Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is y'all's forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
This is y'all's forum. Left_bar_bleue2790/2790This is y'all's forum. Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

This is y'all's forum. Empty
PostSubject: This is y'all's forum.   This is y'all's forum. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 11:07 pm

Chiken came up with the idea to post a non-canon thread in Rukongai for the purpose of free roleplaying and general shenanigans. So I figured... why not take the next step? Use this forum to free roleplay and post 'adventures' that you yourselves create. Besides, what could be more true to the theme of Bleach than non-canon filler episodes? Awesome

A few guidelines:

1. Most threads will probably die after a few posts. Do not be offended or saddened by this.
1a. This means that, if you can figure out a way to incorporate your own idea into someone else's thread, it's probably better to do that rather than make a new one.
2. Threads in this forum are considered non-canon and not part of the 'actual' storyline in the main forum.
3. You will not receive EXP for posting in this forum.
4. If y'all come up with something really, really, really good, rules 2 and 3 might be bent a little.
5. Notice that every player in the game is a moderator in this forum. I trust y'all not to abuse that power.*
6. The Management reserves the right to delete this forum if it becomes shitty or just a waste of space.
7. Have fun!

*p.s. i like boys

Last edited by Chiken Kazenosei on Wed 15 Jul 2009, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Someone had to do it. :awesome:)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com

This is y'all's forum.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Omake and Filler-
Jump to: