Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Left_bar_bleue50/50Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Empty
PostSubject: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeSun 02 Nov 2008, 7:14 am

I have created a game like the bleach game only different in several ways. You still create your own character and send me your starting stats but there is no forum dice. There is also no chat box. In this game you go to the lost academy and try to harness your super natural powers. There are several powers to choose from. I hoped to make this to have somethig else to do while playing the bleach game.
The bleach game is fun but Smythe we want updates:( Anyway I am hoping people will respond to this and hope to join. You can keep your Identity secret if you wish.

The address is here.

http://thelostacademy.forumotion.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Left_bar_bleue50/50Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 5:54 pm

Does no one want to play? It will be great.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Left_bar_bleue52/52Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 5:57 pm

I've got too many other things going on. It's enough of a challenge to stay really active in this game.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008, 7:01 pm

Thats okay I understand.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 4:28 am

No one at all? *Crys in corner*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Left_bar_bleue55/66Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 11:53 am

Hey Naomi, if you join my D&D game our group is planning on switching RPGs and DMs after every major game Very Happy so you'd have a good group Very Happy

We'd have to go back and forth between adventures and DMs, but it'd be a way to get a game together!!

http://panada.forummotion.com
Back to top Go down
Chance

Chance

Male Weapon : Longcat

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 1:23 pm

I like D&D...

*ignores Naomi and runs off to play it*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:
Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Left_bar_bleue55/66Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeThu 04 Dec 2008, 2:57 pm

Chance, if you wanna play you're welcome ^_^ everyone is ^_^
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 4:36 am

*Ignores Naomi and runs off to play*
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitimeFri 05 Dec 2008, 10:51 am

Not that I'm trying to be pushy, Naomi and Chance, but are you serious about playing? If so I really do need you to sign up on my messageboard before Monday, because my group does need at least 1 more player and rev and ares are eager to play. I need to know if I should try and find someone on a D&D messageboard or if one of you will fill the spot.

^_^

And I don't want to steal you from the bleach game, I plan on playing this bleach game too. So it's all good. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"   Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Hero School. "The Lost Academy"
Page 1 of 1