Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request a Valentine's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drache

Drache

Female

Request a Valentine's Empty
PostSubject: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 12:37 pm

So I'm doing this for a couple other forums, and I'd like to make more. If you post here requesting one you get your very own digital Valentine posted on the 14th. If you want to see some work I did on this last year, here's a link to the Dominic Deegan thread and here's one to the Dread Pirate's Den thread. The dimensions this year will be different however. The image will include your avatar and whatever else I feel like putting in it. It would be helpful to me if you mention some things you like in your post. Feel free to post with your regular accounts or character accounts. It doesn't really matter to me. If you have managed to ask for one elsewhere, I don't mind if you ask for one here again with your character account. I will also be posting Saint's here on the 14th since his is already done.

Last edited by Drache on Mon 02 Feb 2009, 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell hurrrr)
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Request a Valentine's Left_bar_bleue50/50Request a Valentine's Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 7:58 am

I so want one. I like video games and Awesome RP's hosted by Smythe and I like girls. And basketball. And thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Drache

Drache

Female

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 8:28 am

Naomi Oxen wrote:
I so want one. I like video games and Awesome RP's hosted by Smythe and I like girls. And basketball. And thats about it.
Awesome, thanks for posting! I'll have it ready on the 14th then.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Request a Valentine's Left_bar_bleue50/50Request a Valentine's Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 8:33 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Request a Valentine's Left_bar_bleue58/58Request a Valentine's Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 9:42 pm

This sounds sweet you should make one for me and Anshou. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drache

Drache

Female

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeThu 05 Feb 2009, 5:03 pm

Hikari Kijou wrote:
This sounds sweet you should make one for me and Anshou. Very Happy
Be happy too Love.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Request a Valentine's Left_bar_bleue76/76Request a Valentine's Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 2:42 pm

I'd like one, please! I'll send you some material in a second. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Drache

Drache

Female

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 2:45 pm

Ryouichi Kanue wrote:
I'd like one, please! I'll send you some material in a second. Smile
Huzzah! This is exciting. Thank you for requesting one Love.
Back to top Go down
Drache

Drache

Female

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 5:27 am

Alright guys, I'm done with all of the requests. If you like what you see, you can still ask for one. I'll try to get to it by the end of the day. List is alphabetical.

Anshou Mizukin
Spoiler:
Hikari Kijou
Spoiler:
Naomi Oxen
Spoiler:
Ryouichi Kanue
Spoiler:
SaintSmythe (2 images cause I'm mailing his. It's supposed to fold.)
----Outside
Spoiler:
----Inside
Spoiler:

Last edited by Drache on Sat 14 Feb 2009, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Request a Valentine's Left_bar_bleue30/62Request a Valentine's Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009, 9:27 am

... SanitSymth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request a Valentine's   Request a Valentine's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request a Valentine's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Rukongai-
Jump to: