Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rant Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyWoodElf

CrazyWoodElf

Female Weapon : A pair of wireless headphones

The Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 1:58 pm

As much fun as RPing can be, I think this part of the forum could use a little more activity, so...

This thread's basically for any type of rant-esque posts. Whether it's ruining your life, or just getting a little too far under your skin, feel free to shout, scream, or even just mutter under your breath about whatever you need to. Catharsis is good for you, ya know. ^_^ And who knows? Somebody here might even be able to help, or at least offer some advice.

Right now, I'm bloody annoyed at the lack of half-decent Japanese language books/CDs/whatever at my local library. There are entire shelves taken up almost singularly by Derek Acorah, Sylvia Browne and The Idiots Guide to Tarot, but there are only about five books on learning Japanese linguistics in any form, which is kind of annoying for me. >.<
Back to top Go down
BladedFalcon

BladedFalcon

Male

The Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 5:56 pm

I entirely agree with the fact that there should more stuff going on around here, specially when things get a bit more calm on the RP, this way maybe some people would not have left for a long time as they have done...

Anyway, as for the rant itself. Trust me, I know your pain, living in Mexico, we are far more limited in that kind of media than you guys, hell, I would consider it a frigging miracle if I was able to find one, yes, just one book In Japanese, never mind being decent or having anything to do with learning Japanese, that's much to ask for the guys here.

At any rate, well, you are right in getting mad, after all, learning Japanese or books about Japanese linguistics are far more important to me that frigging tarot books, but hey, since when most people care more about what's really important?

Truth is, if the majority of the population likes tarot books, even if they are stupid, all the bookstores are going to be chock full of those kind of books, because it's what sells. It's a sad truth, I know, but that's the way this world works...
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
The Rant Thread Left_bar_bleue50/50The Rant Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 2:03 pm

Fuck I hate my stupid toe i already got surgery on it once so why dont you fuck off?
Back to top Go down
Yukito Mori

Yukito Mori

Male

The Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 10:15 am

I need to post. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
The Rant Thread Left_bar_bleue55/66The Rant Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

The Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread Icon_minitimeTue 02 Dec 2008, 2:37 pm

I'm very upset but I can't rant here -_-

Pretend I ranted.

^_^
Back to top Go down
Kazu Arikosu

Kazu Arikosu

Male Weapon : Yasuhachisu

Stats:
HP:
The Rant Thread Left_bar_bleue55/66The Rant Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (55/66)

The Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2008, 8:51 pm

Ok so people know I've got a lot of rants, but this one should be a non-sensitive topic:

Ok so I'm pissed off.

I mean really and truly pissed off.

For all the so called "starving artists" in the world, why can't I get a single freakin web cartoon artist to ink a picture of mine?

Now I can't ask anyone on the forum just yet, because I have to wait for two more replies. So pls don be offended.

So What really irritates me is these jerks aren't even replying to my emails. One person in particular, I busted my butt promoting their stupid web comic when they needed serious financial help, that jerk knows I worked to get people to donate money. I won't say the name, but you can probably guess.

The most I ever sent in emails is: "OMG I love the comic! So and So rules! You did a great job, SURROUND SOUND and keep up the good work!" I'd then receive a "Thx!Very Happy" or "Glad you enjoy it!"

Now, I'm like the black plague. WTF!? I never even knew that jerk and when I ask for a commission none the less. I didn't even receive a rejection, just absolutely nothing. Totally ignoring my request. Though I know the person got it. This actually started happening in October, before I rejoined ANY messageboard, when I started my own web manga ( http://pandaking.ninjanezumiproductions.com ) It's like because I have a web manga I cannot even talk to them now. wtf!?

Apparently this person's fan base is only welcome when they just giving them money. It's like wow, I'm so glad I worked my butt off to make sure you got $60 extra to save your sorry butt.

Other web comic artists, people I've never met, not even in email or forum, aren't even answering my emails.

They have this giant sign saying:

"OMG PLS HELP I'M DOING COMMISSIONS GIVE ME MONEY!"

So you email them.

No answer.

At least have the freaking courtesy to politely reject them! Don't be so impolite you make them wait for a week before you realize you're being ignored. What kind of crap is that! It's not just rude but it's extremely detrimental to the business of the person requesting aid.

People like that need to be solidly beaten. Too bad there are laws against it.

-_-

Anyway I gotta wait and see if these last two artists will help at all. I swear, I'm making a personal mini blacklist of jerkoffs who think that they don't need to have even the most modest amount of courtesy in their business dealings. No need to help them out in anyway shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   The Rant Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread
Page 1 of 1