Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chatting with other members

Go down 
+2
Darkside
Drache
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drache

Drache

Female

Chatting with other members Empty
PostSubject: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 8:40 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
You wanna hobnob with fellow players, do it OOC.
It's been difficult for me to get into the chat box. I was hoping we could chat with each other in this thread.

I suppose first off, I have a question. Where is the Lemon Demon forum?
Back to top Go down
Darkside

Darkside

Male

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 9:06 am

The LD forums are down right now, so the forums are being hosted at illemonati.com/forum.

I'm not sure if it's the kind of place you would like, but check it out if you want. The memes and in-jokes have gone kind of out of control lately, so I'm taking a bit of a break from those forums.
Back to top Go down
Bellfountain

Bellfountain

Male Weapon : I have quite a few.

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 1:02 pm

I am of the opinion that the memes and in-jokes are no more out-of-control than normal -- they're just a major topic of discussion at the moment. This, too, shall pass.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Female Weapon : Mesuokori

Stats:
HP:
Chatting with other members Left_bar_bleue50/50Chatting with other members Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitimeSun 18 May 2008, 12:24 pm

Another thread for chatting.

*kicks Naomi*

NO CHARACTER ACCOUNTS IN RYUKONGAI.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:
Chatting with other members Left_bar_bleue50/50Chatting with other members Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2008, 9:36 am

Sorry, thought it was.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Oxen

Naomi Oxen

Stats:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 12:21 pm

I can talk here now and I wont get kicked.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 6:51 pm

Orihime Inoue wrote:
Urahara-san has my mortal body in stasis right now in the real world

OHH YEAHHH
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
Chatting with other members Left_bar_bleue82/82Chatting with other members Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2008, 7:07 pm

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
Orihime Inoue wrote:
Urahara-san has my mortal body in stasis right now in the real world

OHH YEAHHH

Good thing your gigai's not anatomically correct. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatting with other members   Chatting with other members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatting with other members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RPG Forum :: Welcome to the Bleach Role-Playing Game :: Rukongai-
Jump to: