get in the way and I will kill you". Naomi Did'int want to think about that anymore and stopped before she got worked up. She stood up. "I don't think you should say stuff like that, some of us might get offended and upset". Her fist clenched. No you Dont want to hurt him she spoke in her head. She thought if he says one more thing, he will get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 5:33 pm

Now Satoko disliked him. Cardinal was pompous, more arrogant then even Kanue. Rage the Takeshi could not subdue bubbled up inside him, rising to the surface where it would pour over Satoko, corrupting him. He clenched his fist togheter slightly. I may have found a rival-like aquaintance in Kanue, but this man has found himself a true enemy. An enemy who may be compelled to slay him like the Hollow scum we're all hunting, for I will not tolerate him or anyone else looking down upon, and viewing me as less then them. Whether my life is meaningless or not, others are not permitted to judge me without my request.

Takeshi glared at Cardinal, wanting nothing more then to run him through with the sword swaying at his hilt. His blood to splatter on the ground, the noise would be welcomed, along with his agonized scream, Satoko would enjoy that. Satoko put a stop to those thought, deeming them disturbing, for he knew it was not right to think such villainous thoughts. Satoko opened his mouth to speak, and speak he did, although quietly, and so anyone who was not adjacent would have to strain to hear it.

"You are not permitted to speak down to me, like you are my superior. I do not give you that privlege, for you are not better then me. if you were you would be out of the classroom by now you intolerable dunce! I'm but a child, and yet we're both in the same class? What does that say for your 'skill'? Now, I've given you the reason for my displeasure, you've spoken to me as though you thought yourself better then I, and I'm here to tell you that if you ever treat me that way again, then, even at the cost of my own life, I will be compelled to KILL you!" Satoko's voice was drenched in mailice, and dripping like acid, for his words coul burn a lesser person then the man he had spoken them too. Takeshi had raised his voice during the last fraction of the final setence, then returned his seat, his throat tired of all the angry outbursts it'd been put through today. I'm tired of talking... I hope Kotetsu isn't upset...
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 5:41 pm

It was almost as if she was trying to hide behind her sister as Hikari led her to the front of the room and began speaking. Ashibue was a little taller than her sister, but she seemed to shrink into her sister's shadow, trying to avoid the uncomfortable feeling of all those pairs of eyes staring at her, threatening to pick her apart piece by piece.

Keeping her eyes focused on the floor, her hands never leaving her sister's sleeve. Ashibue listened to Hikari talk about Father, and then about her. She couldn't help but smile and blush a tiny bit whenever Hikari praised her like that.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 5:43 pm

The man in the red hat simply leaned his chin into his hand and smiled even wider, paying no mind whatsoever to the rantings of that blue-haired girl or that sandy-haired boy. What were their names again? Oh, it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 6:14 pm

Naomi noticed he was ignoring her. "Hey Im talking to you." She was raging with fury. Calm yourself Naomi you don't want to get in trouble. So will you stop saying that?
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 6:17 pm

Igarashi had made a wise choice in remaining seated before, seems he was not the only one to dislike that man, most of the class seemed either angry, or unimpressed about his behavior. Igarashi had been wary of his aura, somehow, Igarashi had the ability to sense the aura of very abnormal people, and this man possessed such aura, the whole thing made him uncomfortable. Thankfully, some other students like Kaito and that seemingly spoiled rich girl had managed to distract Igarashi's attention from the man a little.

Then, Satoko overreacted, the lack of confidence showcased in him before was no longer present, Satoko now looked different... almost vicious when he finished speaking, something was not right, while Igarashi symphatised with his feeling, the last thing they needed was to attack a newcomer, they did not even know where he came from, Igarashi was about to act and try to calm him down... but thankfully, Satoko returned to his seat and seemed to have calmed down, still, something had to be done about that. To Igarashi, it seemed as if Satoko had trouble controlling his feelings, which was not a good thing, and potentially dangerous.

Igarashi then focused his attention once again to the pale man, something felt odd to Igarashi... why a man that had just boasted about his superiority and threatened all the class to kill them had not replied to Satoko's threat? if he was so powerful he would have no problem dispatching him right there... maybe that man's boasts were just that, boasts, and nothing more, this relaxed Igarashi even more, still, he would keep an eye for that man....
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue466/466Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 6:24 pm

"Class!" Lieutenant Kotetsu pounded the hilt of her Zanpakutou on her desk, making a loud rapping noise in an attempt to quiet the shouting. "Enough with the disruptions already. Takeshi-san! Cool it. Oxen-san! Sit down, you're in enough trouble already. Ximenez-san! Stop provoking people." She took a deep breath and stood up. "This is going to be a really long year, isn't it," she sighed.

"Well, anyway," she examined her attendance book. "That looks like everyone present..." She made a mark in her book. "And one tardy." She smirked pointedly at Ximenez and held up three fingers. "Three tardies results in a detention, you know. And I don't care how advanced or powerful you are, you're not going to like my detentions." With that, Kotetsu closed her attendance book and stood up.

"So... I guess it's my turn now. I am Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu. I teach Shinigami Law and Protocol here at the Academy, and have for 113 years. I'm also second-in-command of the Fourth Division - the Medical squad. They gave you a Medical officer for a homeroom teacher because they expect you all to beat the living tar out of each other... that is, if you don't get killed by Hollows first."

"This year, you will be attending my class, as well as Advanced Combat Skills with Lieutenant Shuhei Hisagi, Advanced Swordplay with Lieutenant Izuru Kira - that's where you learn how to release your Zanpakutou, like I know you're all just itching to do - and Advanced Kidou with Lieutenant Momo Hinamori. You'll be training first in the Combat Simulator, fighting virtual Hollows, then in the Training Halls below the academy, fighting actual Hollows. Provided you show enough aptitude, you'll then be joined by myself and the other three Lieutenants on actual field training missions."

"We will also be having a transfer student joining our class sometime next week, under special permission from General Yamamoto himself. And believe it or not, class... she's a ryoka."

A murmur spread throughout the class. A ryoka? Impossible! And in the advanced class even? Can she even manifest a Zanpakutou?

Isane held up her hands. "We'll find out when she gets here... I have my own misgivings about this, but it's the General's order." She shrugged. "So. I suppose that's all I have to say for now." She headed for the door. "If you have any questions, I'll be in the teacher's lounge. There won't be any classes until after the Headmaster's speech tomorrow, so you can have free time until then..." She stopped and turned around. "...After you all clean up this mess you made this morning. It'll probably take at least five of you to move that tree out there." Isane nodded out the window, then waved to the class. "Have fun with that," she smiled. "And make sure you get a good night's sleep tonight. The Headmaster hates it when people doze off during his speech." And she slid the door shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 6:38 pm

Naomi got up and shot the strange man a dirty look. She then started walking towards the janitors room. "I might as well start with this" she mumbeled. She started gathering up peices of the door. "Everything I do I hurt myself." She looked at the bucket that started the whole episode. "I hate you" she said. She picked up the bucket and threw it at the wall. It was plastic and it bounced back and hit her. oww" She hissed. "Im Okay"
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 6:39 pm

After watching the teacher order the class to clean up the wreckage from the morning's hijinks and leave the room, Ximenez leaned back his chair, put his feet up on his desk, removed his hat and placed it over his face, and proceeded to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 6:49 pm

Taking a cue from Ximenez, Hikari reached into her purse, pulled out an emery board, and began filing her nails.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 6:49 pm

Chiken's eyes really lit up when Sensei Kotetsu said the new transfer student would be a ryoka. He was transfixed with the stories of them, souls that weren't from Soul Society and yet were on par, or even better than, seated shinigami and captains! Unfortunately, he'd have to wait and waiting wasn't one of his strong points. Needing something to fill time, he decided to try with re-assembling the closet door.

While on his way, he saw Naomi throw a bucket at the wall that promptly bounced back right at her. Trying to suppress a slight chuckle, he walked up to her and asked, "Do you mind if I try my hand with that door? I do enjoy assembling things." Not really waiting for her response, he started gathering the pieces and laying them out where they looked like they fit.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Male Weapon : Nagakusai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:03 pm

Somewhat angrily, Daisuke marched over to where that awful man in the red hat was resting and, with one push, knocked his legs off the desk, sending his hat floating to the floor. "You know," Daisuke growled, "You could show a little respect and help out your fellow classmates."

He stormed out of the room, past Mizukin and the Kidou sisters, grumbling "I can't stand that man," as he went outside to help move the tree that the strange punk man had cut down earlier.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:11 pm

Half these students were going to be useless, Midori could already tell. The late-coming Ximenez had gone right to sleep, lounging across a desk, and since he was easily one of the tallest in the room - only Daisuke seemed bigger - he was taking up portions of the walkway and the chair in front of him as well. Meanwhile the annoying blonde who had accused everyone else of being idiots had immediately gone and pulled a nail file from her purse and gone to work on her hands, and just from observing the pair Midori knew that if that one was otherwise occupied getting the dark-haired, quiet sister to do anything would be just short of impossible. Rikiki was more likely to do more harm than help, especially if she flipped off into that weird violent trance again.

Naomi and the brown-haired young man (whose name she still hadn't managed to pick up) seemed to be taking care of the shattered storeroom door already, so Midori made her way out of the room after Daisuke, towards the fallen tree. After a few moments of study, she turned back to Daisuke, scratching her head with a look of confusion on her face. "Me neither," she replied, commenting on his treatment of Ximenez, which Midori felt was perfectly justified. "As for the tree... where exactly do you think Sensei Kotesu-sama wants us to move it to?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:20 pm

Daisuke straightened himself out in a huff. "I'm sorry you had to see that, Yuansuzaku-san. I don't normally let people bother me, but something about him just sends my blood boiling." He grit his teeth and shook his head to calm himself down. It wasn't good to get worked up over silly fools like that and besides, there was another task at hand.

Daisuke stood outside next to Yuansuzaku-san in front of the giant tree that Duggo-san had chopped down. Where is he and why isn't he out here helping? Daisuke said to himself.

"I'm not sure [i]what
we're supposed to do with it," Daisuke sighed. "Probably... toss it into the woods somewhere?" He squatted down into a sumo pose and placed both hands under the fallen trunk. But try as he might, the tree wouldn't budge. "It's incredible heavy," Daisuke said. "It's going to take more than just the two of us to move it."
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:24 pm

"Now, now," Anshou placed a hand on Hikari's shoulder. "That's not nice, Hikari-chan. We should all do our part and help."

Anshou looked forlornly at the red-hat man, sleeping soundly in his chair. "Don't know what we're going to do with him, though."

"Why don't you and Kage-chan get a couple of brooms from the supply locker and start sweeping up the ash from the fire? I'll go outside with the others and see if we can't do something about that tree." he yelled after Daisuke and Midori "Hey wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:24 pm

"I guess that would work, if we could move it," she said with a nod. "Guess we'll have to wait and see if anyone else comes to help... otherwise we might have to be a bit more imaginative about getting it to move just under our strength."

She smiled at the large man in the meantime and attempted to resume their previous conversation. "So you're from Sanjyuushichi as well... that's an interesting coincidence. Who would have guessed we'd end up in the same class, especially never having met before despite living in the same district?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:27 pm

Paying attention to most of what the Lieutenant had said after she managed to diverge everyone's attention from the odd looking pale man, as he guessed it, that man had the same right to be there as the others whether they liked it or not, so it was really best for him to steer clear from him for now, tough secretly hoping for an excuse to pop out and slice his head off, nothing good could come from that guy, Igarashi felt it... He then shaked his head, he had thought a lot about that man, it was time for him to focus on something else.

While talking about the other stuff, nothing really called for his attention, she was a medic, and they would have different kind of classes, all of them sounded to be useful for Igarashi in some way or another, but he really did not knew anything about Lieutenants or the high people in Soul society, so the Names of their teachers said nothing to him, as long as they were decent enough to teach them, that would be enough for him. Also, while the Idea of fighting simulated computer made monsters did not excite Igarashi, he figure it would serve as a decent warm up, he had fought a lot of bullies, bums and street scum in his district, but never a hollow before, so he still did not knew how hard would they be to beat.

Igarashi also gave little thought about the fact of a ryoka coming to that class, he did not care what he was, as long as he proved to be up to the task, and maybe be more pleasant than that Ximenez fellow. Igarashi was also both annoyed and relieved that they would not have any actual class today, part of him wanted to start, but overall he did not feel to be in his best shape right now, thought that whole introduction time had helped him to clear his lungs completely and gave him time to rest his muscles, feeling almost as good as before, but with a light pain in his left shoulder.

Igarashi then observed with a bit of surprise how that rotund man by the name of Daisuke easily pushed Ximenez aside, the whole scene amused him, and it was enough for him to get motivated and try to do at least something helpful before calling it a day, while he knew the tree wasn't his fault, he felt that the one responsible would not take care of it, besides, he did not feel like going home just yet, tired as he was, he liked to push himself more, and also did not like to show he was tired, so with a silent movement, he stood up from his desk and followed the green haired girl and the big man towards the tree.

Quickly cathing up to them, Igarashi also saw that blond pretty boy in there. managing to hear Midori and Daisuke discussing about what to do with the tree, for one, Igarashi thought that lifting the whole thing would be too tiring and bothersome for most of them... he also remembered something all of them carried... and an idea popped in his head, which would prove to be more entertaining and useful than carrying the whole log; "You all carry these yes?" Igarashi pointed at his Zanpakutou; "Maybe it would be easier to cut down the tree instead of carrying it as a whole..."

After saying that, Igarashi unsheated his Zanpakutou and readied to cut down a part of the tree, just briefly waiting for some sign of approval from the others, there would be no point in cutting it down if the others would not help with it.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Thu 05 Jun 2008, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:31 pm

"You're telling me" Daisuke chuckled, still eyeing the tree and trying to think of a way to move it. "You'd think a pretty young snake girl with green hair would stand out in a town like that." He shrugged his large shoulders. "Of course, you'd think a 160kg sekitori would stand out as..." He trailed off as the blond boy, Anshou Mizukin, came dashing out the front door. The last person Daisuke ever expected to come help them.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:33 pm

Hikari pouted her lips out at Anshou. "Do I have to?" she sighed. "Oh well if An-chan says so, come on Kage-chan." Hikari and her sister went to the supply room to get brooms and a dustpan.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 7:39 pm

From his desk seat, Ryouichi chuckled. It looks like they're going to turn even simple clean-up work into a crisis. he thought. Oh well. I'm sure they can handle it. Shaking himself slightly, Ryouichi returned his gaze to the person he had been watching previously. Zetsumei Oushou. You're an interesting individual. Where does that immense anger come from, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 10:25 pm

To Zetsumei, Duggo replied, "That was a little thing that some people call a 'joke'. Perhaps you've heard of them? Really, I was just trying to get a rise out of you. Don't sweat it. 'S all cool."

Then that "Cardinal" fellow walked in and introduced himself. "Hmm", thought Duggo to himself, "this guy could be a lot of fun. One thing's for sure -- he won't be boring."

Then the rank-and-file instructor spilled her rank-and-file complaints and her rank-and-file orders. That much Duggo expected. Nothing she said was really out of the ordinary or unreasonable, and as Duggo had steeled himself for this sort of treatment, he decided to not let it get under his skin. Apparently in this place there was no way to go fast without first going slow. Ryoka, eh? That could be interesting as well.

Finally, there remained the tree to be dealt with. Hopping through the window as before, he came upon Midori and Daisuke discussing the disposal of the tree. Unsheathing "Lucille", he stepped between them, and motioned for space. Puzzled, they stepped back. Duggo turned to the half-charred mess before him, sighed, and with a few deft slashes, transformed the tree into a mismatched pile of firewood. He was pleased that it wasn't a larger tree, as he was really in no mood for work, much less "helping out", but he was also in no mood to clash with anyone who could become a pain in his ass.

Having done that, he returned to the classroom, where he watched "Cardinal" snooze for a bit, wondering what made the fellow tick. Certainly he was all bravado. In Duggo's experience, it was always the quiet ones who were the most dangerous. Nonetheless, the tall man's appearance and demeanor were attention-getting, if nothing else, and Duggo, as always, was interested in shiny things.

Last edited by Duggo on Thu 05 Jun 2008, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 10:30 pm

Midori turned to Sakimoto and quite literally slammed her palm into her forehead. Of course! Every person in the room had a sword, why would they even think about trying to carry the whole tree at once? The obviousness embarrassed her that she hadn't thought of it first, and along with her face turning a little red her eyes faded to a pale aquamarine. She quickly shoved the feeling aside, then nodded to Sakimoto and began to draw her own zanpakuto, and as she did so she spotted Duggo hopping out of the window to her right. Before she or Sakimoto or Daisuke could do anything, Duggo had chopped the tree into smaller pieces all on his own.

Well... that was certainly one way to solve the problem. At least, to his credit, Duggo had come to help with the problem he had caused, and for that Midori had to at least acknowledge something. He didn't stick around long, though, departing as quickly as he'd come after chopping the tree into smaller, easier-to-transport pieces, leaving her and Daisuke - and Mikuzin, the blonde prettyboy who seemed to be in close compatriots with the sisters, had even come to lend his aid, or so Midori presumed from his shout of "Hey, wait up!" - to clean up the mess.

She watched him go, then gave Mikuzin a smile and a nod of appreciation. "Hello Mikuzin-san," she greeted, then turned her attention again to the decimated tree and began picking up pieces. Once she had an armload, she started looking around for a place to deposit them.

Last edited by Midori Yuansuzaku on Thu 05 Jun 2008, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 10:35 pm

[Addendum, apologies for double post]

In the meanwhile, she was pondering over what Daisuke had said - how distinctive both of them were in appearance, and yet they had managed to miss one another. Had she been that oblivious all these years? Or had she simply been that wrapped up in her personal training, first simply learning swordplay and kendo on her own, then attempting to master her spirit powers after the wandering woman revealed them to her? For the first time since waking up in Soul Society with no memory and a Hollow battle raging overhead, Midori was beginning to regret some of her choices. Had she been more observant, she might have met Daisuke earlier, and the friendship that seemed to be developing now could have already been well in place and strongly bound between the two of them before ever entering Seireitei with the goal of becoming Shinigami.

She quickly pushed the thought aside, though. Dwelling on laments of the past and "should have or shouldn't have dones" was a waste of time, and would only distract her further from the goings-on of now. She focused her attention on the task at hand and Mikuzin-san and Kokubunji-san, her compatriots in the duty set before her.
Back to top Go down
SaintSmythe
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
SaintSmythe

Male Weapon : Banhammer of Doom

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 2:19 am

There we go.

I went ahead and created a separate forum for dice and disabled editing there, so y'all can edit your posts all you like in this thread now.

ARE YOU HAPPY YET, BEVERAGE? </illemonati in-joke>
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 4:02 am

Rikiki looked about, and spotted the Cardinal guy, who had ignored her. Now he was asleep.

Being completley unempathetic to the guy's apparent evil aura, Rikiki snuck up behind Ximinez.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHH!" she yelled into Ximinez's, and watched his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 7:40 am

Anshou stacked another piece of wood into a pile and wiped the sweat from his brow, smiling at the Kijou sisters who sweeping ash and chips of wood into dustpans and dumping them out into dustbins.

"I suppose this is another sort of training," he smiled at Igarashi and Daisuke and Midori. "I suppose this will be handy if we ever need to go on long field missions far from civilization, eh?"

It was mysterious how the grime from all this hard labour seemed to slide right off of Anshou's face. He certainly wasn't as weak or fragile as he looked.
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 7:48 am

Ashibue quietly swept, swept, swept, not saying anything as usual. She smiled a little. Repetative, menial work like this was nice sometimes, kept her mind busy. She didn't mind doing the chores around the house... never could understand why Father and Onee-chan would say that housework was 'beneath' her.

Ashibue glanced over at her sister, looking terribly unhappy with a broom in her hand, a scowl on her face, and a kerchief tied around her head. Still, if one thing was always true, it's that Onee-chan would do anything for her precious An-chan.

Sweep, sweep, sweep. Ashibue glanced upwards a bit, squinting into the sky... If only the sun wasn't so hot...
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 8:04 am

I just deleted a whole lot of bitching and response-to-bitching.

Please do not bitch if people don't respond to your post. Just make another post IN CHARACTER and see if people respond to this one. You don't get an automatic response to everything you do in real life, so don't expect it here. Going OOC and being all like FUCK THIS only fuzzles up the game.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 8:08 am

[Argh Razz *retypes post edit*]

Midori nodded an affirmative in response to Mikuzin's comment, but for the moment her curiosity had been drawn to the quiet sister. Unlike the blonde, who seemed absolutely miserable, the black-haired girl was actually smiling as she swept up the debris around the chopped-up tree. Perhaps that one wasn't so bad after all. Maybe after some time here in Seireitei, she might develop some confidence and not have to rely on her sister for so much. Midori could think of little worse than having to rely on another person to serve as your mouthpiece for just about everything.

She stacked another armload of wood on the pile, then glanced around at the other people in the area. There were now four of them working on cleaning this up, plus the sisters sweeping up the mess. This shouldn't take too long at all, she observed, and couldn't suppress a smile of her own.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 8:22 am

Rikiki Brown wrote:
Rikiki looked about, and spotted the Cardinal guy, who had ignored her. Now he was asleep.

