Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 1

Go down 
+29
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Nanao Ise
Momo Hinamori
Izuru Kira
Chojiro Sasakibe
Fuiro Hyakushi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Ikkaku Madarame
SaintSmythe
Hikari Kijou
Rokurou Kaito
Cardinal Ximenez
Anshou Mizukin
Duggo
Chiken Kazenosei
Rikiki Brown
Junshirou Tenkawa
Zetsumei Oushou
Ryouichi Kanue
Naomi Oxen
Daisuke Kokubunji
Maka Kasahara
Ashibue Kijou
General Yamamoto
Satoko Takeshi
Midori Yuansuzaku
Igarashi Sakimoto
Isane Kotetsu
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 8:33 am

Since she was already engaged in a conversation with Kaito, Kasahara half hearted listened to the Headmaster's speech and felt guilty for not really paying attention. All that she got out of it was that there was a special student attending her class and that she'd have to pick a division by the end of the year. She had already decided upon a division that suited her the most, but it was fairly hard to get into. Not many were able to get into this division. In fact, not many knew about it. How did she come to know about it? Light rumors and gossip had come and gone in the days prior to her leaving her district. The people in her district dismissed this idea of a hidden division since they hardly had any shinigami pass through their area anyways.

... that is, aside from him. She turned away from Kaito for a moment and held a dreamy look upon her face as she wondered which division he was in. Ofcourse, how could she ever know? Without a face or a name, he was a complete mystery to her and Kasahara had no luck upon finding him for the last 2 years of school. Regardless of whether or not she'll actually meet him, the brunette still looked up to him with high hopes of one day getting praised by him.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:33 am

Anshou shook his head and sighed, unable to help but feel as if the Headmaster's words had rung a bit, pardon the pun, hollow. Did he honestly think that life was 'peaceful' outside of Seireitei? Obviously, the Lieutenant had never set foot in the 78th District. Never seen people fighting each other to the death in the streets. Never seen mothers freezing in the streets, clutching their dying children for warmth.

He clenched his fists for a moment.

...Never seen children captured by gangs and sold into slavery...

And it was the Gotei 13 who was upholding this terrible status quo, just to perpetuate its own petty arguments and aristocracy. No one here cared about what happened in Rukongai, most probably haven't set foot in the 80 districts since they became shinigami.

That's why I'm here. That's what I'm going to change. I'll put an end to the bickering and the corruption. I'll be the one who brings peace and tranquility to Rukongai. And I'll do it with my own two hands.
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 11:14 am

Junshirou hadn't been listening very closely to the speech - he caught a passing reference to a Soul Society "free from the burdens of the material world" (he'd scoffed a little at this, attracting one or two glances) and to the imminent necessity to select a division to join, but it seemed like the usual fare. At the mention of the ryoka, though, his ears perked up... he'd heard rumours about what had happened during the course of the summer. News had travelled fast... four ryoka, fighting on a level around that of a captain. He wondered which one this one was - there was one that used spirit particles to attack from a distance, one who attacked using fists, an orange-haired shinigami who had never been seen in Seireitei before, and a healer who could reputedly bring back the recently deceased. Junshirou wondered which one was stood at the front of the hall... was it the orange-haired shinigami? If so, why was she attending this school? She couldn't be the healer, could she? He blinked in amazement. Somebody with power over death itself...

He concentrated on the thought of the ryoka while filing out of the assembly hall, overhearing snippets of conversation about a class election in the process. He had to talk to this ryoka, he decided. Her powers could end up being invaluable.

His thought process was interrupted by an outstretched hand. He looked up at the face holding it out - if the green hair wasn't enough of a clue already (it was surprisingly difficult to characterise a person solely based on unnatural hair colours here, Junshirou mused), the yellow eyes certainly were. Junshirou made an effort to look as cheerful as possible, and shook his hand.

"Ah... Oushou-san, correct? I think I remember that you were from the sixty... sixty-seventh district. And you... um..."

Junshirou struggled for a second, then his face immediately lit up.

"You said you were very strange and put your heart into things, if I remember right... it was good to see such honesty. Sorry I went to sleep before I got to talk to you, but I'd been tired for a good part of yesterday."

His thoughts drifted, and he decided that he ought to make conversation. He thought for a few seconds so as to settle on a topic.

"So... what are your thoughts on the... um... on the class elections? I understand that Kanue-san, Oxen-san and Takeshi-san are running."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 2:37 pm

Satoko sat patiently, if some other students raised to leave, he would deem it appropiate and follow, untill then his mind was still with the election, and something that he had not thought about earlier. Oh dear, I hope Kasahara didn't sign me up without my permission, I don't think I can face that many people. Dammit Kasahara, you probabley signed me up, didn't you? ... Crap. Determined to find out if he was scheduled to run for a posistion he did not want, nor even find neccesary, Takeshi scanned the area for Kasahara. After only a moment of searching, he saw her next to Kaito, with some kind of fantasized look on her face. Satoko did not jump to some sort of odd conlusion, as this post originally conisted of him doing, instead deeming her busy, and slouching back into his chair.

Under the odd chance she did sign me up, which I believe she may have, I best be prepared, and know my enemies. There's Kanue, who's shown signs of arrogance towards me, however he's only showed them towards me, and thus can't be terriblely evil person. He also seems extremely manipulative, as he did appear to be trying to coax me into becoming an underling of his. In short, he's one hell of a politicion, and has the upper hand. Satoko stopped for a second, having reached the verdict that Kanue would likely win, but then became curious, wondering if him and Kanue were the only ones participating. So, before analyzing himself, he began to focus on listening in on other people, as rude as it may sound.

Not long after beginging to listen, he managed to hear someone's speak of the elections, and tuned into the speaker, who sounded familar, likely from his class. He knew he had spoken to them before.
"So... what are your thoughts on the... um... on the class elections? I understand that Kanue-san, Oxen-san and Takeshi-san are running."
Satoko blinked, confounding his habit of only remembering first names on most occasions, as with some he managed to remember both. He couldn't recall talking to anyone named Oxen anyway. Dammit, who the hell could it be? Oxen... Oxen... Dammit! I can't even remember my classmates names, how am I going to win this thing? Get everyone to elect my out of pity? Satoko proceeded to beat himself up as he attempted to think of an Oxen, having never learned Naomi's name, as he had never spoken with or about her. Finally giving up, he moved on.

Third candidate, me. What have I got on these guys? Kasahara. There's my main advantage, a preset supporter, and one who's good at getting her way too. never mind that though, what are MY advantages? I haven't made a good impression exactly; starting fights, attacking trees, oversleeping, and falling out a window. Takeshi sighed, he would have to ask Kasahara what advantages he had, if any at all. He swore, then deemed that another one of his bad qualities, he cursed to much. In his opinion, the only thing's Takeshi was good at were fighting and stealing, and this troubled him.

Who the hell is Oxen!?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 2:59 pm

Ashibue wandered quietely, following An-chan and Onee-chan out of the auditorium to Kira-fukutaicho's zanpakutou class, a little worried because An-chan didn't look happy. An-chan was always so cheerful.. it wasn't often that he didn't have a smile in his eyes, and it was a little unsettling to the darker sister.

Zanpakutou... Ashibue often forgot it was even there. She touched her fingers to the handle of the blade tied around her waist. A weapon. Something used to hurt, to kill. Sometimes, she was so caught up in the actions of her sister that she forgot what she was doing here. She was going to become a Shinigami. A soldier. A fighter. But why?

Far too often Ashibue had asked herself this question, and the answer was always the same: Because that's what Hikari was doing.

Ashibue stared down at her sister's feet, moving one in front of the other, ahead of her.

That answer always seemed to satisfy the darker sister.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:11 pm

Sensing there was nothing more to do there, Igarashi headed to the place they would take their first ""real" class, but first, he decided to check up the blackboards for any useful info he maight have missed yesterday, a wise move, Igarashi noticed there was a class for Kendo, he knew they would have a tighter schedule this year, but since he enjoyed nothing more but to fight, he knew this class would give him yet another excuse to hone his skills, so he signed up and then headed to Lieutenant Kira's class.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

Male Weapon : Wabisuke

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:29 pm

"Your zanpakutou is not merely a tool," 3rd Division's Lieutenant Izuru Kira said, sitting on the tatami-matted floor of the sword training hall.

"Your zanpakutou is not just a sword, or just a weapon. Your zanpakutou is your power as a Shinigami." His legs were crossed in the lotus position, and the members of class 3-A were all seated in a circle around him, mimicing the lotus position as closely as their bodies could manage. Each person in the circle had his or her zanpakutou unsheated and laid across his or her lap. Kira closed his eyes and lifted his sword, one hand gently under the hilt, and the other hand under the blade.

"Your zanpakutou is a manifestation of your own strength, your own will, your own actions, and the spirit energy of those that have influenced you. Your zanpakutou is a personality and and entity unto itself, and until you can synchronize your own self with that of your zanpakutou, you will never be able to achieve your true potential."

Kira opened his eyes and smiled calmly at the class. Some were already copying his actions, holding their swords out in front of them, with their eyes closed, meditating as seriously as they knew how. Some were slightly confused, some looked bored, and some were engaged in an active mockery of Kira, holding their swords out exaggeratedly, barely able to contain the smirks on their faces. No matter, Kira said to himself. Either they will learn or they will not.

Then there was the one in the red hat. The only student that had refused to sit in the circle with the rest of them. He stood off in the corner of the room, leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, seeming to study the group intently. Kira couldn't help but keep turning one eye to that particular student and his pale, gaunt face. Even someone as experienced as Kira was unsettled a little bit by Cardinal Ximenez.

That's the one Captain Kurotsuchi sent here, Kira muttered in his head. I'm going to have to be careful with this one.

"I'm sure some of you will be disappointed to hear," Kira went on. "That we will be doing very little fencing in this class. Techniques for fighting with a sword, you all learned those in Zanpakutou I last year. We'll be doing some polishing, but not much. The primary purpose of this class is for you all to learn to communicate and tune yourself with your zanpakutou."

Kira pointed his blade to the sky. "Raise your head, Wabisuke!"

There was a sudden surge of energy as Kira's zanpakutou suddenly twisted in his hand, its blade stretching and changing, and finally bending itself into a square angle.

"This is my shikai," Kira said. "Our first goal in this class will be for you to learn to release your zanpakutou, just like this." He gestured slightly, and his blade sealed itself again, changing back into an ordinary-looking katana.

"Now, all of you know the names of your zanpakutou. But how many of you know what the names mean?" Kira nodded at Chiken first. "Yours, Kazenosei-san, is Myounahanashi, Mysterious Tale." He nodded at Midori. "Yours, Yuansuzaku-san, is Onorinowai, Snake Tooth."

"The rest of you will learn today, hopefully. Our first exercise will be to spend this class period meditating and attempting to speak with our zanpakutou." Kira closed his eyes again. "I do hope to hear stories of your success."
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:30 pm

Please roll your dice for today and wait for a message from me telling you whether you succeeded or failed in making contact with your zanpakutou's persona before you attempt to roleplay this. Your roll for the day will determine success or failure.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 3:51 pm

Hikari sat on the floor with her legs crossed, next to An-chan of course, holding her swrod and concentrating as hard as she could. Her eyes were shut tight and The people around her could see the veins bulging out of her head as she got more and more frustrated.

"This is taking too long!" she suddenly snapped, fed up with waiting, and ignoring the startled reactions of the other students. "It's a sword," she sighed. "How the hell are we supposed to talk to a sword?!"

Hikari sighed miserably, figuring no one would reply to her, and returned to slamming her eyes and jaw shut tight, grunting a little and attempting to psychically communicate with nothing.
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 4:21 pm

Junshirou concentrated. The key to this would be concentration, wouldn't it? The ability to excise any unnecessary thoughts from one's mind. Junshirou had a lot of unnecessary thoughts practically all the time, so this took some considerable doing, but after mimicking Lieutenant Kira's lotus position with his hand rested on the blade and his eyes shut, he managed to zone out all outside distractions.

The inside distractions were proving troublesome, however. He tried to make himself feel as tranquil as he could, but the fact that his eyes were shut meant that his body felt heavier, not lighter. He was still concentrating far too much on what he was doing, and he was still thinking too much.

He sat for a few minutes, trying to purge all thoughts from his mind. He decided that perhaps he was concentrating far too much on the end goal as well... the important thing was the state of mind. It was proving difficult to obtain, though. He... no, he mustn't think. Thinking would go against the meditative process. Thinking would... it would... it...

Everything was black. There was no sound, and very little in the way of physical sensations. Junshirou tried to ignore the little that there was.

So... what now?

Junshirou concentrated again. It wasn't all black... there was a very, very dark grey, just in front of his eyes. Or was it? It felt somehow inside him... it wasn't anything external. Opening his eyes now would just be counter-productive. He focussed on the grey figure, trying to make out any details.

There was... it was surprisingly difficult to make out. It seemed humanoid in shape.

"Miyo!"*

The voice came from the figure. It also came from inside Junshirou's head. He wasn't quite sure how that worked. At the request, he opened his eyes... except he didn't, as his eyes were still shut.

There was a landscape now. It was a flat plane of blue-grey that seemed to go on forever, stretching as far as the boundary with the orange sky filled with flickering, green-blue-grey-black-purple (in more or less that order) clouds. It was... it seemed like it was raining. There was no rain, though. Only the sound of rain, and the sight of rain. Junshirou couldn't quite figure out what it was raining. It definitely didn't seem to be water. Perhaps it was light.

He looked up. There were shapes hanging in mid-air... metallic cubes, cones and spheres filled the sky.

This place was downright weird, he decided.

"So this is inside of me, right?", he shouted at the sky.

"Yep, that's right."

Junshirou spun round. The voice had come from a figure behind him... this, he deduced, must have been the humanoid figure that had been standing in front of him. It was a boy in his early teens with thick glasses and tanned skin. He was wearing a dark cloak covered with eye symbols and he had a thick head of white hair. The most noticeable thing about him, though, was his own eyes - they were a bright, crystal blue, and despite the thickness of the lenses on his glasses, they seemed to pierce Junshirou's very soul. They looked like they could see everything there ever was and ever would be to see.

Junshirou stared at the figure. The figure stared back.

"..."

"..."

"...so are you me?"

The figure was taken aback, and laughed. "No, I'm not. You should know full well who I am by now."

"Then you're my zanpakutou?"

A wide smile appeared. "And you've figured out my name by now?"

Junshirou made a show of counting the eyes on the figure's cloak. "One... two... three... four... five... gomoku*?"

The figure laughed loudly, and spun around, revealing an extra three eye patterns on the back of his cloak, these ones slightly larger. "It was a good guess, though", he chuckled.

Junshirou smiled. "I always preferred the number five to the number eight, myself. I always thought it was a nicer number." He paused. "So... that's everything, right?"

The figure nodded. Junshirou opened his real eyes this time, quietly contented with having learnt the name of his zanpakutou.

* miyo! = look!, gomoku = "five eyes" (apologies if mistranslated)
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 4:25 pm

We're going to be... talking to our zanpakutou? Ashibue asked herself, hesitating. But why... why do we need to speak to our weapons? Ashibue wondered what kind of a person her weapon would turn out to be. Someone bloodthirsty? Someone cruel?

She opened her eyes, and gasped slightly.

She'd made contact.

The room around her, and all the students had vanished, and Ashibue was standing on the edge of a pond, with trees surrounding her. It was dark, and the full moon was shining high in the sky, reflecting its face in the still water below, and bathing all of her surroundings in a quiet blue light. Blue fireflies blinked in and out, dancing around Ashibue and in between the trees. It was quiet and peaceful here, the only sound coming from the light breeze blowing through her long black hair.

Where... where am I...?

As if to answer her, a sound echoed through Ashibue's mind. It was a pretty sound, something like an echoing chime mixed with the coo of a dove. Up, far over head above Ashibue, over the trees came an amazing sight.

It had the form of a large bird, nearly a meter long, with a wingspan another half-meter past that. Its wings were like luminescent blue ribbons trailing behind into the night sky, catching the stars and dripping them down to earth. Its whole body sparkled like fine crystal, and its eyes were the finest sapphire.

Ashibue held out her hand, and the bird floating down from the sky and perched upon her finger. As large as it was, it seemed to have no weight at all.

Are... are you... my zanpakutou? Ashibue found that she didn't have to speak in this place. The words seemed to come right out of her mind.

The bird opened its beak and began to sing, and oh what a wonderous song it made! It sounded like heaven to Ashibue's ears, echoing throught the night sky. Up close, the bird's wings seemed to be made of mist and dew.

You'll... be my friend? Ashibue smiled. Thank you... Yorushira.

Ashibue was so focused on her meeting with Yorushira that she didn't even notice her sister's sudden outburst.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 4:28 pm

Satoko had followed the rest of the class towards the classroom, and now sat across the teacher, rather eager to contact the Soul inside his blade, and confront it. Satoko had been suspect to angry outbursts the day he had unsealed his blade, and had found his temper harder to control ever since. He thought the sword full of rage, and battle crazed, but was unsure if he was correct in this asumption;he could easily just be frustrated with his falure of a person. Done dwelling in his mind, Takeshi faced forward, staring intently at the teacher.

He listened to all the man had to say, hanging off of every word, and making sure to take it all in. When Kira unsealed his Zanpakutou, Takeshi felt compelled to whisper his Zanpakutou's name to himself, and felt odd for doing so. Once the exercise began, Satoko began to mimic his teacher's pose, and attempted to contact his blade, focusing with all the willpower in him. However, Takeshi began to doubt himself, and was deciding he was failing, when he heard Hikari's outburst, and sighed, opening his eys and laying his blade down infront of him. He slid the sheath on it, and started to attack himself mentally, wondering why he could not contact the sword.

{Lord, I hate this post}
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 5:26 pm

Igarashi Remained silent and paying close attention to What Lieutenant Kira said to them, he looked calm, and focused at all times, Igarashi liked this, he also was interested in learning more about his zanpakutou. In all the years he had carried it, he barely knew much about it, only it's name, and not even sure what it meant, so far he had never made an actual spiritual contact with it, but then again, he had not really tried to do so before, he had used his sword for fighting more than nothing else so far.

Had it been for another purpose, Igarashi might have been disappointed to hear there would be little fighting in that class, which was, after all, what made Zanpakutou I his favorite class. But this time he did not mind as he would learn to finally contact his Zanpakutou's true power, or so he hoped.

Igarashi had waited for the Lieutenant to finish before he decided to lift his sword the way he was doing it, he found it foolish the way most where already doing it without knowing the purpose of it. Once he told them what they would try to do, he followed suit and lifted his zanpakutou slowly in the air, and then closed his eyes.

Igarashi was unsure how long had he been trying to meditate, it probably took him a few minutes, but for him it felt more like more time had passed, hours maybe, since he at first heard the noises and murmurs of his classmates at first, but then, only silence.

"Do you plan to keep your eyes closed like that forever, boy?"

The Silence was broken by a deep, strong voice, making Igarashi open his eyes in a bit of a surprise. It took him a bit to grasp all that he was seeing at that moment, he was no longer in the room with the others, rather, he was now in what appeared to be the tip of a giant cliff, sticking out from the sides, as Igarashi failed to see anything else next to it, the rock was of a gray color, and looking down one would not distinguish nothing but darkness. Oddly enough, the sky was colored pale white, emitting an unreal light, with no stars, clouds, or anything else covering it.

At the very tip of the cliff, There was a quite imposing man standing in front of him,, he was old looking, Appearing his sixties, sporting a closely trimmed white beard and short white hair, but jet black eyes. And despite his old looking age, his body was built like a mountain with broad, thick shoulders and large muscles covered in a peculiar robe, which was white in one side but colored black in the other, with no other division in the middle but the stark contrast of the two colors. The man itself was standing firmly, with both arms crossed and stared sharply at Igarashi, with a slight smile on his face.

Igarashi stared back at the Old man's black eyes, not saying a word. The old man spoke once again;
"Trying always to be so silent... keeping only to yourself... no wonder you have not come in contact with me before, you should speak up more son, and not only with you mouth, or else you heart's wishes will never be heard... so tell me, why are you finally here?

Igarashi kept staring at the Man, startled, he was not sure what to make of the words he had just said... My heart's wishes? what does he know about that?; "Who... are you..?

The old man Kept his stare at Igarashi, but his mouth formed a smirk;"Who am i? Is that all you want to ask...? HAH! you really have trouble figuring out what you really want, don't you? still, you have finally spoke to me, i guess that is a start, i shall tell you then, but be sure to have more on your mind next time you want to bother this old man..."

Igarashi's eyes widened staring at the old man, even more confused, he saw the man's mouth open, but apparently no sound came out of it. Igarashi blinked, and then looked around, startled to find himself again in the room where The Lieutenant and the others where before, still a bit surprised about what he had experienced, he then muttered, in a low voice; "Tsougenkotsu... Twin fist." He was not sure how he got those words in his mouth, but he did realize what they meant, it was his Zanpakutou's name.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Thu 12 Jun 2008, 8:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 6:24 pm

In a meditative state of mind, Kaito focused on unleashing his sword. His eyes were closed and a stern look grew upon his face. He was concentrating with everything he had. My zanpakutou's name. Suukemuru. I must contact my blade. Focus. His entire body tensed, his mind grew blank. No distractions. He opened his eyes to see if his classmates were having as much success as he was. Doesn't look like it. At least he wasn't alone. I can't expect to contact my sword on the first try. Nevertheless, he closed his eyes and focused his mind, hpoing to drift into a world he was unfamiliar with.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 8:44 pm

Kasahara sat down on the matted floor and unfastened her sword from her back. She laid the blade, while it was still in it sheath, on her lap as she looked down at it with uncertainty. She had never spoken to her zanpakutou before nor had used it very much. While it was in it's sheath, it took the appearance of a regular short sword. As soon as it is released from its casing, her zanpakutou changes it's shape to that of... something else. The brunette furrowed her brows and stared at her sword. "Kyouryuketsu..."

The girl placed a hand over the sheath, just holding her sword down, as she looked around the class room. A few of her classmates had already begin to meditate and seemingly sit there in a trance. She assumed that they had made contact. Others were looking rather frustrated; perhaps they weren't able to talk to their zanpakutou yet. Takeshi looked as though he has failed the exercise. He wasn't the only one who seemed displeased; Hikari, the brighter of the Kijou sisters, had also failed to speak with her zanpakutou.

The tomboy looked down at her sword again, deciding that failing the exercise wouldn't be too troublesome for her. She'd be content with not haven't made contact with her zanpakutou. Being optimistic with either results, she closed her eyes and began meditating.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:01 pm

Chiken was trying to get into the lotus position as best as he could, but he wasn't the most flexible and had to settle with something close to the position the sensei was in.

"Yours, Kazenosei-san, is Myounahanashi, Mysterious Tale."
'Why did the sensei use mine for an example? Was I just an example, or is it something else? Does he not expect me to be able to ask my zanpatukou myself?' These thoughts were racing through Chikens head, before he took a deep breath to clear them. 'No, I must not have doubt. I must just observe and learn.' Calmer now, Chiken unsheathed Myounahanashi and held it just like Kira-Sensei had before, trying to be as relaxed as possible yet he still had that small bit of nagging self-doubt.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 10:42 pm

((As I don't know, whether I will be able to contact or not, I'll just post this for now.

Also, Saint, if you don't like my description of my zampakto's sheathing mechanism, feel free to edit. It can normally look like a normal sword or whatever you prefer.))

Junshirou Tenkawa wrote:
His thought process was interrupted by an outstretched hand. He looked up at the face holding it out - if the green hair wasn't enough of a clue already (it was surprisingly difficult to characterise a person solely based on unnatural hair colours here, Junshirou mused), the yellow eyes certainly were. Junshirou made an effort to look as cheerful as possible, and shook his hand.

"Ah... Oushou-san, correct? I think I remember that you were from the sixty... sixty-seventh district. And you... um..."

Junshirou struggled for a second, then his face immediately lit up.

"You said you were very strange and put your heart into things, if I remember right... it was good to see such honesty. Sorry I went to sleep before I got to talk to you, but I'd been tired for a good part of yesterday."

His thoughts drifted, and he decided that he ought to make conversation. He thought for a few seconds so as to settle on a topic.

"Heh, we got ushered out so I didn't have a chance to respond to you earlier. Please, call me Zetsumei. I really preferred being called by my first name if possible. I'm glad you find me honest. I like your habits of writing things down. I always forgot things, so it seems like a good habit to have."

*Zetsumei smiles while having his hand on his forehead. Perhaps it is his signature move?*

"As for elections, I don't really care for school politics. If they wish to run, it's fine with me. Not something I would ever do though."

*He decides to stop talking for now though to get back to work.*

"I'm going to try my best too Tenkawa. Pardon me while I concentrate."

*Zetsumei nervously takes out a long black sword that was strapped to his back.*

I don't think anyone's seen my zampakto in this class before... I'm a little nervous what they'll think of it... and of me after this...

*Zetsumei unsheathes the sword. The blade is black like the rest of the hilt.*

I can't worry about people watching me for now, I need to concentrate first.

*Zetsumei concentrates on his zampakto.*

Last edited by Zetsumei Oushou on Thu 12 Jun 2008, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 7:55 am

Anshou sighed, his knuckles growing white around the hilt of his zanpakutou. He opened his eyes. Hikari-chan was too hotheaded to reach any sort of spiritual zone, that was no surprise. Anshou smiled at the blonde girl next to him and put his hand on her shoulder.

"It's alright, Hikari-chan. Don't give yourself a headache."

He looked away, not letting her see the disappointment on his face from his own failure.

Why...? Why am I not... strong enough yet? Shiroganesashi... please... speak to me... Lend me your strength...

Anshou closed his eyes again, determined not to let bitter tears fall from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 9:08 am

*Zetsumei continues to concentrate and is successful. He feels compelled to open his eyes. The first thing he notices is the strange landscape. It was hilly and sunny in one area, and dark and cloudy in the other. The darker landscape was black, red and twisted somehow. A large, evil castle would have looked right at home in that area. Zetsumei frowned as he knew this must be his inner mind.*

I knew it was probably not going to be good but I never thought it would be quite so different.

*He walks a bit deeper into the darker area, avoiding rocks that have risen up at strange angles from the ground. He sees a silent, somber figure about five feet tall standing next to a near by cave. The figure is wrapped in a black hood and cloak. Though his mind shouldn't be a cold place, Zetsumei could swear he felt a chill he got closer to the figure. There appeared to be a fog coming from behind the figure. When he got close enough to the figure, he spoke.*

You... you must be my zampotako.

*It seemed impossible to see the figures face from where Zetsumei was standing. The hood was too far forward and created a large shadow. Though the figure made no sound, the figure seemed to laugh at his statement.*

It's nice to finally meet you.

*Zetsumei holds out his hand yet again hoping for a hand shake.*

*The figure puts his head to his right shoulder. Though he doesn't speak, Zetsumei gets the feeling the figure is perplexed by his actions. He does not receive a handshake this time.*

Well that's alright if you don't want to. I'm sorry you live in such a dark place. There is some prettier land scape in that direction if you'd like to move.

*The figure shook their head and gestured to the whole darker half area. Though the figure yet again did not speak, the figure seemed to be saying 'I like it here.' Curious now, Zetsumei decided to ask a question.*

Can you not speak? Can you at least tell me what your name means?

*The figure turned around and walked... no seemed to glide to an area with a withered tree and picked up a long stick.* then he seemed to gesture to follow him. At a more sandy area, they stopped. It was then clear to Zetsumei that the figure was writing something in the sand.*

Itonabou means that!? Then you must be the personification of...

*Zetsumei snapped back into the class room, unable to finish uttering his statement. He would have to work at being able to speak at longer intervals with his zampatko it seems.*
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 9:56 am

Kasahara no longer felt herself sitting in class. Moments after she had begin to meditate, she had successfully made contact...

---------------

With her eyes still closed, she felt something moist beneath her feet and the air around her was heavy and humid. After opening her eyes, she instantly regretted what she had seen. The sky above her was darkened with stormy grey clouds that rumbled in anger. It seems that she entered a clearing in the forest. The trees were dead and leafless; most were burnt looking and others looked as though someone had snapped the trees in half. Razor sharp splinters were protruding from both the trunk of the tree and the part that had fallen. To say the least, it was dangerous here.

Kasahara looked down at her feet and found one of many puddles that morbidly decorated the forest's floor. Her eyes widen as she identified what was underneath her... It was a puddle of blood.

"chop... chop..."

There was a growl and a rattle of chains behind her. She assumed that it was her Zanpakutou, but was hesitating. The girl, who was usually courageous and confident, was fearful about the noise as it grew closer.

"Chop... chop..."

As soon as the girl turned around to face Kyouryuketsu, the mighty beast charged at her on all fours. It only took a few seconds for Kasahara to take notice of her Zanpakutou's features, but she was so stunned by his appearance that she failed to put up a defense. The green monster, who could tower over her in height, had set his crimson red eyes upon her as a prey. The ground shook as he grew closer and the chains he wore on him had enough slack to allow him to tear her to shreds! Attached to his chains is a large boulder, matching a mountain in size! But his confinement wouldn't help her escape his wrath! Fangs and putrid breath were mere inches upon her!!!

"CHOP!"

---------------

"YAAAAAA!"

Kasahara had broke contact with her zanpakutou and yelped outloud, believing that she had fallen into the beast's grasp. She was no longer sitting in the lotus position and was leaning away from the sheathed sword on her lap. She was pale and gasping heavily after meeting Kyouryuketsu. Even though she wasn't with the beast physically, her ears still rang from his last roar. But she was now nowhere near him. She was in class and her classmates were around her. Kasahara had to act tough again...

Her breathing evened out and, as calmly as possible, she retied the zanpakutou onto her back. She didn't feel like explaining herself or have anyone worry about her so she got up from the floor. Her brows furrowed, but shook if one noticed carefully enough, as she looked in the direction of the teacher; not able to look into the eyes of Izuru-sensei, but rather stared at the floor beneath him. "May I be excused?"
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:07 am

Kira raised an eyebrow at Kasahara. Some of the others in the class had been disturbed by her sudden outburst, though many were too deeply entranced to hear her.

"Is everything alright, Kasahara-san?"
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:16 am

Her eyes moistened as he voiced his concern, but there were no tears. She had to stay strong. "Aa. I-I'm fine."

She mentally winced as she heard herself speak with that hint of distraught. Kasahara didn't want anyone's pity, worry, or concern. It was her weakness. "Please. May I be excused." The tomboy asked again, this time through her clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:19 am

Kira paused for a moment, before nodding his assent to Kasahara's departure from class.

"When you're feeling better," Kira called after her. "I'd like you to come back and talk to me, please. I'd like to know exactly what it is you saw, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:32 am

She was thankful that Izuru-sensei allowed her to leave. Kasahara exited the room without another word and sprinted down the hall without knowning where she was going. She just wanted to get away from everyone else. Her teacher had expressed more concern for her and it pained her to hear it. Tears formed as she ran but refused to fall. She loathed the feeling of pity upon her and that was what she felt right now; pitied.

She stopped running as soon as she had reached the cafeteria. It was empty since all students and faculty were busying themselves with their classes. The tomboy collapsed into the nearest chair and tried to calm herself down. "I'm not going to cry." Kasahara commanded herself. She held a lot of her emotions in and felt like she was going to explode.

As soon as she was sure that she wasn't going to shed tears, Kasahara thought back to the beast that burdened her. He had features similar to that of a human, but also had several animalistic qualities. His fiery red mane and piercing crimson gaze would haunt her in her dreams for nights to come. She leaned forward, towards the table that sat in front of her, and pressed her hand against her face. "Kyouryuketsu... Mad bloodshed."

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Thu 12 Jun 2008, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:33 am

Following his Sensei's example, Ryouichi sat in a meditative pose and laid his zanpakutou, now free of its sheath, on his legs. Closing his eyes, Ryouichi attempted to meditate in the only way he knew how. First, he focused on his sensation of touch, and the feeling of breathing. Gradually, every outward sensation seemed to fade away...

Unfortunately for Ryouichi, when he opened his eyes, he was not sitting in the familiar study which he had come to expect. "Wha... but... this is..." he sputtered, his words caught in his throat.

...Impossible.

Ryouichi found himself floating in what seemed to be the endless reaches of space. Around him he could see swirling galaxies, supernovae exploding in brilliant colors, and billions and billions of stars. "Ryouichi!" startled, the boy turned his head.

Behind him stood the white-robed figure of his zanpakutou, hooded as always. Strangely, he was standing, though Ryouichi could see no surface on which to do so. Slowly, he moved his foot downward until he made contact with something solid. There was a floor here, though it was an invisible one. Composing himself, and ignoring the strange landscape, Ryouichi turned completely around to face his zanpakutou.

"You know why I am here, correct?" he asked. "Indeed." replied the figure in white, "You are here to learn my name. The last time I introduced myself, my name was barely able to reach your ears. Let us hope that will not be the case this time! My name is... Mugenji."

There was at once a rush of light and sound, and with a jolt Ryouichi found himself back on the floor of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:49 am

"Izuru-sensei, I'm sorry for asking, but may I leave to go check on Kasahara? She seemed to be in a lot of pain."
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 10:51 am

Zetsumei Oushou wrote:
"Izuru-sensei, I'm sorry for asking, but may I leave to go check on Kasahara? She seemed to be in a lot of pain."

Kira shook his head. "Leave her be. I think she needs to be alone for now. She'll come ask for help when she decides she needs it."

He turned to the rest of the class. "Besides, class is almost over. How are all of you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 11:08 am

Izuru Kira wrote:
Kira shook his head. "Leave her be. I think she needs to be alone for now. She'll come ask for help when she decides she needs it."

He turned to the rest of the class. "Besides, class is almost over. How are all of you doing?"

"Alright, Kira-sensie. I contacted my zampakto, but I wasn't able to finish speaking with him... or well I suppose it could be a her. It was a little hard to tell."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 11:12 am

Satoko glared at the sheathed Ryuunosuke infront of him, feeling it's rage radiating from it. He felt a mixture of the feelings of fear, and pity for the blade lying inront of him, for it must sad to feel so much anger. Takeshi sighed, why did his sword decline him? Or did he decline the sword? Maybe he hadn't tried hard enough, the failure he is. Takeshi proceeded to assault himself mentally, untill he heard Kasahara.

Satoko stood instantly, worried about his newfound companion, he wanted to rush to her side, but thought that such an action may trouble her, the way it would trouble him. he stood idly by as Kasahara asked to be dismissed, and ran from the room, and watched as Zetsumei asked to follow. Seeing Zetsumei declined, he decided he himself would have no better luck, and sat himself again.

"Besides, class is almost over. How are all of you doing?"

Satoko felt injured at this, could he not see that most of the class had succeeded, well only him, the failure, and a few unlucky souls had not done well. "I'm a failure sir", Satoko stopped at this, finding it sufficient he stood, walking towards the exit of the room. He stood there, awaiting the dismissal, not turning to face his class, for now he felt that all of them were superior to him. Even Kanue.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 11:29 am

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
Satoko felt injured at this, could he not see that most of the class had succeeded, well only him, the failure, and a few unlucky souls had not done well. "I'm a failure sir", Satoko stopped at this, finding it sufficient he stood, walking towards the exit of the room. He stood there, awaiting the dismissal, not turning to face his class, for now he felt that all of them were superior to him. Even Kanue.

*Zetsumei hears Satoko's words and watches him go to the door. He decides to speak to him. He walks up behind him.*

"You're not a failure, Satoko. I can tell by your body you've lived through a lot and conquered extraordinary things. You mustn't give up after failing only once. I know you can do it. Please don't call yourself a failure. You have more strength than you know.

((Que cheesy music.))
Back to top Go down
Izuru Kira
Lieutenant, 3rd Division
Izuru Kira

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 11:39 am

"Don't worry about it, Takeshi-san. It's actually quite difficult for anyone to communicate with their zanpakutou on the first try. To have this many in a class, even an advanced class... it's quite rare." Izuru nodded at the light-haired boy. "I can tell you've got a good deal of strength in you. You'll get it eventually. Don't worry. That goes for all of you that didn't manage to speak to your zanpakutou today."

Izuru sighed and called off to the student in the red hat, still leaning against the wall, who had remained silent the entire class. "And how about you? Do you plan on learning anything today?"
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Male Weapon : Onishita

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 11:40 am

Ximenez let out a hearty chuckle, placing his hand on the hilt of his zanpakutou.

"Don't worry about me, Kira-sensei. Onishita and I have been on speaking terms for a good while now."
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 12:04 pm

Satoko listened to the green-haired boy, wondering how he could know if Takeshi had strength or not. He'd never spoek with him before, and the boy was likely speaking down to Satoko in pity. Takeshi sighed, and turned away from the boy, facing the exit again, not responding to Zetsumei. I may have survived harsh things, and done a lot to get to where I am, but that does not excuse me from failure. I have failed, and to fail is to die, I shall not fail again.

Satoko turned his neck so as to have his head hafl-face Kira, and blinked when he addressed him as strong, still feeling his opinion didn't matter, and that even if it was unusual for this many to make contact, it was more unusual for Takeshi to fall in the norm. Satoko sighed deeply, Kira's words not heling him at all, and was about to ask for some after school assistance, when he saw the man address Cardinal Ximenez, who stood off in a corner. Takeshi wondered why he was here, if alone was where he'd rather be, then turned the question on himself.

He pondered this well watching the rest of the class, Cardinal no longer mattered to him, but he did seem to have an odd effect on everyone else around him, and Takeshi felt strange when near him too. How odd, I don't experience rage, yet it feels remotely similar, like a mixture of it, depression, and determination. But determination to do what? Flee? Attack? Dammit, why can't I graps these odd things that keep coming over me! How can I expect to contact my blade, when I have trouble understanding myself... DAMN!
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 12:19 pm

Her first thought was that she'll never need to use her zanpakutou ever again. She'd train in other areas so that she'll be able to attack and defend without it. She had done so before, rarely ever using it for anything. Then again, seated officers heavily rely on their zanpakutous in battle...

She still needed to talk to Izuru-sensei, per his request. How was she going to explain what happened? Kasahara sat there in silence as she tried to clear her head, preparing herself to return to class. There was a need for her to push onwards. How would he react if he ever saw her this way? The girl, although still fearful of her Zanpakutou, wanted to meet the beast again. The next time she does, Kasahara was determined to stand up to him on her own terms. She became determined to better herself right then and there.

After a moment of solitude, the brunette got up from the table and slowly trudged back to class. Perhaps it'll end before she'll get to speak with Izuru-sensei. That way, she wouldn't draw unneeded attention to herself in front of the class. Unfortunately for her, class was still in session as she reached the door to her classroom. She opened the door and slipped into class while their attention was focused on Ximenez, staying close to the wall behind the class. Kasahara had hoped that she didn't distract them and that they didn't notice her return.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun 2008, 12:30 pm

*Zetsumei couldn't help but notice Kasahara had come back into class. After all, he was still standing at the door with Satoko. He decided to follow her and try to talk with her. Afterall, Takeshi wasn't responding to him. He follows her quietly. When she is in the back of the class, he talks with her.*

"Hey, is everything alright? You ran off earlier. I was worried about you."

*He was not joking or smiling and honestly look concerned.*

"Is there something I can do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 1
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next