Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reveal everyone's identity?

Go down 
+5
Kisuke Urahara
Uryuu Ishida
Renji Abarai
Ichigo Kurosaki
General Yamamoto
9 posters

Do y'all want to know who everyone was?
Yes!!
Reveal everyone's identity? Vote_lcap54%Reveal everyone's identity? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 13 ]
No!!!
Reveal everyone's identity? Vote_lcap46%Reveal everyone's identity? Vote_rcap
 46% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Reveal everyone's identity? Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Reveal everyone's identity? Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

Reveal everyone's identity? Empty
PostSubject: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 1:50 am

It's up to y'all. Smile

Keep in mind that some players may be playing the same characters in Bleach II. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

Weapon : Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 12:46 pm

Before you actually reveal everyone, could I put in my educated guesses?
Back to top Go down
Renji Abarai
Lieutenant, 6th Division
Renji Abarai

Male Weapon : Zabimaru

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 1:40 pm

heh, yeah, i got some of my own too Razz
Back to top Go down
Uryuu Ishida
Quincy
Uryuu Ishida

Weapon : Quincy Glove

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 1:57 pm

Renji Abarai wrote:
heh, yeah, i got some of my own too Razz
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 3:47 pm

Because there may be carryover to the next game, I suggest that PLAYERS may CHOOSE to reveal themselves, but a bulleted list of all players is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Go Koga

Go Koga

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 3:52 pm

I agree with Urahara, as I do not wish for the other bount to learn my identity.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Substitute Soul Reaper
Ichigo Kurosaki

Weapon : Zangetsu

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 4:03 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
Because there may be carryover to the next game, I suggest that PLAYERS may CHOOSE to reveal themselves, but a bulleted list of all players is a bad idea.

I suppose I agree with this, though I do want badly to know if my guesses were correct.
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 12:37 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:

I'd actually prefer this system, because if some people are going to play the same characters again then it'll ruin that whole aspect of the game. If recurring players are known, then it's going to be a bit odd knowing that General Yamamoto is, in fact, Kage. (And yes, that's total BS, but it's just an example, after all)
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Captain, 12th Division
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Male Weapon : Ashisogi Jizo

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 3:24 am

Yeah, I agree entirely with Urahara. If players want to reveal their identities, let them, but I don't see why we should force them to. Even if I am curious who quite a few of you are. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 11:01 pm

I'm good for keeping to ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reveal everyone's identity?   Reveal everyone's identity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reveal everyone's identity?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Bleach RPG I - Assault on Seireitei - ARCHIVE-
Jump to: