Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we still alive?

Go down 
+5
Naomi Oxen
Satoko Takeshi
Ryouichi Kanue
General Yamamoto
Chiken Kazenosei
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue1/72Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

Are we still alive? Empty
PostSubject: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:39 pm

No one has posted for a month, I rarely ever see anyone in chat (but I haven't been in there as much recently), and there are 6 people that have signed in in the last two weeks (and one of them was Zetsu at the same time as Smythe, so I think he's still gone). So, it must be asked: Has the RP died?

To continue onwards, we need both Smythe to still have interest to manage everyone, and enough people around to roleplay. I'd like to keep going, obviously, but we need to hear that from a lot of people.

I hope we aren't dead, but if we are then I'd like to tell the rest of Chiken's story and hear other's if they wanted to share. One last burst of activity to tell what would've happened and such.
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 3:17 pm

I'd like to keep going. I just had Life Issues (such as a whopping $1500 to pay for Cwelfi's immigration, a sudden near-job-loss, and full-time school), plus some writer's block exacerbated by the fact that, like, everyone from the DD forum quit, so I needed to vastly rewrite all my Plans for the future, but I wasn't sure if enough people gave a shit to bother.

If people are still interested, I can do some rewriting and reworking to incorporate everyone who's still left. The fact that the RP's gone on this long without any major quits is a miracle in itself, but there's still story to tell, if y'all want me to help y'all tell it.

One thing - I'm likely going to skip the entire tournament. There's just too many quits to manage a 16-bracket tourney, plus I get the idea that no one really gave a shit about it to begin with, so I'd probably reboot the story to right after the end of the tourney, giving a single-post capping of pretty much every major event that I'd intended to happen, and then we can actually get on with shit.

So... if you still want to play, post in this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue76/76Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 3:22 pm

Still here. Predictably.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue5/62Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 2:23 pm

I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere.

Oh and if my name could be changed back at some point... Shifty
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue50/50Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 3:47 pm

I'm still here and creeping the forum. I did want to do the tournament but a time skip would be fine if people would play. I really do like this forum and wish it would become active again. I might actually post again tomorrow for something to do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue5/62Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 1:09 pm

Oh, and I can harass Rikiki into posting again, he says hi.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue1/72Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 9:11 pm

Well, I talked to Tenkawa on MSN finally, and let him know about trying to restart here. Unfortunately, he said no longer has the time for RPing anymore.

Anyone hear word from others?
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue50/50Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 8:56 am

Ashibue said something didn't she Smythe.
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue0/62Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 11:02 pm

I wouldn't mind getting this going again. It's good practice writing and photoshopping, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue76/76Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 8:52 pm

It's great to have you back, Byouko! Very Happy

Sidenote: I may be posting something in the next few days, depending on how much free time I have. Smile
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 3:31 am

This game will live again, I promise that. Probably sometime around the time my life stops self-destructing. Sweatdrop

I'm hoping that the vampire game I'm running gets me back in the habit of writing. I'm probably just going to scrap the whole tournament and get the story going again, but I just need to write a whole lot of pages to cover all the storyline that I was planning to happen during the tournament.

Just... watch the forum from time to time. I swear, I'm not going to let this die, it's just... hibernating a little. Go ahead and omake all y'all want, and here's an adorable picture of Baby Ashibue and Baby Hikari to tide y'all over.

Are we still alive? Kijous
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 9:38 am

What's this? An... an update?!

I found some time between classes to scribble something together. Catface It's not much, but it's more that's been written since... crap, I haven't updated since October?! Shifty

I think a big mistake I've made was to focus more on "game rules" and "character sheets" and shit than actual roleplaying. I'll try and work on that in the future. Smile And I'll try and write a little something next time I get bored between classes. Smile Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue62/62Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 6:54 pm

*pokes forum with end of sword*

So...are we dead, or...?

I got a sudden urge to start playing around with this again. =D

I don't know if I can convince Bri to come back, I've barely spoken to her in months due to various IRL concerns, but...it'd be nice if we all got together in chatbox sometime to see if we can push this baby back onto the rails, ne?

S'anyone else still up for it?
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 7:57 pm

I'm definitely still in! Chiken is just too much fun for me to give up. Catface

I know Kanue and Toko also are around here sometimes, and Toko and I could talk to Rikiki and Naomi on Facebook.
Matsu was around here a month or so ago, and I think Toko has his MSN address.
Igara can probably be found through Matsu...
Maka said she doesn't have time for this anymore in this thread. (DDDDDDDD:)

That's really everyone off the top of my head I can think of how to contact right now...

Man, I am so stoked to at least try and regain interest here again!
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:26 pm

WHAT

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss, a thousand times yes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue0/62Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

I still lurk.
Back to top Go down
Midori Yuansuzaku

Midori Yuansuzaku

Female Weapon : Onorinowai

Stats:
HP:
Are we still alive? Left_bar_bleue52/52Are we still alive? Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:00 pm

Byouko Kuroda wrote:
I still lurk.
Back to top Go down
Drache

Drache

Female

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:05 am

I haven't been on in AGES and I'm sorry! Life got in the way of things and for about a year I wasn't on any forums. I am around and able to participate FOR REAL so someone PM me and let me know if there is anything I can join in on.

<3

Drache
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 2:47 pm

So yeah, it's been about a month. I'm still here, and I'm going to go ahead and guess that everyone else who posted above is as well.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:19 pm

Hello, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 2:15 pm

Hullo, I'm still around.
Though the memberlist has everyone not logging in for a while, I assume (well, hope) they're still glancing as a guest at the main page of the forum...

EDIT: Aaaand two days of absolutely no response seems to say otherwise. :/
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 8:27 pm

Stiiiiiiill here. Cool
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
General Yamamoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 12:13 pm

Yeah, sorry.

My life has more or less gone to shit in the past few months.

It is totally my fault.

I'm so very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 12:00 am

Whoops, I'm a little late in responding. I never realized you'd posted in the main thread as well.

ANYway, yay for something happening in this game!

P.S.: By the way, I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we still alive?   Are we still alive? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we still alive?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Rukongai-
Jump to: