Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 1

Go down 
+29
Hanatarou Yamada
Shuhei Hisagi
Nanao Ise
Momo Hinamori
Izuru Kira
Chojiro Sasakibe
Fuiro Hyakushi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Ikkaku Madarame
SaintSmythe
Hikari Kijou
Rokurou Kaito
Cardinal Ximenez
Anshou Mizukin
Duggo
Chiken Kazenosei
Rikiki Brown
Junshirou Tenkawa
Zetsumei Oushou
Ryouichi Kanue
Naomi Oxen
Daisuke Kokubunji
Maka Kasahara
Ashibue Kijou
General Yamamoto
Satoko Takeshi
Midori Yuansuzaku
Igarashi Sakimoto
Isane Kotetsu
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 8:06 pm

Naomi got up. She heard a gurgle in her belly. Oh god I'm still in class. Everyone else has left. Naomi walked towards the cafiteria because she was hungrey. She arrived at her destination to see Igarashi alone by the counter. He looked deep in thought. Naomi walke dover to him. She begain to speak. "Hey stranger" she said with a chuckle. Naomi thought it would be best not to offend him. "Did you eat already or just getting some now?" After she asked she grabbed some food and a plate and loaded a small portion on. She was not really a big eater she ate enoguh to keep her going. (OCC: I know what your thinking so no she does not have an eating disorder.OCC) After she got her food she wondered away from Igarashi and found a quiet table about 10 feet away from Satoko and chikin.

She sat down and put some of the food into her mouth. The food was not to bad although she did find a red hair in some of her rice. She then put the rice to the side and continued eating. She swallowed what she had inside of her mouth and stood up again. She was in need of something to drink so she walked back up to the counter and grabbed a bottle of pepsi. It was not until her way back to the table she noticed chiken and Satoko. She waved with her free hand as she walked by them. She sat her pop on the tray and took it over to them. On her way over she quickly glanced at Igarashi again to see what he had done. When she looked at him she felt a weird chill go down her spine, not a bad chill a sweet chill. Naomi thought to herself. "There are so many things about him that are perfect, his hair shirt lips and his eyes are to die for. She then got tripped out of her thought by a small pile of rice that was on the floor. She tried her best to keep her balance but it was pointless. She did not get covered in rice but everything fell on the floor. She did not spill anything on herself for once. She stood up quickly hoping noone noticed much of her mistake. She shot a quick glance at Igarashi to see if he seen. Although he was staring her direction she could'int help but notice he was still thinking. She then walked out of the cafeteria to get out of there and find a broom

At this point Naomi had already established where the janitors room was from her earlier experience. She could just imagine what kind of first impression she had made on everyone. She had fallen out of reality from a door earlier on, lifted up her shirt to Igarshi lit a forrest on fire and dropped her lunch on the floor. She told herself "He must think your a whore showing your breasts like that. how could I have done that?" she wondered. She had finally reached her destination. She realized someone had done a very goodjob fixing this door. She opened the door and grabbed a broom and a mop.She started walking back"ello mop or should I say cat? I am so stunned."She got halfway back to the cafeteria when she figured out she was missing the dustpan and a bucket.

She walked back towards the door. When she got there she did it safly by walking cautiously. She grabbed what she needed then started walking back. This time she tried to forget about Igarashi for a little. The first person that apperead in her mind was Kasahara. Out of all of the events that had happended she had shortly forgotten about her best friend. She thought it would be a good idea to talk to her tonight about everything that had happened that day. She entered the caeteria clean up the mess and had a cold drink of her unspilled pepsi.

She left the cafeteria and was on her way to Kasaharas dorm, she was not completly sure of the location but she would find it eventuly. She went to the dorm building and looked at the sleeping arrangement. To Naomis surprise Kasahara and Naomi were sharing a room already. She got her key and walked up the starirs. There was quite a few of them. Naomi took a short intermissiomhalfway up the stairs. She had a drink of her pepsi, and a little splashed out when she stumbeled along the stairs. I will clean it up tomorrow she said. She continued up the stars. She finally reached the top and then had to find her room. It was'int to far away from the stairs it was probaley the seventh room down. She took out her keyand opened the door. She walked over to Kasahara and begain to chat. "So how was your first day?" Naomi said in a girly dialouge.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 10:08 pm

{Uh, Naomi, waaaay off. Me, Chiken, Igarashi, and Kaito, are all sitting togheter. I don't think the Soul Society serves Pepsi (although this is minor). I don't believe Kasahara or anyone else went to their dormitority, and I don't know if we're sharing rooms, and if we are, do you really get to decided your sleeping arrangement...? And dosn't Chiken deserve to have his name capitalized? You spelt it with a lowercase 'c' both times...}

