Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Chapter 2

Go down 
+29
Shuhei Hisagi
Fuiro Hyakushi
Yumichika Ayasegawa
Chojiro Sasakibe
Sydney Sorbello
Rumiko Adachi
Orihime Inoue
Matsuura Ryou
Izarou Bukowski
Kazu Arikosu
Midori Yuansuzaku
Isane Kotetsu
Funui Shingi
Hikari Kijou
Cardinal Ximenez
Ashibue Kijou
Maka Kasahara
Zetsumei Oushou
Rikiki Brown
Anshou Mizukin
Daisuke Kokubunji
Duggo
Naomi Oxen
Chiken Kazenosei
Satoko Takeshi
Junshirou Tenkawa
Igarashi Sakimoto
Ryouichi Kanue
General Yamamoto
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 8:11 am

Rikiki came in just in time to hear 69-chan telling people to start running. They all seemed to be gathered around something, which presumably was the tournament roster from 69-chan's speech.

Rikiki began to jog at an even pace, taking care to watch her footing as she went. She passed the aforementioned tournament roster every lap, but couldn't make out any names. She frowned. As much as she wanted to know whom her opponent was, it would have to wait until after class. Provided that she didn't get distracted, of course.

(Fail post is fail, but I only had 10 minutes. Shifty)
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:00 pm

Anshou frowned at the list. Not only would he have to fight Kage-chan first off, but there was a chance he'd have to fight Hikari too. And Anshou had been hoping for someone who wouldn't hold back at all. Would Kage-chan fight him with all her might? Probably not. And even Anshou was curious to see exactly how much she'd been holding back all these years.

He thought hard about all the things he'd seen her do as he started jogging around the gym.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 4:38 pm

It took Lt. Hisagi's whistle to make Igarashi snap out of it and stop staring at the roster poster. His face contorted into a worried grimace as he started to run his laps without any real interest. His mind still in disbelief of who he would be forced to face in the tournament first round.

Damn... why her? I could face Ximenez, or anyone else... heck, I'd much rather face all the class at once... except he-*urk!*

His concern about this subject prevented him to pay attention to where he was going. Which resulted at one into having Igarashi take a wrong step and fall head-first into the ground. Getting all of his face and clothes dirty with the dust and dirt of the course.Gah! Stupid! can't let yourself lose your head about this right now! focus dammit! or else you won't even make it to the tournament iwth silly mistakes like these! Reluctantly obeying his head, Iharashi stood up, now paying more attention to what he was doing. While silently wondering if he actually wanted to make it to the tournament now....
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 2:09 pm

Naomi got up and started running around the gym. Running was her favourite thing to do. SHe looked around and saw Tenkawa she ran and caught up to him. "I was wondering if you wanna go to the dance with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:43 am

Maka Kasahara wrote:
"Aa. Sure." The tomboy agreed curtly. "What's been bothering you?"
*Zestumie breathed a sign of relief.*

At least she is willing to hear me out.

*He took a deep breath.*

"I don't have a lot of time, so I'm going to get to the point. I know you are going to the dance with Duggo. I also know you might have feelings for other people. The truth is, I've liked you since I first met you. You really forced me to reevaluate myself. Your courage has been really inspiring, and I really look up to you. I don't know how you really feel, but I had to tell you about this lest I regret it. No matter what, I still want to be friends with you for what remaining time that is possible."

*On that bombshell, Zestumie continued to jog with her not saying anything and looking straight ahead.*
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 1:04 am

Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Kasahara
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 4:55 am

OMG You also forgot to say:

MAKA The most awesome artist evah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 8:15 am

Hmm... so... how could he do this? First round, he had to find a way to beat Chiken without letting too much about his true capabilities be known. It was likely that he would face Kanue in the second round, and Kanue would jump on any information he was given. After that, he didn't care much, as if he managed to somehow clear both the first and second round, he'd have to contend with Ximenez in the third. It was severely unlikely that anybody would manage to beat Ximenez. Speaking of which, Zetsumei would be quite worried by now... he wondered if he should offer some help training. A sparring partner would be a good idea at this point in time, and he wanted to solidify his friendship with Zetsumei a little more.

His train of thought was interrupted by Naomi.

"I was wondering if you wanna go to the dance with me?"

Junshirou kept jogging for a few seconds in silence, considering the question.

"Well, I hadn't really thought about it much... um... I suppose so, if you want."

It was true, though; he hadn't really thought about it much. Or at least, much in Junshirou terms. He'd paired everyone off mentally who could be paired off which left a small pool of untaken people, of whom Naomi was one, but there were other people around too. It was only a dance, though, and what did it matter? There were other chances to get to know other people, and this solved the problem adequately.

He carried on jogging around the gym, his mind returning to the question of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 10:12 pm

Ryouichi sighed slightly as he began running alongside his classmates. It didn't seem like there were going to be any 'races' today, so he began to move on autopilot, as usual, though he was still moving with speed that was above average.. There was no need to find the absolute fastest route if he wasn't competing with anyone, so Ryouichi was free to occupy his mind with thoughts of what he would have to do to prepare for the Homecoming and everything that would come with it.

During the first part of the festivities, Ryouichi knew he would be introducing himself and his fellow students. Would he have to make a speech as well? His memories of previous Homecomings were unhelpfully cloudy. I'll have to ask Isane about that later.

Then there was the tournament, which Ryouichi was aiming to win. Doing so would require training, lots of training. In fact, he suspected that most of his time in the next two weeks would be filled with training. He had been slacking in his Kidou studies; he would need to catch up on those as well. It wouldn't do for someone like Tenkawa to surpass him in that area.

He would also probably have extra obligations as 3-A's Representative, and he would need to keep up with Shogi club meetings. That certainly didn't help matters, and Ryouichi was anticipating a lot of stress over the next couple of weeks, but in the end it would all be worth it for a path into Soul Society's elite. Only there, in the halls of power, would he be able to find access to what he most desired, to finally carry out his plan that had been years in the making, to--

Ryouichi swiftly steered his thoughts away from that particular topic. What he needed now was to plan and prioritize, not fantasize about what it would be like to finally, after so much turmoil and work, accomplish his dream of--

There it is again! Ryouichi sighed again, and then, after forcing every thought out of his mind, managed to steer his planning back on track.

There was still a singular problem that remained: finding a date for the dance. As he began to sort through a mental list of the third-year girls, there was one face, and one name, that kept coming back to him. But would she even accept? How would I convince her to go with me?
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:12 pm

"I know you are going to the dance with Duggo. I also know you might have feelings for other people." Her heart immediately plummeted after hearing those words, feeling anxious about what he might say next. She didn't realize that her pairing with duggo for the dance would effect her classmates that much. And what of her personal feelings? She wasn't certain of those herself. Although she was a little dazed by Zetsumei's first words to her, Kasahara kept a steady pace next to him and continued listening to what he had to say. "The truth is, I've liked you since I first met you. You really forced me to reevaluate myself. Your courage has been really inspiring, and I really look up to you. I don't know how you really feel, but I had to tell you about this lest I regret it. No matter what, I still want to be friends with you for what remaining time that is possible."

That made her stop. Her jog slowed down noticeably into a slow walk and, shortly after, a halt. Zetsumei jogged right past her and kept looking in front of him as she stared bewilderingly at his back. He liked her? What was she suppose to say back to him? She felt frustrated and confused at the boy for telling her all of this at once. How did she not pick up on his feelings for her? They never really did get to talk much after she implored him to stay in the academy that one day. The tomboy faintly remembering how he enthusiastically offered to help Sakimoto back to his room when he fell asleep in Isane-sensei's class weeks ago with a slight blush on his face but thought that he was just trying to be helpful at the time.

She snapped out of her thoughts and ran the distance between them to catch up to Zetsumei. Once she was keeping at a jogging pace next to him again, she stayed quiet momentarily. When she spoke, it was as if it was hard for her to communicate what she needed to say. "I.. understand. It must of taken you a lot of courage to say that to me. You've come a long way from almost giving up on becoming a shinigami." Kasahara paused and gave a flustered look as she turned her face away from Zetsumei. There was more she wanted to say to the green haired boy but she didn't say anymore to him. Instead she sped up into a sprint to evade anymore conversation with Zetsumei. After distancing herself away from him she muttered something under her breath that no one would be able to hear.

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:36 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:
"I.. understand. It must of taken you a lot of courage to say that to me. You've come a long way from almost giving up on becoming a shinigami." Kasahara paused and gave a flustered look as she turned her face away from Zetsumei. There was more she wanted to say to the green haired boy but she didn't say anymore to him. Instead she sped up into a sprint to evade anymore conversation with Zetsumei. After distancing herself away from him she muttered something under her breath that no one would be able to hear.

"I'm sorry."
*Zetsumei nodded at Maka's back. He tired to keep a steady face, but some sadness showed in his eyes. He thought to himself:*

Yes, I thought it would come to this, but at least she knows. Now I can face death with no regrets.

*Zetsumei continued to jog and at least appear to be putting effort into it, but his heart wasn't in it. His mind was wandering elsewhere.*
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 10:55 pm

Takeshi mentally groaned, how mind numbingly dull running laps was. Takeshi hadn't bothered to look at the roster yet, he'd have time later, for now he'd make due with the knowledge he would be fighting another. Real combat, the idea made him almost smile, and the fact that it didn't make him smile made him wonder why he smiles so little, then why he gave a damn about how much he smiles, and he left it at that and put his focus back into his running his laps, his dull laps. His mind mulled over ways to make them more interesting, he could run faster, but that would only occupy him so long. He could attack someone, but that wouldn't be beneficial. He could try reading that damned dictionary again, wait, no he couldn't, he'd thrown it out his window last night... And found it on his dorm room floor the next morning, that had been odd.

Sighing lightly, Takeshi watched his classmates a little, nothing too exciting, Kasahara had stopped running momentarily before taking off again, but that was the only thing worth a note, that and that Chiken had rolled into a wall, which hadn't been too bright of him. Takeshi's mind drifted back too the tournament, and to fighting, and by association competition, and the idea of racing, that would surely make this more interesting. However there was no-one Takeshi particularly wanted to race, nor anyone who looked like they felt like racing. Takeshi heaved a sigh before speeding up his pace a little bit and completing the rest of his laps in boredom, loathing the warm-up.

{Wee, boring Post! At least I got around to posting}
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue82/82Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:04 pm

Orihime blinked a little. She'd been right behind the dark-haired boy when he'd collided with the wall. "Are... are you alright?" she asked him, but he seemed too out of it to notice.

She couldn't help but feel at least a little out of place here, and the fact that she still hadn't gotten to know anyone in her class wasn't helping. I wish Kurosaki-kun was here, Orihime said to herself. In fact, *any* of her friends from Karakura would be appreciated now, but Kurosaki-kun... he wouldn't do well in an organized environment like the Academy. Chad would do well here, but his powers were too Hollowlike. And Ishida was a Quincy, and that was right out.

Orihime glanced down at her zanpakutou and ran her thumb over the six-pointed hilt. How proud she'd been the first time she held it! Part of it was because she wanted to be able to fight like Kurosaki-kun, but most of it was for herself. So she could fight too, and not just hide behind Chad and Kurosaki-kun and everyone...

"Right!" she said out loud, determination crossing her pretty face, as she jogged along, nearly managing to keep up with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

Male Weapon : Murasakimaru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:11 pm

Shuhei blew his whistle again.

"Alright, good warmup! Good warmup!" he said, looking more pumped than usual. "Homecoming is in just one week! And you all know how important this is to your future as Shinigami. Doing well in the tournament can mean the difference between an officer's seat and a job cleaning toilets. Me, I went right in to 9th Division as a 10th Seat after Captain Tousen watched me win the Homecoming Tournament during my third year here, so it can definitely happen. I can't think of a single person who won the Homecoming Tournament who's not a seated officer right now; that's how important this is."
Back to top Go down
Hanatarou Yamada
7th Seat, 4th Division
Hanatarou Yamada

Male Weapon : Hisagomaru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:14 pm

The door to the gym suddenly opened, and in walked three Shinigami, led by a young boy with purple hair, one that Hikari, Satoko, and Maka all recognized as the medic from a few weeks back, after Lt. Hisagi's first class left half the students injured in one way or another.

"Good morning, Lieutenant," Hanatarou smiled. "I'm not late, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:18 pm

"No, it's ok, you're right on time," Shuhei said to the 7th Officer. "So today," he resumed his pep talk. "We're gonna practice for the tournament. I mean sparring, and I mean all out sparring. Don't hold back." He nodded toward Hanatarou and his group. "I've asked 7th Seat Yamada and his crew here in case you get hurt. This is a training environment, so feel free to unseal your zanpakutou if you can, unless you'd like to save that surprise for the actual tournament itself."

He stepped to the front of the class. "I want you all to pick a partner, and line up down the center of the gym, across from each other. Make sure to leave enough room for the other groups that are fighting. When I blow the whistle, start fighting, and don't let up as long as you can still fight!"
Back to top Go down
Cardinal Ximenez

Cardinal Ximenez

Male Weapon : Onishita

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:20 pm

"Lieutenant Hisagi," Ximenez suddenly came out of nowhere, even though, again, no one could remember him having been there for warmups. "If you don't mind, I'd like to partner with the new girl," he grinned over at Orihime.
Back to top Go down
Shuhei Hisagi
Lieutenant, 9th Division
Shuhei Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:21 pm

"Sure, that's fine," Shuhei said, nodding at Orihime and gesturing with his neck toward Ximenez.

"Come on!" he called out to the rest of the class, clapping his hands. "We don't have all day, hurry and pick a partner, and try not to pick whoever you're fighting in the tournament!"
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue82/82Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 11:24 pm

Orihime opened her mouth a bit. "Oh, but.. I... I thought," she glanced over at Igarashi, then up at the enormous, vampiresque Ximenez, who gave her a nasty case of the chills down her spine.

No, I'm not going to be afraid anymore. That's why I came here.

She swallowed hard. "All... all right." She set her jaw and stood opposite Ximenez, her hand on the hilt of her zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Anshou Mizukin
sparkles in the sun ~*`*~*`*~
Anshou Mizukin

Male Weapon : Shiroganesashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue34/64Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (34/64)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 1:44 am

Anshou wasn't sure what to do. He was going to spar with Kage-chan, but then the teacher said not to fight the person he was fighting in the tournament. Anshou looked over at Hikari-chan, but couldn't tell if she was still upset or not.

So that meant Anshou had to go outside the Kijou family. He hadn't gotten to talk much to the other members of the class, and this was a good chance to do that. But who?

Any girls were out. Anshou didn't want Hikari thinking he was planning on ditching her just because she was going to the dance with Ximenez. Since this was fighting class, Anshou didn't want to pair off with any kidou users either. There was Daisuke, his roommate, but he would probably pair off with Midori. Sakimoto looked too upset from who he had to fight and probably wouldn't fight well. Same with Zetsumei. Poor Zetsumei had to fight Ximenez, hopefully the boy will live, thought Anshou.

Looking out over the rest of the class that really only left one choice. Anshou went up to Satoko with a friendly smile.

"Excuse me, would you like to spar with me this class?"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 1:59 am

Shuhei Hisagi wrote:
"No, it's ok, you're right on time," Shuhei said to the 7th Officer. "So today," he resumed his pep talk. "We're gonna practice for the tournament. I mean sparring, and I mean all out sparring. Don't hold back." He nodded toward Hanatarou and his group. "I've asked 7th Seat Yamada and his crew here in case you get hurt. This is a training environment, so feel free to unseal your zanpakutou if you can, unless you'd like to save that surprise for the actual tournament itself."

He stepped to the front of the class. "I want you all to pick a partner, and line up down the center of the gym, across from each other. Make sure to leave enough room for the other groups that are fighting. When I blow the whistle, start fighting, and don't let up as long as you can still fight!"