Being completley unempathetic to the guy's apparent evil aura, Rikiki snuck up behind Ximinez.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHH!" she yelled into Ximinez's, and watched his reaction.

To Rikiki's disappointment, Ximenez made no response whatsoever to her screaming, and simply continued slumbering peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 8:24 am

(Gomen, will try not to pull that again.)

Igarashi was about to make a slice at the wood after Midori took out her zanapkutou, when once again, that odd looking fellow duggo jumped from the window and slashed the wood in front of them, only to leave just as suddenly as he arrived. This Irritated Igarashio quite a bit, Who does he think he is? he could at least have stayed and help carrying the wood, but eh... Igarashi decided not to complain, figured that he had at least helped in some way, that's more than what Igarashi had expected from a fellow like that.

Looking at the pile of cutted wood tough, he noticed the cuts were fast but assimetric, and quite honnestly, that would be a pain to stcok up, he had done the hardest part sure, but Igarashi decided to take some of the bigger, most disfigured wood parts and sliced them into smaller, more "stock-able" pieces of wood, he already had his zanpakutou drawn, he might as well do something useful with it.

After slicing up some pieces, he mimicked Midori and the blond pertty boy that had just arrived to help and carried some small pieces of wood and stocked them in a pile next to anshou's, Igarashi might not have liked his appearance first, but that boy was at least more useful and with more common sense than duggo, Igarashi was also genuinely surprissed that soemone like him would "reduce" himself to do such "common" tasks, Igarashi had no doubt miss judged him at first.

Quote :
"I suppose this is another sort of training," he smiled at Igarashi and Daisuke and Midori. "I suppose this will be handy if we ever need to go on long field missions far from civilization, eh?"

Igarashi chuckled at this and silently nodded, he could not view himself in such a situation, but well, doing this was better than sitting on a bench, doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 10:04 am

Kasahara had listen to the class and what Isane-sensei had asked of them. The creepy student next to her, instead of cleaning up or helping out, started to take a nap at his desk. Again, she disliked him, but it seems like everything he does so far makes her loathe him a little more. She got up, trying not to even look at the man with glasses, and walked out of the classroom. She hadn't thought about what to do to help clean up yet, she just couldn't stand being in the same room as him. She still felt like he would suddenly attack her unprovoked and end up beating her. It made her uneasy.

As soon as she reached the hallways, she looked to her left to find the nurses office and the broken in closet. Kazenosei and Naomi were busying themselves with the closet. It looked like one of the two were putting the shattered door back together while the other was having diffaculties ...with a bucket. Atleast they were being constructive with their time.

The brunette decided to return the medical supplies. It was the least she could do. Kasahara quietly walked back Naomi and Kazenosei, not wanting to bother them, and stepped into the nurses office. After closing the door behind her, she looked around to see what needed to be tidied up. Naomi and Sakimoto had occupied the two beds the office had and left them unmade. One of the beds was also moistened due to someone's wet uniform. She went over to the beds and straightened out the sheets and pillow to make the beds presentable.

When she was done with the beds she turned around to find the empty medicine cabinet. Kasahara took the gauze, bandages, band-aids, healing salve, and other various medical objects out of her pockets and replaced them in the cabinet. While putting these things away, the girl thought for a moment. Should she take some bandages with her? Her idea was shot out almost instantly. Isane-sensei said that she would be able to heal the class if they got hurt and that she would be located in the teacher's lounge if needed. There wasn't any use for Kasahara to apply first aid to anyone anymore. It almost saddened her that she felt unneeded. Almost.

After the supplies were back on the shelves, the tough girl sat herself down at the nurse's desk. Outside, she could hear some of the students cutting up the fallen tree. Since they were almost done cleaning, she thought that her presence was unnecessary. "Guess, I'll stay here until I think of something else to do." Kasahara murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 1:44 pm

No class until a big speech by the head honcho, ehh? All this waiting, only to wait some more. Ahh well, I guess we'll get there soon enough. Kaito focused his gaze on the odd student who claimed he could kill them if necessary. That's a good way to make friends. He wasn't pleased with his attempt at intimidation, but he pushed this to the back of his mind. That's not important, for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 1
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next