Satoko returned to the table were the small group resided, freely wearing a dissapointed look on his face. Upon seating he decided to inform the others that the school did not carry any alcohol, and that if he had wanted any he would have to venture into town... Or get it from Ikkaku. He sat again, listening to the silence and, which was interupted for a moment by Naomi doing... whatever it was she was doing. She ran around, tripped, ran away, came back with a mop, and left again. Satoko shrugged her away from his thoughts once she had left, although casually making a mental note to attempt to avoid that one, watching as she came back in and cleaned her mess up. Satoko blinked in dismay, why didn't she just scoop the scraps up with her hands? It would have been much simpler and quicker, and even if she was worried about dirt, she could always just wash her hands. How odd it was to Takeshi that she felt the need to walk across to school and back simply for a a mop and dustpan. Dustpan?

Takeshi excused himself from the rest, telling them that he was very tired and would speak with them in morning, untill then he would be sleeping. Standing again, Takeshi departed the room, however he did not head toward the dormitories, instead choosing an alternate route which ran towards the exterior of the school. On his way, he saw Ikkaku running full sprint. He silently avoided him, wondering what had caused him need to run so quickly. Slightly confused with actions he'd viewed recently, Satoko took back to walking, eventually walking past the open door which entered into the student lounge he stopped momentarily in his tracks. He'd glanced inside as he was passing by, and had come to complete halt when his eyes had fallen upon Rangiku. He raised an eyebrow, surely such an atire was not appropiate for teaching? Satoko shrugged, it had been enough to catch his attention, but not enough to hold it. He kept walking, uninterested in whatever was occuring, not even noticing that Kasahara was there as well.

Upon reaching an exit from the school, Satoko walked outside, and lay himself upon the grass. The grass felt soft, and more natural then any kind of matress that could be provided. He looked upwards at the darkening sky, smiling as he saw a small butterfly twitter overhead. Satoko thought about the day for abit, spending most of his time dwelling on his mistakes, and ended up pondering a vast amount of minutes about his conflict with Ryouichi. In the end he decided he would apologize to Ryouichi tomorrow, he did not deserve what Takeshi had inflicted on him. Then again, Satoko didn't need the blows to his pride, wrist, and chest either. He lifted up his hands, which still wore the bandages Kasahara had placed on them earlier when he had scratched them up. He held them infront of his eyes, and took of the bandaging Kasahara had placed onto his hands. The bleeding has desisted, but they were undoubtedly mangled. His wrists were bruised, but did not hurt, as a matter of fact nor did his knuckles, although he decided he would hide them in his bloodstained sleeves, for dignities sake.

Once finsihed looking at his forearms, Satoko removed the upper part of his Shinigami uniform, and it could now be seen just how large his disfiguring scar was. The gash which appeared to have been limited to the front of chest, sprawled the majority of his torso, starting at his left shoulder, and slicing all the way down to his hip. The scar was exceedingly wide as well, it expanded the lower it got along his body. Along with that wound, Takeshi had a few more scars, although not as large as the first, they were no laughing matter, and one of appeared to have severed his spinal column. Satoko shrugged off the thought of the wounds all over him, deciding he should have been more careful when he had tried to fight off the Hollow attacking him back on Earth. He then folded the part of his uniform he had removed, using it as a sort of pillow. Once completed with that, Satoko set to falling asleep, although without some alchohol, and much on his mind, he was likely to be subject to a night awake.

{I'm not sure if the uniform is actually and upper and lower part, or if it's just one large part. If it is but one uniform, just pretend that Takeshi cut it in half, please}
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Jun 2008, 11:41 pm

'18 and 30? I'm surrounded by whipper-snappers!' Chiken thought, jokingly. Then Kaito joined them, seemingly from nowhere. When he waved to Chiken, Chiken smiled and nodded back. Chiken was about to greet him when he saw Satoko's reaction of almost falling. Chiken tensed, preparing for him to crash, but Satoko kept his balance.

After righting himself, Satoko asked Chiken, "you never knew what it meant to to get hungry? I'd leaved so long in an unsatiable hunger that it is not even humourous, i took my months to overcome my desire to be feeding on more then what I could aquire. So, two hundred years in the Soul Society? I've been here only a pair of two." Chiken was about to respond that he hadn't noticed other's lack of hunger until late into his days at Soul Society, and then started making wild speculations until it was explained for him, when Satoko went to go find something to drink.

When Satoko rejoined them and spoke of his disappointment of the lack of alcohol, Chiken nodded his agreement. He was about to reply to Satoko's question when he spotted Naomi wave to him, then drop her tray of food. She didn't get any on herself, but then darted off and came back with a mop and dustpan. She cleaned her mess fast, then darted off again.

Returning his attention to the table, Chiken saw Satoko get up and leave. Chiken was confused for a second, before remembering how tired the boy sounded and how late it was getting. After Satoko left, Chiken took the rest of the rice and finished it in a few bites. 'Best not to let it go to waste' He then cleaned up after himself and Satoko, sinc ehe took over his leftovers. Once Chiken returned to the table, he had to stifle a yawn. Figuring he should get some rest, Chiken said, "I think I'm going to go rest now. It was nice to really meet both of you and I hope we'll be able to talk more later." Chiken gave a slight bow and headed off for the dormitories.

A short, non-eventful walk later, Chiken found the men's dormitory and his room. Settling down into the bed, Chiken relaxed and dozed right off, rather than thinking about the day.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 12:06 am

Igarashi spend his last moments in the caffeteria mostly silent, Chiken and Kaito looked busy with their meal to bother speaking while Satoko was away, this moment served him to remember that brief encounter he had with Naomi at the food counter, he had not paid much mind at it, since she took off quickly after him, and he tried to avoid thinking about her as much as he could right now, the whole thing felt now confusing to him.

Then Satoko returned, complaining about the lack of alcohol, Igarashi shrugged, he was not a fan of alcohol, did not taste good to him, and it dulled the senses, something that Igarashi wanted to avoid, always. And then, Naomi walked towards them, and tripped... Igarashi was about to get up but surprisingly, she got up pretty fast, evidently flustered, and rushed outside, Igarashi felt the whole scene ackward, but something about how she reacted felt cute to him... cute... not a word he used to describe things often.

Igarashi then felt like heading out, he had already finished his meal and the others were getting up too, first Satoko and then Chiken. Igarashi waited for Rokurou to finish his meal and then he too excused himself from the table, nodding and giving a small smile towards Kaito as a sign of farewell, then stood up and walked towards the caffeteria door, Opening the door, Igarashi stepped outside, not noticing that a bald man was running straight towards him...
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame
3rd Seat, 11th Division
Ikkaku Madarame

Male Weapon : Hozukimaru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 12:47 am

BAM!

Before either could react, the drunken Ikkaku stumbled right into Igarashi, sending them both crashing to the ground.

"What the hell!" shouted Ikkaku loudly, holding his hand to his head. "Watch where the hell yer goin'!"

The bald Shinigami opened his bloodshot eyes and squinted. "Ungh... Sakimoto-kun...," Ikkaku muttered, struggling to his feet, leaning against a wall to stop the damn hallway from wobbling. "I should... totally kick your ass for that, dammit," he added, totally calmly without any malice in his slurred voice. He put an arm around Igarashi, nearly knocking him out with the stench of sake on his breath.

"Hey, man... yer... yer a guy, right?" Ikkaku asked out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:05 am

(Sorry about that I thought he got up and walked to the food counter when you started asking personal questions. I thought Kasahara had went to her dorm. Sorry:(. ) Naomi sat in the dorm. Apperenltly Kasahar was not there. So she sat there talking to a lamp. She then snapped out of talking to it and got up to look out the window. She seen a bald man talking to Igarashi and stumbling around. Naomi thoguht it would be best to talk to him some other time when he was not busy. So she sat off to find Kasahara.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:27 am

Igarashi did not expect that, at all, at one moment he was just stepping outside the caffeteria, and at the other he was lying on the ground, with his head tingling, whoever that was the one that knocked him down was either running too fast, or was very strong. Taking a few moments to regain his footing, Igarashi heard a very loud, and disparate voice calling on to him;
Quote :
"Watch where the hell yer goin'!"

What a thing to say... Igarashi was not the one running like a madman, he then turned his eyes to see who was the idiot that was asking to get his clumsy ass kicked...... "Madarame.. sensei?" Igarashi's idea of beating him quickly faded, That man was one of the fiercest teachers he ever had, He had a very brash personality, but a lot of power and skill to back it up. Igarashi had managed to avoid his punishments in class, but he always ended very tired from them.

Quote :
"I should... totally kick your ass for that, dammit,"

Igarashi chuckled at this, funny the sensei thought the same thing as he did, then, unexpectedly, the bald teacher put an arm around him, and igarashi took a full sniff of Madarame-sensei alcoholic breath, as stated before, Igarashi despised alcohol, drinking it or even breathing it, since he was not accustomed to drink it, that had a funny effect on him, almost making him fall from the strenght it had, Igarashi managed to hear the teacher next rambling:

Quote :
"Hey, man... yer... yer a guy, right?" Ikkaku asked out of nowhere.

Igarashi Glared at the teacher for that last question... the hell was that for? Igarashi knew he had quite a long hair and lacked any facial hair, but he did not consider himself feminine, so he took that as a personal insult, still, it was not wise to get on a teacher's bad side, specially one like Ikkaku, so he responded as calmly as he could; "Yes.... so drunk you can't tell the difference anymore... Sensei?..."
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame
3rd Seat, 11th Division
Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:34 am

With one eye and his mouth open, Ikkaku shakily pointed back down the hall from where he had just come.

"I... just found out...," he mumbled, then put his face close to Igarashi's ear, as if telling a personal secret. "Did you know...," he whispered, "That guy Kasahara-kun... is a girrrrrrl..." His drunk tongue stretched out the last word.

He took a step back, still flabbergasted by this revelation. "I mean... a real girl," he slurred, moving his face close to Igarashi's again.

"With... ... ... boobies."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:41 am

Naomi seen the two men hit head on. She closed her window and ran full tilt out side. When she shut the window the ruler holding it up flug outside. She paid it little mind. She ran down the stairs and noticed the pepsi. She sighed and continued running. She got outside to hear are you a guy. Then she heard that remark about Kasahara. "Hey of course he's a guy look at him. Also how could you not tell she was a girl?" Naomi remembered her first encounter with kasahara she also thought she was a he but never told anyone cause it would be rude.
"I think you could use some sleep" Naomi said. She pointed him in the right direction to leave.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:46 am

Quote :
"I... just found out...," he mumbled, then put his face close to Igarashi's ear, as if telling a personal secret. "Did you know...," he whispered, "That guy Kasahara-kun... is a girrrrrrl..."

Igarashi raised his brow at this, trying to keep a serious looking face, he felt a strong urge to laugh out hard, did he seriously never knew? for a moment he thought it was the alcohol, but he sounded really shocked by this... Igarashi knew that Kasahara had a short hair, and acted like a tomboy.. but he never mistook her for a man...
Quote :
He took a step back, still flabbergasted by this revelation. "I mean... a real girl," he slurred, moving his face close to Igarashi's again.

"With... ... ... boobies."

Igarashi once again took the full brunt of Ikkaku's drunken breath, now it was beggining to take an effect in Igarashi, he was not one used to alcohol, so his resistances to it were not high, this, mixed with the teacher's last words caused Igarashi to Break out laughing, almost falling to the ground, forgetting he was addresing a teacher; BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ... *snrk* heh.. are you... are you that dense?... hehe.. hehehe...

Igarashi did not took care in his last response, he was feeling weird, oddly happy and with an urge to laugh, he did not even notice his words where not coming out right. He was feeling so weird he had not noticed, or paid attention to Naomi's presence.
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame
3rd Seat, 11th Division
Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:52 am

The words of Igarashi sort of faded into the background as another student entered the hallway, this one with blue hair, and rather attractive. "Oxen-san," he muttered. Still, Ikkaku said to himself, gotta make sure.

"How 'bout you," he mumbled. "Which one are you?" And with that, he slowly reached one hand out toward her chest.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:54 am

Zetsumei didn't respond to any of Ryouichi's prompting, staring into space. I guess he's reliving old memories. Seeing as Zetsumei didn't look like he was going to move anytime soon, Ryouichi headed off to the teacher's lounge by himself.

Arriving in a few minutes time, Ryouichi rapped twice on the door, which was already slightly ajar. "Excuse me. May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:55 am

Naomi heard Igarashi. She leaned towards his ear. "That might not be a good thing to say, he is a teacher. Just then the teacher grabbed her chest. She took her hand and smacked him across the face with full strengh. I am a girl thank you very much. The look on Naomis face told the whole strory she was very offended by the drunk mans remark.
Back to top Go down
Yumichika Ayasegawa
5th Seat, 11th Division
Yumichika Ayasegawa

Male Weapon : Fujikukaku

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 8:56 am

BONK!

Luckily, Yumichika came around the corner and knocked Ikkaku on the head with the handle of his zanpakutou before he could commit sexual harrassment. The bald shinigami fell onto his back, slightly dazed.

"Come on, Ikkaku," Yumichika muttered. "Let's get you to bed."

"YER HOT!" Ikkaku yelled to Naomi as Yumichika dragged him by his collar down the hallway.

"And this is why you're not a teacher anymore," Yumichika sighed.

As the two of them made their way toward the exit of the building, the students in the hallway heard one last shout from the intoxicated Ikkaku.

"HE! HAD! BOOBIES!"
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:03 am

As he was getting oulled away Naomi could see a full sized red handprint on the side of his face. That is going to leave one big welt" she said giggleing. Naomi then looked at Igarashi. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ikkaku Madarame
3rd Seat, 11th Division
Ikkaku Madarame

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:06 am

"Yumichika," Ikkaku slurred. "Did I just grab Oxen-san's chest?"

"You tried to," sighed Yumichika.

"Tell 'er... tell 'er I'm... shhorry..." Ikkaku was sort of on his feet now, leaning on Yumichika for support, heading down the streets of Seireitei toward 11th Division headquarters.

"I will, Ikkaku, don't worry."

There was silence for a moment.

"Hey, Yumichika...?" Ikkaku mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Yer.... yer a guy too, right?"

Yumichika sighed.

"I m... mean... you kinda act like a girl... and you sorta look like one too. But I know yer a guy."

"That's right, Ikkaku... I'm a guy."

Ikkaku paused. "If... you weren't... you'd tell me, right?"

"Of course."

"And... and yer the only teacher 11th Division's got left. S.. so show em... n...," Ikkaku trailed off into a series of unintelligible mumbles.

"Not quite... Remember, 6th Seat Hyakushi just started there."

"Ah, hell with him," Ikkaku threw his arms around his buddy. "Yer... yer my best friend, Yumichika."

"Thanks, Ikkaku."
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:11 am

Igarashi tried to restrain his urge of laughing, he did not knew why he was feeling like that in the fist place, Igarashi has never been drunk... or even tipsy, so the whole feeling was unfamiliar to him. Once he managed to stop laughing, he finally noticed Naomi was there... and Ikkaki was getting closer to her... Igarashi looked at the direction of his hand, And immediately regained his footing, about to hit him in the face...

But then someone acted faster than Him, Another teacher, Ayasegawa sensei had arrived and knocked the drunken teacher in the head, then dragged him away, Hearing Ikkaku's remark about Naomi, he felt angry at it but also compelled to agree, he was now looking at Naomi, suddenly feeling this odd urge.. why was it..?

Quote :
"So how have you been?"

Igarashi stared at her, the responded; "Not bad... not bad at all.... you know... Madarame sensei was right about that remark about you... y'know?" Igarashi was not thinking straight anymore, the alcohol had gotten a worse effect on him, and did not even paid attention to his own words now.

(Also, i should add, Saint, you're the best! that whole thing was Awesome! thanks for it all!)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:16 am

Naomi stood there confussed and angry. "What remark would that me Iga?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:21 am

Igarashi stopped in his tracks at Naomi's response, looking at her with an angry face made him snap out of his unknown inebriated state, he now remembered and understood what he had just said... and it felt.. so wrong.. Igarashi's Face immediately turned red again, WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING??? that whole thing had been a mistake, he had not been himself, or so he thought. At any rate, he turned his head away from Naomi, looking ashamed;"N-Nothing... nothing at all, ignore what i just said....
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:25 am

Ok. I think you need to get a little sleep yourself." Naomi saidthat a gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:32 am

Igarashi Blushed even more when she kissed him in the cheek, definetly not something he was expecting, but felt nice. He also heard his advice, but he was not really feeling sleepy right now, his tired feeling had somehow faded away since he bumped with Ikkaku. He also still felt curious about her, he tyied to avoid her for the rest of the day, but now that they were both there, he could not avoid but to feel curious about her, as a matter of fact, he still did not knew much about her; I'm alright now.. thanks... but wait, you never told me about yourself.. you owe me that from earlier... remember?
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue466/466Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:33 am

"Extracurriculars?" Isane put a hand to her chin. "You sure you're going to have time for that? I mean, this is your final year... and being in the Advanced class and all."

There was a sudden knock on the door. "Excuse me. May I come in?"

"Mm? Oh, good evening, Kanue-san," Isane said to the brown-haired boy. "I was just talking to Kasahara-san here about extracurriculars." She turned back to the short-haired brunette. "Well... nearly every teacher here runs a club of some sort. I run the ikebana club, though... I have a feeling that might not be your cup of tea," Isane smiled. "Ayasegawa-sensei runs the crafts club, Shuhei-sensei runs the shogi club, Matsumoto-sensei runs a soccer team. There's always plenty to do, just be careful not to take on too much."

Isane nodded to Kanue and Kasahara. "And if none of that interests you, we'll be having elections for Class Representative in a week or so."

ikebana: the Japanese art of flower arrangement
shogi: a strategy board game similar to chess
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:35 am

Naomi giggled slightly. "Well what exactly do you want to know, my lifes not that exciting".
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:41 am

Igarashi felt odd about that response, he had told her about his life before, not that there was much tohis life either, still, he was really feeling curious, he needed to know more about her, so he insisted, this time with a more precise question; "Well.. you could start telling me why did you come here... or where are you from..."
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 9:46 am

Ok then. I came her just recently. I lived with my grandomther on earth died and came here I guess. Theres alot I dont rememeber I suffer from amneisa. Sorry I dont remember the rest.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 10:03 am

"It's alright..." Igarashi responded, grabbing his head with one hand, he was feeling woozy for some weird reason, his head was playing tricks to him, and this frustrated him. Igarashi was definitely not feeling right, maybe it's time he took Naomi's previous suggestion and go get some sleep...

"Ugh... i need to get some rest.. Good night Oxen-san" Igarashi said to her i an low voice, he addressed Naomi by her last name because he still felt odd around her, and with not that much confidence to call her by her first name, besides, this was only fuelled further by what he had attempted to do before, he did not knew what possessed him to do it... hell, i was acting like that bald drunkard... wait... It finally hit him, still not sure how, but no doubt what he was feeling was some sort of inebriation, If that was the case, he definitely needed to get some rest, doing anything in that state would only cause him more trouble.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Sun 08 Jun 2008, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Male Weapon : Nagakusai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 10:06 am

Daisuke suddenly heard noises coming from the hallway and peeked outside to see the 11th squad's 5th officer dragging the 3rd officer down the hall out the door and the latter was screaming something Daisuke couldn't quite hear. It was obvious to Daisuke that the 3rd officer was drunk from sake. How odd that teachers here were allowed not only to consume alcohol, but to be that drunk and make scenes in front of their students.

"How terrible," Daisuke shook his head. To his surprise, he found himself not hungry at all, just sleepy.

"I believe I'm going to call it an early night," Daisuke said to Midori, gently taking her hand and bowing very respectfully. "It was very much a pleasure to meet you," he smiled. "I look forward to classes with you this year. Oyasumi nasai." Daisuke nodded and turned and went out the door toward the men's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 3:10 pm

Isane Kotetsu wrote:
"Extracurriculars?" Isane put a hand to her chin. "You sure you're going to have time for that? I mean, this is your final year... and being in the Advanced class and all."

There was a sudden knock on the door. "Excuse me. May I come in?"

"Mm? Oh, good evening, Kanue-san," Isane said to the brown-haired boy. "I was just talking to Kasahara-san here about extracurriculars." She turned back to the short-haired brunette. "Well... nearly every teacher here runs a club of some sort. I run the ikebana club, though... I have a feeling that might not be your cup of tea," Isane smiled. "Ayasegawa-sensei runs the crafts club, Shuhei-sensei runs the shogi club, Matsumoto-sensei runs a soccer team. There's always plenty to do, just be careful not to take on too much."

Isane nodded to Kanue and Kasahara. "And if none of that interests you, we'll be having elections for Class Representative in a week or so."

"The shogi club and elections both sound interesting. I'd like to sign up for those now, if I can. However," said Ryouichi, "Isane-sensei, I came to see if you could take a look at my shoulder. It was dislocated in a, ah... disagreement... with another student. Kazenosei-san was kind enough to help me re-insert it into its socket, but I have the feeling that it just isn't healing correctly." he winced, "It's paining me more than it should be at this point."
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 5:03 pm

Note: I am toning Rikiki down a bit, so it won't be as impossible to write a serious post.

Rikiki removed the hat from her head, and tossed it back on Ximenez's head. Taking a quick look about, she dwelled for a moment on the Green-Haired man, she was certain she knew him,

On the way there, she saw the Staff roster pinned to the wall. She was quite disapointed to find that Yachiru was no longer there. They had been quite similar people, and had gotten along well. At least Yumichika, her second-favorite teacher, was still here. And his crafts club was still running. Excellent.

Rikiki looked over the whole board, which included ads for the 11th company Ice Cream store, and a poster with a muscled man eating a bowl of pasta. The word PASTAMANIA! was proclaimed on top. It was obviously some cheap inside joke.

