Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game 2 - Prologue

Go down 
+16
Zetsumei Oushou
Hikari Kijou
Daisuke Kokubunji
Rokurou Kaito
Igarashi Sakimoto
Naomi Oxen
Rikiki Brown
Rangiku Matsumoto
Ryouichi Kanue
Duggo
Junshirou Tenkawa
Ashibue Kijou
SaintSmythe
Maka Kasahara
Midori Yuansuzaku
General Yamamoto
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Female Weapon : Kyouryuketsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 11:00 pm

Kasahara flinched as the pillow case full of ice almost collided into her. Thankfully Takeshi was there to prevent that. Almost having something hit her made her snap out of her daze and remove her hand from Naomi before he applied the ice. "Aa. That's fine. She should be alright."

... as long as Naomi doesn't do any rigorous activities and takes it easy, her bruised ribs should be fine. Kasahara scooted to the closest wall and slouched against it. The brunette wanted to wait for her friend to wake up so that she was sure Naomi would be fine. She looked to the two other boys in the hall and found one having an emotional conflict with himself while the other was trying to reason with him.

Kasahara turned her attention to the green haired girl. " Thanks." It was a simple thank you.

"I guess.. I can patch up damage and wounds, but I can not fix the emotionally sufferings of another person." She says tiredly to the other girl as she gives the two boys a soft gaze.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Male Weapon : Sougenkotsu

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 11:07 pm

Igarashi was trying to put his thoughts and emotions together, then he heard the greean haired man speaking to him, and explaining his actions, he understood, he just wanted to help, but he was still feeling guilty, at any rate, he realised that being on his kness like that would only attract more unwanted attention, so as soon as he calmed down, he got up, and adressed the man next to him.

"You were trying to help her, i took it the wrong way... i should not have acted like that in the first place... i am sorry"

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 11:12 pm

"It's fine really. You helped that man that fell out the window earlier right? You are probably a good guy. Sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I'm Zetsumei Oushou. Apparently, I'm also a bit impulsive sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 11:18 pm

Igarashi was now feeling more calm, he didn't normally liked to talk, but right now he needed to get something to get his mind distracted, so he welcomed the introduction of the young man, who had now introduced himself.

"Igarashi Sakimoto, and again, you tried to help, my action was unjustified... also, i would not call me a "good" guy, but thanks... i hope She is getting better now"

Igarashi suddenly remembered about Naomi, and tured quickly to look at her, fortunately, she seemed to being taken care off for now.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei Oushou

Zetsumei Oushou

Male Weapon : Itonabou

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue52/52Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/52)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 11:33 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
Igarashi was now feeling more calm, he didn't normally liked to talk, but right now he needed to get something to get his mind distracted, so he welcomed the introduction of the young man, who had now introduced himself.

"Igarashi Sakimoto, and again, you tried to help, my action was unjustified... also, i would not call me a "good" guy, but thanks... i hope She is getting better now"

Igarashi suddenly remembered about Naomi, and tured quickly to look at her, fortunately, she seemed to being taken care off for now.
"Well, I'm heading back to class as the girl seems fine."

I've talked to much as it is.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 11:44 pm

As Zetsumei appeared to be leaving, Igarashi simply nodded at him and then headed towards naomi, seems she was better now but had yet to come back to her senses, Igarashi was still feeling very guilty about all that, specially because it was his fault she was hurt in the first place, not knowing what else he could do, he decided to wait for her to wake up by standing next to her, a bit near Kasahara-san, who was on the other side, while he waited, he gave a neuvous gaze to her, still feeling guilty about all this.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Kokubunji

Daisuke Kokubunji

Male Weapon : Nagakusai

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:35 am

Daisuke sat at his desk, silently observing the goings-on around him with a serene smile across his face.

"My, my.. you are a rather high-strung group of people, aren't you? It's never good to be too angry or too nervous... or too anything, to be honest. It's really never a good idea to place yourself in a position of more importance than those around you... it is true, for certain, that we all will one day wind up sharing the same fate."

He nods towards Kanue and Midori. "The two of you, though... the two of you interest me... If I might be so bold to ask, you say you value strength so highly? You say you are here to, as you say, 'surpass your limits?' If this is what you say, I would like to ask you...why? For what reason are you surpassing your natural limits? Do you have something you'd like to protect? Is it something or someone precious to you? Or is it yourself? Or are you simply desiring power for the sake of power? You interest me, as I was once like that. Please, if you'd care to answer me..."
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
EVERYTHINGS NITROS FAULT FOREVER
Rikiki Brown

Female Weapon : Uzumaki

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 5:53 am

Rikiki, a bit stunned though all this, (Asleep IRL) started paying attention again just in time for the commotion to die down. She frowned.
Chicky (Chiken) was long gone, it seemed.

... Rikiki had the odd feeling she had missed something important...
Back to top Go down
Duggo

Duggo

Male Weapon : Rojou Seikatsu ("Lucille")

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 6:56 am

"We,, now, isn't this interesting?" commented Duggo, to no-one in particular. "It's like a slapstick comedy in here -- injuries, romances, disputes -- and class hasn't even started yet. Could it be that you are all clowns?"

His laughter fell somewhere on the spectrum between "delighted" and "malevolent".
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Male Weapon : Ryuunosuke

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 7:13 am

Satoko stood, the ice was applied, and everyone was calming down, unfortunately they were all staring at the girl, which was were he was kneeling. Satoko's solid determination had vanished, and now he just wanted to return to the shadows, away from all these veering eyes. The boy placed his finger in the area of the neck where you take one's pulse, he could feel it steadying, then again, why wouldn't it? She had such a content loook on her face, while unconcious it is doubtful she's been as panicked as the majority of people around who had helped her.

Standing, Satoko looked around, so many people had rushed to help a girl they didn't know in the least, It was admirable. Despite how admirable it may have been, it filled Satoko with envy, and he couldn't comprehend why, or even what he was feeling. So he decided he'd better leave before this emotion persisted, and this many people just made him uncomfortable. His eyes fell on Kasahara for a moment, then he spoke as he turned away, "Good work, you did excellently", Satoko walked past Midori on his way down the hall, the cold, lonely feeling that surrounded him promonent again.

Once alone in the halls Satoko managed to banish the strange emotion he had felt, and slunked off farther down the hallways. He continued to ponder the strange emotion he had felt, why did it make him feel almost angry? It was so... odd. Satoko shook his head as though this would actually clear his mind. In silence he walked down the halls, quickening his pace. Slowly and graduallly he decided he would find the exit to this place, some fresh air would be nice for a while, and he could possibly get some actuall quiet... Although he was getting used to Kasahara's mocking him, he sure hoped he didn't do anything as dense as fall ing out a window again.

Satoko tripped over a bucket in the hall.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 7:22 am

Not wanting to be stuck in a room with the creeper laughing nearby, Rikiki skipped out into the halls.
Several minutes later, she found Sakoto sprrawled over the floor.

"Ohmygod!Ohmygod!OMGFJIG!" she yelled, "A BUCKET!"

Rikiki rolled Sakoto out of the way, picked up the bucket, and skipped outside to look for pretty rocks and ladybugs to put in the bucket.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 7:43 am

Satoko pulled himself upwards, he'd lay on the floor longer then he had intended. He watched Rikiki skip outside with the bucket he had just fallen over. I've got to pay closer attention to my surroundings, the inner workings of my mind shouldn't cause me to lose focus on what's infront of me, Satoko thought o himself, clearly upset with all he's done of late, was there any stupid mistake he wasn't going to make?

Upon seeing Rikiki skip away towards the exit of the building, Satoko decided he best find a different one, and set off down a bend he found in the hall. He walked for what felt like an amount much larger then it actually was, and came upon a back entrance to the school. Stepping outside Satoko could see the ony thing that interested him, a tree, of which he could perch on. Upon reaching the tree, completely disregarding wherever it may have been located on the school grounds. Satoko climbed the tree with ease, and upon finding the first branch wide enough for his person, he lay upon and began to rest, with no sounds but that of nature around him.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue78/78Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (78/78)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 8:13 am

Kasahara watched Takeshi leave... and trip over a bucket.

"Aho.*" She muttered it under her breath. As harsh as it might sound, she actually found Takeshi to be amusing to her. The brunette enjoyed teasing and mocking the boy although she was starting to think that he disliked it. She mentally shrugged to herself. Tough for him.

Letting the scarred boy leave, she focused her attention to the boy sitting with her. Sakimoto, wasn't it? That's right. Why was he watching Naomi? Kasahara had her own reasons; she did want to find out if her diagnose and treatment were correct and to make sure her friend was alright. There was a moment of silence between them as she thought about it some more. Perhaps she could tease Naomi later about it. THAT and having another boy give her the 'kiss of life'.

*Aho = Moron.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 8:32 am

As Igarashi waited, he noticed satoko leave the hall and trip over a bucket, seems Igarashi was not the only one out of focus right now, perhaps he needed help, or maybe he just wanted to be alone with his thoughts, as igarashi would want to, but right now he somehow felt compelled to remain there, and make sure that girl was alright, guilt was definetly a strong factor for him being there, but.. there was something else... he could not describe it yet, Whatever... and he shrugged the thought off.

In an attempt to ease the tension he felt, and try to reassure himself, he asked to Kasahara, "..she is going to be fine... right?"

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 9:15 am

She nods. "Aa. She'll be fine."

Kasahara tried to sound confident in her answer even though she wasn't as positive as she should be. What they did was simple first aid. It would've been better if they had a nurse present, but they did what they did all they could for Naomi. She didn't want Sakimoto to worry too much.

"We just hafta wait until she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 9:25 am

Igarashi nodded to kasahara's response, this relieved him a little, but he was still worried... again, a mix of thoughts began to swirl in Igarashi's mind, why was he worried in the first place, he barely knows that girl, and at any rate, why has he acted as he did today? he is usually cool and collected, and doesn't really care for others, and today, he helped out a clumsy stranger, that girl who was crying, then knocked her out cold, and then... he assaulted Zetsumei.. why??? why did he loose his focus that much? by now no doubt the others around him might think strange of him, not that he really cared as he didn't usually care for others, but still, all this bothered him.

As he waited for Naomi to wake up, Igarashi began to put his thoughts together, trying to look less worried and more focused now.
Back to top Go down
Satoko Takeshi
Most Likely To Die
Satoko Takeshi

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 10:48 am

Takeshi aroused, he had dozed off in the tree, and it had not been a comfortable sleep. His mind had ventured back to his death, and watching it over again made it much worse then it was the first time. He could see the sky as he was flung through the air by the Hollow's attack, he saw his own blood spurt from his chest, and fly through the air. he rembered laying in what was left of him as the Hollow beast crept closer, and was about to devour him, then he had wakened form his slumber. Panting in the shock of feeling himself die again, Satoko cursed under his breath, and lept down from his perch in the tree, deciding that he didn't need sleep or rest for now. 'I'd best find something else to occupy me', Satoko thought to himself, 'I'm going to need to adapt if I want to survive in this school, aside from Igarashi I've yet meet a quiet person. I wish class would start, then I could learn something....'. Satoko stopped his mind from wandering, and began throwing fists and exhibiting martial arts on the trunk of the tree he had just been laying in,

"Might as well do something around here..."
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 10:56 am

"So.. Sakimoto, right? You seem to like being around Naomi, don't you?" She glances to the side, not really wanting to make eye contact with the person she's speaking with. It was getting dull and her curiosity needed to be fed. Aside from that, this topic might prove useful later on when she is being teased by Naomi. "I mean, you helped her when she was upset and now you seem to be by her when this trouble started."

A slight grin grew from Kasahara's face. "Does she mean anything to you? .. To put it bluntly, do you LIKE her?"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 11:04 am

Igarashi started to turn red as Kasahara finished speaking, her las question specially upseted him, he was having trouble answering that question to himself, nevermind to another person, Igarashi was definetly flustered by Kasahara's approach, now his hace was matching the color of his hair.

"I... it was my fault she is like this in the first lace.. she had locked herself inside that room, i tried to break it open.. and ended hurting her, this is my fault to begin with.. i at least owe it to her to see if she is alright.."

Igarashi responded hastily, trying his best not to respond or hint anything towards the last question.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 11:09 am

"Sou ka?*" She lifts her gaze to meet Sakimoto's. Something she saw delighted her; it was apparent that the red haired boy was embarrassed and flustered. Her grin grew wider, deciding that she would pursue this topic further. "I'm sure she'll be fine."

"But.. YOU, on the other hand, seem to be awfully red there. Is everything alright?" Kasahara asked in a mockingly innocent tone. "And you haven't answered my question: Do you like Naomi?"

*Sou ka = "Is that so"
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 11:15 am

"Y-yeah.. i'm alright.." Igarashi answered to the first question, trying to stop the blushing, as it was evident that it was not helping, but then, Kasahara insisted on that last question, Igarashi turned even more red this time, Why the hell was she so stubborn? how was he supposed to know anyway? it was a girl he had just met, there was no reason for him to care about her and yet...

"I..."

Igarashi turned his face away from kasahara, it was evident he would not be able to avoid that question, and it was best he responded there seeing only kasahara was present, as the brown haired boy and the other had apparently left that place.

"I'm not sure... i've just met her..."

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 11:32 am

"Pfffbbb~" Kasahara suddenly laughed out loud. It was obvious that she was previously trying to hold it back but couldn't. "Ahahahaha!"

Her laughter died down into uncontrollable chuckles as she curled up, holding onto her sides while they started to ache. "He..hehehe.. Is th-ahah! Is that your answer?? Maa, that's fine!"

She interpreted as Sakimoto could have feelings for her friend, but wouldn't say it out right. In her mind, the boy is saying that he could like Naomi given time. This was all very amusing to the brunette. Kasahara hasn't decided if this new piece of information was to be used as some leverage over Naomi or not. Besides, she didn't say whether or not she would tell Naomi anything when she awakens.
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 11:45 am

Rikiki wandered about outside, looking for something cool to put in her bucket.
Upon another scan of the ground, her eyes widened. Perfect.

Rikiki wandered into the school with a large Hell Butterfly trapped in her bucket. She enters the classroom.
"Hey, look at this!" She says, and releases it.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 12:19 pm

Naomi opens her eyes and looks at the two standing in front of her. "What happend? Is the cat okay?" She then remembered it had been a mop. "Never mind that question"! "The real question is why is there an awful taste in my mouth?" Naomi spit on the floor. Thank you for helping me Kasahara and... her mind trailed off, who was he again?

Naomi felt a sharp pain in her chest. "Oww what is that?" she moaned. She lifted up her shirt to see. "Ah thats what it is, a bruised rib." She then noticed she was holding up her shirt. Her face turned bright red.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 12:29 pm

Igarashi blushed even more now, why did he answered in the first place? why didn't he just leave?? and what is more, why did he tell her the truth like that??? but he already knew the answer to this, one thing Igarashi didn't do, was lie, not not evern, even if the answer is not convenient, he had a cod he kept to himslef, but he always respected it.

However, Kasahara's response was less than welcome to him, he obliged to her curiosity, and she responded by laughing? Igarashi was now becoming irritated, but he was somehow more calm, he would not snap like he did anytime soon, so, he adressed to Kasahara in a dry tone.

"Don't laugh... you wanted an answer, i gave it..."

Igarashi clenched his teeth, this was not a laughing matter to him, he still felt confused, and what was more, he would love to walk away from there right now, but he couldn't... he had to make sure that "she" was going to be alright...

And then, Naomi suddenly woke up, asked something about a cat, bad taste in her mouth, and then asked about him... apparently she didn't remember him, this somehow bothered him, still he decided it would best to introduce himself again, he was going to do so when she suddenly lifted her shirt, She did it so fast, and Igarashi was already staring at her... he could not avoid it, he saw Naomi's bare chest, even if for a split second and then immediately looked away, his face more red than ever, it was now even brighter than his hair.

(Lawl smythe, i dunno if you plan to leave that there, but that was a good one XD)

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue2790/2790Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 1:07 pm

Igarashi Sakimoto wrote:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Nosebleed
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Ryouichi Kanue

Ryouichi Kanue

Male Weapon : Mugenji

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue76/76Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (76/76)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 2:02 pm

Daisuke Kokubunji wrote:
Daisuke sat at his desk, silently observing the goings-on around him with a serene smile across his face.

"My, my.. you are a rather high-strung group of people, aren't you? It's never good to be too angry or too nervous... or too anything, to be honest. It's really never a good idea to place yourself in a position of more importance than those around you... it is true, for certain, that we all will one day wind up sharing the same fate."

He nods towards Kanue and Midori. "The two of you, though... the two of you interest me... If I might be so bold to ask, you say you value strength so highly? You say you are here to, as you say, 'surpass your limits?' If this is what you say, I would like to ask you...why? For what reason are you surpassing your natural limits? Do you have something you'd like to protect? Is it something or someone precious to you? Or is it yourself? Or are you simply desiring power for the sake of power? You interest me, as I was once like that. Please, if you'd care to answer me..."

"Meddlesome man!" thought Ryouichi, narrowing his eyes, Why must he ask such penetrating questions? Then a thought occurred to him that made his blood run cold. Does he know?

His brain went into overdrive, and time seemed to slow down. No. No! Calm down, Kanue! You'll only stand out more. He can't know. There's no way he can know; we've just met! Just play it cool and things will work out. He forced his tense body to breathe. That's it. Relax. You've got this, Kanue. He quickly and inconspicuously scanned the room for a distraction. Igarashi, Naomi, Kashara... There! Ryouichi molded his face into an appropriate mask of curiosity.

Rikiki Brown wrote:
Rikiki wandered into the school with a large Hell Butterfly trapped in her bucket. She enters the classroom.
"Hey, look at this!" She says, and releases it.

Rising from his chair, he walked over to where Rikki was standing. "What are you doing Brown-san? Isn't that a Hell Butterfly? Where in the world did you find such a thing?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 2:17 pm

"It was in the lawn outside!" She replied cheerfully, "I wanna touch it..."

