Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smythe on the Radio!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Smythe on the Radio! Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Smythe on the Radio! Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

Smythe on the Radio! Empty
PostSubject: Smythe on the Radio!   Smythe on the Radio! Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:45 pm

Smythe will be returning to AUDIBLE RADIO this JULY 4th for this cherished tradition - The ANNUAL ANTI-AMERICAN AUDIBLE AWESOMESHOW 2009! Celebrating Independence Day by playing FOUR HOURS of the best music from around the world - and none from the United States!

Japan - Lithuania - Great Britain - New Zealand - Germany - Hong Kong - Australia - Spain - Sweden - Canada - and more!

The shindig starts at 6:00 PM Central Time at http://audible2.illemonati.com:8400/listen.pls!

(To listen to Audible Radio: Download that .pls file and open it in VLC Media Player or WinAmp. I think iTunes works too.)

Use this to figure out what time that is in your location. Catface
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Smythe on the Radio! Left_bar_bleue55/66Smythe on the Radio! Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Smythe on the Radio!   Smythe on the Radio! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 1:30 am

General Yamamoto wrote:
Celebrating Independence Day by playing FOUR HOURS of the best music from around the world - and none from the United States!

Outside of Blues/Jazz (which everyone steals), isn't what you said a little redundant? ;D

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist making fun of the American pop music culture. Cool
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Smythe on the Radio! Left_bar_bleue0/62Smythe on the Radio! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Smythe on the Radio!   Smythe on the Radio! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 1:35 am

That's about 11 AM my time? I'll try to be listen, but my parents tend to restrict our computer time. Shifty
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Smythe on the Radio! Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Smythe on the Radio! Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Smythe on the Radio!   Smythe on the Radio! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 4:31 pm

Our show's gonna start in 30 minutes! There'll be some Journey filler playing til then. Go ahead and connect and tell me if you can hear or not. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smythe on the Radio!   Smythe on the Radio! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smythe on the Radio!
Page 1 of 1