Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach RPG Forum

Where Soul Society Comes Alive!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the fate of Go Koga.

Go down 
+2
Kisuke Urahara
General Yamamoto
6 posters

What should be done with Go Koga?
Let him show us the locations of the kidnapped Shinigami, then release him
On the fate of Go Koga. Vote_lcap27%On the fate of Go Koga. Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Let him show us the locations of the kidnapped Shinigami, then give him to Mayuri
On the fate of Go Koga. Vote_lcap55%On the fate of Go Koga. Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Let him show us the locations of the kidnapped Shinigami, then execute him
On the fate of Go Koga. Vote_lcap18%On the fate of Go Koga. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
On the fate of Go Koga. Left_bar_bleue2790/2790On the fate of Go Koga. Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

On the fate of Go Koga. Empty
PostSubject: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 2:27 pm

What should we do with him? He's more or less singlehandedly eliminated all the other Bount, but this may either stem from a desire to repent and aid us, or from a generally duplicitous nature. He says he knows where the real Yumichika, Yachiru, and Shunsui are, so we'll need that information from him. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
General Yamamoto
Captain-Commander, 1st Division
General Yamamoto

Weapon : Ryuujin Jakka

Stats:
HP:
On the fate of Go Koga. Left_bar_bleue2790/2790On the fate of Go Koga. Empty_bar_bleue  (2790/2790)

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 2:41 pm

I'm also allowing the Ryoka in here to vote, as this discussion involves them as well.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpg.bbactif.com
Kisuke Urahara
Former Captain, 12th Division
Kisuke Urahara

Weapon : Benihime

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeTue 06 May 2008, 4:24 pm

Hrmm, apparently I can't vote, but no matter; you all know my feelings on the subject already.
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 3:52 am

Heh heh... apparently the dead can vote...
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

Male Weapon : Gonryoumaru

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 12:11 pm

Oh? How interesting...Still, I'll be placing my vote in just a moment.
Back to top Go down
Uryuu Ishida
Quincy
Uryuu Ishida

Weapon : Quincy Glove

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 3:29 pm

"Hmmmm, can't vote. Odd."
Back to top Go down
Orihime Inoue

Orihime Inoue

Female Weapon : Shunshunrikka

Stats:
HP:
On the fate of Go Koga. Left_bar_bleue82/82On the fate of Go Koga. Empty_bar_bleue  (82/82)

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeWed 07 May 2008, 7:19 pm

I can only see the poll. I cannot vote. Are we supposed to PM you the vote?
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 1:54 pm

Orihime Inoue wrote:
I can only see the poll. I cannot vote. Are we supposed to PM you the vote?

[OOC] I remember Smythe saying at the start that non-Shinigami can't vote in Seireitei, but I also think I remember him saying something about allowing Ryoka and others to vote. Hmm...Could any non-Shinigami just give a quick heads up to say if they're able to vote or not?

(Then again...A lot of Shingami haven't voted, either, or even really been posting that much. )
*sighs*
(...Though to be fair, I do know of at least one person who's gone away for a week or something like that.)
Back to top Go down
Yachiru Kusajishi
Lieutenant, 11th Division
Yachiru Kusajishi

Female Weapon : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 2:58 pm

Quote :
(...Though to be fair, I do know of at least one person who's gone away for a week or something like that.)

Smythe? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chojiro Sasakibe
Lieutenant, 1st Division
Chojiro Sasakibe

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitimeSun 11 May 2008, 3:16 pm

Yachiru Kusajishi wrote:
Quote :

Smythe? Very Happy

*chuckles softly, smiling*

Nah, Smythe is alive and well, I can assure you of that. I was actually referring to whomever is playing as Sajin. Smythe told me s/he'd be less than active during the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the fate of Go Koga.   On the fate of Go Koga. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the fate of Go Koga.
Page 1 of 1