Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 1B

Go down 
+11
General Yamamoto
Yoshi Yuki
Akara Daichi
Byouko Kuroda
Sydney Sorbello
Izarou Bukowski
Sachi Oyashio
Matsuura Ryou
Kazu Arikosu
Rumiko Adachi
Marechiyo Omaeda
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marechiyo Omaeda

Marechiyo Omaeda

Male

Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 2:23 am

OOC Note from Smythe: In restropect, I should have had this thread take place during the same time frame as Class 3-A's, i.e. two weeks after class started. Therefore, you all should pretty much know each other (and your teacher) by now. This is totally my bad, and from now on, you've all known each other for two weeks. If it helps, you can imagine that all the introduction-y stuff took place two weeks ago and it is currently now.

"Alright class, have a seat," growled Lieutenant Marechiyo Omaeda, having to duck slightly to cram his enormous frame through the doorway to the classroom.

"I'll make this quick, cause I wanna get out of here as much as you do," he sighed, an extremely bored frown on his face. "First up, it's time to vote on class representatives. Toss out some nominations." He nodded at Sarah and Byouko, seated in the back of the room. "Or we can just make it one of you. Class reps are always either the glasses type or the quiet, weird bookworm type, right?"

Omaeda plopped down at his desk, large thick head in hand. "Also, it's time for homecoming. By tradition, you're all gonna have to get your butts kicked by the Advanced class, so you might wanna train a little so you don't make total fools of yourselves. They'll tell you that if you do good in the fight, you'll get promoted to the Advanced class, but don't count on it. Hardly ever happens. Oh, and ladies...," he nodded at the females in the class one by one. "Some of you'll probably get asked to homecoming by the guys in 3-A. Don't think too much of it; they're required to have dates, and they don't wanna have to dance with each other."

He trailed off, staring out the window, then stood up, stretching.

"Okay, so let's get this election over with so we can get out of here and get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Female Weapon : Koudorihoshiken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 2:12 pm

Rumiko glanced around the room for a moment. She wasn't quite sure what the class representatives actually did, but it seemed like a decent idea to get a bit more responsibility in the class, maybe get to know some of her classmates a bit better. Two weeks had gone by and she still didn't know much about most of them.

And that homecoming thing? That certainly sounded like fun. Being expected to lose to a bunch of shinigami too confident in their skills. Maybe they were rightfully confident, she wasn't aware one way or another. She'd never had the opportunity to watch most of them fight. But she'd be damned if she was going to completely accept defeat before facing off against anyone. She'd give it her all and maybe she'd move up.

But if she didn't, she might as well make sure she was set in this class. "Can I run?"
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 2:25 pm

"Before any of you step up to the plate for class representative, I would like to remind you of the importance of such a position! For while we are not a government entity, you do represent all of us in this room as the future of the soul society! Well, minor exception possibly being me. But, the point remains! Begin your career with these quotes in mind on how to handle yourselves and the people you represent, for it lays the foundation of all our futures!" Kazu clears his throat before giving a few quotes.
"'The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.' Thomas Paine, 'Recompense injury with justice, and recompense kindness with kindness.' Confucius, 'The determined scholar and the man of virtue will not seek to live at the expense of injuring their virtue. They will even sacrifice their lives to preserve their virtue complete.' Again, Confucius. Honor is meaningless if you do not uphold your own virtue, and the virtue of your fellow men .... or women, obviously." Kazu smiles. "Anyone who can uphold these edicts, will have my vote!"
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 2:35 pm

Rumiko raised an eyebrow at Fluffy's speech before turning back to the teacher. "So...can I run?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 2:40 pm

"And what if we refuse?" Mastuura asked calmly, looking up finally. "I have no intention of being beaten down just so you can uphold the image of this school. Besides, they have an advantage in numbers, unless you intend on disabling three of their students. If they're the 'advance' class like you say, they should have no problem taking us out when we have the number advantage, at this point it's already overkill. I'd rather waste my time playing shogi or something more interesting. Of course that's just my two yen. And I put my vote in Rumiko, solely cause I know she won't do any of that stuff Bullhead." He smirked to himself and pretended to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 3:00 pm

"Ryou, I have one thing to say about your response: 'When a man's knowledge is sufficient to attain, and his virtue is not sufficient to enable him to hold, whatever he may have gained, he will lose again.'" He pauses to let the words sink in, "I didn't walk the world of the living for over three thousand years because I let myself get "beat up" for someone else's image! The fact remains, that those who represent the class, must represent the best qualities of the students! Virtue is more than just honor. It's much, much more! That's something which Ichigo and the other Ryoka taught everyone here, or did you forget the lesson they brought to the Seireitei?" Kazu grunts at Matsuura, "I may not have been here, but I know the story, and it is a story told over and over again when honorless, virtueless posturing takes priority over what truly matters!
"I am simply reminding those who run for and act as any representative, that they themselves must hold their own standards to that of the highest quality!
"Adachi, if you believe that you can do just that, I will be glad to have you representing the others, and myself."

(this is after the Ichigo assault right? I mean I am assuming it is.)
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 3:20 pm

"You talk too much of things you don't even understand. You preach virtue and yet you show none yourself. Come back to me when you can actually mean the things you say bullhead." Matsuura responded coolly. "Stop preaching to us, its boring. Until you can actually act upon the things you say, I don't think any of it's worthwhile. You're a violent man who likes to disrupt the peace more than the fight me and Adachi had. Heh... Confucius would be embarrassed."

Matsuura flicked his shades down to stare at the class. "And besides, I do intend to fight, but I don't intend to do it on these terms. The guys in 3A want to avoid embarrassment and ask the lovely ladies of this class to the dance, correct? This is something we can use against them in the fight."
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 3:29 pm

"Matsu's right. We could just all tell the boys that they'd have to throw the fight or we won't go with them. It's embarrassment either way for them. Unless I'm misunderstanding Ryou's plan." Rumiko agreed that this could actually be an interesting way to go about it. Underhanded, though, which wasn't so much her style. But sometimes, to get things to go as you need them to be, you have to play a little underhanded. The ends justify the means. She'd always been a fan of The Prince.

She only had one problem with Matsu's idea, which featured his own version of the ends justifying the means. "But I'm not interested in that idea, Matsu just wants to be able to get a date for himself once all the guys are shot down by the girls."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 3:33 pm

--to matsuura --
"As a great man once said, 'Wisdom is lost on those who cannot hear.'" Kazu sighed, "When you're three thousand years old, maybe then you will make time to understand what you refuse to acknowledge." Kazu paused, then resumed, "You do realize that Confucius advocated defending the defenseless, don't you? He wasn't a pacifist. Even Buddha recognized the need for defense against aggression. I mean, you do know that I am a minor deity, don't you? I am a guardian spirit. It's kinda my job, and has been my job since before the fall of Egypt, and Greece, and both Romes?" Kazu just sighs in frustration.

"Miss Adachi, when did I ever mention throwing fights?"

(ooc: ok it's really hard following the posts you guys made, because both of you seem intent on arguing with Kazu about him telling you to throw fights -- he never told you to throw any fights. Pls reread my post.)
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 3:41 pm

"Different subject entirely. Matsu had the idea that the girls of this class could tell the boys in 3A that, if they want us to be their dates for the dance, they have to throw the homecoming fight." Rumiko shrugged; she still thought it was just a ploy for Matsu to be able to find a date. "You'd likely be against it as it's not 'honourable' and I...." Rumiko paused for a moment. I want to be the class representative. "I'd have to hear what the rest of the class thinks, of course. We can't act unless we act as a class."
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 3:41 pm

The plot thickens Sachi thought dully listenting to Omaeda-sensei deliver the news. The problem was what to do with this information. She pulled her hat over her eyes and rubbed her temples. The last few weeks had been wierd to say the least, it was hard to believe how annoying classwork was. If she had to hear any more about Soul Society stupid history she thought her brain might explode. She was definately allergic to something in the cafeteria too. She had yet to work out which food was indigestion, as she usually sampled a bit of everything anyway. And of course there was Izzy, and the awkward small talk they made every morning.

Argh, there has to be an easier way to achieve glory than this. She pouted. Oi, Hang on, that sounds supiciously, like I am giving up.

"I nominate myself!" she stood up, pumping a fist into the air on a impulse, just a few seconds after Rumiko had also volenteered. Sachi gave the evil eye to Rumiko, for stealing her thunder but secretly found it worrying. Rumiko Adachi didn't easily flinch away from anything; she had proven that in her battle wuth Matsura. She'd be a pain in the butt to defeat.

She bit her tounge before she said something stupid to Rumiko, wait and see who else runs first anyway. There was still other chances to prove herself. A tournement. she thought dreamily, feeling exicted for the first time in the last week. Homecoming Champion, underdog Sachi Oyashio it had a nice ring to it. She cracked her finger, and let them form into fists in anticipation.I'll zoom past the first round for sure!

Then, there was the dance. That did not sound like Sachi cup of tea at all, but she supposed as a possible class rep she should at least show up for five minutes or something.Hang on, Class 3-A would require dates, rememeber this could my big chance to cozy up with them, and see what I can learn for them. Plus Maybe if she showed interest in someone else Izzy-kun could hook up with someone more appropriate for him, she thought embarressed. Problem was she wasn't sure how she could get someone from 3-A to ask her. Heck, the only one she had ever talked to was Maka-chan.

Then again Maka had acted like she didn't think anyone was interested in her... Sachi shook her head snickering. Well it was always a possibilty wasn't it?

((XD))

Last edited by Sachi Oyashio on Sat 13 Dec 2008, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 3:45 pm

(OOC: OMG I am totally sorry, I misread two of Matsuura's posts - he said he was half talking to the teacher and I responded thinking he was talking to me the entire time. Please ignore half of what I said.

I am using the magical wayback machine to change history as we speak Very Happy
ok so I am still a little confused, so pls whenever people talk to Kazu, please do @kazu near where they speak to him, because I don't wanna mess up like this and sometimes it is difficult for me to understand whom is speaking with whom

tyvm ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

Male Weapon : Menhawa

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 5:02 pm

Izzy was slumped in his seat when the teacher came walking down the halls. He was pretty sure it was his teacher, the foot steps were rather heavy. The teacher walked in and attempted to walk in the door but almost got stuck. This was mostly the only thing in school that gave Izzy a trace of a smile. Izzy watched the teacher then enter the room.

The teacher had several announcements the first being the fight between classes. Izzy did not like the sound of it at first but then he realized it would give him a good chance to prove he was worthy to Sachi and himself. He wanted to impress her but he was not quite sure why. He looked at her setting at her desk. So was almost indescribable. The way her hair ran down half her face but not to far to cover her eyes. Izzy then stopped that thought he was starting to sound like a nut case. "You don't even know the girl that well" said Izzy to himself.

The next thing the teacher announced was the dance. "That sounds like a perfect way to crush what I have left of confidence. Getting shot down. It might be fun if I asked and she said yes, but chances of that are a lot slimmer then the teacher, that didn't say much." Izzy then had a quiet chuckle but stopped quick so he could listen to the teacher. Izzy then realized it was required to have a date. "If she does shoot me down I could ask someone else." He looked around the room. No one was really appealing except for Sachi. "Damn it Izzy snap out of it" Izzy then looked away from her. "Well mabey I could ask someone from the other class."

The third thing the teacher had to say was the class.. something. Izzy would just call it a class leader. Three people nominated their self and then Sachi did. Without realizing what he was doing he shot up in the air like a spring board. "I second Sachis notion." Izzy then slumped back in his seat and cradled his head in his hands feeling rather embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 6:03 pm

Also General can I get my name on the first page please?
Back to top Go down
Sydney Sorbello

Sydney Sorbello

Weapon : Resshou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue36/36Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 6:25 pm

Sydney listened as the teacher spoke. Class representative? Not my cup of tea. Then again, the chances of anyone nominating me are fairly slim. The teacher went on to mention a tournament. Well, I guess that could be a fun distraction. If I was fighting someone of my own skill level that is. Not that I'm really sure what my 'skill level' is compared to anyone. I should probably pay more attention around here. It's been two weeks and I barely know anything about anyone. Except for Kazu, although that hasn't really been by choice. God, he talks a lot. The mention a dance broke Sydney's 'concentration.' A-a dance? Oh, good. We aren't required to have dates. Well that might be entertaining. Huh? Rumiko's running? Should I vote for her... oh god here we go again. Sydney sat back in his chair and tuned out as Kazu started to talk. Izarou's nomination brought Sydney back to reality. He raised his hand. "And I'll second Rumiko's nomination." He said being quite unsure of who else had been nominated.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 6:48 pm

Rumiko grinned in Sydney's direction. He's a quiet one, I don't really think I've heard him talk yet. Maybe once or twice on the first day, he usually just sleeps. But that was quite nice of him.

So she was running against Sachi, hm? The girl seemed to have her ambitions at the front of her mind, though she seemed a bit...childish...at times. She'd seen her kiss Izarou on a whim two weeks earlier and spend the rest of her time hiding from him. And she'd certainly seen the glare that Sachi had sent her way after Sachi had announced her intention to run. Hm. She might prove to be an intriguing spar, should that time ever come.
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 3:49 am

Marechiyo Omaeda wrote:
I'll make this quick, cause I wanna get out of here as much as you do," he sighed, an extremely bored frown on his face. "First up, it's time to vote on class representatives. Toss out some nominations." He nodded at Sarah and Byouko, seated in the back of the room. "Or we can just make it one of you. Class reps are always either the glasses type or the quiet, weird bookworm type, right?"

It didn't occur to Byouko that this was meant less than delicately.

She looked up, blinking slightly, aware that the teacher was speaking to her. Class rep?

"Sure, why not," she said out loud in a quiet, slightly monotone voice, closing her book and setting it aside, paying somewhat more attention to the class. "I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Male Weapon : Chigokoro

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue19/62Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (19/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 8:48 am

Akara listed and watched as his teacher spoke, 'Class rep? Meh' he thought as the rest went by. After he heard about the fight between classes he smiled, 'Yay, I get to fight, then lose' Akara thought with boredom.

After listed as they people put themselves up for class rep, he didn't pay attention much attention and went with Byouko, "I second Byouko" Akara said with a yawn, all three were tied now , he smiled at the thought of no one winning.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 9:34 am

Izzy sat there looking pale. "What have I done. Shes going to think I'm some kind of stalker." Izarou felt embarrassed and slammed his head into his desk. There was blood. "Great now my heads bleeding" thought Izzy. He then realized it was a serious eye bleed. "Aw damn". Izzy reached for his pills. They were gone! They have to be here. I will just use my spares. He pulled out a case of pills he popped one in his mouth and swallowed. He felt his veins go to a bigger size. His pupils shrunk. "Damn" he muttered. He sat his pills inside his desk. "May I be excused to the bathroom"? he asked the teacher. Izzys arm started shaking a little and then his body started jerking slightly. He stopped after a brief moment. He then stood there looking at his teacher waiting for an answer. Izzy thought to himself "my pills had to have fallen out of my pocket in the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 10:21 am

Marechiyo Omaeda wrote:

"Okay, so let's get this election over with so we can get out of here and get some sleep."

Kazu stands up, "Omaeda-San, since today's class is merely an informal exercise in politics, and I have no desire to participate, I shall remove myself to prepare for the afore mentioned tournament." He says as he walks by Matsuura, and the others who had participated in the honorless duel two weeks before, "Though I have yet to discern why I should defend a class with such a flamboyant disregard for virtue and honor!"

As Kazu walks past Izaru he pats him by the shoulder, "I hereby give Izarou Bukowski, one of the most qualified people in this class, my vote by proxy. In otherwords, he votes twice."

With that Kazu leaves class to continue his training outside of the seireitei - in a public, yet safe location away from any localized area which may cause accidents to school personnel or property (he was more or less told to do this).

(PS: if anyone wants to train with a 3,000 or so year old guardian spirit, feel free to follow Kazu. It's kinda hard to miss where he trains, as there tends to be lots of dust, exploding rocks, and people selling tickets in a bandstand.)
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 4:16 pm

(ooc: It helps to listen to the music while reading the text so I url linked the opening paragraph - just for clarification he is outside of the seireitei and practicing in the open area where nobody and nothing can get hurt.)

Kazu folds his robe, and places it on a stump. He begins with a bow to Cold Boreas, the warm gusting Zephyrus, hot stormy Notus and finally the neutral Eurus of the rising sun, and all days which shall follow.

He takes his sheathed zanpakuto from his side, holding the hilt with scabbard pointed inward, and raises it with his left hand in unison with his right. Once his arms plane, he brings his left across his chest, dropping his right hand, palm facing towards his left shoulder, and bringing his knees together.
He gives a quarter turn, leading with his right knee, and bowing his left out, while his right hand raises, guided with sword fingers up around his left breast, across his chest and straight out from his right shoulder. He watches his right hand, as the end of his sword hilt follows the guide of his right hand.
A leaf falls off a tree in the distance.
Following through with the motion, his right knee bends, while his left leg out stretches at an 85 degree angle, resting on the ball of his foot. He turns, shifting his weight with the motion, bringing his right hand up and over as a dolphin, and leading the sword back. He faces the direction of his left toe, pushing out with sword fingers in one step forward! A gust of air erupts through to the direction he faces.
He brings his right hand back, straightening his frame, and stepping to the side, as he will roll to his next position with his right foot. The sword lines up perpendicular with the ground before twisting parallel. He continues pushing out with his sword hand turning his body once again, while the sword fingers of his right cut across his chest. He cross steps with his right foot, further advancing in the previous direction, while bringing others into his full view. His right hand comes level as he dips in both knees. He stares down the straight of his arm, almost as a bird spreading his wings. Two gusts of wind kick dirt up from either side of his arms when his hands snap into position.
He brings sword fingers of his right hand across his brow. Turning to the direction he had been progressing, e moves forward once again with his left foot. With smooth motion, he brings the zanpakuto back with his left hand as he pushes forward with his right, until they both meet and give one last slight push forward in unison creating a spectacular cloud of dust to rise before his feet.
Kazu drops both hands, gripping the sheath with them both. As he steps forward on bended knees he brings the sword up and out with a thrust!
He steps back, dippin the sword tip down, blocking with its base, and as he steps back with his right foot to feint on bended knee and outstretched leg, he flips the tip up and draws the hilt back across his gut! A small spray of dirt and rock erupt from the ground like a miniature geyser following the tip of his sword!
Kazu releases the hilt from his left hand, and continues with the motion in his right! The hilt travels up, straightening his right leg as he steps back and changes the direction of his sight! Then with another short geyser of rock, he flips the tip of his blade, in a seamless execution, all while bringing his left hand in sword fingers along his chest and right elbow!
Kazu brings the sword up and over his head, point forward, in an arch with the end of sheath pointing over his left shoulder! His left hand, sword fingers up, grace his chest and push outward, facing his new direction, all while his left knee raises in blocking position.

The show continues, as rock, debris and early find their way into the air surrounding Kazu, but never penetrating the clean pure pillar of air that seems to surround his body and his movements.

This is his training (or rather the first 20 seconds of it). It goes on for two and a half minutes, before he repeats... and repeats... and repeats. Kazu seems not to notice the young urchins of the Rukon who mimic his movements, but at a safe distance. But he knows they are there, and he never unsheathes his sword. Yet, they still feel the power of his movements, carried on the four winds. Each time he ends, he bows before the four gods. Takes a sip of water. Then stands up, bows, and repeats the motions.

(ooc, I was going to describe the full sword form, but the last time I did this in my novel, it took up a 40 page chapter. As you can see, these 20 seconds took up quite a bit of room and at least 30 minutes of typing. So instead, I actually found this sword form on youtube:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MxhAjv3YneM

Kazu actually does the sword form slow at first, but then works into a frenzy, doing the motions faster and faster, eventually "cutting" the ground with his sheathed zanpakuto in spectacular eruptions of dust and wind.

BTW Kazu was bowing to the four winds of Greek myth.)
Back to top Go down
Yoshi Yuki

Yoshi Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 6:11 pm

Yoshi peeked her head around the door, and seen that cass had aready started...
'CRAP! why am i aways late!!'she felt pretty pissedat hersef for not being on time. time... something she didnt ever think about really. Time passing seemed to drag on when you have been like this for so long. she slunk around the door frame, and into the room. Hoping nobody had noticed. She sat in an empty seat, and put her head down into her arms. How much have i missed aready?
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 10:57 pm

Kazu Arikosu wrote:
(ooc: It helps to listen to the music while reading the text so I url linked the opening paragraph - just for clarification he is outside of the seireitei and practicing in the open area where nobody and nothing can get hurt.)

Kazu folds his robe, and places it on a stump. He begins with a bow to Cold Boreas, the warm gusting Zephyrus, hot stormy Notus and finally the neutral Eurus of the rising sun, and all days which shall follow.

He puts his right foot in. He then takes his right foot out. He puts his right foot in again, and like the sky trembling at the wrath of Zeus, proceeds to shake it all about. He does the hokey pokey, turning himself around, for that is truly what it is all about.

He turns to the left and bows in supplication to the god of that direction. He then puts his left foot in this time, then takes his left foot out...
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 10:01 pm

Byouko sat back down after voting. Nothing else seemed to be going on, so she simply picked up her book and opened it right to the place she had paused reading. Byouko never needed a bookmark. She always just managed to remember where she had stopped.

She wondered offhand if anyone would ask her to the dance or who she'd have to fight in the tournament. Byouko didn't really know anyone from the other class.
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue19/62Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (19/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 2:15 pm

Akara now began to think about the dance thing-a-ma-gig. Who should he take, who? He looked around the class. There was Sachi, not really his type, neither was Rumiko, so after a bit of eliminating he decided, Byouko.

She looked nice, blue hair...'BAH' Akara thought, 'I can't move towards her,' Akara was nervous, very nervous, he had little people skills. Akara began to blush; he was just sitting there staring at Byouko. Akara sighed, sucked in his breath, and began to move to seat beside Byouko.

Well beside Byouko he had trouble speaking but in just a few seconds he spoke, "So, Byouko..." Akara stopped there turned around and hit his head of the desk be hide him three times, 'Owwwwwww' Akara thought, 'that wasn't the answer to being nervous'.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Chapter 1B Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeWed 17 Dec 2008, 3:45 pm

Sachi probably for the first time in her academy career was taking notes. They didn't have anything to with anything the teacher was saying she had tuned him out after annoucements. No, Sachi Oyashio was outlining a battle plan.

Defeat Rumiko!
Happened to be the first bullet on the list, accompany by a little doodle of Stick-Sachi clubing a Stick-Rumiko over the head with a log which basically summed up Sachi feeling about the girl. The same qualities which had made Sachi bet on the girl were the same qualities that made her a pain in the arse as a adversary.

Not to mention she has a unfair advantage over Sachi. Most every one had seen from her and Matsura's little battle on the first day, and they knew she was more than keep her cool too. Who wouldn't the girl who could calmly counter her enemies every move to be thier leader. All Sachi had demostrated on her first day was her impulsiveness and her ability to let her emotions run amok. Cripes, who knew not getting into a fight for once in her life could be a bad thing? At least the Advance Class had got to go on a cool field trip, that had allowed the individuals to show thier leadership qualities, so far thier class had just been sitting in class taking notes.

Ah, the advanced class. If she couldn't rule this class than she wanted to be the one to get transferred to the other one. That would be sweet. She was sure if Sensei was serious when he mention that if they did well they could advance, but she knew she would like to be the one to do it. Better teachers, rumors of cool hollow smiting field trips, mysterious guys with hats who gave off evil vibe, it all sound much more fun than sitting here awkwardly taking notes. She just had to defeat them in battle.

Which let to second part of her note, with was more or less a bingo book. She had made it a habit to always sit near the loud gossipy first-years at lunch as easy form of information gathering. She had started to try and work up profiles as a means to avoid listening in class and to decide who she would most like fight or dance with. Some of rumour had implied that their was some likely couples within the class already. Kijou-sama and Anshou: Pretty much a given. Midori and Daisuke: Already good friend, so seems likely. Takeshi and Kasahara: Good friends, seems like they might be inclined.

That put a damper on Sachi half-serious plan to ask Kasahara herself. It was kind of a pain that she didn't really know any guys from advance class outside their reputations. She wondered if would be possible to break into Kasahara room and talk to her later. Even if she was already going with someone, maybe she would train with Sachi; Maybe she could find out some of Kasahara weakness before the tournament even started, or better yet pressure her into revealing some of her classmates weakness.

Well all in good time, she smirked to herself. Operation: infiltrate 3-A can wait till after Operation: Pummel Rumiko came to in end. Deciding that this was enough deep thought for a while she entertained herself with various fantasies of winning the tournament.

((Occ: Poor Byouko! Sachi is so targeted on Rumiko, Byou isn't even registering on the threat-o-meter))
Game 2 - Chapter 1B Allo12
((ooc2:Thar, I did it rumiko XD))
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 12:06 am

Akara Daichi wrote:
"So, Byouko..." Akara stopped there turned around and hit his head of the desk be hide him three times, 'Owwwwwww' Akara thought, 'that wasn't the answer to being nervous'.

Byouko looked up and away from her book to see Akara, for some reason, begin slamming his head against his desk. She blinked at him a couple times. "You... probably shouldn't do that," she said out loud. "You could injure yourself fairly seriously." There didn't seem to be any blood dripping from his scalp, so he was probably fine, Byouko said to herself as she resumed her book from where she left off.

I wonder if anyone's voted for me, she wondered as she turned a page.
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 12:44 pm

Byouko Kuroda wrote:
Byouko looked up and away from her book to see Akara, for some reason, begin slamming his head against his desk. She blinked at him a couple times. "You... probably shouldn't do that," she said out loud. "You could injure yourself fairly seriously." There didn't seem to be any blood dripping from his scalp, so he was probably fine, Byouko said to herself as she resumed her book from where she left off.

Akara looked up "Uh...yeah, you’re right..." Akara said with a blush. He felt his forehead for blood, none, that was good, now he had to get to the point! He got himself ready huff and puffed a few times and said "Want to go to the dance thing-a-ma-gig with me Byouko?" Akara felt relived that he actually managed to say that with a straight face, but he did. He smiled waiting for a response from Byouko, hoping she heard him over her concentration on the book.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 7:35 pm

Sachi rested her head face on the desk. Class today was so boring she tought her brain might turn to mush and leak out her ears, like grey jello. Brain jello. How long could it take for a bunch of twitchy students to vote? The anticipaion was killing her.

She practised crossing and uncrossing her eyes, and when that got boring she started folding her notbook paper in to little origami cranes. A few minutes later she had an army of paper waterfowl on her desk and still no results from the teacher.

So effing long... Can't they tell I'm freaking dying here?

Sighing she ripped out two pieces of paper and scribbled down this message on both of them

Oi, if it's a tie for winner, than I think we should decide the election with a fight to the death! (^_^)/
Love: Sa-chan

Pausing to lovingly doodle a skull and crossbones on Rumiko's for added effect, she quickly folded into a deft little airplane and launch them towards Rumiko's and Byouko desk respectively.

Last edited by Sachi Oyashio on Sat 20 Dec 2008, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling. Also I am bored, oddly itchy, and I think brain jello deserves it own sentence.)
Back to top Go down
Rumiko Adachi

Rumiko Adachi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 11:13 pm

Rumiko raised an eyebrow at Sachi's actions as she deftly caught the note. A paper airplane? Really? Rumiko hadn't made one of those in years. Just looking at it brought back an interesting array of memories. Tilting her head, she gave it the once-over. The craftsmanship was sloppy and it was obviously fumbled together in half a minute, at best. Shaking her head noticeably, she read the note.

Lovely skull and bones, she thought with an inward smirk. You're really going all out with the artwork here, Sachi. But she understood the implications of the note. Sachi wanted to win and she wanted to win bad. It was probably the competitiveness in her. Or the foolhardiness, either one. It was the offhanded way in which Sachi spoke of death that honestly caught Rumiko off guard. A fight to the death? They were already dead, their spirits displaced, and separated completely from everyone they'd ever known on Earth. A "fight to the death" would entail something that Rumiko, with all her beliefs and values, was not ready to even imagine.