Rikiki gave it another look over, and then went to lunch, where she ordered a heaping amount of food, and a large carton of milk. She sat down on a windowsill and gulped it all down, occasionally looking about for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 5:33 pm

Kasahara slowly pulled her hands away from her face as her blush subsided. Her heart beated wildly in her chest, still embarrassed from earlier. Isane-sensei turned her attention to the brunette and asked if she would have spare time for extra activities. "I know it'll be busy, but there are going to be down times when there isn't anything going on. I'd like to keep myself bus-"

Her sentence was cut short by the knocking on the door. She turned her head to find Kanue behind her. What did he want? Isane-sensei continued the topic of clubs and suggested a few that are active. Ikebana was most definitely not for a tomboy like her. She lacked the patience for that. The same could be said for shogi and craft activities. Kasahara prefered something more hands on and competitive. Honestly, she expected a kendo club or fencing in the shinigami academy, but there was a lack of them here. She'd have to settle for the soccer team. It was the extracurricular most suited for her out of all the activities Isane-sensei mentioned. A thought popped into her head for a slight moment; she wondered if her 'prince' was involved in extracurricular activities when he attended the academy...

The boy next to her spoke up and mentioned about how he was interested in both the class elections and the shogi club. Kasahara wasn't one to hold grudges but, judging from Kanue's actions earlier, she thought that Kanue would not make a proper class representative. The tomboy wasn't going to object to him trying for the elections, but she'll certainly try to prevent him from winning. After the brown haired boy told Isane-sensei of his dislocated shoulder, Kasahara was ready to depart from the teacher's lounge. "Sankyuu*, Isane-sensei. I'll go talk to Rangiku-sensei later about the soccer team. Ja*!"

She left the lounge and headed towards the dorm area of the academy. As she walked, Kasahara glacned out the window and found Takeshi outside. The girl slowed down her pace as she stared at the sandy haired boy, as would any normal person would. He had taken off the upper part of his shinigami uniform and used it as a cushion for his head. This didn't cause Kasahara to stare, though; it was the scar that alarmed her. She had seen it before, but it wasn't as exposed as it was now. It caused Kasahara to feel both pity and admiration for the boy. She pitied him because of how painful receiving that scar must've been. The admiration came from how he is strong despite having a powerful blow inflicted on him in the past. The brunette felt compelled to talk to him.

Instead of entering the dorms, Kasahara walked outside and stood before Takeshi's sleeping form. She squatted down and nudged him on the shoulder to wake him. Rather than bluntly asking him about his scar, Kasahara initiated a conversation with something else. "Oi. It's starting to get dark. You might want to head back to your room if you're going to sleep."

She let herself fall backwards into a sitting position and held her knees to her chest as she waited for Takeshi to be more aware of her presence. ".. Hey. Kanue said he wanted to run for class representative." Kasahara thought that the boy next to her would understand her views on the subject. After all, he was locked out of the classroom earlier too. ".. I'd rather have someone else win the upcoming elections. Don't you agree?"

... She was nervous about directly asking him about his scar, putting unimportant questions and topics ahead of it. The tomboy had a respect for the scarred boy and didn't want him to be offended with her. She was going to ease that topic into their conversations eventually...

*Sankyuu = Thank you
*Ja!* = See ya!
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 6:14 pm

(A small note, i edited my last post in order to make this one fit.)

Walking away from Naomi, Igarashi wandered towards one of the corridors, not sure if he was really heading towards the dorms, he just wanted to get away from Naomi for now, still ashamed of himself, He looked upwards, searching for any sign to tell him where he was, to his frustration, when he saw a sign, it looked fuzzy to him, so he had no idea where he was going, he Ignored this, sure that he would eventually reach some place familiar to him. While wandering, he walked by a opened room, peering inside, he saw the Lieutenant kotetsu, and that blond boy Kanue, he also saw there a big breasted blonde woman, he had not seen her before, probably due to his tipsy state, he could not help but stare by a few moments, but then shook his head, he had to stop doing that!

Putting his thoughts together, Igarashi decided to ask the Lieutenant for directions, he walked inside, put failing to pay attention to the corner of the door he hit his left shoulder with it, Igarashi grunted in pain from that, he had forgotten he was injured from there, and had a hard time dissimulating the pain he was feeling at that moment. Trying his best to ignore the pain and his wooziness, Igarashi spoke at the Liueutenant; "Excuse me... Kotetsu-sensei... where are the dorms exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2008, 10:38 pm

((Sorry I haven't been able to post. I've been without internet for the past two days. In any case, moving on.))

*Zetsumei realized he was spacing out and comes to his senses. He follows where Ryouichi Kanue went, to the teacher's lounge.*

I have to talk to Isane Kotetsu about Yuri. Maybe she knows something.