"Come on!" he called out to the rest of the class, clapping his hands. "We don't have all day, hurry and pick a partner, and try not to pick whoever you're fighting in the tournament!"
*Zestumie stoped running and just stared at Teacher Hisagi.*

He's serious isn't he?

*He then walked over to Igarashi.*

"Hey Igarashi. Will you please pair with me?"

((OCC: He better not think I'm asking him out to the dance! I wouldn't want to steal him away from Satoko Takeshi XD))
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 7:47 am

Due to his overall lack of focus, Igarashi had fell considerably behind the rest of the class. SO when he finally arrived, he had barely listened to Lt. Hisagi's explanation of the spar when Ximenez suddenly appeared, and paired himself with the new girl. Catching his breath, and still un-focused, Igarashi was unable to retort before the teacher accepted, which made Igarashi curse to himself. Gah, Supid! This is what you fucking get for letting your guard down! There's nothing that can be done now. And indeed, despite his anger, Igarashi knew he couldn't say anything anymore since the teacher had accepted. If he did, he would only look like a moron and the teacher would probably ignore his request, making Ximenez satisfaction surely greater. Something he didn't plan to do.

Glaring at Ximenez. Igarashi wondered who would hespar with now? he hadn't really thought much of it since his mind was still set on sparring with the new girl. His first thought was Satoko, since after 2 weeks he had yet to find a chance to spar with him. But seeing as Anshou was now already asking him, he figured he was also late to ask. Then Zetsumei arrived, asking Igarashi politely, and since he didn't really have any other decent fighting option in mind, he nodded. "Sure, why not?
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 9:45 am

A serious spar? Kasahara dramatically brightened up at the idea. This would definately be good practice for her for the Tournament. She looked towards Takeshi almost immediately after Shuhei-sensei asked his students to pick a partner to spar with but she found Mizukin next to him asking to be his partner. It would've been challenging for both her and Takeshi if they were paired up; she turned her head to find Sakimoto but he also seemed to be paired up with Zetsumei. That was unfortunate for her; the two people she thought would be on an even ground with were taken. Orihime and Ximenez were paired up together as well but Kasahara had no intention what so ever to fight the man in crimson.

Kasahara decided against fighting with Hikari since they would be fighting anyways in the tournament; victory would be sweeter that way. She could not imagine her self hurting her friend, Naomi, so that was out of the question...

The tomboy trotted over to Midori, whom she had not gotten a chance to see her do any kind of battle, and asked her straight away to be her partner. It would be interesting to see what she could do. "May I pair up with you for this exercise?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:41 am

{Three different people wanted to fight me? I feel so loved! Wait, no I don't, you all want to hit me ;_; }

Takeshi grinned, they were fighting. He was itching for a good fight, particularly against Igarashi, however he felt like fighting someone different even more right now, but Ximenez had paired up with the orange-haired girl, so he wouldn't get to fight the man in red today. Too bad, because he felt he would be an interesting fight. Instead who could take this chance to fight Igarashi, a fight he was still waiting for, but another's voice interrupted his thoughts. Takeshi immediately paired the voice and the face, but somehow he had managed to forget this classmates name. Mentally shrugging it off, Takeshi faced the only other blonde-haired boy in class.
"Excuse me, would you like to spar with me this class?"

Takeshi shrugged, he didn't really care who he fought as long as they weren't pushovers, so Anshou would do just fine. "Yeah, I'll fight you, but you better not lose easily, I want a good fight", Takeshi smirked, he wanted to make sure this was an entertaining fight, and if Anshou proved weak- and Takeshi doubted he would- then Takeshi would resort to handicapping himself in someway. Takeshi knew it wouldn't come to that, he wasn't strong enough to make Anshou appear weak, although he wished he was. Thoughts of power took his mind back to what Ximenez had done in the simulation, he wanted that power, or more specifically, he wanted to one day over power that power. Whatever it took Takeshi wanted to grow stronger with every given day, because otherwise he would only fall behind others and slip into that spiral of despair. Oi, spirals of despair suck.

