Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 1

Go down 
+29
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Nanao Ise
Momo Hinamori
Izuru Kira
Chojiro Sasakibe
Fuiro Hyakushi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Ikkaku Madarame
SaintSmythe
Hikari Kijou
Rokurou Kaito
Cardinal Ximenez
Anshou Mizukin
Duggo
Chiken Kazenosei
Rikiki Brown
Junshirou Tenkawa
Zetsumei Oushou
Ryouichi Kanue
Naomi Oxen
Daisuke Kokubunji
Maka Kasahara
Ashibue Kijou
General Yamamoto
Satoko Takeshi
Midori Yuansuzaku
Igarashi Sakimoto
Isane Kotetsu
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 2:05 pm

SaintSmythe wrote:
There we go.

I went ahead and created a separate forum for dice and disabled editing there, so y'all can edit your posts all you like in this thread now.

ARE YOU HAPPY YET, BEVERAGE? </illemonati in-joke>
((Saint, you're THE BEST! Even better than microbe. I still want to play regardless, so bear with me on this. I blame lack sleep for the past several days and doing too many things at once.))

*Zetsumei Oushou response to Ryouichi Kanue's looking at him*

"Have I see you before? I feel like I know you somewhere. Look, I need to talk with sensie about something. When I get back though, I'd like to chat with you."

*Zetsumei leaves the classroom, unless Ryouichi Kanue talks to him.*
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 2:26 pm

Hesitating slightly, Ryouichi began to reply, "It's strange. We're both from the same district, but I don't think I... recognize... you...," Ryouichi trailed off as his eyes widened in realization, "Green hair. Yellow eyes. You're that Zetsumei?!" For the first time since walking into the classroom, Ryouichi was visibly shocked. After a moment he composed himself, and continued, "Forgive me if I'm mistaken, do you know anyone named Yuri? She was from the fourth division."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 5:18 pm

Naomi stands out in the janitor room picking up the broken door. She now bhas a welt on her head from the bucket. She finished gathering up the wood and walked in the classroom. She was looking for Igarashi. She noticed that a beatle had crawled through the window. She then seen the sleeping man in red. She paced it on his desk without being noticed. She walked out of the classroom unseen. The beatle crawled into the open mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 7:33 pm

Ryouichi Kanue wrote:
Hesitating slightly, Ryouichi began to reply, "It's strange. We're both from the same district, but I don't think I... recognize... you...," Ryouichi trailed off as his eyes widened in realization, "Green hair. Yellow eyes. You're that Zetsumei?!" For the first time since walking into the classroom, Ryouichi was visibly shocked. After a moment he composed himself, and continued, "Forgive me if I'm mistaken, do you know anyone named Yuri? She was from the fourth division."
"Oh... you're... Ryou aren't you? I didn't recognize you at first, but now I do. We were so much younger back then. Yes, I knew Yuri. Listen, why don't you come with me. I was just going to go talk to sensie about that incident. It would mean a lot to me if you would accompany me. It's really good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 8:15 pm

After Naomi gathered the rest of the wood and left, Chiken really went to work. He took each piece like a puzzle, it put it where it would approximately go. 'Drat. This is much harder since it shattered so well. That Igarashi must have quite the kick.' Chiken thought while working on it.

Later, after some mild frustration and much tape, Chiken had something that resembled a door. It would fit, but not look very... attractive. Chiken was almost ready to put it back on hinges, (well, what he hoped would pass as hinges made of much tape) when he realized the doorknob was missing. Looking around, Chiken didn't see the doorknob anywhere in the immediate vicinity. Confused, Chiken looked inside for another one, or something that'd work. Not really finding anything, Chiken went out to take a better look around. He was looking with no result, when a thought pooped into his head telling him to look outside. He saw that the tree was being taken care of, and something glinting in the grass. Having better manners than the others he walked out the doors, picked it up, and calmly walked back to the closet, all without jumping from a window.

Manipulating some tape, Chiken managed to fit the doorknob in and see that it worked. Relieved that he didn't have to fiddle with the door anymore, Chiken placed the door onto its makeshift hinges and tested it. To Chiken's surprise, it worked perfectly. 'Wow. First try? Been a while since I fixed something on the first try.' he thought to himself, staring at the still broken watch on his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 11:11 pm

Duggo sat bolt upright, eyes open, drifting in and out of a light sleep.

This was one of his favorite tricks. On long, straight roads, he could drive for hours this way and arrive refreshed at his destination. Sure, there was an element of danger in dozing at the wheel, but there was an element of danger in just being alive. Duggo had always enjoyed the thrill of a near-miss. Plus, with his eyes open, it was rare that he would sleep deeply enough to miss anything important, such as a turn in the road or the lights of oncoming traffic.