*When he arrives, he nods to the other students and then addresses Isane Kotetsu.*

"Sensie Kotetsu, please I need to talk with you about something important."

It doesn't matter that other students are here, I have to know.

"Did you know Yuri Saito? She was a friend of mine in the 4th division, when I was a child. Please, anything you could tell me would be helpful."
Back to top Go down
Isane Kotetsu
Lieutenant, 4th Division
Isane Kotetsu

Female Weapon : Itegumo

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue466/466Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (466/466)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 8:42 am

"Of course, Kanue-san. If you'd loosen your kimono for me, please?" Kanue undid his belt and slid his Shinigami uniform down off his upper body.

"Kendo?" Isane hummed to Kasahara as she peered at Kanue's shoulder. "Oh, if you're interested in Kendo, it's Hyakushi-sensei who runs that club. New teacher, just got promoted to 6th Officer in the 11th Division just this past year. Teaches second-year Swordfighting now if you want to have a chat..." She pressed her thumb into a soft spot in Kanue's joint, making the brown haired boy wince a little from the unexpected stab of pain. "Yes," Isane nodded. "Looks like you strained a few tendons when you dislocated your shoulder. And..." She worked her fingers along his solar plexus. "Possibly a bit of a torn rotator cuff too. What on earth were you doing?" Isane shook her head. "Never mind, I probably don't want to know."

Isane opened her hand and held it an inch or so from Kanue's shoulder. "Way of Binding," she whispered. "Number 10... Restore!" A soft blue glow emanated from Isane's fingers, sending a brief sensation of cool relief through Kanue's body, and then all the pain had vanished. Kanue flexed his arm at the shoulder; it felt good as new.

"There you go," Isane smiled. "All fixed. Feel better?"

There was a brief tap on the door just then, and standing there holding his shoulder was Igarashi, looking a bit dizzy. "Excuse me... Kotetsu-sensei... where are the dorms exactly?" he mumbled.

Isane raised an eyebrow. "You've been going to this school for three years now and you don't remember where the dorms are?" She sniffed the air for a moment and crossed her arms. "You smell like you've been hanging around Ikkaku," she muttered. "Kanue-san," she nodded to the boy who was redressing himself. "Would you be so kind as to escort Sakimoto-san to his room, please?"

Just then, the door to the teachers lounge slid open quickly, with a loud rapping noise. Isane looked up, surprised to see the green-haired boy from her class, Zetsumei Oushou standing there, looking somewhat out of breath and disheveled.

"Well, this is turning into quite the party here," Isane mused. "What seems to be the trouble, Zetsumei-san?"

"Kotetsu-sensei... Please, I... need to talk with you about something important."

Zetsumei shook his head for a moment, then looked Kotetsu in the eye, almost pleading.

"Did you know Yuri Saito? She was a friend of mine in the 4th Division, when I was a child. Please, anything you could tell me would be helpful."

"Er...," Isane was a bit taken aback by this sudden question. "Yuri... Saito? The name sounds familiar. She was... one of our 17th or 18th seats, if I remember correctly. Died in an accident a while back, right? Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 9:37 am

The list of room assignments had been posted in the common room, and students were crowded around, inspecting it, learning exactly who they'd be spending the next year living with.

The Advanced Class students were paired up alphabetically, two to a room:

=====================================

3rd Year Female Dorms, North Wing:

311:
Brown, Rikiki
Kasahara, Maka

313:
Kijou, Ashibue
Kijou, Hikari

315:
Oxen, Naomi
Yuansuzaku, Midori

=====================================

3rd Year Male Dorms, East Wing:

360:
Duggo, Duggo
Kaito, Rokurou

362:
Kazenosei, Chiken
Kanue, Ryuichi

364:
Kokubunji, Daisuke
Mizukin, Anshou

366:
Sakimoto, Igarashi
Takeshi, Satoko

368:
Tenkawa, Junshirou
Zetsumei, Oushou

=======================================

There was some worry amongst the students as to who might be rooming with that creep Cardinal Ximenez, but it seemed that he wasn't even on the list at all...

In fact, at the moment, Ximenez didn't seem to be anywhere to be found in the dorm halls or the school...
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 10:24 am

After Igarashi left Naomi went back to class to check if anything new had been posted. She seen a soccer club. Naomi loved soccer. She liked having extra credit so she sighned up for it. She found out it was with Matsumoto her favourite teacher. She seen her sleeping partner, she then sighed. She wanted to have a room with Kasahara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1   Game 2 - Chapter 1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 1
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next