Satoko placed a hand on his Zanpakutou's hilt, he didn't even know if he could unleash Ryuunosuke, he hadn't even spoke to it yet, although there was never really a better time then the present. However revealing it in front of everyone could put him at a disadvantage in the tournament, oh well, he intended to enjoy this fight, and he could try releasing his Zanpakutou if he felt he needed to. Shrugging off thoughts of his and his sword's relationship, Takeshi focused his eyes and thoughts on Anshou, waiting to fight him Takeshi looked him up and down, trying to spot any obvious weaknesses or where some openings could be, it was hard to know his fighting style when he wasn't fighting. Takeshi's grin slipped back to his face, he really felt like fighting, and wished they could start already.

As soon as Shuhei would blow that whistle... damned whistle.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:55 am

Naomi finished her laps when they were called in. She was not evan exhausted. She kept standing while she listened to her teacher.

Shuhei Hisagi wrote:

Naomi thought this would be a great chance to prove to the class that she was not just a push over. Who could she fight that would stand out. She looked over to Satoko but he was already asked to fight by several people. She thought again and looked at Kanue. “The class rep eh? This could make herself look good if she won" She thought. She walked over to Kanue. “I was wondering if you wanted to spar with me? You were a good fighter in the simulation so I was wondering tif you wanted to fight here?”
Back to top Go down
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 7:56 pm

Naomi Oxen wrote:
“I was wondering if you wanted to spar with me? You were a good fighter in the simulation so I was wondering tif you wanted to fight here?”

Ryouichi couldn't help but chuckle at Naomi's comment. "I would hardly call myself a 'good fighter', Oxen-san. All of my spells during the simulation failed, remember? And besides," he said, casting a look in Tenkawa's direction, "I haven't seen Tenkawa fight yet. I've also got a small score to settle with him. If he says no, I'll take you up on your offer." This was half-true. He and Junshirou had continued to fish for information on each other throughout the past couple of weeks, but Ryouichi had never gotten the chance to pay him back for instigating the silent cold war. Considering the whole point of this war of words was that it wasn't outright talked about by either party, fighting would be one of the only ways to get his point across without speaking.

Presently, Ryouichi strolled over to his black-haired classmate. After getting his attention (as if just coming near the boy hadn't been enough), Ryouichi smiled and, hoping for an affirmative answer, asked Junshirou for a spar.

((Too lazy to write more dialogue right now. Also, needed to leave prematurely.)
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 9:09 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
"Sure, why not?

*Zetsu bows slightly.*

"Thank you very much. I'm going to go line up then."
Back to top Go down
Junshirou Tenkawa

Junshirou Tenkawa

Male Weapon : Hachimoku

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue48/48Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/48)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 10:43 am

Junshirou stood still after Hisagi-sensei finished speaking, looking around. He wondered who he could spar with... he didn't want to give too much away, but he needed to train in order to beat Chiken and later either Kanue or Satoko; plus, it would look bad if he didn't win the preliminary round, which would again reveal some of his hand. He wondered whether he'd have any cards left close to his chest after the close of the homecoming tournament. It's not like he had all that many cards there to start with... he'd become stronger at kidou and at focusing his reiatsu, but there was so much left to do if he ever hoped to become strong enough to achieve his goals.

His train of thought was interrupted by Kanue walking into view. Junshirou wondered sarcastically if maybe he'd come to apologise for starting the animosity between them and try to make amends. Anyway, he seemed to have already teamed up with Naomi... maybe he was just coming to stick the knife in after having seen Naomi ask him to the da...

Okay, that was unexpected.