In this case, Duggo was dozing in order to observe "Cardinal". Alas, the slumberer only slumbered. Duggo dozed and watched for some time, but eventually was unable to doze any longer. Within moments, he recognized the familiar and unwelcome sensation of boredom. Clearly, it was time to poke the hornets' nest.

Duggo flung a wadded ball of paper at the red hat. It connected with a satisfying "THWACK!
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Male Weapon : Onishita

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 2:40 am

With a sickening crunch, Ximenez closed his teeth around the beetle that had crawled into his mouth. He placed his hat back on his head and slowly chewed the beetle up, not taking his eyes off Naomi the whole time. With a gulp, he swallowed the remains of the insect and picked one of its six legs out of his teeth. He smiled at Naomi and flicked the leg away. "Care to push your luck any further?"

No sooner had he said this than a large ball of paper hit him in the head with a loud THWACK, sending his hat floating to the floor. Slowly, calmly, Ximenez turned his head, fixing Duggo with a baleful stare. "What... do you... want?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 4:15 am

Rikiki watched the various actions of Ximenez. She picked up his hat when it fell on the floor.

"Cool hat, guy!"

Looking carefully at the hat, it was a long, red oval. Rikiki began tossing it about and then she put it on her head. However, this hat was far too big. The hat slipped over her head, and Rikiki tripped, flying shoulder-first into Duggo's face.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 9:58 am

Midori continued with the duty of cleaning up the tree and placing it in an orderly pile of firewood. Once that task was done and the rest of the debris cleaned up, she returned to her seat, lost in thought.

[Going to be gone for a few days, I'll be back Sunday night. Have fun all!]
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 10:13 am

After finished Piling up the rest of the logs, Igarashi leaned his back against a nearby tree and closed his eyes for a bit, he liked doing some activity but he was feeling really tired, so he decided to take a little break in there before finally going away to sleep for the night.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 10:33 am

The large bell at the top of the Academy's tower plays its tune. Classes are dismissed for the day and students are free to go back to their dormitories, or to the cafeteria for dinner.

The sun is still high in the sky, but it's late afternoon and the shadows on the ground are growing longer...
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 11:18 am

Kasahara got up from the nurse's desk after she heard the bell rang. She felt like she hasn't do anything productive since Isane-sensei had left the class. Perhaps there was some extra-curricular activity that she could give her. Something that'll atleast keep her busy. The brunette loathed the feeling of being idle and not being needed. With that idea in mind, she exited the nurse's office and closed the door behind her. When glancing to the right of her, she noticed that Naomi had already left. Kazenosei, on the other hand, was still there and had just finished piecing the door back together. It wasn't perfect, but it did resemble a door. Kasahara grinned a little and walked up behind him.

"Looks as good as new! That's a really good job there." She complimented him on his workmanship. Kasahara patted him on the shoulder and then left him. "Well, since class if over, I guess I'll see you around. Ja matta ne!*"

The brunette made her way to the teacher's lounge and rapped her knuckles lightly on the door frame. "Isane-sensei?"

*Ja matta ne! = See ya later, kay?
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 12:48 pm

Duggo grinned at "Cardinal", and replied, jovially enough, "I want to see you off-balance. I also want to see you dance the Watusi. I want to be a fireman when I grow up. I want to live the dream. I want Freedom Of Choice. Ultimately, I want what everybody wants: a limousine, fourteen Big Macs, and a heliocopte....OOF!"

Somehow Rikiki's antics had escaped Duggo's attention, a short-sighted error he hoped he'd not make again, so he caught her full weight as she fell. The three of them hit the ground like a sack of potatoes -- Duggo, Rikiki, hat -- and it was a moment or so before Duggo had picked himself up and brushed the dust off his jacket.

"Didn't this floor just get swept? Sheesh, the cleaning staff here ought to get fired".

With that, Duggo turned smartly on his heel and left the room. There was eating to be done, and he was loath to miss a meal.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 2:32 pm

Zetsumei Oushou wrote:

"Oh... you're... Ryou aren't you? I didn't recognize you at first, but now I do. We were so much younger back then. Yes, I knew Yuri. Listen, why don't you come with me. I was just going to go talk to sensie about that incident. It would mean a lot to me if you would accompany me. It's really good to see you again."
Ryouichi nodded, "Alright then Zetsumei-san, lead the way. I wanted to talk to Kotetsu-sensei about my shoulder anyway. Chiken put it back in the socket, but I don't think it set quite right, and it still hurts terribly." he winced.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 3:51 pm

Just after Chiken put the door back into place, he heard the bell sound that ended the day. Soon after that, Kasahara walked by and complemented him on his job of the door. "Thanks." Chiken replied, "See you tomorrow then."

After she turned the corner, Chiken took a deep breath and sighed. 'Wow. What a first day. What now then?' His thought was soon answered with a rumbling from his stomach. After making sure everything in the closet went where it might've been before, (While thinking the whole time, 'Bah! If only I didn't make such of a mess of this place!') Chiken went to go get some food at the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 4:04 pm

{I apologize for inactivity, although it may be increasing, quite sorry}

Satoko had done various things in the time I have missed, so I shall ist them all, however without detail. He had departed the classroom, and, without notice, assisted the moving of the wooden slabs that used to be a beautiful tree. Once finished with that, he'd hidden and observed thst Ashibue girl, she looked... much nicer to be around then the loud mouths who occupied the school, particularily Duggo and Cardinal. However he'd statrted to feel strange, hiding unnoticeablely around, and merely watching the darker of the Kijou sisters, the brighter of the two he could not even tolerate; she obviously believed she was a better person then him, which inspired the had-been cutpurse to dislike her. Once moved one, Takeshi had begun wandering the hallways, taking care to avoid Naomi, Chiken, and even Kasahara, untill the ear-splitting cry of the bell hit.

Satoko winced as the bell hit him, he'd just managed to envelop himself into one of his little worlds again. The world was Earth, and he had been gruesomely forced to relive his death again, why did his mind keep doing this to him? Was there something it wanted him to notice? Takeshi could not pay very close attention, however, with his own blood splattering all over himself, his eyeset growing faint, and the glaring sight of the Hollow's mask, mouth open wide, fangs and claws covered in his blood; the monster about to eat his soul. Satoko shuddered, why had he relived such and unpleasant things so many times? Although what came next was far more comforting; a band of Soul Reapers, led by a menacing looking Shinigami who disposed of the Hollow, although one of them did seem to get annoyed mid fight... Then Takeshi felt himself pass on, finally guided to the Soul Society, although he never saw who did it for him.

Never mind, the bell rang, that means a fire, dosn't it? Under this influence, Satoko took off full sprint down the halls, not bothering to look for a real exit, he burst into the cafeteria, where a small group of students, not quite in the advanced class, gave him a strange look as he breathed heavily, tired from covering the whole school in under a minute. The students laughed at him as he suggested a fire, telling him that the bell meant school was out, and that he was as dumb as he looked. needless to sya, this did not help Satoko's self confidence, especially as they mocked his name like the childern in the street used to do. In a state of depression, Takeshi took a seat in the farthest right hand corner of the cafeteria, muttering siletnly under his breath; "My corner"

Takeshi raised his head, and an eyebrow, as Chiken entered the room. Upon indetifying them, he returned his glare to the table infront of him, where he fixated it on an ant, which had been on his sleeve only a few minutes ago, scurrying about in search of it's hill. Taking pity on it, Satoko flicked it off the table, were it landed roughly, but alive. The tiny, yet amazingly durable creature then scurried out of the cafeteria as quickly as it's tiny, insect legs, could carry it. Satoko smiled, his spirits raised by the ants dedication, he would scale antyhing, overcome any obstacle, for the survival of others. The ant was such an admirable creature.

{Shittiest post I ever wrote >.<}
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 4:17 pm

Igarashi Openned his eyes back when he heard the sound of the bell, he wasn´t sure how much time had passed since he finished with the logs, probably not much, just minutes, annyway, as the bell rang, it made Igarashi aware of something, he had not eaten in the whole day, which in part would explain why he felt so tired.

Whith this in mind, he walked towards the school again, Directing a nod to Daisuke and Anshou on his way, and ignoring the nearby Sisters. On his way to the cafeteria, he saw Satoko running inside, not sure why, anyway, he shrugged this idea and entered, Walking past the brown haired boy called chiken, he nodded at him and looked around, there were a few students there but he didn't feel like seating next to them, so he chose to take a seat with the person he already knew, Satoko.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 4:26 pm

Entering the cafeteria, Chiken saw a few groups of students huddled into their own classes and cliques along with Takeshi huddled into the corner, somewhat darker than before. Joining him was Igarashi, who came in past Chiken when he entered the cafeteria. Chiken figured he should join them since they were in the same class, and noted their location for sitting down later. Meanwhile, he decided got in line for the food.

Coming back with a very filled plate, Chiken walked over to the corner where both Igarashi and Satoko were sitting and sat down. "I hope you both don't mind." Chiken said, before diving into his large plate of food.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 4:35 pm

Taking a seat next to satoko, Igarashi noticed the boy was focused in something in the direction of the caffeteria entrance, maybe he was waiting for someone else?, he did not know, but decided he should at least say something to him, and then get up to get something to eat; "Evening, you alright?