And then she reached out to grab the Butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Chiken Kazenosei
Likes boys. ;)
Chiken Kazenosei

Male Weapon : Myounahanashi

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1/72Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/72)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 2:34 pm

Chiken had been pushed out of the way so much that no one seemed to see him go. He had been wandering around, learning the layout of this school better. His travels finally brought him back to the classroom where it seems the only person's who name he officially learned, (he had, however, managed to pick up some names with the door incident) Rikiki, had found, and brought in a hell butterfly. He wandered over to it and started to observe the creature.
Back to top Go down
Maka Kasahara

Maka Kasahara

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 2:40 pm

Kasahara stopped laughing as soon as she head Naomi speak. She looked to her friend and felt at ease now that she knew that she is alright. As Naomi spit on the floor, she couldn't help but snicker. She'll have to explain that to her friend later. When she started lifting up her shirt in front of both her and Sakimoto, she couldn't stay quiet anymore. "U-uh! Wai-"

Too late. Kasahara turned red upon seeing her friend's bare skin AND knowing that Naomi has just embarrassed herself. Did Sakimoto see? She turned to check on the male and found him even redder than before. She couldn't hold back a comment. "Oh my gosh."

It became very awkward right then and there. She needed to do something fast and Kasahara did the first, and probably most important, thing she could think of. She scooted closer to her friend and pulled her shirt back down so it covers her. Now to change the subject to something more suitable for everyone. "I-it's great to see that you're alright, Naomi. I have stories to tell you later. We should probably get back to class."

She leaned close to her friend and hissed with importance. "Right now."

Last edited by Maka Kasahara on Mon 19 May 2008, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMAR.)
Back to top Go down
Rikiki Brown
Rikiki Brown

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 2:50 pm

Rikiki drew back from the Hell Butterfly, as a small whispery voice had begun speaking when she had come near it.
The voice stopped when when drew away.

Rikiki unscrewed Uzumaki and poked the Butterfly.

"I don't thinks we should touch it until everyones here, it says something." She said in an voice that was much quieter than usual.
Back to top Go down
Igarashi Sakimoto

Igarashi Sakimoto

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 2:56 pm

Igarashi seldom had felt such embarassment as he had in that moment, it was not right to have looked at her like that, even if he could not help it, and yet, some part of him enoyed seeing that..Gah! stop thinking about that He quickly brushed off that thought, feeling even more embarased of even thinking about it.

Then kasara spoke to her, breaking the tension for a bit, he also deduced they were going to return to the classroom, good, he now wanted to be far way from there as possible, but before he decided to leave, he said ina low voice, still ashamed

"I'm glad to see you alright, i'm sorry for hitting you earlier... have to go now"

Then, igarashi turned away from them preparing to leave.

Last edited by Igarashi Sakimoto on Wed 21 May 2008, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashibue Kijou

Ashibue Kijou

Female Weapon : Yorushira

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue62/62Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:02 pm

To Rikiki's surprise, the dark girl was standing right behind her. No one had seen her stand up.

She slowly reached out one hand, and the butterfly flitted through the air and landed on her finger. She lifted her hand to her ear, as if listening. Her black hair covering her eyes, so no one can see if they are open or closed.

Without making a sound, she waves her hand, and the butterfly flies free out the window, and the dark girl goes back to her seat, pulls on her sister's sleeve, whispers something in her ear, and goes back to facing forward, eyes locked on the back of her sister's head.
Back to top Go down
Rokurou Kaito

Rokurou Kaito

Male Weapon : Suukemuru

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:03 pm

His eyes trained on his paper, the pencil swiftly went back and forth, jotting down the names of some the the students he had met. There was Kanue, ummmm, Rikiki, Takeshi, and Kasahara. The pencil began it's decent to write Rikiki, when suddenly, his eyes widen. The pencil fell out of his hand with his arm slamming onto his desk. His face relaxed as it fell seconds after his hand, straight down. It would seem Rokurou Kaito, had fallen asleep.

Last edited by Rokurou Kaito on Mon 19 May 2008, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kijou

Hikari Kijou

Female Weapon : Kyokumoumei

Stats:
HP:
Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue58/58Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (58/58)

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:04 pm

"Oh?" Hikari says, feeling her sister tugging on her sleeve. "Well, that's nice."

With a sigh, she casually flipped her hair with one hand, then went back to resting her chin in her hand and drumming on the desk with her fingers.

"This is so boring. When's something going to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - Prologue   Game 2 - Prologue - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - Prologue
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next