"Huh? Um... yeah, sure, I guess.", Junshirou responded. It was an obvious attempt to scope out the extent of his powers, naturally, but he wouldn't be drawn in by it. It didn't matter if he won or lost this, he just had to work on strengthening his basic repertoire of skills. No resorts to anything fancy. He fully expected that Kanue would be going through the same thought process; it was unlikely that he'd release his shikai here, assuming that he'd obtained it.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 3:15 pm

Rikiki finished her warm-up just in time for Hisagi to give them their assignment. After mulling it over for a minute, she concluded on a good partner. If she going to get stronger, Chiken Kazenosei seemed a good place to start, considering how easily his reiatsu had overpowered her own in Kidou class two weeks ago. She spotted him, and scurried quickly to him. "Hey Chiken! Want to fight with me?" Rikiki asked brightly, curious to see if her reiatsu would surpass Chiken's.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 4:22 pm

Naomi looked around the room. There was barly anyone left. She walked over to Hikari. "Want to spar with me?" Naomi knew that no one would give her credit if she did beat Hikari but none the less it was someone to fight.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Male Weapon : Nagakusai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 5:36 pm

Maka Kasahara wrote:
A serious spar? Kasahara dramatically brightened up at the idea. This would definately be good practice for her for the Tournament. She looked towards Takeshi almost immediately after Shuhei-sensei asked his students to pick a partner to spar with but she found Mizukin next to him asking to be his partner. It would've been challenging for both her and Takeshi if they were paired up; she turned her head to find Sakimoto but he also seemed to be paired up with Zetsumei. That was unfortunate for her; the two people she thought would be on an even ground with were taken. Orihime and Ximenez were paired up together as well but Kasahara had no intention what so ever to fight the man in crimson.

Kasahara decided against fighting with Hikari since they would be fighting anyways in the tournament; victory would be sweeter that way. She could not imagine her self hurting her friend, Naomi, so that was out of the question...

The tomboy trotted over to Midori, whom she had not gotten a chance to see her do any kind of battle, and asked her straight away to be her partner. It would be interesting to see what she could do. "May I pair up with you for this exercise?"

Daisuke put a hand on Midori's shoulder and nodded. "If you would like, go ahead and spar with Kasahara-san," he said. "There is someone else here I have been curious about, and I would like to see exactly how she would fare in single combat."

He walked across the room, focusing on Ashibue Kijou. "Good morning, Kijou-san. Would you mind being my opponent for this event?"
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 5:50 pm

Chiken had finished the warm-up with just a little bit of time left, but it was enough to send him off into Chikenland. Hisagi-Sensei's whistle snapped him back to Earth (as usual) and he listened to the assignment with interest. He managed to get lost in thought about who to spar with, and regained his senses after nearly everyone else had been paired up. He was looking around to see who was left when Rikiki bounded over. "Hey Chiken! Want to fight with me?"

Instantly, Chiken smiled and nodded. "Sure, that sounds like fun." He walked over to the line and stood across from Rikiki, when the thought of what his strategy should be finally crossed his mind. Not troubled about it, he just shrugged the thought away as he turned towards Hisagi-Sensei, waiting for the whistle.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue55/66Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 7:35 pm

Izarou notices that Kazu is nowhere to be found within the halls of the Seireitei.

(edit, nm I found the original thread).

Last edited by Kazu Arikosu on Tue 06 Jan 2009, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 9:51 pm

Duggo slouched against a wall, looking bored. Sooner or later, everyone would be paired up, and Duggo would have a sparring partner by default. He had always felt that a deliberate detachment from politics gave him an edge, in that he had less to lose. This hoo-haw was no different.
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 5:37 am

Ashibue ran her laps, thinking about the tournament. Why on earth did she have to fight Anshou in the tournament? She didn't want to have to hurt An-chan. What was the point of all of this, anyway? It wasn't as if becoming a Captain was really that important to Ashibue. I'll probably just forfeit, she said to herself. Or I'll let that new girl take my spot.

Daisuke Kokubunji wrote:
He walked across the room, focusing on Ashibue Kijou. "Good morning, Kijou-san. Would you mind being my opponent for this event?"

Ashibue looked up, blinking. It was that large man, the former sumo wrestler. Oddly enough, despite his huge size and fearsome appearance, Ashibue felt as if he could be at ease around him, as if he was peaceful and gentle.

She nodded to him silently and stood across from him, her hand on the hilt of her zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Chapter 2   Game 2 - Chapter 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Chapter 2
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next