Locking eyes with Sachi for a moment, she scribbled a short hasty note beneath Sachi's scrawl. A spar. She took her time folding the paper into a neat airplane before launching it back at Sachi, its aim accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 10:26 pm

Sachi mood had taken a turn towards the pessimistic side of the spectrum. The look Rumiko had just shoot her was a little too condensending for Sachi's tastes, and frankly the wait for results was making her edgy.

She wondered if this had been the right choice. Not the election, though it would be a kick in the teeth to lose to Rumiko, but the whole decision to come here. The rules and regulations, and most of all the monotony made her wonder how well she was actually suited to this place. On the bright side, she had the tournament to look foward to. She take a battle of fists over a battle of who was better liked any day.

A neat little paper airplane was sailing back toward her. It slowed and nearly dropped out the air before it reached her desks. Sachi reached out and scooped it up before it hit the ground. Obviously Rumiko picked presentation over purpose.

A spar.

Sachi groaned resisting the urge to bang her head on the desk. Sachi may have come to term with the possibility of not winning but she now more than ever hope it wasn't Rumiko who became class rep. The dark haired girl's sense of fun would probably fit in a teaspoon. Had she no sense of granduer, or drama? A spar... Did she really think that the teacher would let them murder each on school grounds? Rumiko cool temperment might be good for leading them against Hollows, but she couldn't really imagine her inspiring anyone if she was going to act like a stick in the mud

Not bothering to look at Rumiko, Sachi flashed a thumbs in her general direction. Good gravy, If Rumiko does win I could spend this year, scraping gum of the desk or something

((Are we having fun yet XD))
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 1:27 am

Akara Daichi wrote:
Byouko Kuroda wrote:

Akara looked up "Uh...yeah, you’re right..." Akara said with a blush. He felt his forehead for blood, none, that was good, now he had to get to the point! He got himself ready huff and puffed a few times and said "Want to go to the dance thing-a-ma-gig with me Byouko?" Akara felt relived that he actually managed to say that with a straight face, but he did. He smiled waiting for a response from Byouko, hoping she heard him over her concentration on the book.

Byouko looked up quizzically at Akara, blinked once, then shrugged.

"Sure."

She glanced at the vote tally on the board. It didn't look like she was going to win.

Oh well, she thought, going back to reading her book.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 7:34 am

Izzy walked down the hall to the bathroom to retrieve his pills. He found them in the bathroom by a wall that was somewhat broke. He picked them up and put them back in his pocket. He noticed that there were bits of wall on the floor so he kicked them aside. He walked back down the hall past the 3A room where he saw someone he did not recognize. He decided it would be best if he did not spy on the class so he continued walking.

He got to his classroom and walked in. He took a seat at his desk and began to draw doodles on a sheet of paper. It was more scribbles then doodles but you could almost make out a couple dancing. "Wow, I really need to ask before someone else does." Izzy knew what a dance was but he was unsure how to do it. Izzy had never been good with coronation. He crumpled up the paper and threw it into a near by garbage can. He looked over to Sachi. "Well here goes nothing" he muttered under his breathe.

Izzy got up out of his seat and walked toward Sachi. He took a deep breathe in. He could feel his heart start to race. "No! I am not getting another stupid eye bleed. People already think it's weird enough". He waited for the blood to trickle down his cheek, but it never came. Izzy let out a breathe of relief. He looked at Sachi. "Would you like to attend the dance, with me?"
Back to top Go down
Marechiyo Omaeda

Marechiyo Omaeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 8:04 pm

Omaeda yawned, then tore open the box containing everyone's votes and counted them languidly.

"Alright, with four votes, Rumiko Adachi is class 3-B's representative this year. Congratulations," he said without an ounce of enthusiasm. "Adachi-san, head over to class 3-A and meet with the rep over there, the assistant headmaster's gonna have a few things to say to you. Everyone else, go on back to the dorms. I'm going to bed." He got up, yawned again, and trudged out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008, 11:06 am

Izarou had waited patiently for an answer For a reply from Sachi. It never came. “Oh well” Izarou sighed. He got out of his desk and walked towards the teacher. "Excuse me sir, but would it be possible for be to spar with someone today before the tournament? I need the practice. I don’t mind who I spar with anyone will do I just need someone."

OOC (Smythe could I get a stat bar please?)OOC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 1B   Game 2 - Chapter 1B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 1B
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next