Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3

Go down 
+6
Sachi Oyashio
Maka Kasahara
Igarashi Sakimoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Chiken Kazenosei
Ashibue Kijou
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue62/62Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 5:48 pm

Well, it's officially been your birthday for forty-five minutes, so let's all celebrate. ^___^

Here's to another year for our resident Photoshop expert and catgirl. Catface

*hands out cake and alcoholic beverages*
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue1/72Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:27 pm

Yes, Happy birthday Byouko! Photoshop yourself an awesome cake today since I lack the skills to do so. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue76/76Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 7:47 pm

Happy birthday, Byouko! Very Happy I wish I could actually buy you a present, but there would be some logistical problems there... Anyway, I hope your day is goes well. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue0/50Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 8:59 pm

Indeed, the Photoshop Fairy deserves some well earned appreciation and congratulations on her Birthday!

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Thu 02 Jul 2009, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue78/78Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 9:00 pm

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue0/56Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:25 pm

Happy Birthday cat
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue0/62Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 1:45 am

Aw, thanks. I was expecting you to forget about the whole International Date Line thing and post this tomorrow, but you impress me. It's good to see all my hard work is appreciated. Fills me with, uh, what are they called again? Oh yeah, feelings.

I'll have to pass on the cake and alcoholic beverages, though. Not a big fan of either, even if I were old enough to purchase alcohol. Shifty
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue48/48Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 10:42 am

Happy birthday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue30/62Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:29 am

Happy Birthday!

(Actuallly did think it was today. Time zones FTL Neutral )
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 1:24 pm

Happy bilated, and thank you!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3   Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to the Photoshop Fairy :3
Page 1 of 1