While he talked with Satoko, he saw Chiken walking towards them and taking a seat;
Quote :
"I hope you both don't mind."
Igarashi did not reply with a word at this, but simply nodded and then saw in awe how quickly that boy began to devour his food, no doubt he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 8:19 pm

Satoko smiled at the ant, it's determination, it's grit, it's pure and utter passion. The thing put it's life on the line for the good of all it's kind, old, young, of low or high status in the ant's home. In many ways the ant's cizilation is the most comparable to a humans; for the ant's life will b lived in much the same way as mans. The ant is born, it is nurtured[/i] {sorta} untill it reaches maturity and is old enough to work, and is then expected to work. If the ant excells, it will take on harder tasks, and eventually work itself to death. Weak ants will die out, strong ants will excell, it is in these manners that ants and humans are alike. Both work for the good of a civilization, working for the majority of their lives, the weak get trampelled with most lack of concern, unless the weak was close to you, you will not be moved, such is ture for both species. The ants and humans, akin in many ways, yet the human can crush the ant so easily, despite the ant's superior work habits and power (by comparison to it's size), it can be simpley destroyed with the push downwards of a-

"Evening, you alright?"

Satoko looked up at Igarashi, who had interupted his scattered thoughts. He glared into Igarashi's eyes, studying everything for a moment, and determined that he saw resemblance to someone he had known... kinda. Satoko blinked the thought away, ignoring any further pursue of the idea, for there was no way Takeshi could have seen Igarashi before, had the even occupied the same distrct? how would I know? I lived in the streets, the districts were never shared with with me! Satoko snapped cruely at the thought which had aroused, tired of the tricks his mind was trying to pull off on him, getting tired of not being able to see past the wool. His mind had a habit of picking on him, mocking him and kicking him when he was down, almost as though there was another person in there. Satoko was now truely tired of being pulled into thought, deciding to focus on the present reality intront of of him.

"I-uh, I'm fine Igarashi." Takeshi coughed, his throat still tired, and very aggrivated with him for speaking so much, finding it rather hard on it to have so much expected of it in such a short time. Perhaps the throat should file a complaint to the workers union of body parts? Or, maybe not, considering he would need fingers to write, and a tounge to create anything but noise. Also such a Union does not exist, although I'm sure both the tounge and throat would be grateful if it did. Now, although cut off from other means of getting it's rest, the throat could to do one thing, it could go on strike untill it got the rest it needed, which is what it intended to do, for the throat was getting very tired, and after all, a throat can only only take so much unexpected work in a single day.

Satoko raised an eyebrow slightly towards Chiken's eating habits, wondering how who could eat so much food, when Takeshi had only scraps for the better part of his memory, for the worse part he fed on nothing but literal crumbs, although such periods never lasted mroe then a few days on end. however, seeing Chiken dig in made Satoko feel some unexpected hunger, and he wished to eat himself, however he was tired, and Igarashi appeared to have the intention of getting himself some food, so takeshi calmly requested that Sakimoto pick out something for Satoko, preferabely something small. Once and if Igarashi left for food, Satoko would quietly utter something to Chiken, which would be the last words he intended to speak that day, tired of partaking in such an unfavorable activity. the words he spoke to Chike nwere abrubt and simple, "We haven't met, my name is Satoko Takeshi. Pick one to call me. I'd perfer if you didn't address me by both. Your name is?" Satoko coughed again, and his eyelids began to droop; he'd been up far to late into the night last evening.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 9:18 pm

Igarashi raised his eyebrows a bit after he had asked Satoko if he was fine, his response was delayed a bit because he began to stare deeply at Igarashi's face, something that Igarashi felt uncomfortable with. He had no idea why Satoko was staring like that, but it did not matter much, as he answered shortly, tough the way he responded did not convince Igarashi a lot.

But anyway, by the time Chiken began festering on his meal, Igarashi decided it would be time for him to pick something to eat. As he standed up, Satoko Requested him to bring some food for him in a low voice, obviously, that boy was as tired and hungry as him, if not more, so he did not really mind, after all, he did not eat much, and figured he could easily carry the rations of both of them, one on each hand.

As Igarshi walked for food, he noticed some of the students on the other side of the caffeteria were looking at Satoko and laughing, he did not knew why, but knowing how groups used to behave, he was sure they were being just assholes about it. While walking towards food line, he noticed some of them looked at him, Igarashi glared coldly back at them, forcing them to turn around, he did not take any crap of bullies in the streets, he would not take it in here either. He then arrived to the line without anything mayor occuring, he picked some rice and meat for both of them and returned to his table, silently serving Satoko's portion in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jun 2008, 11:19 pm

After hearing Satoko's question, Chiken took a second to swallow and replied, "Nice to meet you, Satoko. I'm Chiken Kazenosei. I'd prefer to be called Chiken, if you don't mind." At this point, Igarashi had rejoined them, carrying food for both himself ans Satoko. After he set down both trays, Chiken added, "Please excuse my manners. When I get the chance to eat, I like to really dive in. Not always often I'd get enough from science and exploration. I have learned the safe flora and fauna, but one man can only take so much grass 'soup'." After his apology, Chiken set to work on what was left of his food, much to the dismay of his stomach. 'If there's ever a workers union of body parts, don't let the stomach in, got it brain?' he thought to himself, remembering his belief number 3: 'Eat what you get, and try to get a lot.'

After finishing his meal, Chiken decided to wait politely for Igarashi and Satoko to finish. Once Igarashi paused, Chiken asked something that was bugging him before, "If you don't mind me asking, Igarashi, why did you kick that door so hard. To shatter it so greatly like that is something." Chiken paused then also added while chuckling, "Not so easy to clean up after, though."
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 12:15 am

Quote :
"Please excuse my manners. When I get the chance to eat, I like to really dive in. Not always often I'd get enough from science and exploration. I have learned the safe flora and fauna, but one man can only take so much grass 'soup'."

Already seated when Chiken said that, Igarashi did not answer back, not even nodding this time, he just stared with visible wider eyes than usual at the brown haired boy after he continued eating his meal. Igarashi was really impressed to see someone eat like that, he had not even started eating and Chiken had already downed food three times the size of his portion, Igarashi has never been one to eat much, not for lack of food, but all the contrary, he had always managed to get his hands on food when he needed it, and since he was a child, he had accustomed himself to eat small rations, which in part explain his rather slim build even with his muscles and stature.

Trying to not be too obvious, Igarashi then turned his sight towards his food, and began eating, the food there was not bad, he had tried better, but it did the trick nicely. As he finished most of what was at his plate, Igarashi noted that chiken began to speak to him;
Quote :
"If you don't mind me asking, Igarashi, why did you kick that door so hard. To shatter it so greatly like that is something." Chiken paused then also added while chuckling, "Not so easy to clean up after, though."

Igarashi first reaction to this was a slight chuckle, he had forgotten about that door, and Chiken was right, he did kick it quite hard. Then, when he remembered why he had done it, his chukled and slight smile on his face faded away, being replaced a by a bit of blush, which he quickly tried to restrain; "I... got carried away... someone was trapped inside and i wanted to get the person out as quickly as possible, but because of it i ended up hurting that person..."

Igarshi Clenched his fist under the table, he had forgotten about this, and remembering it all made him see he had really no real excuse ofr acting like that, he could have waited to get a response, or not kick the door so hard, but then again, he always had trouble to control his strength, still, that was no excuse, and all that was a reminder for him to not to lose his cool again, something he did at that moment too, and then realized why that boy was asking that, no doubt he had saw the door and did something with it, clean it up probably. Becoming ashamed again, Igarashi then proceeded, but now in a lower voice;"You... had to clean that mess right...? I apologize..."
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue466/466Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 1:30 am

"It's open!" came Lt. Kotetsu's voice from inside the faculty lounge. Kasahara slid the door open... and managed to duck out of the way to avoid a flying sake bottle, which crashed into the opposite wall and shattered into pieces.

"Idiots!" came a loud, gruff man's voice from inside the lounge. Slightly nervous now, Kasahara peeked through the door to see the shiny, closely shaved pate of 11th Division's 3rd Officer, Ikkaku Madarame, his face red from drinking, half sprawled across a table.

"Thirty years!" Ikkaku growled, pounding the table with his fist. "I've been teaching first-year Phys. Ed at this school for thirty years! And they want to take that job away from me now? And for what reason!"

"Probably because half your students wind up in my medical ward each year," smirked Kotetsu, sitting across from Ikkaku, sipping tea from a mug rather than sake.

"You are rather hard on them, Ikkaku," smiled 11th Division's 5th Officer, Yumichika Ayasegawa, returning to his position of teaching first-year Shinigami Law and Protocol after nearly losing his life during the battle with the Bount the past summer.

"Bullcrap," snorted Ikkaku. "Ain't my fault they keep lettin' pansies into this academy." He downed another cup of sake, then coughed a little as he slammed the cup back on the table. "And it's not just the fact that I got fired, it's who they replaced me with!"

"Who did get the job?" Kotetsu asked.

"You'll never believe it," Yumichika chuckled.

Ikkaku turned away with a harumph. "Now no one in that class is gonna learn nothin' cause they're gonna be too busy starin' at her damn--"

"Staring at my what?" came an irritated voice from behind Ikkaku as 10th Division's Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto strolled into the room, clad in a tight white t-shirt and a pair of blue buruma, leaving little to the imagination. She unapologetically drove her knuckles into Ikkaku's bald head. "Well, it's better than blinding them all with that shiny head of yours!"

"What?!" Ikkaku angrily jumped to his feet. "Say that again! To my face!"

"Fine!" Rangiku retorted. "Baldy! Baldy, baldy, baldy!"

"Yer really askin' for it!" Ikkaku reached for the handle of his Zanpakutou.

"You're just jealous because you're not nuturing enough to be a teacher," Rangiku purred teasingly.

