Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue B

Go down 
+8
Sydney Sorbello
Kazu Arikosu
Sachi Oyashio
Sarah Yadoumaru
Akara Daichi
Rumiko Adachi
Matsuura Ryou
General Yamamoto
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sarah Yadoumaru

Sarah Yadoumaru

Female Weapon : Meganemadou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue41/68Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (41/68)

Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

People seemed to be dashing all over the place, and it was a bit overwhelming to little Sarah. Also, a new boy had arrived and proceeded to bleed from his eye all over the place, which made Sarah go eep a little bit. A couple of visitors had come from the Advanced class, but their attention seemed to be taken up by Kazu (whose attention wouldn't be diverted toward an eight-foot-tall giant with the head of a cow?).

She retreated toward the back of the room and took a seat next to Byouko. Sarah began to open her mouth to say something, then stopped, figuring she'd probably be interrupting. She wound up just sighing and leaning back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 9:35 pm

Kasahara looked at the boy who spoke out to her and Naomi and lifted a brow ever so slightly. The tone of his voice was gruff but also hinted something else that she could not tell. Regardless of what it was, the boy called them out by their hair color. The brunette didn't answer immediately; after a moment of silence, she decided to speak out. "I'm nobody important."

She instantly regretted what she said; it seemed a little rude and the defiant look upon her face that she did not notice she had put on didn't help. This was a new student she was talking to. The least she could do is answer his question properly. With a silent huff, she replied again with a better answer. "I'm from the class next door. Call me Kasahara if you want." She almost wanted to mutter than most people in her class seemed to forget that she wanted to be called by her surname rather than Maka. The tomboy thought it was awkward being called by her first name for certain reasons.

"Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Byouko Kuroda

Byouko Kuroda

Female Weapon : Nanatsume

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:41 pm

Byouko turned a page. Earlier, the girl with the skull hat had been staring at her, and now the girl with the glasses was staring at her. Byouko could never understand how she could gather so much attention simply by doing nothing. Of course, she supposed, it was unfortunately a bit unusual to see anyone reading anything more substantial than a manga or a gossip tabloid anymore.

How sad.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

Male Weapon : Menhawa

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 5:38 am

“Ah, feelings.” said Izzy in high-pitched voice. Izzy hated talking about his feelings. More then that he hated how his voice went squeaky when he tried to sound energetic about the subject.
“Well I guess if we are talking about feelings I was wondering if you might want to.....” his voice then trailed off.
“Stupid, just stupid” he thought to himself. “You can not ask a girl to lunch the first time you meet her. Besides she might have a boyfriend. He could be in this class for all I know.” Izzy then looked around the room. "A guy who talks to dead bugs? No defiantly not. A giant bull? Highly doubtful. A guy who has a aroma of cigarettes on him more then Sachi does? Ding ding we have a match”. Izzy then looked back. “Something in the back of Izzys mind told him to ask her to lunch after class. “Now is not the time. I will wait until we are in a better environment. Izzy then looked back over to Sachi.. “Why do you have to be so gorgeous? He asked.. He then realized he said the thought out loud. His cheeks then turned a bright crimson red. “I mean... your just...never mind he said with bright rosy red cheeks. He then slammed his head on his desk. “Ow” he mumbled followed by a sigh
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Female Weapon : Hakeikoubanken

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 5:59 am

"Eh, who is gorgeous?" Sachi swiveled her head to look behind her to see you he was talking about. It was haired to say as no one in the class was particularly bad looking, Well Kazu was a bull so..... yeah.

Maybe he talking about me? she considered though she couldn't really think of anything spectacular about herself. Still she found it a little embaressing; and a little bit of of an ego boost. This guy got to the point pertty fast even if he hadn't mean too.

"Well ah... I don't really think..." she started, her face a little pink herself. This was rediculous. She sighed, clearing her head. Looking up at him again she tried again. "Listen, how about we talk about this, over tea or something later? I mean we are in class."
Back to top Go down
Akara Daichi

Akara Daichi

Male Weapon : Chigokoro

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue19/62Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 6:07 am

Akara listed as the brunette talked, "I'm nobody important," she said, but a few seconds later came a small puff and "I'm from the class next door. Call me Kasahara if you want; who might you be? Akara responded instatly "Akara Daichi, so your from 3-A, both of you?" Akara said with a little mumble.

Akara then looked around the class realizing he just talked to a bug, it was in his head, but it's still a little odd to stare at bug, all he hoped is that no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 6:17 am

Izzy removed his head from his desk. He watched as the girl looked around the room. She then began to blush.
“Can we talk about it over tea?”
“Yeah I like tea.” Izzy said. “Ok listen, I am sorry about saying that. It’s just, I don’t know It has been a really long week, the weather has been bad, I have all kinds of mixed thoughts running through my head. What do you think of the weather latly? No, wait scratch that do you know how much gas is these days”. Izzy rambled on for some time about nothing important “Do you want me to go get the tea?.”
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/56Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/56)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 6:35 am

Sachi found herself wishing she could turn into a liquid and ooze away like 12th captian could. Already the romantic tention was hanging in the air like the chiched elephant in the room and her attempts to stall had made it worse. How was she suppose to learn anything in this classroom when she was acting like a silly schoolgirl?

He wasn't bad looking, she supposed though she couldn't really bring herself to look him in the eye again. Eyes... The eye thing was a little wierd but he seemed nice enough, and now their possible friendship was discentagrating into awkard silences and rambling. As Sachi saw it, there was two ways she could respond now.

In the end she picked both. Reaching over she put her hand on either side of his head and leaned forward, pressing her lips to his. A long second passed and she pulled away. She blinked and said. "Huh, that didn't really help as much as I thought it would" So she preceed to the other option which was to remover her self from the situation completely.

"OI, Mala-chan? Is that you?" She said loudly, her face red before clambouring over the desk to more or less hide behind the brunette tomboy.

Last edited by Sachi Oyashio on Thu 11 Dec 2008, 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 6:56 am

Izzy sat in his desk. The girl then held the back of his head and then kissed him. Izzy turned really red now. She then walked away. Izzys face then turned pale. “She kissed me then left?” Izzy sighed.“Are they suppose to do that?” Izzy would not know if that was what happened in a kiss because this was his first. Well he first that he remembered.

Sachi walked over and appeared to hide behind Kashara. If that was her name. Izzy then got out of his seat. He walked the opposite direction of Sachi. He stood there looking out the window. It was beautiful. Birds flying in the bright blue sky, the trees stretched way up high. There was beautiful colors in the trees. Yellow, red orange and.....black? Izzy then remembered a few months ago when someone had set the woods ablaze. It only seemed to be only one patch that was a charcoal black now. He continued gazing out the window until he decided that he would walk down the halls and check out the school. Besides class would not be starting for quite some time.

He turned around and walked past the class. The bull yelled “Hi” to Izzy and he gave it a casual wave. He then walked past Kasahara, Sachi and a blue haired girl. She then left the class room. He looked at rooms that were filled with empty seats and books. He continued walking until he heard voices he decided to walk inside the cafeteria to see who was there.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:09 am

"Akara Daichi, so your from 3-A, both of you?"

"Yes, Daichi. Naomi and I are from the class next door. You'll probably bump into our other classmates eventually. We probably have to go though; Our class has to meet up again soon." With that said, Kasahara turned away from the boy to leave the classroom but stopped upon hearing desks being shuffled around beside her. She tilted her head away from that direction and peered over her shoulder to find one of the girls coming up to her in a hurried manner. The first thing she noticed was the heavy blush that has spread across the girl's face. "OI, Mala-chan? Is that you?"

Before she could reply, the girl clung onto the back of her shirt to hide herself behind the tall brunette. Surprised by her actions, Kasahara couldn't do anything else but lift her arms up defensively. The strangeness of the situation left the tomboy too bewildered to correct the girl about her name. "W-whoa there! Are you alright back there?"

Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Hidingwutad1

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Thu 11 Dec 2008, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 10:32 am

You all hear Kazu singing under his breath to song on his cd. "Iiiiii am Mega Man! I got a mo Awesome gun for a hand! Put together by Dr. Right, or Light if you're Am-ri-can!" he starts to drift off as he finishes checking over his homework.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 11:22 am

"Less talky, more blocky" Sachi hissed, from her position cowering behind Kasahara. She stayed like that until Izarou shuffled out of the room.

"Whew, That was more awkward that I thought it would be. Funny how emotions can scare ya more then an enemy every could. " She stood up, breathing a sigh of relief as the blush left her cheeks. "Thanks, Mala-chan. I am sorry about using you as a body shield. Well you are kind of pretty, you can probably understand boy trouble"

Sachi bowed, before grinning at Kasahara. "I have decided I like you after all. I'm Sachi Oyashio, pleased to meet'cha"

Last edited by Sachi Oyashio on Thu 11 Dec 2008, 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : my text turns strange when in IE.)
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 12:27 pm

"Thanks, Mala-chan. I am sorry about using you as a body shield. Well you are kind of pretty, you can probably understand boy trouble."

Now that she's heard it a second time, she abruptly spoke out against being called 'Mala'. "Mala..? It's Maka, actually. I'd prefer that you call me Kasahara." Instead of bowing back at Oyashio, the tomboy informally gave her a curt nod after introducing herself. Upon seeing that things have died down a little, she lowered her arms and gave the smaller girl a questioning gaze. "You've got boy trouble?"

She paused a little and decided against questioning her further. It was really none of her business and it was a personal topic. Kasahara changed the topic to something else Oyashio mentioned. With a lopsided grin she spoke again. "Anyways, you think I'm pretty? That's hard to believe." The tall brunette was generally masculine; she isn't gentle, polite, or even have a sense of femininity to her. She had gotten so use to being called boyish that it surprised her to hear such words from the girl's mouth. "You're prettier than I am."

Most of the girls in this school were..
Back to top Go down
Matsuura Ryou

Matsuura Ryou

Male Weapon : Ikiwazura

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/72Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 2:23 pm

Matsuura sat quietly in his chair, his head bent down, hoping no one would bother him until the Teacher finally came in to give homeroom announcements.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 3:25 pm

She gave Daichi a glance just before she said anything further. "As I was saying before, we should probably get back to our own classroom. Perhaps we'll see you guys around sometime."

Kasahara turned away from them and exited the room before Daichi or Oyashio could say anything back. She didn't bother dragging Naomi with her in case she wanted to stay with that class a little longer. The tomboy didn't have to travel very far to get to her classroom; it was only a few yards away from the other class. When she peered into the room, she noticed that she was the first to return. It didn't merit her anything to be extremely early, but at least she wasn't going to be late. The brunette plopped down into the closest desk and put her head down.

For a moment, there was complete silence in the room until her stomach spoke up with a growl.

"I should've eaten something.." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 6:48 pm

Sachi was about to say something, when Kasahara quickly excused herself from the room. That was kind of a pain in the butt, as Sachi had hope to tack on a question about the supposed Advanced class field exercise.

Oh well at least now she knew someone in 3-A, that could be useful. "Maka Kasahara, huh?" Sachi repeated poking her head out into the hall. She seemed nice in a brisk pseudo-manly way. It made it hard to tell whether the girl was actually a confidiant person or not. Sachi almost laughed; she had only said kinda pretty but the girl reacted like she had never been complimented on her appearence before. Maybe shinigami boys didn't like the sporty types.

Shinigami boys... Sachi smacked a palm against her head. Woo-hoo; she really made a mess this time. She was an impulsive girl but an kiss attack but a kiss attack? Izzy-kun was probably out there reporting her for sexual assult. Who knows what kind of reputation she could have by the end of the day. Maybe it was for the best though, she couldn't really see herself as Izzy's type and he hadn't even seen her bad side yet.

There was one thing she really wanted right now, thanks to the lingering smell of tobacco on one of the statchels of money in her pocket she knew just where to get on. This was probably unfortunate for one already irrate Matsura Ryou but Sachi didn't particular care at the moment.

"Just one and I'll never bother you again." She stood in front of him holding out her hand expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Sorbello

Sydney Sorbello

Weapon : Resshou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue36/36Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/36)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 7:20 am

CRASH

Sydney's head connected with the ground as his seat slid out from under him. As he sat there in a bit of a daze a voice could be heard.
Quote :
I repeat: All third year students please report to their respective homerooms for announcements. Thank you.
Sydney rubbed his eyes. About bloody time, how long was I asleep for anyways? He took a moment to stretch his arms. Ugh, not long enough by the feel of it. Then without getting up, he put his hands behind his head and once again closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Izarou Bukowski

Izarou Bukowski

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 10:06 am

"Hello, I'm Chiken Kazenosei. It's nice to meet you." Izarou smiled. At least they don't all get grossed out by my eye. he thought.

"As for your question, I have no idea what you're talking about. What's this... kissing thing?"

Izarou looked at Chikin. "Well it's when... you see you....."Izarou looked puzzled like chicken had. "It's when lips meet, I think. Wow I don't quite remember myself. I just know it seemed familiar with her. Too familiar."
Izarou looked down to the student with red eyes and hair that stretched down a little past his shoulders. "Do you know anything?"

"Can all students return to their home room, repeat can all students return to their room. Thank you!"

Izarou let out a sigh. "I wonder if we can talk about this later? I have to get to homeroom and face the girl. Wish me luck." Izarou then left the cafeteria and walked down the hall to his assigned room. He walked in the door and took a deep breathe. He then went and sat beside Sachi once again. He looked at her breifly and turned his head back hoping she had not noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 2:59 pm

(I am typing in caps because Kazu is yelling really loud)

"ATTENTION CLASS AND ALL THOSE WITHIN EARSHOT OF MY VERY LOUD GODLIKE VOICE!" Kazu belts out in class, grabbing everyone's attention from the adjacent 5 classrooms as well as your own, "AS YOU KNOW I DO THE KAZU/SHIBA SHIBA/KAZU KARAOKE AND FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR IN THE POOR DISTRICT! I PLAN ON IMMORTALIZING OUR RESPECTIVE CLASS YEARS BY INCORPORATING A PLAYLIST REPRESENTING EACH STUDENT, TEACHER OR CLASS AS A WHOLE WHO WISHES TO PARTICIPATE! BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK YOUR PERSONAL SONG IS! I HAVE THE KARAOKEMACHINE SET UP WHERE WE NORMALLY HAVE OUR KARAOKE NIGHT IF YOU WISH TO PREVIEW SOME SONGS! YOU CAN ALSO GIVE ME A COPY OF YOUR LIST! THANK YOU!"

With everyone's eardrums sufficiently metaphorically, bleeding, Kazu sits down and smiles to everyone while he waits for class to begin.

(ooc, I thought I'd bring this in IC since Kazu is into music, he would be interested in his classmates' personal playlists. This could also be an awesome rping tool ^_^ )
Back to top Go down
Sachi Oyashio

Sachi Oyashio

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 11:45 pm

Sachi mood had rather soured in the past few minutes.

Kasahara had got away before Sachi could ask about the advanced class. Then Matsura had decided to be a stingy arse about the ciggerettes. She was glad she hadn't placed her bet on him when they were fighting. She'd get him back somehow. Then the annoucement went and she was forced to sit down. Not to metion the metaphorical bleeding of the ears.

And then Izzy walked back in. Chikushoo.*

She heard the the the chair scrape against the floor beside her, and him sitting down. She suddenly found the the view out the classroom door very interesting. The view happened comprised mostly of advanced students returning to class. Blonde detemined looking guy, gloomy looking red head. Then a brown hair guy, green haired girl and a balck haired guy. Sachi fet her eyes crossing as the Blue haired girl left her class and headed toward the advanced one.

Holy cow, 3-A wasn't a class, it was a flipping rainbow.

She was just about to find something else to look at that would avoid making eye contact with Izzy, when two blondes; a guy and a girl; made made their way down the hall. Was that who I think it was?

Sachi felt her face turning a little pink as Izzy looked at her before turning away. How was it, that she couldn't detect peoples reiatsu worth a pile of bean but she could feel his eyes on the back of her head was beyond her. She closed her eyes, and started humming a song in her head, trying to restrain the urge to throw something at the wall. Would it be satisfying? Heck yes, but not particular helpful in this situation.

I never thought I be thinking this, but anytime the teacher wants to show up would be swell

((*Almost but not quite transalates to "oh fudge".)) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue B   Game 2 - Prologue B - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue B
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4