"Bullcrap!" Ikkaku slurred, sitting down and pouring himself another cup of sake. "Y'gotta be tough with these boys. Only way to ever make men out of em."

Yumichika took another sip of tea, smiling. "That's right. Ikkaku makes men out of all his students. Even the women."

"You two have realized you've just made complete fools out of yourselves in front of a student, right?" Kotetsu nodded to the door, where Kasahara was still standing, amazed at the proceedings.

"Huh?" Ikkaku turned to look, his bleary eyes slowly refocusing. "Ah! Kasahara-kun!" He jumped from his seat, clapped Kasahara on the back, then threw his arm around her. "Now THIS guy," he slurred, grinning widely. "This guy was a real man! One of the best I ever had. Ran the the five-kilometer in only eighteen minutes!" Ikkaku playfully punched Kasahara in the side. "So, how you been doin'? Grades ok? The girls treatin' you alright? Hey, listen..." He dropped his voice to a slurred whisper. "If ya ever need any tips, well... I know a few tricks on how to drive a woman wild, if you get my drift."

Rangiku, Yumichika, and Isane took one look at Kasahara's reddening face, exchanged glances, and burst into fits of laughter.

"What's so damn funny?" Ikkaku growled, shaking his fist at the three of them. "Don't listen to 'em, Kasahara-kun. Yer a good lookin' guy. I bet the ladies are just crawlin' all over ya!"

"I.. Ikkaku," Yumichika managed to catch his breath and stammer. "Kasahara's a girl."

Ikkaku froze. "Eh?"

"Didn't you ever once notice that she went into the girls' changing room?" Isane chuckled.

"Or that she wore buruma during class?" Rangiku added.

All the color slowly drained from Ikkaku's face. He turned to face Kasahara, patted her on the back once, grinned, put his hands together, and bowed.

"Gomen nasai."

And he took off running down the hallway.

"Don't mind him, Kasahara-san," Isane stood up, still chuckling a little. "What did you need?"

buruma: a pair of very high-cut, tight shorts (almost to the point of looking like underpants), worn by girls during phys-ed class
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 8:08 am

( Ooc: OmgWftlmfaoroflcopterbbq! Ahahah, I'm sorry. That made me happy for some reason. Very Happy )

Kasahara opened the sliding door to the teacher's lounge, just barely dodging under a flying sake bottle that shattered behind her. What was going on here?? She figured that she was safer outside the lounge until she could find out if it was safe enough to venture in. Peering into the room, without even stepping foot inside, the brunette found several teachers in the room. Ikkaku-sensei, whom she could easy recognize by the shine coming from the lack of hair, was complaining loudly about losing his job as the class's physical education teacher. To be honest, Kasahara was a little disappointed that he wasn't going to be their teacher. He seemed like the type of person who'd give them a thorough education. By that, she meant that he'd beat the living daylights out of them until class was over. Kasahara would've liked having a tough teacher like that.

Rangiku-sensei was also in the lounge and was sporting a PE outfit... one that was meant to be worn by the students. She tried to avert her eyes away from the busty teacher. For a slight moment, seeing the extremely feminine Rangiku-sensei like that made Kasahara self conscious. I just got worse after Isane-sensei mentioned her presence to the drunken Ikkaku-sensei.

As soon as the bald teacher slapped her on the back, in good nature of course, the girl lurched forward a little. "Oof!" Kasahara was tough but she wasn't expecting a hearty 'pat' on the back from the former PE teacher.

The moment Ikkaku-senei put his arm around her, the student instantly smelled the sake on his breath; it was nearly intoxicating for her that she had to hold her hand in front of her mouth and nose to block out the smell.

...And then she heard it. 'This guy was a real man! One of the best I ever had. Ran the the five-kilometer in only eighteen minutes!' Ikkaku-sensei thought she was a he? Kasahara had mixed feelings about this; she felt her pride swell as he mentioned her as 'one of the best' and how he praised her for her track record, but she wondered if her appearance really looked like a boy's. Sure, she may be taller than most girls, matching the boy's in height, and may be a bit masculine in the way she acts, but was it serious that bad that she was mistaken for a boy? Perhaps it was better for her that she was considered 'one of the guys'.

...It didn't stop there. The bald Ikkaku-sensei brought up the subject of girls to Kasahara, asking her if she needed help with them. THAT made her blush furiously. She was at a loss for words as the other teachers laughed at the situation.

'Yer a good lookin' guy. I bet the ladies are just crawlin' all over ya!' Kasahara couldn't hold it back anymore. "Oh god!" She exclaimed as she buried her face in her hands. It felt like her cheeks were on fire in embarrassments. The other teachers explained to the drunken teacher about her actual gender while Kasahara dwelled upon his words. Apparently, the brunette was now a 'reverse-trap'. She wondered if the other students thought of her this way. They probably did since she hasn't given them a reason for them to think she was female.

Isane-sensei brought her out of her thoughts as she asked her what she needed. She parted her fingers to peer through them, but still covered her tomato colored face. Her voice was muffled behind her hands, but she thought the teacher would forgive that considering the situation. "I wanted to know if there were any extra curricular activities I could do. Please! Anything will do!"

She wanted to get ahead in class.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 10:44 am

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
"You... had to clean that mess right...? I apologize..."
"Oh no, I enjoyed it. I'm not really one of the strongest and moving a tree would be considerably harder for me than something I'm good at. I've had a lot of experience of fixing doors since I never watch where I'm going and usually run into them head on. At least your reason is way more meaningful than mine." Chiken decided to leave it there so both Satoko and Igarashi could finish their meals before he headed for the dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 10:59 am

Quote :
"Oh no, I enjoyed it. I'm not really one of the strongest and moving a tree would be considerably harder for me than something I'm good at. I've had a lot of experience of fixing doors since I never watch where I'm going and usually run into them head on. At least your reason is way more meaningful than mine."

Igarashi chuckled slightly at this, Meaningful... right, at least he has not ended up knocking people unconscious because of it... Igarashi still felt he had caused more good than bad with his actions, but that kid was in a very cheerful disposition, Igarashi would not be one to drag him into his sulkiness just because he felt bad, so instead, just slowly replied; "Thanks for helping with that then... will try to not shatter any doors anytime soon... Igarashi responded as he picked up the last remains of his meal, he had finished, but did not mind staying there, that boy was certainly not unpleasant company, even tough Takeshi had been awfully silent the whole meal.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 12:02 pm

Satoko looked around, the speaking of the other two uninteresting to him, Igarashi's apparent guilt for destroying the door, and how oblivious Chiken was to it was exceedingly dull to Satoko. Even if it hadn't of been, Takeshi wouldn't have listened anyway, forhe was otherwise preoccupied with a thought tthat ahd been itching at him for a while now. He poked at the rice infront of him, taking a small bite now and then, wondeirng if Igarashi knew the definition of the word 'small'. Now the portion of rice infront of him wasn't exactly large, but to Satoko it was far more then he had wanted, or could eat. Eventually, not even halfway trhough the rice, Takeshi pushed it away, bloated by his standards. He listened to the last few sentences the others spoke, watching as they appeared to finish speaking, Satoko himself spoke up. He worded something had been bothering him for a bit now, and he now felt the need to ask it aloud, and therefore he did; "Igarashi, Chiken, I believe I may be the youngest student here, for I'm but 18. Do tell, what are your ages?"

{To short, and the speaking bit sucks.}
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 12:38 pm

Satoko Takeshi wrote:
"Igarashi, Chiken, I believe I may be the youngest student here, for I'm but 18. Do tell, what are your ages?"
"Age huh? That's a bit of a tough one. I know I was 27 when I died, but I haven't really kept track of the years here in Soul Society. If I were to guess, I'd say it's near 200 years or so." Here Chiken shrugged. "Despite all of the time wandering, I never knew about the academy and what getting hungry meant, until I met that one Shinigami who sparked my interest into kidou and explained many things to me which I had not before understood."
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 1:20 pm

After the day of class had ended, Kaito followed a few students out of the classroom. He assumed they were going to the cafeteria, and he was definitely hungry. On his way to there though, it seemed he had taken a wrong turn. After some careful step retracing, he got back on track and eventually found his way into the cafeteria. Boy am I hungry. It was true, Kaito hadn't eaten anything all day. He was starving. He quickly made his way up to the line, gathering his meal. He looked around for a place to sit, noticing some people he was familiar with. He walked over to Igarashi and Satoko, taking a seat at their table. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Kaito's mouth began to form words. "So, how are both of you?" It was a rhetorical question, for Kaito had seen the days events. Nevertheless, he expected some sort of answer.
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 1:38 pm

Duggo ate heartily and silently. When he was done eating, he left the cafeteria. He was on a mission. There was "Cardinal"-baiting to be done. By hook or by crook, he was going to figure out what that guy had stuck in his craw. Probably he was just compensating for a small penis or something like that. No matter. Curiosities must be satisfied, yes?
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 4:41 pm

Just as he finished his meal, he noticed Satoko had pushed away his plate, apparently, he eat even less than Igarashi, and he also directed a question to both of them, Igarashi was a bit confused as to why did that matter, but he did not mind telling at any rate, he just waited for chiken to respond first, and then he spoke after him; "I have 30 years overall, died at 21."

Igarashi wanted to inquire as why was this important, since he did not view age as anything of importance, but decided to keep it to himself, after all, if it did not matter to him, he did not knew to hear the answer. After answering Satoko's question, the dark haired boy that had introduced himself after that Asshole of Ximenez took a seat in their table. Igarashi was a bit surprised he had taken a seat just like that, not even asking and as if they had met before, maybe he knew Satoko, but Igarashi certainly had not spoken to him before.

He had found Kaito's lack of any form of introduction a bit rude, but did not paid much mind to it, figured he just wanted a place to eat, no doubt he also did not feel like eating next the other students, or duggo, who had arrived there and was eating in another table alone. Then, kaito suddenly spoke, asking how they were, no doubt in order to break the momentary silence he had formed, Igarashi then responded in a dry tone; "Not bad... we have not spoken before...."

Igarashi did not dislike that man, but he did not like to speak to someone for the first time as if he knew it before, so he decided to make it a point, also, as he finished responding, he noticed Duggo quickly finished his meal and left as quick as he entered, Igarashi did not mind this at all.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 4:53 pm

"Hmmm, we haven't met? Sorry. So much has happened today that I've lost track of what I have done." Kaito extended his hand in an attempt to befriend the red haired man, gesturing a sign of peace. "Well, if you weren't aware, my name is Rokurou Kaito, but just call me Kaito. I'm fairly certain your name is Igarashi, no?" He knew the answer, but wanted to seem inquisitive. He always made a good effort to remember names, even if he'd only seen the name once or twice.

With a quick glance, he had also noticed another at the table. He was.....Chiken. Yeah, that's right. He helped me with Ryouichi's arm. Feeling embarrassed, he waved with his free hand at him and smiled. "It's nice to finally meet both of you!"
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 5:30 pm

"Age huh? That's a bit of a tough one. I know I was 27 when I died, but I haven't really kept track of the years here in Soul Society. If I were to guess, I'd say it's near 200 years or so."

At this Satoko fell backwards, almost completely losing his balance and tumbling to the floor. H-He's over 200 years old? He's lived my life more then ten times over. Imagine all the knowledge he must have gained. He must definately be more knowledgable then me, on does not live that long only to learn nothing, for that they would have to be completely ignorant of their surroundings, and I believe that I can assure myself that abustely no-one in the class is completely ignorant. Except maybe Rikiki. Satoko was stuck on this a bit longer, wondering jsut how much Chiken knew, and pondering just how much more advanced he had to be then him, when something suddenly occcured to him. This man could not be so much more advanced then Satoko, for he remained in the same class as the eighteen year old boy. Satoko's mind was put to ease by this, not having to think anymore, it to tired from overuse.

"Despite all of the time wandering, I never knew about the academy and what getting hungry meant, until I met that one Shinigami who sparked my interest into kidou and explained many things to me which I had not before understood."
"you never knew what it meant to to get hungry? I'd leaved so long in an unsatiable hunger that it is not even humourous, i took my months to overcome my desire to be feeding on more then what I could aquire. So, two hundred years in the Soul Society? I've been here only a pair of two."
Satoko was ignoring the aggrivation in his throat now, he would have to get used to it anyway, so he may as well do it now. he was about to speak again when he heard Igarashi's reply and turned his attention to that.
"I have 30 years overall, died at 21."
Satoko nodded, Igarashi too was older then him, but not by the centuries Chiken had on both of them, I find it almost needless to say that Satoko had developed a large amount of respect for Chiken, but I decided to state it anyway. Satoko was about to reply to Igarashi when another interuption occured.

"So, how are both of you?"
Satoko flashed a thumb up to Kaito, a dry, slightly cold look upong his face, for he was tired of all the voices that kept occuring when he wanted to speak his. He allowed everyone else to converse, deciding he'd lort his opertunity to speak, he decided he would go get a warm drink. Satnding, he excused himself from his newfound companions; he felt good, for the first time in his memory, he had a small band of friends, well, friendly aquaintances by any manner. During his walk to whereever the food was served, he pondered one small question to himself, Do they serve alcohol at a school? I hope so, it always makes it easier to sleep
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 6:59 pm

Quote :
"Hmmm, we haven't met? Sorry. So much has happened today that I've lost track of what I have done." Kaito extended his hand in an attempt to befriend the red haired man, gesturing a sign of peace. "Well, if you weren't aware, my name is Rokurou Kaito, but just call me Kaito. I'm fairly certain your name is Igarashi, no?"

Igarashi responded the gesture of Kaito by stretching his and and shaking it with his: Igarashi also nodded at Kaito's question of his name, but added nothing more, Igarashi was pleased to meet those two, but he was not one to open up and speak at first: He also noticed that Satoko had gotten up and left to get something else from the food line, perhaps a drink, Igarashi was not sure, but for now he was alone with those two new acquaintances, they both looked like nice guys, and probably might get along with them as long as they don't bury him with questions or start boasting about they archievements, but for now, he just sat there, silent, and waiting for any of them to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 1
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next